Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

The Permafrost Caves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

The Permafrost Caves Empty
PostSubject: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:00 am

Well hidden deep in the basement of the longhouse, behind a solid bookcase lies the hatch leading into these icy caves, the only known path leading to the Bunker. This labyrinth of twisting and turning tunnels of pure snow white has deterred many would be explorers in the past as simply unnavigable when the bunker was still in active use by James Ferral. Now, it is so well hidden beneath the long house, only one person knows it still exists for sure...

The Permafrost Caves Antarktis-Ice-Cave-wallpaper-660x330_zpsae35e522
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 am

Saša Petrovic wrote:
He let out a short whistle. "Interesting set up. A mix of old fashioned and modern. I must say I am impressed." he says in a kind manner, walking up to the hatch. "You and James seem to share that in common." he adds before turning to his host. "Lead the way Comrade."

Edgar turned his head, even as he decended the steps, hearing the bookcase slide back into place and the hatch close behind Sasa, and he replied. "One must learn from the past to preserve the present and create the future. Ancient knowlege is not something to be scorned as archaic, it is but one stepping stone on the path to learning."

Once they reached the bottom of the steps, Edgar stepped onto the solid ice and earth that comprised the ground. "Be careful here, the ice makes the ground slippery, and do not wander off, this cave network all looks alike in places, and many adventurers became lost in here, and those that become lost never see the light of day again. Unless you know these caves inside and out as I do, you will be lost forever down here..." Edgar warned, his buisnesslike manner not lending comfort to the situation.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:30 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Saša Petrovic wrote:
He let out a short whistle. "Interesting set up. A mix of old fashioned and modern. I must say I am impressed." he says in a kind manner, walking up to the hatch. "You and James seem to share that in common." he adds before turning to his host. "Lead the way Comrade."

Edgar turned his head, even as he decended the steps, and replied. "One must learn from the past to preserve the present and create the future. Ancient knowlege is not something to be scorned as archaic, it is but one stepping stone on the path to learning."

Once they reached the bottom of the stps, Edgar stepped onto the solid ice and earth that comprised the ground. "Be careful here, the ice makes the ground slippery, and do not wander off, this cave network all looks alike in places, and many adventurers became lost in here, and those that become lost never see the light of day again. Unless you know these caves inside and out as i do, you will be lost forever don here..." Edgar warned, his buisnesslike manner not lending comfort to the situation.

He nodded in response. He could take care of himself, and his sense of direction wasn't as bad as others he had met in his life, but since he was a guest he obeyed the 'Master of the House' rules. "Good. I never been to this bunker. But I had heard rumor of it being the largest and the most useful out of my father's collection of Bunkers. Even Lord Ozwell Spencer had no knowledge of this place." he adds and follows the man. "Slippery ground is not a problem. Remember, I'm from Edonia. It's icy hell during the winter season." He follows the man ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:36 am

Saša Petrovic wrote:
He nodded in response. He could take care of himself, and his sense of direction wasn't as bad as others he had met in his life, but since he was a guest he obeyed the 'Master of the House' rules. "Good. I never been to this bunker. But I had heard rumor of it being the largest and the most useful out of my father's collection of Bunkers. Even Lord Ozwell Spencer had no knowledge of this place." he adds and follows the man. "Slippery ground is not a problem. Remember, I'm from Edonia. It's icy hell during the winter season." He follows the man ahead of him.

Edgar shrugged as he walked, seemingly always taking the central path, with the odd twist left or right at random intervals. "It was actually quite large, but I added some additions to it and cleaned it all up before moving on to my major project. Truth of the matter is that this bunker was a pre Cold War Templar Bunker that he had procured for his own use, perhaps well before he had signed on with Umbrella."
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Saša Petrovic wrote:

Edgar shrugged as he walked, seemingly always taking the central path, with the odd twist left or right at random intervals. "It was actually quite large, but I added some additions to it and cleaned it all up before moving on to my major project. Truth of the matter is that this bunker was a pre Cold War Templar Bunker that he had procured for his own use, perhaps well before he had signed on with Umbrella."

"I remember reading as much." he says, walking in a similar manner and followed the larger man. "A perfect place to contain specimens too I would guess. James always had a disturbing fascination for frogs..." he adds again. He continues following, half slipping every now and then but still always able to keep himself straight. After a little while he then asks: "How much further ahead, Comrade?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 am

Edgar clasped his hands behind his back, and replied. "Yes, James had his passion for his Omega Hunters... I always thought the bloated things were creepy as sin. At least he didn;t develop a similar fascination for the Spiders, Snakes and Sharks I suppose... But I cleaned out all the specimens and sterilised the place when I refurbished it."

Edgar watched as Sasa half slipped on occasion, and he turned his eyes to the younger man. "Have you developed any elemental control after receiving my blood? If you have, try using the Earth element to create traction in your feet, enabling you to 'dig' into the ice, so to speak."

"We are almost there, another hundred meters down this last corridor. Once we get there, do not step onto the metal plate floors until I give you the go ahead, otherwise you will be killed by the automated defense systems." Edgar again warned.
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:06 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar clasped his hands behind his back, and replied. "Yes, James had his passion for his Omega Hunters... I always thought the bloated things were creepy as sin. At least he didn;t develop a similar fascination for the Spiders, Snakes and Sharks I suppose... But I cleaned out all the specimens and sterilised the place when I refurbished it."

Edgar watched as Sasa half slipped on occasion, and he turned his eyes to the younger man. "Have you developed any elemental control after receiving my blood? If you have, try using the Earth element to create traction in your feet, enabling you to 'dig' into the ice, so to speak."

"We are almost there, another hundred meters down this last corridor. Once we get there, do not step onto the metal plate floors until I give you the go ahead, otherwise you will be killed by the automated defense systems." Edgar again warned.

He brings his attention to Edgar and shakes his head. "No. D13 only made me immune to viruses and gave me a faster natural regeneration rate. We found out early on before I had become injured, that keeping the genes for controlling elements created a dangerous imbalance for human subjects. The result was a crazed individual who became a shell of fleshy stone...it was not pretty." he says solemnly.

"Alright then. Do what you have to do then; I'd like not to be 'Swiss Cheese' so to speak." he says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Permafrost Caves   The Permafrost Caves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Permafrost Caves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Antarctica :: Antarctic Tundra-
Jump to: