Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Empty
PostSubject: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:45 pm

A jet black '79 Firebird is parked on the shoulder of the near abandoned dirt road. High grass grows on both sides of the road, providing great cover for those who wish to remain hidden. At random intervals, there are large leafy trees that grow and help to cover the road in arcs. The firebird is parked under one such trees. Inside is a woman wearing dark shades and has removed her red leather trench coat due to the heat. Her short blade is hidden in the double folded and neatly placed jacket that lays in the passenger side door. The woman herself, lays back in her seat, her heeled boots crossed over one another and leaning against the dashboard. Her short shorts remains modest and were suitable to the current climate of the area, while her generous bosom bounced with each slumbering breath she made from under the white leather corset she wore. Behind her sunglasses' shades, her eyes are closed. In the darkness, on a vacant road with the exception of herself, she waits for her partner to arrive from her recon.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:54 pm

The crickets chirped loudly tonight...
The deep and high grass parted, and a familiar shadow pulls herself from the field of high grass and into the lonely stretch of road. She spots the Firebird, only because of the nightvision her eyes had built up after running around in the dark for a while. She arrives at the vehicle, and could hardly see the occupant inside the slumbering vehicle. Saeko grinned, leaning against the hood of the vehicle, her sword and scabbard removed from her hip which she uses to tap loudly against the door frame of the two seater. "Police!" She says in english, her voice without accent and one could not have guessed the woman that was Saeko Busujima could only speak a few words without trouble understanding them. She keeps her grin, turning to gaze through the windshield of the vehicle leaning in with wide almost psychotic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Saeko Busujima wrote:
"Police!"

Chifusa's eyes widen, and she see's a large shadow in front of her through the windshield. Startled, she removes her sunglasses and ajusts her eyes briefly to notice the psychopathic gaze that was leering through the windshield instead! "Shit!" she curses, falling from her leaning position and falling awkwardly between the two seats. Its another second or so after freaking out and nearly pressing her foot against the horn of the steering wheel, she knows whos fucking with her. "Oh...its only you! Bitch you fucking scared me!" She screams back. Then after a sigh she sits behind the driverside again, reaching over and placed her folded jacket and sword between the seats. "(Come on in. You fucking bitch!)" she says in a heavily irritated manner, yawning as she waves her in. "(What? You deaf? Get in, before everyone knows we're out here...)" she puffs her cheeks which are easily shown to be red even in this prevailing darkness of night.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:08 am

Saeko chuckles, pulling her face away she has a pleasant face once again. "(Did I do something? Hmmhmm.)" she chuckles, swinging herself over to the other side of the vehicle. "(Just think if it wasn't I who found you sleeping on the job. I mean, I was doing your job tonight Ms. Kunoichi)" she says in a foxy manner, slipping herself into the old relic of a car and closed the door behind her after she entered. She turns to the Kunoichi, or 'female ninja', Chifusa Manyu. She was her partner on this case, and she rather did enjoy the woman's company. She could actually talk to Manyu, as women of similar age. The other three Agents could speak Japanese as well, hell, two of the other three were also Japanese. The last however...was from somewhere...else. But back to the point, Saeko was able to speak freely and felt like she was with a younger sister-and the fact was that Chifusa and Saeko were only a year apart.

"(I wonder what the Chief would say if I told him I had to do all your dirty work for him tonight. I'm sure you wouldn't be his favorite anymore...huh.)" she teased, leaning back into her seat, closing her eyes with a wide grin upon her face. Yup. It was fun to be partnered with the Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:29 am

Saeko Busujima wrote:
Saeko chuckles, pulling her face away she has a pleasant face once again. "(Did I do something? Hmmhmm.)" she chuckles, swinging herself over to the other side of the vehicle. "(Just think if it wasn't I who found you sleeping on the job. I mean, I was doing your job tonight Ms. Kunoichi)" she says in a foxy manner, slipping herself into the old relic of a car and closed the door behind her after she entered. She turns to the Kunoichi, or 'female ninja', Chifusa Manyu. She was her partner on this case, and she rather did enjoy the woman's company. She could actually talk to Manyu, as women of similar age. The other three Agents could speak Japanese as well, hell, two of the other three were also Japanese. The last however...was from somewhere...else. But back to the point, Saeko was able to speak freely and felt like she was with a younger sister-and the fact was that Chifusa and Saeko were only a year apart.

She narrowed her eyes, not turning to the woman beside her when she enters the car. "(Your the one who was so restless...and I was the one who wanted rest. And if you were here when that cop came by and asked me if I was alright, you wouldn't have been able to reply back.)" she says, her cheeks still puffed and her eyes shrunk and irritated behind the sunglasses that were slipped back on.

Saeko Busujima wrote:

"(I wonder what the Chief would say if I told him I had to do all your dirty work for him tonight. I'm sure you wouldn't be his favorite anymore...huh.)" she teased, leaning back into her seat, closing her eyes with a wide grin upon her face. Yup. It was fun to be partnered with the Ninja.

Chifusa thrashes the sunglasses off like a person with a fly swatter would swat a fly, and turns to Saeko with a dumbfounded and exaggeratedly shocked expression that made her look like she was standing next to a crazy, (well in truth she kinda was...), but while she made this comic look she was also blushing. "Wahhhhhh?!" she exclaimed, which would have no doubt made the older Saeko smile. She shook her head left to right and frowned. "(I can care less for that European dog! All men are the same, no matter how they act or how they perceive themselves to be; bottom line they are still perverted! I mean, there's only one guy in our group, the rest of us are women! One of them is just a girl!!)" she rants, her face now expressing anger and hatred. If there was something in her hands she'd crush it...oops...well there goes her sunglasses...

She sighs, throwing the broken shards of glass and frame behind her before patting both of her hands. "(Well, enough ass grabbing and lets get straight to business...did you find it?)" she asked, one arm leaning out the window while the right hand was placed on the steering wheel. She hated driving this 'American' style car. It felt weird to drive on the opposite side of the road, but as a Kunoichi it was her job to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:45 am

Chifusa Manyu wrote:

Chifusa thrashes the sunglasses off like a person with a fly swatter would swat a fly, and turns to Saeko with a dumbfounded and exaggeratedly shocked expression that made her look like she was standing next to a crazy, (well in truth she kinda was...), but while she made this comic look she was also blushing. "Wahhhhhh?!" she exclaimed, which would have no doubt made the older Saeko smile. She shook her head left to right and frowned. "(I can care less for that European dog! All men are the same, no matter how they act or how they perceive themselves to be; bottom line they are still perverted! I mean, there's only one guy in our group, the rest of us are women! One of them is just a girl!!)" she rants, her face now expressing anger and hatred. If there was something in her hands she'd crush it...oops...well there goes her sunglasses...

Saeko did indeed smile like the scout perceived. Her eyes remained closed and she remained almost stoic with her grin and calm exterior as the younger babbled on about her hatred of men. It always got her going, and Saeko personally loved hearing the younger girl get so worked up over nothing. Though it is a man's duty to keep his honor... Her eyes open slightly. That was weird...I haven't thought of that in some time... she thinks. She turns to Chifusa who is still babbling on, and returns to her stoic calm she had before her small break in concentration. Her eyes closing again.

Chifusa Manyu wrote:
She sighs, throwing the broken shards of glass and frame behind her before patting both of her hands. "(Well, enough ass grabbing and lets get straight to business...did you find it?)" she asked, one arm leaning out the window while the right hand was placed on the steering wheel. She hated driving this 'American' style car. It felt weird to drive on the opposite side of the road, but as a Kunoichi it was her job to get used to it.

Saeko, remaining to keep her eyes closed let out a deep breath. "(Yes. I believe I have. Thanks to some unknown B.O.W. and a really psychotic nun, I was able to locate a catacomb that may be linked to the 'greater spectrum' as the Young Master had called it. I didn't really check it out, but the B.O.W. had defeated the nun. He apparently left her alive, but she wasn't awake when I found her. I dragged her toward the hole he made in the ceiling so she wouldn't get killed in a random rockslide if one should occur. That entire site is fragile. One wrong move, and your shit out of luck buddy.)" she reports. "(I then made my way into the Cathedral. I seen the B.O.W. enter there prior to the Nun fighting him, so I decided to check it out-to find out what his business was at the Cathedral.)" she adds. "(Only out of curiosity...also, I had to be sure he didn't just randomly infect people...but that wasn't what was running through my mind. I mean, if he had, the nun's head would have looked differently when I left her in the dark...)" she says slowly opening her eyes. That itchy feeling she sometimes got when she thought of killing someone ran rampant through her fingers which were behind her head, and the corners of her mouth where she tried to fight the itch at bay while she could.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:55 am

Chifusa blinks at the acronym B.O.W.. "(A Bio-weapon?! Already out-I thought this was supposed to be a simple recon!)" she says with wide eyes but then blinks again. "(Wait...are you sure it was a BOW? You keep referring it to a 'him'.)" she says leaning closer to the slightly twitching Saeko.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:59 am

She turns her head to the younger agent and grins. "(Well it was quite obvious he was a B.O.W. He was a tall man, and I mean tall. He was easily the height of a T-002 series. Wore a long duster and he had tremendous strength, enough so that the Nun he threw dented the car she was flung into around her. If not for that strange clothing she was wearing, I'm guessing she would have been dead.)"
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:03 am

"Hmmm..." Chifusa grunts. "(Are you sure? I mean, it could have been just a large man with strength enhancements. Some people are even getting prosthetic enhancement in the underworld these days. I wouldn't be surprised if the civilian market will get cyborg enhancement five years from now...are you truly sure?)" she asked, cocking an eyebrow and leaning in even closer to the samurai.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:06 am

Saeko narrows her eyelids in response, and reaches down and pushes the ninja back into her seat and out of her 'personal space'. "(Of course. I mean, he left by flying-like that guy from that Matrix movie, only he wasn't as young looking. More grizzled...almost like a bear.)" she replied back.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:12 am

She sighs. Leaning back into her seat she closes her eyes. "(What ever. Sheesh, O.K. If what your saying is true there is a burly 'bear-man' in a duster flying around tall oaks like some superhero. Alright...suppose your right. The man's a Bio Organic Weapon and he's out and about...did he spot you?)" she then turned, her hazel brown eyes open and inspecting as she turns to Saeko again. "(For that matter, what did you encounter in the Cathedral? You didn't have any unnecessary hitches did you?)" she asked, professionally concerned and sounded a lot older than a 20 year old of her age would have.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:23 am

Saeko shifts her eyes towards Chifu. Her lips became a diagonal slat of accusation. "(What do you take me for? Of course he didn't notice me. I remained out of activity till he left. If he had known I was there, he only would have picked up the mind of someone who was idly walking by. If you were there, you would have seen my 'aura' as rather autistic in nature.)" she starts before turning to face out the windshield and into the dark again. The stars were bright out here, and only a semi bright haze loomed in the distance that was Tall Oaks. It really was quite the trek out here; cutting through forests with low visibility. She swore she saw a few strange things on her way here, but she couldn't be for sure. Cocoon like structures... heh, better to bring that up later once it was day light. Perhaps she had only imagined it; day light would validate her for sure.

"(I found an unconscious Priest inside the Cathedral. He didn't look to be harmed. There was a strange alter at the center of the Cathedral, and I don't know for sure, but I can guess since it looked somewhat out of place that that may be our ticket inside. No hitches...however..)" she pauses, closing her eyes. "(Well...only one person saw me. A woman who was either in her late twenties or early thirties. She stumbled from out of a corner of the Cathedral when I was about to report my findings to you. I'm pretty sure she had poor vision, her eyes looked hazed. I trapped her inside the Cathedral and made my escape...so no-no hitches really.)" she says with a yawn. "(But I sure as hell am beat...)" she adds, her eyelids slowly opening before she yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:02 am

She narrows her eyes and shakes her head from side to side. "(Sure "no hitches" she calls it. I certainly don't know how you can rest so easy knowing that we may have a possible witness to our actions. I don't know if your too keen on the idea, but I'm sure as shit not feeling like eviscerating my guts because someone found out we were involved somehow. I mean, we'd really have to do it if someone was aware of our actions...wouldn't we?)" she asks, almost with a tinge of fear in her words.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:11 am

Chifusa Manyu wrote:
She narrows her eyes and shakes her head from side to side. "(Sure "no hitches" she calls it. I certainly don't know how you can rest so easy knowing that we may have a possible witness to our actions. I don't know if your too keen on the idea, but I'm sure as shit not feeling like eviscerating my guts because someone found out we were involved somehow. I mean, we'd really have to do it if someone was aware of our actions...wouldn't we?)" she asks, almost with a tinge of fear in her words.

Saeko has her eyelids closed and means to keep them that way. She leans into the soft cushioning of the vehicle's seat and lets out a long yawning sigh. But regardless, she answers her troubled fellow agent. "(Death is nothing to be afraid of. I thought a ninja such as yourself would be aware of such. If it comes to that, we will do as the order dictates and commit seppuku. Our knowledge will die with us.)" she says ominously. After a short pause she adds: "(Relax...I'm quite sure if we've been had that I would have already been confronted before reaching this position and the same with you. So shut up, wind down and go back to sleep. That is what I intend to do.)" she finishes, and with one final yawn closes her mind and her mouth-drifting off into pre-slumber.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:25 am

Chifusa puffs her cheeks out in irritation, turning her attention away from her slumbering partner. "Well, how can one expect to sleep after hearing that?" she spoke aloud. She brings up her feet again and props them over the steering wheel of the vehicle. She leans back into her seat, folding her arms behind her head as she stared up at the ceiling blankly. She then immediately turns to Saeko and switched back to her native tongue: "(AND DON'T DROOL ON MY JACKET AGAIN!)" she warned, grunting while turning over to look out the driver side window briefly. The thought of having to commit ritual suicide if they got discovered truly frightened her. She also knew if she decided to duck out, that Saeko would likely cut her down before she got the chance...not that she would have mind. As scary as the concept was, she did agree with Saeko that at least they would die without giving the enemy or anyone else in particular any information. She rolls around, closing her eyes. Till the next day awaited them, she surmised.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

The next day as it so happened, a gentle rap outside upon the windows of the vehicle. An exploding boom of clashing thunder rattles the windows and mirrors, the falling rain becomes heavier and pounded onto the glass harder.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Damian kept one eye on the rear view mirror and the other on the muddy road ahead of the two former policemen. "Tch...strange isn't it? We started our careers chasing criminals, and fifteen years later the tables seemed to have been turned." he states this slight epiphany to Ben while he struggles to not slide off the road or get the vehicle stuck in the thick mud that was developing around the tires.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Ben let out a slight chuckle "yeah it feels that way, it's funny how times change" Ben then looks through the back window to see if he can see the car chasing them "I can't see them back there, where'd they go" Ben says in a concerned tone. he then proceeds to open his window and hangs partially out of the window with his gun drawn to try and get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Damian looks about, feeling sweat trickle down his neck. "I don't like the look of this..." his voice deep with concern and with a tone of caution. "Shit...what if they were anticipating this? To draw us out into the open... a trap. Are they going to ambush us? Shoot us with RPG's or hell even bring a helicopter into this? If this is Neo-Umbrella we're talking about they would have no qualms about killing innocent people in the process. I mean...they did kill an entire bar for five people..." this thought made him flinch, and he wanted to take a drink badly, but couldn't-not while they were driving. He needed to be somewhat sober for this, and if he knocked back a shot now he could kill them both. "Damn it, has fifteen years of experience with Umbrella just go down the drain?" "Any sign of them yet, Ben?" he asked his partner, looking from the corner of his eyes in this open country road.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Ben still partially out of the window replied to Damian "nothing yet mate" Ben then paused and narrowed his eyes he could make out the outline of something in the distance behind them but couldn't quite tell what it was he then added "Damian, i can see something but i'm not sure if it's them" Ben aimed his gun at the strange outline and prepared to fire at it.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:12 pm

What Ben saw was a bright light, it seemed to almost flicker as it projected it's way towards the BSAA sedan; and then as it got into range Ben and Damian both would be horrified by the shape and familiarity of it. Since they were both once with S.W.A.T. they would both know about the usage of riot gear; this particular weapon was a grenade filled with CS Gas (tear gas). The grenade bounced upon the rearend of the car, making a dent before it bounced up and rolled down the windshield lodging itself in the gap where the windshield wipers would sway!

In the field to the left of the car, Damian would be able to see as the gas begins to fly past the vehicle, the black firebird from before. Caked with mud and corn plants, the vehicles occupant was leaning out of the window similarily to Ben. It was a woman of course, but her face was obscured with a gas mask, and the driver was still obscured by the shadows. "(You know, we're not supposed to kill these guys, right?)" she asked her psychotic partner, before sighing, ejecting the m203's spent shell and slipped in another smoke round, aiming for the windshield before firing again.

THWOMP!

The sound of the grenade leaving the barrel as it soars towards Ben and Damian.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Ben looked on in horror at the sight of riot gear "ohhh shit, Damian they got riot gear" Ben is just about to fire his gun when a small round object hit the car and lodged itself between the windshield and wipers. Ben then looked for a moment "what the fuuu.." suddenly a burst of gas greeted Ben he soon began to cough "Arghh SHIT" *cough* cough* "Damian the fuckers have got tear gas" Ben proceeded to get back inside the car but as he did he saw another grenade head their way Ben shouted to Damian "ANOTHER GRENADE!!" Ben quickly ducked back into the car but was now coughing even more he could feel the effects of the gas kicking in..
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben looked on in horror at the sight of riot gear "ohhh shit, Damian they got riot gear" Ben is just about to fire his gun when a small round object hit the car and lodged itself between the windshield and wipers. Ben then looked for a moment "what the fuuu.." suddenly a burst of gas greeted Ben he soon began to cough "Arghh SHIT" *cough* cough* "Damian the fuckers have got tear gas" Ben proceeded to get back inside the car but as he did he saw another grenade head their way Ben shouted to Damian "ANOTHER GRENADE!!" Ben quickly ducked back into the car but was now coughing even more he could feel the effects of the gas kicking in..
Damian could feel the effects rushing through the open window, and his eyes begin to sting. "Shit, they're going to be a pain in the ass now!" He then took Ben's warning and he punches the gas, the vehicle speeding up in time so that the second grenade missed it's mark, behind them a cloud of gas sprayed from the round. Damian grunts, turning to Ben quickly. "Be ready for this," he says taking off his jacket one arm at a time. He ties the one end of the jacket to his left wrist using his free hand and his mouth. He then rolls down the window, facing away from the gas that was leaking in-but that hardly did anything. His eyes bulged and his lungs seemed to be thicker, he seemed to wheeze and cough erratically. The vehicle itself was having trouble staying on the road, swerving left to right as Damian swings his body out the window, flapping coat tied to his arm and swung the coat onto the windshield. All the while, the fumes were unbearable, his eyes reddening and his throat seemed to swell up. "C'mon, I can't do this all day-give me a freaking break!" his mind says pulling back on the jacket-pulling the canister of gas off the windshield. As he pulls it off he is hit with a large wave of gas which makes his vision incredibly blurry, he swings himself back into the cabin and coughs painfully while he rolls the windows up.

He turns to Ben, barely making out the mans face with bloodshot eyes, and coughs heavily. "I think that takes care of that." he controls the vehicle, just barely making out the road in this pouring rain, his hands firmly upon the wheel, and his jacket now in the back seat. He coughs hoarsely and grits his teeth. "Don't *cough cough* worry, I got this *cough* under control yet." he says before adding: "Now its your turn."
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Saeko had a mask covering her mouth and nose, and said nothing as she drove closer to the other vehicle. The firebird leaps from the ditch and cuts the BSAA car off, grinding stones and mud into the windshield. "(This time don't miss.)" she says to Chifusa in a cool tone, her sharp blue eyes upon her rear view mirror. Her brow twitches a little, watching the man who had pulled off their CS round with his jacket. She narrows her eyes. "The American.." she says in English, easing up on the gas and purposefully back ended into the BSAA's hood.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Chifusa groaned. "(Whatever...)" as she was loading a flash grenade shell into the m203, she felt the vehicle jounce and it startled the well endowed woman to no end-especially since she was hanging out the window. "(What the fuck Saeko?! You could have killed me!)" she cried out, turning to the vehicle that was now riding up their back end. She grunts, pulling out the re-modified T77 Dragon supressed handgun and stuffed it into her leather coat's pocket. She keeps the tranquilizer weapon at the ready while she fires the flash bang behind the target's car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next