Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood) Empty
PostSubject: Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood)   Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 am

December 25th, 2012.
Time: 22:50
Damian (internal monologue): “I remember the time well… Not but a single snow flake fell in that month of December in the ‘Melting pot of America”, the ‘Big Apple’. Two weeks prior, I was smuggling five undercover Japanese agents onto a cargo boat who found their way into Neo-Umbrella’s inner workings. However, they vowed not to disclose any information to the U.S. Government till they were safely in D.S.O (Division of Security Operations) custody. Tch, Hell; I wasn’t even given their real names…I only knew them as Agents: Red, Orange, Green, Cyan, and...Blue.
December 25th, 2012…. I don’t remember there being any snow…but I do recall the pounding of heavy rain.”

Damian sits in the relatively empty pub. With the exception of his ‘five friends’, there was only a bar tender, a junkie in the corner of the room and a man half dead of exhaustion sprawled over the bar table. The clean cut, shaven and pleasant smelling U.N. Inspector was smiling humbly down at his drink; a second shot of straight vodka.
“You have a strange crowd of friends there dude.” The bar tender states, snatching the empty shot glass beside the full one and proceeds to clean it.
Damian smiles up at the other man. “They’re foreign executives who are interested in joining my Company’s Firm.” He replies. The tender nods, not particularly caring for the answer back; he could have said they were from Mars and he wouldn’t have given one elephant shit.  
He listened to the others behind him celebrating and cheering for their safe arrival into the States. He was happy for this moment as well-he was tired of having to listen to the ‘Rainbow’ (as he had unofficially dubbed their group) leader, Red complain about this or that or when Damian was uncooperative would revert back into Japanese tongue and rant for a couple hours on end. Though he wasn’t an annoying man; just a cautious leader tasked to keep his group in order. Damian sympathized for him on that behalf; even if he was a strict prick and a half.  
He looks down at his shot, and picks it up; holding it out before him. “Now…it’s time for me to really celebrate.” He thinks, drawing the shot to his mouth.
---

Just as Damian was about to draw in his alcohol, he pauses when Blue announces: “Straight Vodka? How can you stomach that stuff?” The young Asian woman takes a seat to the left of their American guardian. She is pretty, in her mid to late twenties with big brown eyes and silky Raven colored hair that would flow past her neck to the center of her back if not for the hair tie that kept it held high in a ponytail. She leans over the bar table in order to get a better look at the American Agent; who at times had many a heated argument with her superior, ‘Red’ was also at times unnervingly quiet. You could say that she found something interesting that radiated off of the man. “I really can’t see how anyone could drink that tasteless burning fluid. It’s like downing sulfuric acid. Yuck.” She states, sticking out her tongue at him with a mocking expression of disgust.
---

Damian pauses, hearing the familiar questioning voice advancing him from his left. He half turns to her and narrows his eyelids in an amiable manner. “Au contraire, this vodka actually has a sweet flavor to it. You’re missing out. It’s quite liquorish.” He says with a mild chuckle. Blue…yes, she was one of the few people in this ‘Rainbow’ that made the trip not so bad. Always full of questions, very informative and with such lively responses; she was eager about the voyage to America having once stated she had been waiting for a trip to America since she was a young girl. Blue was quite the enjoyable person to talk or listen to. But again, she was what made this mission worth the trouble for Damian.
---

Blue’s eyebrows raised high from his response. “Licorice?” she says with wide gleaming eyes, snatching the shot glass from his hand and downs the shot herself; she is expecting the sweetness one gets from eating that dandy candy of her liking, but is only greeted with what she had earlier expected: A stale, almost bland taste similar to rubbing alcohol run down her throat like shards of broken glass. She coughs, her eyes reddening and tearing up, slamming the shot glass down and grabbing her throat. “Gahh! Ittai nani?!” she curses, turning to Damian with a betrayed look upon her face. “You lied to me! You said it tasted like licorice! Baka otoko…” she adds with a pout.
---

Damian laughs openly for the first time in months from her reaction. He reaches under his brown leather jacket and rummaged through the inside lining, pulling out a handkerchief. “Hey now, I didn't actually say it ‘tasted of licorice’, I simply said it was quite liquorish, meaning of good taste.” He says handing her the handkerchief.
---

She narrows her eyes and begrudgingly takes the handkerchief to wipe her eyes with. “’Of good taste’ he says. Sure, that’s reasonably true-if you’re an internal combustion engine.” She says lowering the cloth he handed her so only her Asian slatted eyes could be seen of her face; both beautiful brown orbs glanced at him with intensified irritation.
---

Damian closes his eyes and chuckles under his breath again. “Well I guess you don’t know the secret of vodka. You see, it depends on the mood and setting you’re in that determine its taste. If you drink in the presence of lively and enjoyable company, it will taste sweet, smooth and filling. If you’re with a bad crowd, or if you don’t know its secret, it will taste like tar.” He says with a big smile before turning to the bar tender, reaching in his pocket for some cash to purchase another shot.
---

“Two more shots please.” Came blue’s voice, her eyes partially hidden under her long drifted over bangs. Her face is reddened, but she had already reached into the pocket of her tight fitting jeans and produced the proper amount of change for the drinks. “The same bottle of vodka if you will please.” She adds before placing the money onto the counter. She turns to Damian with that blushed irritated expression and growls. “Okay then…if what you say is true; I will get the taste surely this time.” She says grinning with fiery determination.
---

Damian looks to Blue and raises his eyebrows. “Anything is possible.” He replies waving his hands in the air before chuckling; returning his wallet to his pocket. The bar man walked to the couple, taking Blue’s cash and replacing it with two more straight shots of Vodka. Damian take’s his and hovers it before him; his dark blue eyes glancing into the left corner of his peripherals. “So…are you ready?” he asks after a short pause.
---

Blue takes her glass and she levels it in front of her mouth as well. “Mmhmm.” She grunts back with a steady nod. In the count of three they both down their glasses at the same time before setting their empty shots down onto the table and both gulped.  After a few seconds pass, a reddened Blue begins coughing into the handkerchief, with tightly shut watery eyes. “You’re such a fucking liar!” she curses at Damian again, but in an amiable girly fashion.
---

Damian all the while smiles with that muffled chuckle under his breath. “Ah, you’re just not believing hard enough.” He says as he feels the alcohol rush to his head. After a small pause he cracks up in riotous laughter. “WOW…that wasn't ‘corny’ in the slightest!” he says with a slightly reddened face before reopening his eyes and turning to Blue. “Though I can honestly say, the alcohol has tasted better since we’ve arrived. Must be the great company you and your comrades have greeted me with.” He says with a grin. He looks into her eyes and then asks: “So how do you like America so far? You must be excited since we’re finally here.”
---

Blue turns to him, and then back to the group behind her. Green and Orange were singing an old Japanese folk song with their arms interlocked with each others, while Cyan was caught between them with a nervous look as he tried to get the bigger men to leave him be to his small rum and coke. Red sat with his arms folded and with a small glass of brandy in front of him; his ponytail draped over his shoulder and his eyes closed tight. She returns to Damian’s eyes and sighs. “No…they’re just loud.” She states chuckling herself.  She breaks eye contact and looks into the mirror behind the bar and grins at her reflection. “It has been like a dream.” She blushes, and then continues. “It’s larger yet in some ways smaller to what I’ve been used to, but I like it that way…less compact and allows for more leg room. I’ve told you before I lived in Tokyo for my entire life till I went undercover. But I hope to see more than just New York City after our business is finished here.” She replied looking back at him still blushing. “Do you have any suggestions where I should start Damian? I’ve been thinking it over constantly since we left Europe, but I can’t decide which direction to head in first!” she says with a beautiful smile.
---

Damian’s eyes gleam for a moment and he smiles back. “That’s the first time you’ve called me by my first name. I was going to be worried that we were all going to be formal for this entire trip.” He says before turning the mirror himself this time. “Hmm…let me see… Boston is a must. Not only is it the hometown of my favorite baseball team, it’s also a beautiful city with a friendly community. Just take heed of the traffic; Bostonian’s are not known to regard their rules of the road strongly.” He says half jokingly. “Then…well, if you’re not into big cities there’s my hometown. In upstate New York, past the State Capital is a small town nestled in a wooded area by a large lake. It’s called “Ithteca”. A quiet little town, with one appointed Sheriff, no crime and a plethora of trees. If your into nature, it’ll be right up your alley.” He finished turning, rotating the shot glass in his hand.
---

Blue quickly turns fully red in the face in his response to her acknowledging his first name. “Huh? Oh, it’s just us being…formal yes.” She says quickly turning away and looking into the mirror. She wanted to bang her head into the table do to this unnecessary embarrassment of her attitude; glad that none of the guys behind her heard her, or at the least reacted to her. She found herself looking back at the American again when he described the two cities. She giggled at his jab at Boston traffic, but was quite attentive with his description of his own hometown of ‘Ithteca’. She leans over the table, propping her head up with her left hand. “Sounds like a dream, your Ithteca. A beautiful one at that; it almost seems your holding back more detail about it. And you seem to hold it in high regards…so may I boldly ask why you would leave?” She asked, looking down at his hands fiddling with the glass.
---

Blue would have noticed a small white ring wrap around his left ring finger; a tell tale sign of an absent ring that would have at one time never if rarely ever been off for more than a minute. “Well, I have some personal reasons. One of the reasons quite similar to yours; I wanted to branch out and go to new places. As for some of the others…” He grins. “Well…that’s a couple stories for another time I suppose.” He reclines his head back and closes his eyes with a slightly melancholic smile.
---

Blue looks from his hand and to his face and a frown formed upon her face. “Sorry…I didn’t mean to pry.” She said bowing her head, turning away from him in a guilty manner. “Forgive me for digging up anything you left buried, the alcohol must be affecting me.” She excuses, fiddling with the zipper of her puffy white winter jacket.
---

Damian opens his eyes and turns to Blue. He blinks and then sighs with a grin. He reaches out and pats her shoulder. “Hey, there’s nothing to be sorry about. Never stop asking questions, it helps build character. And besides Blue, your company alone has made the vodka taste better.” He says with a playful wink.
---

Blue feels his hand on her shoulder and she glances at him from the corner right of her eyes that hide under her bangs; her pout becoming a grin again. “Well that’s sweet to hear you say again. Though...I thought it was my Comrades and I as a whole that made the drink easier to bear.” She says, placing her chin on her right shoulder and batted her eyelashes at the American. After she watched him blush she giggles and turns to the mirror again, looking at her team’s reflection in the mirror. “Perhaps we should drink often then; I mean when this ordeal is over.” She says back smiling.
---

Hrm? Oh…well uh…they help too.” Damian blushes by her reaction, and then lets out a sigh when she giggles. Another woman who could play his emotions like a violin he thinks before she catches him off guard again. He blinks, turning towards the mirror as well and nods. “Sure. I don’t see much harm in it. It would definitely be a decent change in pace.” He says nodding, still flushed with pink.
---

Blue giggles again, turning to face him again. “Well you did say drinking in my company makes the vodka taste well. I still want to see if what you say is true; for I have yet to discover why you can drink this crap straight.” She looks at him and then turns to his hand which still is settled on her shoulder. “It might be the drink, but is your hand reserving my shoulder for someone?” she asked coyishly, her face still flushed with either alcohol or rising emotions. Perhaps it was both.
---

Damian chuckles. “You’re not going to let that down now, are you?” he turns in reply to the woman beside him. He then catches wind of her second response, looking to his hand that draped over her right shoulder. “Oh, uh ahem.” He bashfully removes his hand and then quickly clasps it with his right hand on the bar table. He looks into the mirror, and remembers comparing the redness of his face being similar to that of Rudolph’s shiny red nose. “Yeah…they don’t call me 'Handy' for nothing.” He says then his eyes widen; his body entirely becoming red with embarrassment. “Now I know I’m drunk, that didn’t sound right at all.” He says in a defeated and timid manner. He cursed the horrible play on words combined with his last name.
---

She cocks an eyebrow back at him. “That doesn’t sound right sober.” She replied back chuckling in spite of his embarrassment. “Perhaps you should take care in what you say before you make everything a joke; it might help to avoid ‘awkward moments’ such as these.” She replied back patting his shoulder in a teasing manner. But with all that aside she still remained grinning. “And now I have two things to hold against you Mr. Handy.” She says winking playfully back at him.
---

He rolls his eyes and grunts in response, instinctively bringing up the empty glass to drink out of, just to remember it being empty. He chuckles to himself and sets it back down again. “Yeah…I’ll try to keep that in mind, Blue.” He says turning the swivel chair to face her and sequentially shakes his head.
---

She looks into his dark blue eyes again, this time she holds the connection. “Togawa.” She whispers. “My real name…full name is Yuki Togawa.” She says blushing as deeply as he, turning in her chair to face him as well. She holds up her hand to shush him before he had a chance to reply. “Since we are finally safe, I see no problem in telling you my name. Besides…no reason to keep this entire trip formal, right?” she brings up again with another wink. “And just to add, I hate being called ‘Blue’, I hate that color.” She adds with a giggle.
---

Damian blinks and then smiles warmly. “Yuki huh…it’s got a cute ring to it.” He says openly but in a soft manner back, noticing Red glaring back at him with one raised eyelid before it closed again. “Thank you for letting me know, Yuki.” He says back, glancing back at her warm eyes.
---

Yuki smiled back evenly. “Yuki means ‘snow’ in Japanese. It is a unisex name, though males are normally spelled with a pair of ‘U’s’.” she adds to her personal knowledge of her own name. Without realizing it outright, she had at one point reached out and grabbed his right hand which lay on the bar table. When she did recognize it, she debated pulling away but never did. Instead, she continued to smile at her amiable friend.
---

[Enter Satori Yuri] The doors swing open and a couple more patrons stumble in from the cold outside. Mostly roguish looking fellows, but one of them stood out. A young woman with short black hair, and who was wearing a black cloth trench coat walks up to the bar and sits silently a couple feet away from couple at the bar. She too is Asian, but had more Ukrainian features that stood out. Red, unbeknownst to this short haired woman looked at her with a disturbed look upon his face as he slowly stood up and begins to walk over to the couple at the bar.
---

Damian, who paid no notice to the new arrivals, was focused on only one woman at the moment. “Snow huh? Well I hope you being here will cause it to snow outside. It’s just not Christmas without snow; ya’know?” He says with a chuckle. He only noticed the hand that gently clasped over his own when he saw her eyes dart from his own to their hands. He didn’t move, allowing her to pull back if she had wished, but couldn’t deny he was glad when she didn’t. “We should have another drink. To your future here in the states Yuki.” He says softly.  
---

Yuki giggles, nodding softly in agreement. “Hmm…one more drink shouldn’t be a problem.”  She replies to Damian’s offer when Red glides into the seat behind her, grabs her shoulder and leans in close. “We have to move...now.” he says in a harsh but direct tone. She blinks, half turning to her superior when he squeezes her arm. “While you two were chatting, you both failed to notice who walked in. If we leave separately…” he pauses and feels sweat trickle down his broad forehead. “Blue…you leave first. You’re the second youngest, of us and the only woman among us.” He says, trying to keep his cool.
Yuki was confused, but whoever walked in Red definitely had no particular need to stay and get to know them. “Just get up and leave?” she whispered back.
Red nods. “But keep your cool, and we’ll meet up at the same place.” He finishes.
---

Yeah, it’s called the afterlife.” a harsh and twisted whisper from behind Red echoed as the hidden blade is plunged through his back and pierces through his heart. The man slowly cranes his head to meet the black gaze of his killer, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. His eyes widen. “You…! Your one of the-!“ but before he could finish, she pulls back the barbed tip blade-internally yanking the heart out from its bordering veins and causing blood to spout out from his back with a quick spray that covers the cloth of her black coat. “Yuri sisters? Yes...Indeed I am.” She grins into the dead man’s face before tossing him aside. The bar tender, confused and startled approaches the scene carefully. “Holy shit, what the fu-!“
BANG!...Most of his face and left shoulder are torn off and splat across the wall behind him, knocking over bottles and other bar necessities.  
The sawn off pump-action Remington 500 has smoke running out of its barrel that was casually held by its wielder: Satori Yuki; the youngest of what the underworld dubbed as the ‘Yuri Sisters’. “I hate itwhen people overreact.” She says casually with a smile, her head propped up with her right hand; the right elbow was propped on Red’s corpse.
---

Damian’s eyes went wide, but before he could react, Cyan, Green, and Orange had flipped over the round wooden table, with Cyan being the first to pull up his handgun hidden under his green jacket. He aims at the woman and is about to open fire when three of the other people who walked in start shooting at them as well. Damian, looking back to Yuki grabs the shot glasses and throws them into the Yuri Sister’s face. One simply bruised her forehead, while the other broke and seared her left cheek and stunned her, sending her sprawling back. This allowed for Damian to grab Yuki, who was the next closest target for this assassin and pull her to the safety of another table which he flipped over as well. He ducks behind the table with Yuki, and pulls out his Samurai Edge, from his shoulder holster. He then returns blind fire back at the attackers before turning to the Japanese Agent. “Yuki, are you hurt?!” He asked, the blood of her superior drenched on the back of her white coat. He then calls over to Orange, Green and Cyan: “Report in! Cyan, I saw a bullet hit you, how you holding up?!” he asks, before returning fire again.
---

Yuki’s eyes are wide, but she is fine and states such to Damian. She unzips her coat all the way, revealing her black turtle neck and a shoulder holster as well as a M1911A1 .45 pistol. She pulls out the handgun and cocks the weapon by pulling back the slide. She edges the corner and trains the weapon on a man with a glock before pulling the trigger: BOOM! Almost as loud as the shotgun blast that ended the gruff bar tender’s life, and just as powerful for the man’s head she shot at also sprayed across the back wall of where he stood.
Cyan replies back: “I’m fine! Just grazed me…” he lies, holding his right arm which spouted with blood. “I’m not going to die here!” Cried Orange who fires his SOCOM one handed at the men in the back. The junkie from earlier dives under his table as the man beside him gets dematerialized from the back and forth volleys of gunfire.  
Green simply pulls out both his 93R’s and unloads the 9mm weapons onto the assassins. “Karera wa dono yō ni watashitachi o mitsukemashita ka?!!” Green cries in rage, between bursts of handgun fire.  
Yuki grimaces, pulling back. “I don’t know how they found us Green, but we can’t let them win! Not when we got so far!” she exclaims back in a mix of rage and fear.
---

Satori reels back in pain, clutching her face and with her back against the base board of the front end of the bar table. Despite the relative darkness of the pub, she could clearly see the bulky frame of Orange poking out from his wooden makeshift cover. “See ya son of a bitch!” she exclaims with a crazed smile, pulling the trigger of her shotgun. The corner of the wooden table splinters and Orange is fatally injured from the shrapnel which also tears into Cyan’s left shoulder; causing his glasses to fall off. With two more shells left, she fires the remaining cartridges into the direction of the White guy and the only other Asian woman in the room before tossing the weapon aside, and pulling out a Micro Uzi from inside her jacket. She pulls back the slide and then unloads the fully automatic pistol on the targets while back crawling to her supporting allies. The men drop their handguns and pull out Micro SMG’s as well, providing her plenty of cover fire.
---

Damian peeks around the corner to see Orange’s bald and pallid form reach for him from the floor before his hand dropped to the ground with a thud. Damian cringed, looking to the woman before ducking behind cover again as the final blasts of her 12 gauge faded. “Who the hell are these guys?!” he screamed, leaning around Yuki and firing the remainder of his magazine before pulling back to the safety of cover. He ejects the magazine from the chamber, slamming a fresh one in. He then reaches down, pulling up his pant leg to reveal a snub nose .44 Magnum revolver wrapped around his ankle. He pulls the gun from its holster, thumbing back the hammer and leans over top of the table and fires two consecutive shots, and blew away two more threats before ducking from their wave of automatic fire.
Shit! They got Orange too.” He curses, under the automatic 9mm wave.
---

Yuki hugs close to Damian as the automatic weapons tear away at their cover. The scents of his cologne strong but better than cordite and gun oil that was quickly filling up the room. “She’s one of the Assassin’s who lurk about in the underworld dubbed the ‘Yuri Sisters’; looks to me we’re fighting the younger and more reckless of the twins, Satori.” She replied back to Damian, when the wave died down, she brought up her .45 again and returned fire as well; taking out another of the goons fighting alongside Satori before taking cover again. “The other guys are not much of a threat, must be local street thugs she hired.” She states, ejecting the magazine too, reaching into her coat and producing two more clips. “I think we should take care of the goons and get the fuck out before her sister show’s up; that’s one scary bitch whom I never hope to meet!” cried Cyan, who was still alive despite blood loss.
Green nodded. “Hai!” He brings up his twin pistols again, switches them to automatic and sweeps the room. The other goons fall, leaving only Satori.
Cyan forces himself up, aiming his Walther PPKS, with shaky aim and fires at Satori.
---

Satori grits her teeth, angry that these mooks were able to live this long. She had a job to finish, and she’s not going to wait all night for them to die! She tosses aside her empty uzi, grabbing a pair of loaded ones beside her. She pops up, turning to the targets she advances onto them with both guns blazing and rattling her hands. She manages to get to the first table without them returning fire thanks to her uzi’s rapid fire. She drops the guns and this is where she stabs Cyan in the head with her right hidden blade and stabs the other into Green’s chest with her left one. Removing her blades, Green slides down the wall on his back and Cyan stares absently into the void. She pulls out a Glock .40 from within her coat and levels it to Green’s face. “Do pobachennya.” She smiles in a twisted manner again, edging back the trigger.
---

Damian quickly pushes the table cover forward, knocking over the deranged Ukrainian. Damian drops his .44, and quickly grabs Green’s arm. “Yuki, the back door!” He orders, shouldering the only other remaining informant. He has his Beretta handy when the woman recovers, but despite all the death and chaos, can’t help but saying out loud: “Why does Eastern Europe have beef with me?”
---

Green looks from Damian to Yuki, shocked that the American knew her name to some small extent, but he didn’t overtly care when he noticed the shape he’d gotten in. Yuki nodded, and started for the back door, kicking it open and sweeps her 1911 left to right. “It’s clear!” she replied, aiding Damian by grabbing Green’s other shoulder and hauling the bigger man together.
---

Satori screams, forcing herself up, she reaches out to the closest target which happened to be this ‘Yuki’ doll. She grabs the woman’s bloody white jacket and activates the barbed hidden blade to eject into the puffy material, tearing it and snagging it snugly. “Come here bitch!!” she exclaims, pulling the woman back, reaching up with her other hand to snap the woman’s neck!
---

Damian glances back and see’s Yuki snagged by the bitch. “Green, I’m sorry-” he says incredibly fast that it had sound alien; he drops the man’s shoulder, swiveling around he brings up his gun; flicking on the laser sight, a blue beam hovered over Satori’s forehead. “Let her go or I’ll shoot!” he barks a deep guttural commanding tone that hadn’t been used for almost 15 years. “Let her go, or I’ll fucking blow your psychotic little head off!” He threatens stepping closer to get a better shot.
---

Yuki screams being pulled back, her gun flying from her hands and she struggles not to be impaled or have her neck grasped by this crazy incestual woman.
Green falls forward with wide eyes, hitting the ground with a heavy thud! If not for obvious circumstances, this would have been almost hilarious. Green rolls onto his back, and observes the scene with wide eyes. “Yuki!” he cries, pulling out a folding knife from his pocket and flips it open. As if in a bullet time do to his blood loss, he gathers half his strength aiming and the other half throwing the blade between Damian’s strides, Yuki’s struggling to hit his mark perfectly in the other woman’s ankle.
Yuki, seeing this as her only opportunity chances slipping out of her jacket which is still attached to the blade, ducking her head under Satori’s arm and pulling forward.
---

Satori’s eyes widen when the knife makes its mark, she pulled back the hidden blade and the jacket is torn off Yuki, but still attached to the blade. She eyes Damian’s gun, and she jumps up on her bad ankle, swinging her uninjured leg into a roundhouse that connects to his hand painfully; sending the weapon flying. She then leaps onto the agent, making him fall onto his back. “You’re the one who fucked up my face! I’LL KILL YOU! I’m gonna fucking MURDER YOU!!” She cries, half delusional, activating both hidden blades and swings up, ready to strike down upon his face!
---

Damian grapples with the woman, gritting his teeth as she laughs maniacally above him…oh dear lord her eyes are twitching! She is laughing like a loon, and she’s bugging out! This increases his struggling further, grabbing both of the woman’s wrists and tries his best to keep the adrenaline pumped woman on top away from his face. “Crazy…bitch!!” He exclaims, mustering his strength to hold her back.
---

Satori continues her advance, laughing and twitching when a tiny blue dot beads about her forehead; and in the next second the report of Damian’s handgun echoed throughout the room. Behind Damian and against the wall is Yuki, who is holding the smoking stainless weapon. She is breathing heavily, and she slowly lowers the weapon, staring at the woman teetering on Damian’s lap.
---

Satori stops her advance… regarding looks from Green, to Damian, to the woman with the handgun. She blinks twice. She couldn’t see the hole in the center of her forehead that just started to drip down and around the bridge of her nose. Nor did she know that a piece of her skull was blown out the back of her head nor feel the blood and brain matter that was running down the back of her neck. She reaches up and touches the hole and then looks at the blood on her fingertips. “Huh…” she somehow manages to say, before her eyes roll back and she falls onto Damian’s chest. Her head lodging between Damian’s face and his left shoulder, her black pupils staring intently at the floorboard with her beautiful soft lips partly open. Despite the fact she was dead in a room filled with other dead bodies, blood and brain matter, she had an attractive fruity scent…almost like apricots.
---

Damian, taking a moment to breath inhales the overwhelming scent of apricots and blood before exhaling with. “Holy mother of fuck…Nice shot.” He gulps, pushing the dead woman off of him; she rolls onto her back limply and now stares up at him with dead black eyes and with her mouth slightly agape. Damian stands up and pats himself down for injuries, but found none.
---

Yuki runs to Damian’s side, grabbing him by the shoulder and looks him over. “Hey, are you OK?? No injuries or anything right?” she asked very concerned.
Green rolls his eyes, helping himself up. “Tashika ni, kurushimu tame ni kare no mune no ana o motsu otoko o nokoshite...” he grunts holding his chest tightly.
Yuki turns to Green and shook her head running to his side. “Todo! Damian, he’s going to bleed to death, we need to get him out of here!” she pleaded.
---

Damian assures Yuki he’s fine and nods in agreement. “We need to hurry, we don’t know if there be more of these guys.” He explains. That’s when the Junkie gets up from the corner. “Helll no! You guys are all crazy, I’m getting the fuck out of Dod-!“but as he stood up from his tossed over desk a bullet shatters the window behind him and pierce’s his neck, then more bullets rattle through the windows into the Bar. Damian grabs both Japanese agents and forces them to the floor as bullets whirled overhead. “God damn it, can’t they ever just give up?!” he turns his sweating face to Yuki and Green/Todo. “Alright, let’s crawl to the door and get the fuck out of here!” He screamed over the hail of bullets.
---

Todo shook his head defiantly, even as Yuki begins translating to him. Then, unsurprisingly, the man whom Damian had known over a span of two weeks who could not utter any English states: “NO…Take Yuki, GO...Now I…” he then grips Damian’s revolver tightly in one hand, and grips the .40 Glock in the other. “I will stay. Go…NOW!” he orders, staring into Damian’s eyes.
Yuki watches in horror, but Green turns to her. “Anata wa D. O. S. O shiraseru. Neo - UMBRELLA o tsukuru. Shiharau... Karera no hanzai no tame! Anata wa ima iku!” He orders to the woman. Yuki pauses, her eyes wavering but slowly nods in solemn regret. She turns to Damian and pulls his arm. “We have to leave…hurry before we lose our chance…” she says, turning to Todo. “Takeshi…Kōun” she says to her surviving Comrade, before crawling away alongside Damian to the door.
---

Damian pauses, but nods biting his lip. He pats Takeshi’s arm and then follows Yuki to the door, where they slip out into the cold snow less night.
Behind him he could hear more gunshots and when he stands up into the street he places his arm around Yuki and heads down a side alley into the back streets. After a while passed, and the pair were a good mile or two away from the Laughing Jackal Tavern, Damian flags down a cab and opens the door for Yuki. After she slips inside he follows, closing the door behind him. As the taxi heads down the street he curses. “Fuck…What the fuck happened tonight? Here we are, safe and sound in America, and it’s down to just us two. What kind of shit are we up against here?” He says, loading his handgun out of mirror shot of the cab driver.
---
End of part one.

If you failed to notice, this was a roleplayed out and then I gathered it and edited it slightly to be presented as a 'story'. The roleplayers responsible for this were Houki, who played the 'Rainbow' haha; Kiyomi Yuri who played her sister, Satori; and then myself (obviously).

Part two will be roleplayed here with the following individuals and their parts:

Cast:
Damian Handy- DUH
Houki- as Yuki Togawa and Green/Takeshi Todo
Donald Anderson- as himself
Kiyomi Yuri- as Satori Yuri and herself
and
Darkstorm Zero- as Edgar Holden.

be tuned in!!!

(obnoxious LOL) I feel like a director xD

-Damian
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood)   Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:20 am

Inside the car, Yuki's ears were blaring with 'Sleigh Ride' ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43kHZMmANxg ), and without her coat, huddled close to Damian just to keep warm despite the cab's heating. "Kore wa tekisetsude wa arimasen..." she states only softly against Damian's shoulder as the song got 0:30 seconds in. She was still thinking of poor Todo...his sacrifice...no, not just his, the entire team sacrificed themselves for this top secret information. She was scared. She was scared many times in her history of working at the Far East Branch of the B.S.A.A., and playing Undercover wasn't old to her. She had been used to undercover jobs from her time with the Tokyo Police Departments Criminal Investigations Unit, but this was different. Something wasn't right about this...it was all too fast, she could sense dread around every corner and felt as though death was closing in on them both.

"Is...is this over?" she asked herself, clinging tightly onto Damian's arm, her arms wrapped completely around his with her breasts pressing tightly against him as she shivered from both cold and fear. She closed her brown eyes and let out a shallow breath, her trembling fingers digging into the leather of Damian's jacket.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood)   Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:04 am

Damian felt her cling onto her arm, her body shivering and her eyes filled with fear. They looked weary, tired...watery filled eyes that a person in her situation should appropriately look; and from what little Japanese he knew, he agreed with her sentiment with the unfitting music. He looks up and knocks on the window separating Cab Driver and passenger. "Hey, buddy-can you turn the music off or switch it to another station?" he asked. Who could listen to 'Sleigh Ride' with a straight face after coming out of a slaughter house anyhow? He looked down at her, feeling her trembling hands cling onto his arm tightly.

He blushed a little. Which was odd, despite having been acquainted with the woman for a short while, he had grown rather close to her. I mean, he had known some of her background prior to the mission, but there was something more powerful he felt between them other than camaraderie. And her beautiful brown eyes...One of such bits of useful information he had obtained from her specifically was that she was an Agent who had worked in the field several times before she was even in the Far East Branch of the BSAA; so she wasn't a rookie. But...these eyes showed so much fear, so much worry...any one who hadn't known prior could possibly have labeled her as such. He could feel the softness of her body press against him, and her fingers clenching tighter, her fingernails digging lightly into his leather sleeve. "Hey..." he says softly, leaning in close, his right hand gently wrapping around her chin and slowly raised her up to meet his close gaze. His dark blue eyes looking into her deep brown ones. "It's gonna be alright. I'm going to get you out of here alive Yuki, I give you my oath. I'm going to protect you." his tone was deep and his voice was honest.

---
Meanwhile, the Cab Driver shakes his head. "Whats the matter with you two anyhow? You know it's Christmas day; there ain't nothin' on but Christmas music. And if you don't like it, try finding another cab at this hour. Sheesh." the man says shaking his head profusely unable to believer these two holiday humbugs in the passenger compartments. "I just have to deliver these two and I'm off for the night. Can't wait to get a slice of Apple Pie and a can of Bud when I get home." the Driver thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood)   Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketsueki no kōsetsu (Snowfall of Blood)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: General Discussion :: Back Stories-
Jump to: