Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>

Go down 
4 posters

Which one?
-Left
Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_voting_bar25%Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_voting_bar
 25% [ 1 ]
-Right
Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_voting_bar75%Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_voting_bar
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Empty
PostSubject: Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>   Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Okay, I wasn't going to make this a poll till I asked two different members on which sweater to choose for Yuki Togawa (who appears here: https://recb3.forumotion.com/t178-ketsueki-no-kosetsu-snowfall-of-blood) and their votes were concluded to be a tie.

Why do I need a tie breaker, and why is this a pressing matter? Pictures. I'm going to be making pictures of her as well as crime scene photographs that will be used later on in my story. I can't decide because I'm fond of both models color schemes Razz

here's the pic:

Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> WhichYuki_zpsb0a3f3c4

This is going to be a short poll, and I'm only giving people a 48 hour period to vote. So please, do vote anime styled nervous 
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>   Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:21 pm

It's a tough one she looks good in both but i kinda like the white more so i'll go with that XD
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Yuri
Zombie
Kiyomi Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>   Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:33 am

I like the lilac/white sweater version...

allows for blood to show through and stain easily Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>   Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Kiyomi Yuri wrote:
I like the lilac/white sweater version...

allows for blood to show through and stain easily Twisted Evil

D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>   Yuki Togawa's outfit >_> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuki Togawa's outfit >_>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: