Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Happy Burger

Go down 
+3
Darkstorm Zero
Ben Winters
Damian Handy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 pm

A common fastfood restaurant that is branched out all across the United States.

Outside:
Happy Burger HappyBurger_zps99781a06

Inside:
Happy Burger HappyBurgerinside_zpsad05f0cd
-------------------------

Feeling hunger's toll, Damian's couldn't hold back any longer as he was driving by the Happy Burger. Looking at the deplorable building made his stomach crawl only by a fraction, but his hunger was too strong. Sighing to himself, he drives into the parkinglot and pulls up to the curb. He got out of his dry car and into the rain before heading towards the entrance to the building. As he got to the front of the building he paused....an old sensation was creeping inside him now...the feeling that he was being watched. He remained there briefly, staring at the entrance of the building before he started back to backstep away from the entrance, his right hand slowly creeping up into his coat, his eyes looking towards his left peripherals, while he unstraps the leather thong that wrapped around the gun's grip and locked it's place in the holster.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Ben stopped his car a bit further away from the black sedan he looked beyond it and much to his surprise his former Lieutenant Damian Handy was stood in front of the Happy Burger fastfood restaurant. Ben sighed and grabbed his Dog Tags from the glove compartment he then got out of his car and cautiously approached Damian unsure whether his former Lieutenant would recognize him...
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 pm

He slowly turned around, his hand still on his gun hidden under his BSAA jacket when he spotted a familiar face approach from the hazy rain. Blinking, he brings up his free hand to protect his eyes from the rain, making out the facial features of a man whom he hadn't seen in perhaps between a span of 8 to five years, perhaps even sooner but the times had been hard on Damian's memory.

What he did know was the man who was approaching was getting closer. "Who is that?" He asks, shaking his head before adding: "Why are you following me?" he asked, lowering his hand from his gun, straping it snugly back. He didn't feel too threatened by this new comer's presence, he actually felt a trusting aura radiating from him as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Ben came to a halt he now stood about three feet away from Damian, Ben slightly smirked and said "Long time no see Lieutenant Ben then introduced himself "It's me Sergeant Ben Winters" Ben then held out his dog tags for Damian to look at Ben knew that Damian would recognize the dog tags as they were the ones from his days as a R.P.D S.W.A.T Sergeant, Ben quietly stood waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:05 pm

The voice, the accent...it was too familiar. He strained his eyes for a moment, and then could see the dogtags he held out. He was slightly taken back, his own dogtags which he currently wore were jingling over his black tie. He then couldn't help but smile a little back. "Jesus...its like looking at a ghost stepping out from it's tomb.." he then straightened his posture, his hands by his sides now. "Ben...It has been a long time..." he then begins to laugh openly. "Of all the places...we regroup here? Call it fate, irony...what have you..." he then paused, turning to his car and then looked back to the restaurant. He wasn't very hungry now that he was face to face with an old comrade from back in Raccoon City. He cleared his throat: "Have you eaten yet?" He asked, the rain seemed to be quieting down yet it still continued to pour.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Ben also laughed and then replied to Damian "A long time indeed, at first i didn't believe it was you" Ben then added with a smile "It's nice to be in a normal place for once" he then finally replied to Damians last question "and no i haven't eaten yet" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 pm

He chuckled motioning him towards the Happy Burger's entrance and out of the rain. He nodded, opening the door for the man. "Yeah, after what we've been through, 'normal' can be a nice change of pace." He turned to Ben. "When did you get in?" he asked cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Ben walked through the door and replied "i arrived pretty late last night" he also added with a smile "like many other people i'm here for the presidents speech tomorrow as well, but i guess i'm here for other reasons too"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 pm

"Mmm..." He mumbles in response to that last bit, walking in behind him before heading over to take a seat. He decided that his curiosity got the better of him than his hunger, and he wanted to learn more from his former comrade at arms. "Last I remember," he starts looking up at him. "You were working for the DHS with your friend...what was her name, Rachel right?" He smiles, remembering the woman fondly. She was quite an officer back in the day, he remembered her as clearly as he remembered Ben now. He grins. "How is she? You two decide to finally go steady or what?" he asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Ben sat down and began to talk "She erm" he began to choke on his words he then cleared his throat and let out a sigh and got straight to the point, "She's dead, almost nine years now she revealed in a letter that she was working for Wesker he placed her undercover within the DHS and ordered her to kill me but it turns out she couldn't go through with it so she sacrificed herself so Wesker couldn't manipulate her anymore, it took me nine years to finally summon up the courage to read the letter" Ben then let out another sigh and finished with "i had a brief run in with Wesker in November 2004" Ben then sat in silence and awaited Damian's reply.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Damian's eyes widen and then they slowly closed. He bowed his head. "I...I'm sorry. I had no idea." he said solemnly. A flash back of Wesker...holding a FIM92 in the open cargo bay of a attack transport chopper made his hairs stand on end...the last he had officially seen him was around in 2005; in the New Haven Maine accident. He half opened his eyes, and reached into his coat for his flask. "You have more courage than I old friend..." he pulls the silver latch aside and takes a quick swig of bourbon before closing the latch shut and looked into the polished surface of the flask. "I don't even think I could be capable of such...not in my current state at least." he closes his eyes again, and sighs. He slips the flask back into his inner coat pocket and then looked up at him. "May I ask...where were you in 2004?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Ben replied to Damian "during the mission i was on a umbrella owned island known as Blackfort Island not many people knew of it's existence afterwards i just drifted around the world looking for information on Wesker until i finally found him in Spain but i didn't stand a chance against him i never saw him again after that"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:59 pm

He sighed, leaning back in his seat. "Well...you don't have to worry about him anymore...with him being dead and all now..." he sighs, looking up at the ceiling. "I would have thought...with him dead..that the world would be a whole lot safer...but..." he sighed again, lowering his head. "...nothing's changed." He looks back and for a brief second he saw DRAKE, Leland, Rafer...Yuki...their faces appeared in his mind. He closes his eyes and breathes evenly. "Now...we have this Presidential Speech..." his fist tightens, his eyes reopen, becoming fierce. He suddenly realizes that Ben was there. He unclenched his fist and relaxed a little. "...We will just have to see what it brings..."
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Ben looked at Damian and replied "yeah the world hasn't changed one bit since Raccoon at least not for us although i will continue to fight until every last bio terrorist has vanished" Ben then added "i'm not too sure about you but i don't feel hungry anymore" Ben finished with a chuckle in a attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:37 pm

He remains quiet for a moment, and stands up. "Somedays...I can only wonder." he said standing up, and heading towards the door. "Yeah....I've equally lost my appetite." he turns to face Ben, trying to half smile. "I'm heading up to the Campus...I feel that something's a miss in this town." he opens the door, then backs away turning to face Ben again. "Would you like to tag along? I still haven't asked what you have been up to for all these years." he says with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Ben also stood up and replied "yeah sure i was actually planning on heading up there at some point today" Ben then added "As for what i've been up to i'll fill you in on the way" he finished his sentence with a smile while walking towards the door with Damian.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:59 am

He raised a brow, but simply nodded in the end and lead the way out. The rain wasn't as bad as before, when he was fist fighting Edgar in the park. The bruise under the bandage on his face tingled a little, but at least his face wasn't as swollen as it was this morning after that almost senseless confrontation. "Seriously...I could have saved him the trouble by falling down a flight of stairs..." he thought before walking to his car. He turns to Ben and then asks. "We'll take my car. Save you gas money and we can talk shop as we make our way to the University." he suggested to the Sergeant.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Ben looked at Damian and said "sure no problem" he said with a smile he then added "are we looking for anything in particular at the university?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben looked at Damian and said "sure no problem" he said with a smile he then added "are we looking for anything in particular at the university?"
He turns to Ben and for a moment, he remained silent. He thinks about what he said to Edgar and then smiled. "Well...lets just say, after the horrors of Raccoon...I'd like to have a 'mental map'. Get my bearings for the Campus and see where the best escape routes would be." He says. The other truth he hid from Ben was to figure out where he could best approach President Benford. "I need to know...I need to know if he's involved somehow..." he thinks before unlocking the sedan and slipped in behind the driver's seat. "...And if he is involved...I need to know why...what is his involvement in all of this? What was the terrorist group have in common with the President of the United Sates? Was this another coverup job? Was there going to be another outbreak like Raccoon and Mayland? Were they trying to silence Yuki's team to prevent any of this from getting out? And if any of this bullshit is true, why have I been kept alive this long?" He ponders this silently, before turning to Ben. "So...are you still with the BSAA?" he asked almost bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 am

Damien's phone started to vibrate and that ring tone, moonlight sonata began to play. An incoming call...
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 am

Damian froze at the eight bit sound of moonlight sonata echoing from his phone again. His skin felt electrified and his gut sank. Closing his eyes with a heavy sigh, he slowly takes the phone from his coat pocket and brings it to his ear, afraid to look at who was calling...but part of him already knew who it was. He slides the phone open and held his breath for a moment before stating clearly: "...Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:30 am

The Voice of Edgar answered back, his tone was unreadable.

"Damien. I'm sorry to disturb you again, I know you have things to do, but... I thought you should know, something has happened, and I detected a presence we both know to be dead... Meet me back at your apartment, and I can tell you more..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The Voice of Edgar answered back, his tone was unreadable.

"Damien. I'm sorry to disturb you again, I know you have things to do, but... I thought you should know, something has happened, and I detected a presence we both know to be dead... Meet me back at your apartment, and I can tell you more..."
He grunts, looking to Ben before looking away again. "...Sure. I'll meet up with you later then. Tell 'Lady Black' I said 'hi'." he then hangs up the phone and slips it back into his coat pocket. He turns to Ben again and half smiled. "Sorry about that, that was an...associate for an unofficial case I've been assigned to. Almost two hours on the job and its already a nut house." he finished with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Ben chuckled as he replied to Damian "No worries" Ben then answered Damian's other question "I'm not with the BSAA anymore but now that i'm a private investigator i sometimes work along side the investigation unit but most of the time i work on my own" Ben then finally added "if you need any help with your unofficial case just let me know, it would be good work with you again" Ben finished the sentence with a smile
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:55 pm

He grinned back. "Well, I think I may be able to handle it on my own for now; but I'll let you know once I need some help partner." he says before shifting the car into drive. As they are driving down the road towards the University he shrugs in his seat a little. "Well, that makes two of us...in some ways, I must admit...I am happy no longer to be a BSAA grunt. But...there are a lot of things I miss working for them." He says in a somber tone. "But a P.I. huh? I guess we have a lot in common...with the exception that my investigations I guess are a little less private...or perhaps, they can be sometimes downright personal and secret." he says with slight toothless grin. "Well...in either case, it's good to see you mate." he says with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Burger
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Town Area-
Jump to: