The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Share | 
 

 Chinese Mangrove

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:48 am

DRAKE's helicopter landed in the swampy Mangroves in the outlaying China Islands; her FAMAS cocked and loaded, she steps out into the swamp; the green waters rising up to her knees. Thankfully, the tightness of her suit disabled any chances of leaches clinging onto her skin. She turns to the pilot and gives a thumbs up. Clean up operation was now in effect, she activates the flashlight on her gun and begins to wade her way through the swampy groves as the Helicopter begins to take off behind her.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:52 am

The hunter gamma could feel something moving in the waters. Of course there were many, many gammas out there in the swamp, but they could tell when something was different. They could tell by the way it moved. The murky waters weren't too deep, so it had to crouch down, hiding itself, almost like a rock sticking out of the water amongst the tall grass.

That something was human. There hadn't been any here in a while. It was close by, but so were other gammas. If he wanted to get a fresh meal...he'd have to be tactical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:07 am

DRAKE turns and quickly shines her light into the direction of a Hunter Gamma. She opens fire with her assault rifle, plugging so many holes into the creature and sent it falling onto its back where it floats, twitching and bled out. Her gun is smoking, she lowers the weapon and continues to walk through the mangrove. She was inches away from killing the hunter whom was stalking her when she first entered the water. Along the way she has two similar encounters which she takes care of just as easily with her scoped automatic weapon.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:14 am

Another hunter listens, just below the water, unseen, as the woman sprays the monster's kin with bullets. It can taste the other gamma's blood in the water. Not very good at all. But it remains silent, vigilant. The woman is walking right toward him. The gunshots getting louder, the waters almost unable to muffle their sounds.

He can see her legs. Black boots, skin-tight suit, shimmering in the moonlight. Nothing the gamma's stomach couldn't take care of. In a few more steps she'd bump into him. He had to make move. So he LEAPS out of the water! He can see her quick reaction time, attempting to turn her automatic weapon toward him, but he's too close and tackles her. The two of them go down and he takes her underneath the water, grappling onto her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 am

She turned in time to see the gamma leap at her, her gun goes off and fires repeatedly as she is pulled under. Yes, her gun dropped from her hands, it's tac light illuminating the muddy earth. She looks up at the creatures large maw, and as the hands grab at her she takes advantage of her suits slipperiness and slides out of the creature's grasp, rolling under it, lifting her knees up so that her heels pressed against it's stomach and then kicked. She forced the gamma over her head, air bubbles drifting from her mouth as it rolls over her. She gropes the mud where the light shines in the mud. Groping the pistol grip of her FAMAS she pulls it and herself up from the water, shifting on the balls of her feet and aims down the scope. The tac light illuminates the creature, and her laser sight beads on it's spine.

Rattaattaata!

The 5.56 bullets slam into the creature and paralyzes it. "You're going have to do better than that. Heh...looks like a lot of French cuisine tonight." she joked, dripping wet with her long silky black hair matted to her slick looking battle suit. Standing up, she continues her way through the mangrove, ejecting the mag and replacing it with a fresh as she prepared for more terrors of the night. "Vraiment triste, n'est-ce pas?" she says in French, giggling.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:41 am

The constant firing of her pistol was certainly doing actual harm to these beasts, but it soon seemed to be doing more harm than good. It started to attract many, many more of the gammas, the lot of them rising from the depths of the murk, or the darkness of the nearby forest. They heard DRAKE groan out of frustration, not really out of fear. Just more for her to kill.

As she began firing, killing them off one by one as they attempted to approach her, a much more devastating growl pierced the air, sending an unexpected chill down her spine. Turning behind her, she noticed a huge fucking crocodile rise from the water. Way larger than any croc is supposed to be. It was beyond the gammas closing in on her, so still a good distance, but the sight was a terrifying one.

She didn't let the fear take over her though. She'd wreck these gammas and get outta there. But that's when she felt not one, but two, pairs of webbed hands grab her, on pair around her waist, the other around her shoulders, just grazing the top of her ample breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 am

Samuel Falx wrote:
The constant firing of her pistol was certainly doing actual harm to these beasts, but it soon seemed to be doing more harm than good. It started to attract many, many more of the gammas, the lot of them rising from the depths of the murk, or the darkness of the nearby forest. They heard DRAKE groan out of frustration, not really out of fear. Just more for her to kill.

As she began firing, killing them off one by one as they attempted to approach her, a much more devastating growl pierced the air, sending an unexpected chill down her spine. Turning behind her, she noticed a huge fucking crocodile rise from the water. Way larger than any croc is supposed to be. It was beyond the gammas closing in on her, so still a good distance, but the sight was a terrifying one.

She didn't let the fear take over her though. She'd wreck these gammas and get outta there. But that's when she felt not one, but two, pairs of webbed hands grab her, on pair around her waist, the other around her shoulders, just grazing the top of her ample breasts.
Well it wasn't much frustration in her. In truth she found the practice of murdering hunters rather fun, and it was the reason why she was here to begin with. Kill all the remaining infected. She ejected her spent magazine and slammed in a fresh one when she felt the rippling and bellowing of the large crocodile in the distance. "Great, an infected croc? Shit..--WHA-?!" she yelped out in surprise feeling her waist grabbed by one of the Gammas behind her, as the one ahead of her jumps up and grabs her shoulders, brushing past her rather endowed breasts-causing them to bobble. She grew flustered, and narrows her eyes at the creature. "You die first..." she thinks, dropping her weight and slipped down, and then yelped again as she remembers the gamma holding her waist-the groping webbed hands were formed around her breasts! Her eyes widened and she let out a shrill scream: "PERVERT!!!" She cried and nonchalantly firing her FAMAS into the frog that was originally grabbing her shoulders, killing the creature instantly. She tries to yank herself away but those sticky hands seemed to be firmly glued to her massive breasts, causing her to let out another scream of disgust, bringing her arm back and killed another one of the gammas with the full auto bursts from her rifle one handed, but this perverted frog seemed to still have its grasp on her!

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:07 am

With a firm grasp on the woman's luscious breasts, easily squeezed and lithe within the frog-like creatures webbed hands, he knew he had her. She'd killed every single one of the gammas except for this one, and it looked like she may not be able to get this one. And it only took one to make her a meal.

As she squirmed in the creature's grasp, attempting to wriggle free, splashing the muddy water everywhere, the gamma lifted her up by her breasts and opened its foul mouth behind her. It was enormous compared to the rest of its body...and hers...and wouldn't take much to swallow her whole.

She looked back over her head to catch a glimpse of the maw coming down over her head and clamping shut over those luscious breasts of hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 am

She let out a surprised scream as the creatures jaws formed around her head, blackening her vision further and filling her nostrils with foul toxic breath. She tries to manipulate her assault rifle firing what she had left into the creature's hide at point blank: and from the sound of it, it was about 5 rounds... 5 tracer rounds no doubt harmful for the creature but it still seemed to have done nothing to it! Its hunger must be more powerful than its pain!

The creature chomps over her breasts, and causes the woman to loose hold of her assault weapon, the rifle drops into the marshy water below them. Her arms fling up, her fingerless gloved hands pound upon the creature's head while her knees lifted and her legs pedaled and kicked, expelling soft but moaning cries of disgust. Her radio clicked and sizzled, saliva rushing into it and damaging internals. Her long black silky hair was flopped over the lower chin and jaw of the beast in dripping thin strands. Her fingers clenched and flexed, her powerful arms were slamming into the skull, but it seemed not to deter the beast.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30 am

Despite being shot multiple times and taking heavy damage, the beast's instinct to feed were already taking over, as the woman was halfway inside its mouth. It could feel very little pain from the gun shot wounds, and who knew if they would kill it or not...it just continued eating. The woman continued to moan in desperation, kicking and struggling, as the beast hoisted her up into the air, her torso twisting and slender legs continuing to pedal.

It let go of her and let its arms drop to its side, just as gravity would help her drop further into the beast's mouth. As it opened, her cries could be heard loudly for just a moment before her head slipped down its throat, followed quickly by her shoulders and breasts. It was a glutton for her. With her body vertical in the air, her legs flailed and scissored in protest as she descended into the gamma's throat. GULP! GULP! GULP! Her kicking legs soon disappeared, and the Gamma closed it's mouth, its stomach expanding to accommodate its hefty meal. Her protests could still be heard inside, her form writhing around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Samuel Falx wrote:
Despite being shot multiple times and taking heavy damage, the beast's instinct to feed were already taking over, as the woman was halfway inside its mouth. It could feel very little pain from the gun shot wounds, and who knew if they would kill it or not...it just continued eating. The woman continued to moan in desperation, kicking and struggling, as the beast hoisted her up into the air, her torso twisting and slender legs continuing to pedal.

It let go of her and let its arms drop to its side, just as gravity would help her drop further into the beast's mouth. As it opened, her cries could be heard loudly for just a moment before her head slipped down its throat, followed quickly by her shoulders and breasts. It was a glutton for her. With her body vertical in the air, her legs flailed and scissored in protest as she descended into the gamma's throat. GULP! GULP! GULP! Her kicking legs soon disappeared, and the Gamma closed it's mouth, its stomach expanding to accommodate its hefty meal. Her protests could still be heard inside, her form writhing around.
DRAKE felt her body being sucked and chewed, well, 'chew' is not really a correct word for the Gamma had no teeth only a hard palate like mouth that was continuously biting down and and gnawing on her. She let out gasping and annoyed moans, desperately trying to keep herself from being sent down the dark and foul depth that was ahead of her. She grits her teeth together, trying to pull her self out, pry open the large jaws that were pinned tightly just above her naval when she felt the creature hoist her up. She let out soft, almost pleading and flustered moans of protest as her rather ample butt swung outside the muzzle of the beast; her perfect curves lined up with her sexy athletic legs kicked and flexed, her heels pointing down then up and the toes inside her boots curled and stretched. Saliva glazed her entire upper body, and she had to spit some of the acidic and foul tasting liquid from her own mouth. She felt slimier in this maw, her suit now working against her as she became steadily more easier to slip down now that she was slick with the Gamma's foulness. She kicked, pumping that cute yet curvy rump of hers as she pumps the scissoring legs that suddenly became vertical. The maw opened, allowing for a moment of moon light to enter, to illuminate the poor Asian woman inside; her mouth gasping for breath her breasts bobbing as she tries to curl herself in the maw, trying to sit up in the jaws.

Unfortunately for her, her suit slick with the creatures drool caused her to slip further down and into the throat, her hands reaching out, her eyes wide with horror as she screamed audibly before being muffled almost instantly as the dark tightening throat wrapped around her, engulfing her head, shoulders and breasts almost instantly. Her butt wiggled in the air before lodging above the throat; her shapely sexy thighs were pinned on either side of the gamma's jaws, holding her there briefly before one of the creatures powerful gulps forced her protesting upper body further down the Gammas' gullet. Her legs unwound from the nonexistant lips of the creature's maw, kicking intensely as her pelvis is crushed by the creatures throat, the cheeks of her ass slowly sink into the tight confine of the throat, her jerking and panic driven legs quickly followed since they were not as much as a problem when compared to DRAKE's breasts and hips. Her knees kicked defiantly, an almost orgasmic screech of frustration escaped the throat before her boots were sucked into the black hole. The creature snapped its jaws shut, and made a final audible set of gulps before sending the poor agent to its expanding belly.

Inside, as the creature swallowed her, DRAKE was brought to a world that was dark, tightly packed and humid. She slipped down the tight and almost restricting throat; her arms pinned against the her sides and her upper lip was drawn back into an expression of fear; her upper teeth biting down into her lower lip. She squirmed and struggled the entire way down her short journey, her face and upper body splashing against something that stung her and was incredibly hot before her face was pushing up against the chest wall, stretching it out in front of the gamma before her back painfully was being curled-any further in this rather flexible position and she'd break her back!

DRAKE quickly holds her breath and performs a crunch, dipping her head and body under the acidic pool till her breasts were pressing against the upper stomach wall of the creature while waiting for the rest of her to slowly slip past the sphincter. Her legs splash down ahead of her, and DRAKE pulls her head above the pool, gasping for breath and coughing due to the absolutely noxious stench of the stomach. Animal bones and fur swam in the unseen liquids, the creatures ribbiting croaks made her feel like she was in some humid echoing cave. Somewhere relatively nearby, she could hear the creature's heart beating slowly.

The raven black bangs of her hair are matted against her face, and she is choking on stomach acid which is burning in her throat. She suddenly grows agitated, panicking and pushes her arms and stretches her legs against the very stretchy stomach lining, pained moans escaping her maw while outside, the gamma who's feet are sinking deeper into the mud due to its newfound weight stands there with a full and slow digesting meal that could last it for probably a week or two. It's stomach bumping with either a heel or a cluster of finger looking shapes, showing the womans struggles within. The belly, which contracted slightly bounced as the woman was suddenly forced into a tighter ball, her knees pressing against her shoulders, her back and neck against it's spine and while her heels were pressed against the front of its stomach. The pool of unseen stomach acid was up to her shoulders, her neck and head just barely above the pools edge, her hair clung and stuck to her with the grimy stomach fluids while the poor Asian woman cried out in desperation; her normally soothing voice echoed back at her; it felt like she was trapped inside a wet air filled balloon, and she continued to wiggle, struggle and protest while the Gamma outside enjoyed its meal with a small burp.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:53 pm

The gamma felt his feet sink deeper into the mud as the added weight slipped down his throat and into his stomach. The once human creature still had some of those natural human instincts. The slick, wriggling form of the woman in his mouth was not unlike some form of sex, her moaning cries as despair and defiance reminiscent of dominance, of rape. Taking something that wasn't his. Even though he couldn't taste most of her due to her slick suit, he got some of her flavor from her face, and his tongue could feel the softness and litheness of her body. He particularly enjoyed her breasts flopping around in his mouth, being squished as they slid down his throat, and the way her ass got stuck and he could wrap his tongue around her covered pussy...if but for a moment before it to disappeared.

The kicking legs were the icing atop of the cake, the white flag, the sign that he'd won and conquered her. He couldn't even feel the bullets he'd been riddled with, and almost didn't care if he didn't survive. At least he'd have this meal. And as he felt her wriggling around in his compact stomach, attempting to escape, he could taste her more, his acids working their way at her suit. With a burp, he could taste the smell of her sweat and tears, sweet and salty at the same time. He wanted to curl up once again beneath the waters and let his meal digest...but he wouldn't have that luxury.

The croc his meal had awoken was angry. And hungry. She'd killed every single gamma except for the one she was now inside, so the croc saw the gamma as it's only choice of meal and started for it. The beast was at least 30 feet long, and slid quickly through the water toward the gamma, a staggering speed for such a beast. The gamma, with its heavy meal, didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Samuel Falx wrote:
The gamma felt his feet sink deeper into the mud as the added weight slipped down his throat and into his stomach. The once human creature still had some of those natural human instincts. The slick, wriggling form of the woman in his mouth was not unlike some form of sex, her moaning cries as despair and defiance reminiscent of dominance, of rape. Taking something that wasn't his. Even though he couldn't taste most of her due to her slick suit, he got some of her flavor from her face, and his tongue could feel the softness and litheness of her body. He particularly enjoyed her breasts flopping around in his mouth, being squished as they slid down his throat, and the way her ass got stuck and he could wrap his tongue around her covered pussy...if but for a moment before it to disappeared.

The kicking legs were the icing atop of the cake, the white flag, the sign that he'd won and conquered her. He couldn't even feel the bullets he'd been riddled with, and almost didn't care if he didn't survive. At least he'd have this meal. And as he felt her wriggling around in his compact stomach, attempting to escape, he could taste her more, his acids working their way at her suit. With a burp, he could taste the smell of her sweat and tears, sweet and salty at the same time. He wanted to curl up once again beneath the waters and let his meal digest...but he wouldn't have that luxury.

The croc his meal had awoken was angry. And hungry. She'd killed every single gamma except for the one she was now inside, so the croc saw the gamma as it's only choice of meal and started for it. The beast was at least 30 feet long, and slid quickly through the water toward the gamma, a staggering speed for such a beast. The gamma, with its heavy meal, didn't stand a chance.
Inside the boiling and dark cauldron, DRAKE tried her best to keep her head above the rising acids that were at this moment breaking down the once incredibly durable suit. The suit itself once worn on the body prior to a mission has a series of plugs in on the users back that are connected to hoses. These hoses would suck out any of the residual air within the body of the suit, thus creating a skin tight, and air tight seal. The first places these acids began to tear away at the suit were her thighs and elbows. The damage of the suit caused a strange peeling back of the skin tight materials, causing tearing one would see with pantyhose when they stretch too much. Her boots laces were instantaneously devoured, and the boots themselves fell apart as she kicked at the walls, screaming in guttural moans. Frustrated as the skin tight suits tabi socks peeled away and started to peel around her toes and pull away from her ankles.

She felt her fingers become numb and tingly, and the same sensation was occurring around her face and her neck. Her matted raven black hair was slimy and sticking to a back that was becoming more bare; she could feel the tingling sensation of acid bubbling against her now bare naval as well as her upper shoulders. She could see with some built up night vision that she now had a detached sleeve on her right shoulder while the left sleeve seemed to have fell right off with her left hands fingerless glove. She cursed and banged, kicking and stretching out the thin stomach walls with her elbows and knees, around her pelvis she felt a sensation begin to bubble, and around the tightened area of her breasts did she also feel a sensation of her right breast falling away and bobbing behind what little was left of the upper body's material.

The sensations of becoming dissolved alive were growing and she began to scream out of complete disarray. She then began to feel the rig around her shoulders dip; the right strap had melted away and lifted the knife that was attached to the left shoulder of her rig above the acidic waters. Desperate, the young Asian grabbed the grip of the blade, slipping it out of it's sheath and cursed herself for not thinking of it before. "Time for me to--" before she could finish, the acids rose above her face and cut off her words. Bubbles rising in the thick green muck, stinging her eyes but she managed to stab her blade into the stomach lining, cutting through a membranous wall before thrusting the sharp tip through the bulbacious chest that was at first bouncing with her dissolving weight. It had only been ten or so minutes since she was devoured, but she still had time before the acids would break her completely down. She lodged the full length of the stainless blade through the stomach lining, popping it out from the outside end with a sick squelch.

The Gamma's bloated belly continued to wiggle, while inside DRAKE pulled her full weight upon the blade; with limited air and time running out she struggled intensely to force her weight down and rolled over the blade to slide the combat knife's sharpened edge down the curving length of its sagging twitching sack which contained the half dissolving DRAKE.

Outside, as the blade descends, blood as well as green translucent stomach fluid began to spill out of the creatures chest. Spraying out more stomach acid as the blade continued to descend, the situation inside the beast's gut began to change. The acid shoulder level now, the blinking and coughing DRAKE continued to cut deeply till she got to the creature's groin and almost all of the stomach fluid had sprayed out into the mangrove. She felt the creature fall back and she let out a surprised yelp when her back jostled the back of the stomach lining. The hunters heart rate was dropping rapidly and she could feel its vibrations become fainter and fainter.

She sat there, in ankle deep acid trailing down her back and reached up with only one semi-dissolved gloved hand and one bare one. She pulls apart the stomach, placing her fingers between the slit she had cut out, and began to pull her cramped and numb body out from the bleeding wretch. She was hit by cold swampy air. Still too boggy for her likes, but still it was fresh and it was cool. Her head, shoulders and torso escaped first, and the gasping and coughing woman then fully slipped from the stomach walls and into the water it self. After a second or so being under the ice cold waves, she pops up, and spits out bile and fluid she had swallowed herself.

She looked upon her reflection, and saw that she had a drastic change to her wardrobe. Her entire left leg, from thigh to her feet was bare, while her right foot had a portion of her suit still tightly clung around her sole and pads of her right foot, but the toe and heel portion was severely eaten away. The suit traveled up to her knee where it only hung to the right thighs portion of the suit by a couple of threads. Her nether regions were still protected by a rather decent portion of skin tight lining, but it was just barely enough material to cover her woman hood in the front and had become a sort of thong in the back since she felt her bum's cheeks in the cool air. Looking closely, the front strap of the 'thong' curled around her upper left thigh-leaving the left buttocks completely exposed with only a strand or two connected to the right side. "How am I going to explain this to the guys when they come to pick me up?" she says softly with a soft whine.

Worse yet was when she saw her torso. There had been nothing left tightly hugging her toned abs and lower abdominal region, revealing a full bikini line and stomach down to the strappy 'thong' that the acids had created from her suit. Her the tightened suit portion that was around her breast had hugged her frame like a rather slutty, and too skimpy tube top. Large portions had been torn away from her right breast, leaving only a handful of strands to stretch over the nipple of her right breast. The areola of her right nipple was clearly visible through the hair thin yet still durable strands of her damaged suit; this single strap alone held up her right breast which was revealing both top and under boob due to the tight constriction; the left breast surprisingly had more material holding it together; the areola of her left nipple poked out top of a folded piece of her top and the nipple it self embossed what was left of the material. Her left shoulder and arm as well as her hand was completely bare; while on her right hand she had a portion of a now detached sleeve as well as her fingerless glove clinging to her hand and wrist.

She blushed deeply, holding her breasts close as she shivered. "Yeah...I really don't want any of the guys to see me like this." she says softly shivering in the darkness and dampness of the mangrove. Her communicator head piece was warped against the side of her ear, and her radio and the rig which held her spare ammo packs and her knife sheath had fallen apart as she left the Gamma's belly. She stood up, crossing her long legs and huddled her arms under her breasts and folded her hands between her armpits and continued to shiver. Slick black and dripping wet strands of hair fell upon her mostly bare back; her bangs fell across her right eye and the pale yet very red and numb Asian woman's face. She sneezed, her lips rattling while she sought out shelter. Her team was due to arrive within an hour of inactivity... she could build a fire and wait till then.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 pm

The mangrove grew quiet. With all the gammas slaughtered, there was nothing but the cool wind blowing the reeds and the sound of DRAKE wading her almost naked, nearly digested self through the muck. After the devastation she just underwent, her brush with death, her mind pushed out the image that had distracted her enough and caused her to get swallowed whole by that one gamma in the first place.

The giant croc.

It hadn't forgotten about her, though. As she waded toward dry land to attempt to create a fire for warmth and protection, the enormous monster swam through the water, undetected, silent, almost a miracle for a creature its size. She would likely marvel at the beast's stealth, if she knew about it.

The croc was curious about this meal. It wasn't very big, and wouldn't satisfy him fully, not for a long shot, but it looked and smelled delicious. Everything the croc had been downing lately had been dead and rotting. It wasn't ideal, but it was necessary to survive. This meat was fresh. It was nubile, alive, and had no way of protecting itself, so the croc so no reason to rush right in. It stalked this prey, got closer and closer by the moment, waiting for the right time to show itself. It wanted not only to devour this prey, but play with it, bask in it. Who knew when it would get a meal like this again? Why not savor every...single...inch of her.

The 30-40 foot creature was only five or so feet behind her, and she had no idea. Its eyes poked above the water, as well as some of its enormous spikes running along its hide. It gazed upon her perfect ass as it swayed with her waist when she walked, creating creases under each cheek, her womanhood barely hidden. She held her barely supported breasts in her hands, the sides of those ample mounds able to be seen from behind.

She looked unfairly delicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Samuel Falx wrote:
The mangrove grew quiet. With all the gammas slaughtered, there was nothing but the cool wind blowing the reeds and the sound of DRAKE wading her almost naked, nearly digested self through the muck. After the devastation she just underwent, her brush with death, her mind pushed out the image that had distracted her enough and caused her to get swallowed whole by that one gamma in the first place.

The giant croc.

It hadn't forgotten about her, though. As she waded toward dry land to attempt to create a fire for warmth and protection, the enormous monster swam through the water, undetected, silent, almost a miracle for a creature its size. She would likely marvel at the beast's stealth, if she knew about it.

The croc was curious about this meal. It wasn't very big, and wouldn't satisfy him fully, not for a long shot, but it looked and smelled delicious. Everything the croc had been downing lately had been dead and rotting. It wasn't ideal, but it was necessary to survive. This meat was fresh. It was nubile, alive, and had no way of protecting itself, so the croc so no reason to rush right in. It stalked this prey, got closer and closer by the moment, waiting for the right time to show itself. It wanted not only to devour this prey, but play with it, bask in it. Who knew when it would get a meal like this again? Why not savor every...single...inch of her.

The 30-40 foot creature was only five or so feet behind her, and she had no idea. Its eyes poked above the water, as well as some of its enormous spikes running along its hide. It gazed upon her perfect ass as it swayed with her waist when she walked, creating creases under each cheek, her womanhood barely hidden. She held her barely supported breasts in her hands, the sides of those ample mounds able to be seen from behind.

She looked unfairly delicious.
DRAKE found her feet upon the muddy, sand like shore of the main land itself; her toes digging deep into the coarse and rocky shallows. She shivered as the wind blew, the icy chill was enough to harden her nipples and she shook violently from the cool air/cool water combination. Her lips were already turning a purple blue because of these negative factors, her head felt warm and her nose felt runny. "Great... I'll be expecting one hell of a nasty cold when I get out of here." She coughed hoarsely, trying to maintain her body heat. She was about halfway onto the shore itself when her ill mind started to think some sense again. Her head told her to turn around, and at first DRAKE didn't listen, feeling too cold and too tired and miserable to give a fuck. A few more steps in the calve high water and she felt her gut sink, and with this final body sign to turn and look she did.

Nothing. Nothing but an endless mangrove and nothing less. She shook her head shivering yet and cursed herself again. She begins to head for the land, she was starving for a fire, for something warm. That gamma, the water and cold air had sapped her of almost all her warmth, and her mind was starving for a flickering red flame.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 pm

A final noise made DRAKE think she might not get that flickering red flame. While the beast may have been able to be stealthy in the water, there was no way in hell it could hide its massive form on land. The moment it pressed its claws into the sand, there was an audible footstep of the displaced material, much louder than Drake's own footsteps. The ground actually vibrated from the step, much like a T-Rex would. The croc watched her freeze at the sound of his first step, then tremor in fright at his second, cowering close to herself.

At the third and forth, she was shivering, and the croc slowly opened its mouth wide behind her. As its upper jaw raised, it blocked out the light from the moon, casting a shadow upon Drake. The croc could hear her shivering whimpers, and loved toying with her, knowing she couldn't do anything. She knew something awful was behind her, and she knew she shouldn't turn around, but the croc kept its mouth wide open as she slowly spun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 pm

"Oh f-f-fuck..." she stutters, feeling her body tremble, unable to move effectively due to the heat loss. She turns to face the bellowing jaws of another hungry beast and her unique brown eyes widen and her mouth gapes. The Asian screams, falling back with energy she didn't even think she had left. She falls onto her back, icy water splashing over her and it runs down the curves of her well toned body. She was staring at a crocodile, a rather LARGE one at that. Its dull teeth could easily crush and twist her apart, and the younger DRAKE didn't want to risk her life nor limb to take this thing on. "Shit!" she cries, back stroking in what was the calve high water, her legs and feet kicking up mud and sand as she tries to back crawl her way up onto land; her fingers clutching the sand and dirt behind her while her wide and terrified eyes stare at the window of teeth ahead of her.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:50 pm

The croc SNAPPED down upon DRAKE's right foot, and while it managed to avoid being impaled by any teeth, her ankle was instantly broken by the force, and she let out a horrifying scream that was music to the croc's ears. It took a step back, which was a large distance for DRAKE, dragging her along the sand and back toward the water. She flailed her arms, attempting to stop the beast, but her strength was useless.

The croc started to play with her a bit, swaying its head back and forth, causing DRAKE to roll along the sand and water. The friction and movement caused the remains of her suit to be displaced, allowing her luscious breasts to fall free and flop around as she rolled and struggled. She tried to stay above water as it dragged her back and forth, coughing, yelping, and screaming. The pain from her broken ankle must've been awful as it was pulled and twisted further.

The croc lifted DRAKE into the air by her ankle, and she squealed and struggled like bait on a hook. Pleading to the croc, like it would do anything, she wriggled to get free, only to have the Croc SLAM her back into the water, her back hitting it with a smack, like an awful belly flop, before going under.

She let out a gasping, almost sexual moan, coughing as she came up from underneath the water. Almost completely out of energy, she lay on her back on the water, out of breath, her slick breasts falling to both sides of her torso, and her hair flowing outward. She whimpered in the water, wanting to survive, but also wanting this to end. Her energy returned, however, adrenaline pumping through her, as she saw the upper jaw enter her eye sight above.

Terror enveloped her as she tried to sit up, and she saw, coming straight toward her, was the creature's throat. Her breasts and arms jiggled in terror. Darkness was overcoming her. She could see teeth in the water on both her sides, trapping her, and an enormous upper jaw over her. The lower jaw had slipped underneath her in the water, and she was IN THE MOUTH...it just hadn't closed yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Samuel Falx wrote:
The croc SNAPPED down upon DRAKE's right foot, and while it managed to avoid being impaled by any teeth, her ankle was instantly broken by the force, and she let out a horrifying scream that was music to the croc's ears. It took a step back, which was a large distance for DRAKE, dragging her along the sand and back toward the water. She flailed her arms, attempting to stop the beast, but her strength was useless.

The croc started to play with her a bit, swaying its head back and forth, causing DRAKE to roll along the sand and water. The friction and movement caused the remains of her suit to be displaced, allowing her luscious breasts to fall free and flop around as she rolled and struggled. She tried to stay above water as it dragged her back and forth, coughing, yelping, and screaming. The pain from her broken ankle must've been awful as it was pulled and twisted further.

The croc lifted DRAKE into the air by her ankle, and she squealed and struggled like bait on a hook. Pleading to the croc, like it would do anything, she wriggled to get free, only to have the Croc SLAM her back into the water, her back hitting it with a smack, like an awful belly flop, before going under.

She let out a gasping, almost sexual moan, coughing as she came up from underneath the water. Almost completely out of energy, she lay on her back on the water, out of breath, her slick breasts falling to both sides of her torso, and her hair flowing outward. She whimpered in the water, wanting to survive, but also wanting this to end. Her energy returned, however, adrenaline pumping through her, as she saw the upper jaw enter her eye sight above.

Terror enveloped her as she tried to sit up, and she saw, coming straight toward her, was the creature's throat. Her breasts and arms jiggled in terror. Darkness was overcoming her. She could see teeth in the water on both her sides, trapping her, and an enormous upper jaw over her. The lower jaw had slipped underneath her in the water, and she was IN THE MOUTH...it just hadn't closed yet.
DRAKE felt bone break and her body shiver from the blow. Her breasts bobbed behind the tubular top that managed to still be in one piece despite the abuse given to her. Their large and lithe mounds shook and jiggled with each thrust and jostle. She felt sand stick to her and as she lay on her back coughing she almost did'nt have time to react when the jaws were flowing over her. She could see her toes sinking in the deep maw, and she didn't want to stay in to see how deep they could go!

She digs her hands into the sand, using her fully bare left leg and foot to pull herself out of the maw, twisting her upper body around with wide terrified eyes looking away from the beast. "No! Oh God no!" she cried, feeling warm tears trickle down her frozen pale cheeks. She crawled quickly, falling a few times upon her chest, smashing her breasts against the sand and mud, sending particles of it down her top and between her full cleavage. She let out desperate cries and grunts, her pure white teeth clenched as she was pulling her self to shore again, her left leg brushing past the dull teeth for a brief moment before her knee was touching the sand and she was getting closer to salvation, despite the weighing fear in her heavy beating heart that told her otherwise.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 pm

DRAKE all of a sudden felt a sharp pain ride all up and down the length of her entire body. It was so sudden, and so intense, that she froze, and couldn't even scream. Something had encompassed most of her upper body, and she didn't want to admit to herself what it was.

Amongst the pain, a warm, fleshy object caressed her abs and pussy, while she felt humid warmth over her ass and torso. Her spine felt like it was about to snap, and and her shoulders felt as though they'd been impaled. She watched as blood dripped from her shoulders into the water beneath her, some of it flowing down the curves of her hanging breasts before falling off.

She noticed that the lower jaw of the croc was between her breasts, and the snout was just behind her neck. Her legs remained outside the mouth on both sides, but she didn't move them. Turning back in absolute fear, she locked eyes with the creature, which remained still, seemingly torturing her, the both of them knowing that he had her. She was within his mouth, caught, at his mercy, and he was going to devour her, whether it be viciously or easily.

She was going to die, and that started to sink in as the beast raised its snout from the water, getting a response out of DRAKE. She cried bloody murder as the mouth opened and reared back, gravity threatening to have her fall backward to her doom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:49 am

Samuel Falx wrote:
DRAKE all of a sudden felt a sharp pain ride all up and down the length of her entire body. It was so sudden, and so intense, that she froze, and couldn't even scream. Something had encompassed most of her upper body, and she didn't want to admit to herself what it was.

Amongst the pain, a warm, fleshy object caressed her abs and pussy, while she felt humid warmth over her ass and torso. Her spine felt like it was about to snap, and and her shoulders felt as though they'd been impaled. She watched as blood dripped from her shoulders into the water beneath her, some of it flowing down the curves of her hanging breasts before falling off.

She noticed that the lower jaw of the croc was between her breasts, and the snout was just behind her neck. Her legs remained outside the mouth on both sides, but she didn't move them. Turning back in absolute fear, she locked eyes with the creature, which remained still, seemingly torturing her, the both of them knowing that he had her. She was within his mouth, caught, at his mercy, and he was going to devour her, whether it be viciously or easily.

She was going to die, and that started to sink in as the beast raised its snout from the water, getting a response out of DRAKE. She cried bloody murder as the mouth opened and reared back, gravity threatening to have her fall backward to her doom.
DRAKE let out a loud gurgle as she feels the jaws clench down upon her body. Blood dripping around her curves,her arms and legs hanging loosely out of the jaws with deep gashes dripping with crimson off of spiked rows of ivory teeth. She coughed, her eyes wide and shaky, her gloved hand clenched and unclenched-but she couldn't feel them. She felt teeth dig deep into her thighs with bone crunching force, when the Croc had reared it's head back and widened its jaws she almost was clung to the teeth themselves. She began to actually roll back, her body at first vexed of energy as she was twisting back, falling back. Soon the cheeks of her buttocks would grace the grimy tongue of the beast, and at that moment she spreads her legs out, almost in a split-her thighs catching her from falling into the deeper chasm of the creature's gullet; her arms and shoulders swung forwards, shakily reaching for the upper maw; tears flowing from her eyes. "Not like this; NOT LIKE THIS!" she cried, bearing her own ivory teeth which have been twisted back into a deeply frightened frown; her gloved hand and wrist lodged between a pair of dull teeth; a dangerous place to leave ones hand, but the near hypothermic Asian was desperately trying to escape, her will to live and to survive more powerful than her fear.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:17 am

The croc clamped its jaws shut again, crushing DRAKE's hand and folding her in half. She let out a shriek and then gurgles as she could barely breathe in a position she wasn't flexible enough for. Muscles had torn, yet surprisingly her spine hadn't snapped, so she could still feel everything. More blood continued to flow form the wounds in her shoulders, and from her thighs which trembled limply outside the croc's mouth. Every moment or so they'd kick, as if she thought she still had a chance to escape.

She tried to scream, and she couldn't. She tried to cry, but she couldn't. She was stuck while the tongue decided to taste her, ravage her. Its roughness tore away the final fabrics protecting her womanhood and breasts, coating them with saliva, lopping them up, tasting DRAKE's deliciousness. She heard a sickening slurp and GLUP as her juices were swallowed, and she clenched her eyes shut in fear, knowing she was going next.

The beast opened its mouth once more and she fell backward, her ass landing on the croc's tight throat. She was able to look down at the tight hole she was stuck in, a gurgle indicating it was open to open and take her in. DRAKE had a single moment left to let the gravity of the situation sink in before her death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:29 am

When she was crushed by the jaws, she had lost almost all feeling in her right hand altogether; and it wouldn't have surprised her any if it had torn off. However she was bent in half now, she was about flexible enough to be in this cramped position, but she was no way enjoying the pain from her wounds. It was the Crocs pressure that made her uncomfortable, the weight upon her back and her tearing hamstrings made the experience horrifyingly painful. She felt her butt slide against the throat and she lays there in the gaping hole, her legs wiggling and her arms struggling. She had painful salty tears dripped down and she cried out painfully and screams in agony. She brought her mangled right arm to her face and cried heavily, feeling the creature's throat suck upon her body, forcing her deeper and deeper.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samuel Falx
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:48 am

The croc could hear the woman's cries from within his mouth, her struggling causing vibrations on its slick flesh. It tried to swallow, sucking powerfully on the woman's ass, but as large as the croc was, she wasn't quite going down. In her folded position, her ass would get sucked down a little, and then the throat would push her back out reflexively. This went on for a little bit, the woman crying more and more, like she was almost being used as a dildo, in then out, in then out, wondering when the hell she'd actually go down.

Finally, the beast realized it couldn't swallow her as is, so it sputtered her forward with a cough. Her legs went forward first, and then her torso falling backward on the tongue, so she was lying face up in the mouth, which reopened. The saliva burned against her wounds, and dripped from above onto her flopping breasts. The beast rolled her around a bit, and she realized what it was trying to do as it moved her closer to the right...closer to its teeth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thedarknyte.deviantart.com
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:53 am

Sputtering herself, the poor woman fights the pain in both her shattered ankle and her shattered right wrist, the gloved hand hanging limply behind her as she clawed the tongue, trying to pull herself away from the bone breaking teeth. She instinctively knew these teeth were dull-but theres also a saying that is as old as sin: a dull knife is more dangerous than a sharp one.

"No-No-NO!" she cried, tears flowing as she pulls herself onto her chest, reaching up with her left hand for anything to grab on to to keep her away from the teeth!

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chinese Mangrove    

Back to top Go down
 
Chinese Mangrove
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Any alternate links for the chinese fonts ?
» Chinese language in game
» Round 4: Chinese Grand Prix 2011 - Shanghai
» Chinese Government Denies Approval for Lich King Again
» Chinese ID problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Information Department :: 'Guns For Hire'-
Jump to: