Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

2nd Floor Administration Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

2nd Floor Administration Room  Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Ben entered the Administration Room and to his luck there was no one there he walked over to what appeared to be the main computer "okay lets see what we have here" he took out his phone and plugged the USB cable into the slot and began hacking into the system to see if he could find any useful information.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:07 pm

The Computer lights up and firewalls fall as information begins to scroll down the screen.

-Administration Records
-Student Files
-The Head Dean's Orders
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 pm

"Aha i'm in" Ben see three options appear

-Administration Records
-Student Files
-The Head Dean's Orders

He clicks on *The Head Dean's orders* "hmmm that looks interesting, lets have a look what we got"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Loading... Loading... Loading...

Re: Orders for the Presidential Banquet:

-As some of you may already know, our proud establishment that is Ivy University of Tall Oaks will be honoring the presence of the President of the United States, Adam Benford. I would like to stress to all of you that since we will be on National Television and that the President himself has decided to greet us with his presence that everything must go according to the plan. The President is due to arrive around 7 p.m. on the 28th, the day before the scheduled Presidential Speech. It is the duties to the Dean's, and the Room Advisers to ensure that everyone has cleaned out the University by 6 p.m.. The President plans to inspect his former University, but he nonetheless should not be made to feel at all uncomfortable when Mr. President arrives. I don't want to express how crucial this is. If I so much as hear the President stumbles because of any of you, you will find your career at Ivy University at a sudden end.
The President will conclude his inspection around 9 p.m. and he will then depart. He will return tomorrow by 9 a.m. We will have a reception at 6:30 p.m. in the Reception Hall. Reception will conclude at 8:00 p.m. and the President will then make his speech on the University Grounds by 8: 30 p.m. The Ivy University Concert Band will play 'Hail to the Chief' (conducted by our very own Harold Grimes), and the President will appear on stage to preside his speech.

The speech will conclude at 9:30 p.m. and then the President will depart for Tall Oaks Airport. I will accompany him myself to see him off; I expect the University to be back in proper order by the time I'm due back.

And I stress... keep Seanna King away from the President and make sure the Dormitories are locked so she cannot find a reason to leave. We don't need... her lowly presence attending the University's Reception since she cannot simply go home. A janitor will unlock her dormitory by 9:30 p.m.. In the event of a fire, the automatic doors will unlock, and allow her to leave-only in that worse case scenario.

-Ariel J. Sutherland, Head Dean
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Ben decides to download the orders onto his phone so he can check them later he then go's back to the previous screen and checks the *Administration Records*
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Loading... Loading... Loading...

List of Transactions of Academic Student Profiles and Staff:

• A-C
  • D-F
  • G-I
  • J-L
  • M-O
  • P-R
  • S-U
  • V-X
  • Y-Z

Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Ben looks at the screen and thinks to himself "i don't think anymore of this is useful, i'll take what i have before i get discovered" Ben closes all of the screens down and unplugs his phone, he then makes his way to the door to head back into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 pm

A janitor steps into the room, with a mop in hand. He looks to the other man in the room with a puzzled look. "May I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Ben looks at the janitor and quickly comes up with a reply "Erm no mate all good in here i was just here to check if the security systems are up to date, everything's sorted so i'll just be on my way" he finishes with a smile
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm

The janitor nods. "Seems legit." he then begins to mop one corner of the room. He then adds: "Can you believe it? The President is going to be arriving tomorrow." He then looks up. "Damn... I forgot to tell Morty about that blasted alarm system connecting to the Head Dean's office."
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Ben stops for a moment "Tomorrow you say" he recalls seeing it briefly in the file he downloaded "I thought he was already here mate, anyway i'm in a bit of a rush so i'll see ya" Ben heads out the door into the hallway.

(Continued Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Floor Administration Room    2nd Floor Administration Room  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Floor Administration Room
Page 1 of 1