The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Share | 

Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:59 pm

And some while he is wearing my upgraded Daedric Armor.

And now, for the fun part...

Nightime

Holy Aura

And some reguarding his power over flame:

Some over the power of ice:

Some over his original power of Lightning:

And of course, his Darkside...

And just for fun, and who says Edgar is limited to one power at a time? Razz

Well, that's all for now folks!

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

For me, the Demons are real, as real as the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and the weapons you bear.

The funnies: Damien Handy: "Stunned me from wha-OH MY DEAR GOD SEND ME THE NEXUS LINK NAO!"

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:32 pm

He looks pretty epic Very Happy i bet he could destroy a planet or two without putting in much effort Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:34 pm

Heh, well, the spell where all the magma like cracks and rents appear is called Ragnorok, and it does indeed destroy all of Nirn. Wink

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

For me, the Demons are real, as real as the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and the weapons you bear.

The funnies: Damien Handy: "Stunned me from wha-OH MY DEAR GOD SEND ME THE NEXUS LINK NAO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

I loved this song.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:57 am

i must say your badass Edgar. And I am back, sorry for the wait ^^;

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

Darkstorm Zero : Well, there goes one childhood memory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Most excellent!

I'm actually doing some more work for Skyrim and the Fallout games for more pics Razz

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P   

Back to top Go down

Perhaps these will help you guys get to know your Edgar better :P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1