The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Share | 
 

 Tall Oaks Street

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Tall Oaks Street   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 am

A street that graces visitors who exit the Tall Oaks station line.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
A fresh voice flashed into Damien's mind!
 
"Did you really think that just by hanging up a phone you could be rid of me? You have forgotten more than you would ever have imagined!"

Damian swerves nearly onto the sidewalk when he braked the car. His eyes were wide and shaky, he closes his eye and gritted his teeth. "Please. Stop. Your making me look crazy. Just shut up, leave me the FUCK alone! Can you take a hint that I'm not interested?!" He cried out. His only benefit was that no one was yet walking on the street or driving about, which at least made this scene at least less awkward. "I...need to get a break." he says to himself, looking out the windshield. Rain continued to wash down the windshield and the traffic light went from red to green ahead of him. He pulls away from the curb and continues his way down the road. He saw a Gunshop of sorts up ahead, and thought it might be get the edge off to look at some of their wares. "Please...just for one day can I have no drama? No mind bending shit..." He thinks. He remember's Leland's words carefully from his dream: "If I told you [everything] now, your mind would go into shock...and you'll be as useful as a cripple in 'your world'."

He wondered if this Edgar was truly a friend, or an impatient man who wanted his head to explode. He didn't know, though at this rate he felt that his head was truly tearing apart at the seems with all this nonsense. He still had a job to do, HERE. He wasn't going to leave till it was done, mental screwing or not. He needed to find out what was the President's connection with Yuki's untimely death. He wasn't going to let anyone, be it his U.N. handlers, or psychic mysterious ''old friends'' get in his way. He pulls in front of the shop and shifts the gear to park. He gets out and then enters the gun shop.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Sam pulled Jack along till she was sure they were both safe. She kept her right hand folded over Jack's left as she turns towards him, leaning her head upon his left shoulder, looking up at his eyes again. "So... Jack, now that we are away from him..." she giggled mischievously, wrapping her other arm around Jack so that her left hand steadily crawled up his chest, her own chest was pressing tightly against his left ribs, and he could feel that Samantha was definitely not wearing a bra under her sweater dress.

She blushed, grinning half drunkenly. "...tell me, what do you for fun?" she giggled flirtatiously.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Survivor
Survivor


Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:27 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
Sam pulled Jack along till she was sure they were both safe. She kept her right hand folded over Jack's left as she turns towards him, leaning her head upon his left shoulder, looking up at his eyes again. "So... Jack, now that we are away from him..." she giggled mischievously, wrapping her other arm around Jack so that her left hand steadily crawled up his chest, her own chest was pressing tightly against his left ribs, and he could feel that Samantha was definitely not wearing a bra under her sweater dress.

She blushed, grinning half drunkenly. "...tell me, what do you for fun?" she giggled flirtatiously.  


Jack was lost for words as Samantha more or less hugged him and got a bit touchy "erm, well" Jack wasn't sure how to respond so he cleverly diverted the question back at Samantha "How about you what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Samantha narrowed her large eyes. "Ohhh... I do lots of things..." she says as she slid herself to be infront of Jack. She let go of his hand and wrapped her arms delicately around his neck. "You...wanna find out?" she asked, winking and sticking her tongue out before giggling in an aroused manner.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-07-08
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
Samantha narrowed her large eyes. "Ohhh... I do lots of things..." she says as she slid herself to be infront of Jack. She let go of his hand and wrapped her arms delicately around his neck. "You...wanna find out?" she asked, winking and sticking her tongue out before giggling in an aroused manner.

Jack ponders on how to reply part of him wants to say yes the other part is saying no upon hearing Samantha giggle Jack snaps back to reality looks at Samantha then randomly at the sky then back to Sam "oh screw it why not, i could do with some fun to be honest, so what do you have in mind" Jack asks out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Ben Winters wrote:


Jack ponders on how to reply part of him wants to say yes the other part is saying no upon hearing Samantha giggle Jack snaps back to reality looks at Samantha then randomly at the sky then back to Sam "oh screw it why not, i could do with some fun to be honest, so what do you have in mind" Jack asks out of curiosity.

Samantha snickered. "Lets go bowling!" she said in a drunken manner before laughing hysterically, probably looking quite like a loon in the middle of the night. Before she leaned up against Jack, her breasts pressing tightly against his chest as she brought her face level to his. "Just kidding.." she winked, before parting her lips and pressed them gently against his. She held her kiss for a moment, her eyes half closed as she could feel his breath enter her mouth. She then softly pulled away and grinned. "I know we just met and all, but... I think... you need this... we both need this..." she said, reaching past his broad shoulders and playfully flicked at his lower ear. "I mean, even if this is just a one night thing... I'd love to dearly spend it with you." she said, looking up at him with her semi glassy green orbs. "So... would you like to take me home? Jack..." she says, leaning her head against his chest, with her left ear pressed against his heart.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack
Survivor
Survivor


Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:09 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
Samantha snickered. "Lets go bowling!" she said in a drunken manner before laughing hysterically, probably looking quite like a loon in the middle of the night. Before she leaned up against Jack, her breasts pressing tightly against his chest as she brought her face level to his. "Just kidding.." she winked, before parting her lips and pressed them gently against his. She held her kiss for a moment, her eyes half closed as she could feel his breath enter her mouth. She then softly pulled away and grinned. "I know we just met and all, but... I think... you need this... we both need this..." she said, reaching past his broad shoulders and playfully flicked at his lower ear. "I mean, even if this is just a one night thing... I'd love to dearly spend it with you." she said, looking up at him with her semi glassy green orbs. "So... would you like to take me home? Jack..." she says, leaning her head against his chest, with her left ear pressed against his heart.


Jack's mind goes completely blank for a moment, his eyes closed as soon as he feels Samantha's lips leave his own he open's his eyes, he then hears Samantha ask her question and without much thought he quicky replies "sure let's go" as he sets off walking he stumbles slightly and places his hand on his head "woahh, looks like the alcohol is kicking in, awwww man this is gonna be long walk" Jack Laughs rather loudly after saying this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Samantha giggles, guiding him somewhat but she too is also stumbling a bit. "Don't worry, if we walk together like this... you against me, I against you... we're at least bound to keep a straight line!" she snorts slightly, chuckling as she guides Jack along. "That, and I'm very glad that the Inn-" she suddenly stumbled, gripping against Jack's left shoulder tighter, her large bosom's pressing around his arm slightly as she regained her ground. She laughed before finishing: "...isn't too far away." she says with another chuckle.

After a while of looking like a pair of zombies themselves, they stood before the Inn. She chuckled again. "I think, my good sir, that this is our stop.." she chuckles again burying her head into his shoulder.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tall Oaks Street   

Back to top Go down
 
Tall Oaks Street
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Getting the Street Fighter Wolf 3D mod to work.
» Application: TOO.TALL.TIM
» Wellington Street Circuit - Round 7
» Street Racer is now available! :D
» The Wraithknight is so tall...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Town Area-
Jump to: