Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

After Hours Corner Bar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

After Hours Corner Bar Empty
PostSubject: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 am

A medium sized corner bar that's a block or two away from rival bar 'Red Zone'. Across the street is the Stagla Gas Station and the rear entrance of the Bull Chareger Gunshop.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Upon leaving the maple lodge and driving around Jack stumbles upon a Bar called After Hours, Jack orders a drink and sits down at a table in the corner of the Bar enjoying his drink.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:07 pm

By afternoon, and after his quick return to his hotel room, Damian parks his car nearby the aptly named ''Afterhours'' Bar. "After Hours, huh? Wow, that must have taken the owners about ten years to come up with that name." he sarcastically says as he steps out of the Sedan and closed the door behind him. He enters the establishment, and was quite honestly relieved not to see any yuppies or sports jocks hanging around, but ''normal'' people. The blue collar and white collar brushing shoulders with Public Servants who had probably just clocked off about a half hour ago. It was thousands of times better than that damn sports bar he was at the night before.

He walks up to the bar, sitting beside a man in a white vest with messy hair. He looked just barely legal to actually drink at this establishment, but since Damian wasn't a part of the local constabulary, he wasn't going to ask either. As the grizzled old bartender came up to him, Damian smiled at how rustic and perfect this bar was. "A 'Three Wisemen go Hunting' please." he says to the old man politely. The man paused, then nodded, half closing his eyes. He had a large bushy mustache and a balding head and wore a white collared shirt and slacks. As the Barman went to make his shot consisting of Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Johnny Walker and Wild Turkey, he turned to the kid beside him again. At a closer inspection, the young man had looked somewhat familiar... had he met him before? It was hard to say...

He turns away his glancing stare and turns to the layout of the Bar. It would have been 'L' shaped if he was looking at it from a birds eye view. He wondered if not many people came here, but then again, this Bar was ten times more larger than that small and puny ''Modern Red''. He was glad to drink in a place with better, and quieter people.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Jack looks out the corner of his eye at the rough looking man he decides not to stare to much in order to avoid unnecessary confrontation. Jack pulls out his phone and sends a message to someone but we don't see who...
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:41 am

Damian soon received the glass containing his cocktail of various whiskeys, and looked into the bar mirror above to observe the young man who was texting something, but the angle he had it in made it impossible to see who or why. He shakes his head, closing his eyes and leaned over his drink. Edgar's words. Then there was a flash of Yuki's face in his mind, and this caused Damian to grunt, and down his shot completely. He opens his eyes, free of her image as her beauty fades into the fog in his troubled mind. He raises his hand, grabbing the attention of the barman as he then asks for a brandy on the rocks. The mustached man makes him the drink and swings it his way which Damian takes graciously. He could eye the vodka on the wall, but that was the last thing he needed with ghosts of certain people on his mind. "Oh Lord, help me get through to tomorrow." he says before taking a nice long sip from his icy cool drink.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:02 pm

Ben pulls up outside After Hours, he sits for a moment in his car wondering what awaits him inside. Not wanting to put this off any longer Ben gets out of the car as he does he spots Damian's Sedan parked nearby, Ben makes his way to the door and pushes it open as he enters he spots the only three people that are here those being the Bartender, his long time comrade Damian and the man he encountered earliar at the Maple Lodge. Ben nods to Damian and asks the bartender for a Rum and Coke he then looks at the young man sat beside Damian, Ben takes his drink and makes his way to one of the tables behind the bar he looks in the direction of the young man and says "Well i'm here lets get this over with"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 am

Another enters the pub and could stand out easily in this pub setting. With her tight striped long-sleeved shirt like dress she looked better suited to that of the pub at Modern Red. The young woman with her green Asian eyes looks across the room and glances from the four men whom were there. The one looked familiar, and might have been the one she had met this morning when she was heading out. She blinked her long eyelashes and walked up to the bar, sitting beside a young man whom she could guess was around her age as well, but features in his face made him look a bit older. She found this somewhat mysterious and she hardly knew how flustered she was gazing at his handsome features. It only took the barkeep to ask what she would be having when she snapped out of it and blushed even more; taking notice that she must have been staring at the young man for a while. "I'll have a Rum and Coke," she said softly; her light British accent dropping to a lower octave as she tried to find a way to hide her blushed features.

She sighed inwardly. It had been a long day, and she was definitely tired from all the running around and ass-grabbing back at the cafe. She almost punched the lights out of a reporter from Boston as he had sneaked a hand up her leg when she had her back turned to him. Pigs, the lot of them. She couldn't wait till the President of the United States did his business here in Tall Oaks and promptly left. She liked the town when it was quieter... it was a lot more manageable then.

Soon her order came and she promptly thanked the Bar Tender properly before sipping at her alcoholic beverage. It was strange though, it felt like there was a heavy air of foreboding floating above Tall Oaks. She was sure if there was a colour she could put to it, it would be a stagnant and oily black that seemed to cloak the City of Tall Oaks. She looked down into her drink which was just as black at its center, and no matter how much she swirled it, it didn't seem to fade, but only darken. "I've got a bad feeling..." she says to herself, taking another long gulp before setting down the glass softly upon the counter top, her large bosom rising and falling as she let out another soft sigh. She closed her eyes, feeling her clean straight black hair fall over her face as she leaned against the bar, and from the hidden curtains of the strands of her hair, she glanced back at the handsome young man, the man she had bumped into earlier today, and the man in the military jacket.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:17 am

Ben Winters wrote:
"Well i'm here lets get this over with"

Jack stood up and followed Ben to one of the Tables as they sat down Jack noticed a fairly nice young woman walk in, Jack quietly thinks to himself "wow, she's not bad" he then quickly switches focus back to the task at hand. He sits in front of Ben who has a emotionless look on his face Ben coldly says "why are you here?" Jack then replies "We haven't seen each other for 9 years and 5 Months and that's all you have to say?" Jack then goes on to say "If your pissed off cause i'm here then you have no right to be, your the one that left me without a single word or even a goodbye if anybody should be pissed off it should be me, after all you abandoned me"

(I'm gonna carry this on from my other profile that way i don't have to keep switching back and forth)
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Jack wrote:
after all you abandoned me"

At that last comment Ben felt slightly angered "The reason i left was because i had something to do, something you didn't need any involvement in since Raccoon I've had no choice but to continue the fight against bio terrorism i left you because i hoped that you wouldn't have to lead the same life as me, you still have the chance to get out of here start fresh live a new life one where you don't have to constantly look over your shoulder, I won't try to make you leave i'll just give you the chance too what you do from here is up to you, Just know this something about this city doesn't feel right, If you decide to stay there will be no going back.

(Jack)
Jack looks at Ben "well if that's the case i'm sorry i guess hearing that i now understand why you had to go but still it would have been nice to have been told. I know your just looking out for me but after 5 months searching for you i ain't going anywhere, I can handle myself besides you taught me everything i know, whether you like it or not i'm here to stay". As Jack finishes his sentence his eyes glance over to the young woman who walked in earliar.

(Ben)
Well then now that sorted, fancy a drink, Ben notices Jacks blank expression he then looks behind him and notices Samantha whom he met this morning, "If you like her go talk to her" Ben chuckles as Jack blushes who promptly replies "Shut up" Ben chuckles again "anyway, here" Ben hands Jack a key "It's to my room at the Maple Lodge, Room 10, Right if there's nothing more to be said i am off to have a drink with my good friend over there". As Ben gets up and walks towards the bar Jack follows Ben stops just before sitting down and turns to Samantha "Samantha or Sam if i may, This is Jack" Ben then turns to Jack "Jack, this is Samantha" Ben then walks away leaving the two to chat he then sits beside Damian and proceeds to order himself and Damian a drink "I'll have a rum and coke and what ever my good friend here would like."
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 pm

Damian sits quietly at the bar, and looks into the back bar's mirror which reflected Ben and the kid he was talking to's legs. He didn't know who the kid was to be honest. He looked mildly familiar, but there had been a lot of shit he's forgotten over the years. He took a look at the bar and found another one of his favorite whiskies. He raised a bill to the bar tender. "A double shot of Jameson please." As he was given a double, he closed his eyes, feigning drunkiness as he partially eavesdropped on the conversation.

As the conversation wanes and Ben starts heading towards him he downs the shot back like if it were tap water and then sets it back upon the table. He gulps and then turns to Ben in response to his introducing of Jack to Samantha whom he had just noticed adjacent to his own seat. He looks up at Ben. "You handled that rather coordinately." he says, also in response to the previous scene before looking back to the bar again. "I'll have another double Jameson Irish Whiskey then, if you're paying." he says with a slight grin. He was gonna wonder if tomorrow was going to be a hell of a hangover, but for now, he was more concentrated on the present.

Last edited by Damian Handy on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Samantha herself, unbeknown to the man in the green military jacket, had also listened in a little to the conversation the two men were having. Not out of curiosity, but more or less to relieve her boredom. Whatever those two had going on was certainly more entertaining than what was going on over here or on the pub's telly. Listening in, she almost got this strange feeling that they were somehow related, if not brothers they definitely sound close enough to be such. She continued to sip her rum and coke as she listened in, pretending to not take any notice of them as she did.

Ben Winters wrote:

(Ben)
Well then now that sorted, fancy a drink, Ben notices Jacks blank expression he then looks behind him and notices Samantha whom he met this morning, "If you like her go talk to her" Ben chuckles as Jack blushes who promptly replies "Shut up" Ben chuckles again "anyway, here" Ben hands Jack a key "It's to my room at the Maple Lodge, Room 10, Right if there's nothing more to be said i am off to have a drink with my good friend over there". As Ben gets up and walks towards the bar Jack follows Ben stops just before sitting down and turns to Samantha "Samantha or Sam if i may, This is Jack" Ben then turns to Jack "Jack, this is Samantha" Ben then walks away leaving the two to chat he then sits beside Damian and proceeds to order himself and Damian a drink "I'll have a rum and coke and what ever my good friend here would like."

She suddenly jumped when Ben turned to her. Her rum and coke nearly splashed out of it's container as she then turned quickly towards Ben in turn, blushing fervently as she did. She gulped back some of the beverage still in her mouth, before turning to Jack. "So that's his name." she thought. She blinked her long eyelashes, still blushing as she waved to Jack. "Hello." she said softly, feeling her heart pounding and her blood rushing to her face. She looked partially at Ben with some contempt. "You did this on purpose... didn't you?" her mind said to the older gentleman whom had decided to drink with the man in the military jacket. She grunted softly, and brought her large green eyes back to Jack who more or less looked to have the same look on his face as she did. Seeing that made her smile a little. "Well, it is nice to meet you Jack." she says raising her glass slowly to her lips, sipping more from her glass this time, and towards the bottom where the alcohol seemed to pool, she suddenly had a chill that ran through her body, her breasts jiggling slightly as she shivered. She placed an arm around them and rubbed her arms together. "C-cold chill!" she said reassuringly, feeling her face rise in temperature.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Jack glared at Ben as he sat beside Damian he then looked back to Samantha and waved in a shy manner "Hey" Jack then sat beside her fairly nervous "Can i buy you a drink" he then said in a nervous tone
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
"I'll have another double Jameson Irish Whiskey then, if you're paying."

Ben turned to the Bar Tender "you heard the man" Ben said with a smile he handed over the money "So you ready for whatever tomorrow brings personally i wanna get through tomorrow and then get the hell out of here, not sure about you but something about this city gives me a bad case of Déjà vu" Ben then took a swig of his drink letting a sigh of relief afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Jack wrote:
Jack glared at Ben as he sat beside Damian he then looked back to Samantha and waved in a shy manner "Hey" Jack then sat beside her fairly nervous "Can i buy you a drink" he then said in a nervous tone

She gulped, still equally nervous. "Um...sure you can." she says with a slight nervous chuckle. "What will you be having?" she asked, then realized what was happening. "O-oh! You're you're buying the drinks, hahah right right. Hehheh....sorry yeah, um..." she blushed furiously. "So, where you from Jack? You a relative of Mr. Winters there? If you don't mind me asking." She asked, chuckling nervously and downing what was left of her rum and coke with another shiver running through her.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:
"I'll have another double Jameson Irish Whiskey then, if you're paying."

Ben turned to the Bar Tender "you heard the man" Ben said with a smile he handed over the money "So you ready for whatever tomorrow brings personally i wanna get through tomorrow and then get the hell out of here, not sure about you but something about this city gives me a bad case of Déjà vu" Ben then took a swig of his drink letting a sigh of relief afterwards.

Damian didn't know how to answer that question. Sure... this city didn't feel right. Sure, the President's Arrival in a backwoods college town is clearly screaming something strange was more than likely going to happen. But he didn't know if it was his own stubborn pride or the drink affecting him. "I'm...not so sure. I sure hope those bomb-sniffing dogs don't find any of the stashes of whiskey I planted in and around the building when we visited today." he says with a slight chuckle. "I don't know... some part of me feels like after tomorrow... I'll be able to move on again. Not have to deal with... well you know." He says slightly parting his jacket open, so that only Ben could see the hanging handgun in it's leather holster before he let it fall again. "I know I have a job, but don't like having to carry it all the time. Seriously... I wish that the nightmare would just end." He says as his drink arrived and he took a small swig of it rather than downing it all at once like he had earlier. The burning sensation that ran down his throat was pleasing for him. It kept him awake.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 2:43 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
I wish that the nightmare would just end."

After looking at Damian's handgun Ben took another swig of his drink "amen to that, i'll do what i can to help end it but hopefully after tomorrow we can finally put down our guns and live the rest of our lives in peace" As Ben said this part of him couldn't wait for all of this to end but another part of him thought things aren't going to change this thought made him down the rest of his drink. He waved to the bar tender "same again" he held out his money while waiting for his drink.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:

She gulped, still equally nervous. "Um...sure you can." she says with a slight nervous chuckle. "What will you be having?" she asked, then realized what was happening. "O-oh! You're you're buying the drinks, hahah right right. Hehheh....sorry yeah, um..." she blushed furiously. "So, where you from Jack? You a relative of Mr. Winters there? If you don't mind me asking." She asked, chuckling nervously and downing what was left of her rum and coke with another shiver running through her.

Jack chuckled at Samantha he then signaled the bar tender who was just handing Ben his drink, "I'll a vodka and Coke please, and whatever this lovely young lady would he turns to Samantha and smiles" While waiting for their drinks Jack replied to Sam's question "erm well i'm originally from Raccoon City and i'm pretty sure you know what happened but i thought i was done for like my parents but when i least expected it Ben turned and got me out of there, he didn't have to but he did so i guess i owe him everything for that but to answer your question we're not related but he's the closing thing i have to a brother i guess".
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Jack wrote:
Samantha Yung wrote:

Jack chuckled at Samantha he then signaled the bar tender who was just handing Ben his drink, "I'll a vodka and Coke please, and whatever this lovely young lady would he turns to Samantha and smiles" While waiting for their drinks Jack replied to Sam's question "erm well i'm originally from Raccoon City and i'm pretty sure you know what happened but i thought i was done for like my parents but when i least expected it Ben turned and got me out of there, he didn't have to but he did so i guess i owe him everything for that but to answer your question we're not related but he's the closing thing i have to a brother i guess".

She blushed deeply again at his response to the bar tender. "I-I'll just have what he's having!" She says sliding the glass towards the barman so he could take it. She crossed one of her long seductive legs over the other and turns to Jack as he speaks. "Raccoon City... Yes I've heard of the tragedy... I was only a child when it happened though and I wasn't even in the States then." she starts, parting back some strands of long black hair from her face and tucked it gently behind one ear. "I was just about seven at the time, yeah..." she says, thinking about how the city's explosion was just about world news. It was a scary thought, since her father said to mother that one of his best friends died in that explosion, a man whom had a great mind and intellect and he was probably at the heart of the explosion. She still hears her father speak of the incident with hushed whispers, but Sam found herself happy that her father had not been working in Raccoon when the place went down hill. The events behind Raccoon were still...quite murky.

She just noticed how long she had been staring at the young man's face before her and a brilliant shade of crimson painted her face. "Oh! I'm sorry, heh-" she blinked, turning her head away and caused streamers of long black hair to cover over one of her large green eyes. "Well, related or not," she says turning her head towards him slightly, a smile upon her face as she did. "You both seem to act like such. Like the term: 'brother from another mother'," she said with a slight snort of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
"You both seem to act like such. Like the term: 'brother from another mother'," she said with a slight snort of laughter.

Jack laughed at Samantha's comment "you've no need to be sorry, but i guess your right" Jack carried on with a chuckle "that's all i've seen him as since Raccoon, he may not look it to some people but he's a great guy, he also taught me a lot after Raccoon and made sure i was looked after and knew how to handle myself, but enough of Me and him, how about your self i assume your from Britain" Jack finishes
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Jack wrote:
Samantha Yung wrote:
"You both seem to act like such. Like the term: 'brother from another mother'," she said with a slight snort of laughter.

Jack laughed at Samantha's comment "you've no need to be sorry, but i guess your right" Jack carried on with a chuckle "that's all i've seen him as since Raccoon, he may not look it to some people but he's a great guy, he also taught me a lot after Raccoon and made sure i was looked after and knew how to handle myself, but enough of Me and him, how about your self i assume your from Britain" Jack finishes

"The accent," She chuckled and turned as their drinks arrived. She smiled to the barman and took her glass before turning to Jack again. "That is correct. I had lived most of my childhood in the Westminster borough in London, but we moved around a lot. My father is a bit of a scholar in biochemicals and computers, so you can count the number of places I've been on both your hands and toes as well as my own." she says bringing the drink up to her lips and sipped it. It was not bad. "...though as soon as I got old enough I was able to go visit my Aunt and Uncle who live in the States, here in this sleepy...or at least what was a sleepy little town. They run the Tall Oaks Cafe, and I've been a waitress there for a while now, even if it's well... technically illegal." she said with a shying bought of laughter.

"Though, even so, I can't just sit across the street and watch my Aunt and Uncle run their shop while I attend classes over at Ivy U." she says with a slight sigh, holding her forehead a little before she brought back the drink and slurped a bit of it down. She looked up at him, and looked down blushing. "Oh, listen to me talk, sorry... I can be a natural unyielding chatterbox when I start talking. I don't know what it is with me, but once I'm focused on something its hard to get me to stop what I'm doing hahaha..." she says tapping the side of her head with a fist, closing her eyes and then made a face at Jack as she did so.

Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:
I wish that the nightmare would just end."

After looking at Damian's handgun Ben took another swig of his drink "amen to that, i'll do what i can to help end it but hopefully after tomorrow we can finally put down our guns and live the rest of our lives in peace"

As Damian listened he closed his eyes and sighed. Tomorrow wasn't going to be the end of the world, he was going to attend the Presidential Speech and leave it unscathed and he'll finally be able to put the nightmare to rest. He'll get a word with the President like he had intended, and add more clues to the list that he was gathering for Yuki's murder. The thought of sleep tonight waned in his head. He was sure that he wasn't going to get much sleep.

He turns to see the two, the woman in the striped longsleeved dress and the young man whom Ben had called 'Jack'. He then turned to Ben again. "So, Jack huh?....Tell me, why does he look so familiar?" he asked his comrade while taking back another swig of his double-shot of whiskey, letting the alcohol settle in his mouth before swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
"So, Jack huh?....Tell me, why does he look so familiar?"

Ben took another swig of his drink "probably because he's a survivor of Raccoon like us but he was just a little kid back then, when i lost radio contact with everyone i thought i was done for so i found what appeared to be an abandoned house and figured i'd just stay there and wait for the end but Jack was hiding upstairs when i found him i first thought was to leave him but i couldn't so i decided to find a way out of there and take him with me, I'm surprised he's here to be honest i left him back at DHS in protective custody about 9 years ago.

Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:
"So, Jack huh?....Tell me, why does he look so familiar?"

Ben took another swig of his drink "probably because he's a survivor of Raccoon like us but he was just a little kid back then, when i lost radio contact with everyone i thought i was done for so i found what appeared to be an abandoned house and figured i'd just stay there and wait for the end but Jack was hiding upstairs when i found him i first thought was to leave him but i couldn't so i decided to find a way out of there and take him with me, I'm surprised he's here to be honest i left him back at DHS in protective custody about 9 years ago.

"That so huh? Yeah... I can tell that there was something familiar in that boy. More in his eyes more than anything. It's like a flicker of light or an emptiness. It's the eyes of a person who has lost their "innocence" way before they attained adulthood." he says taking another quick swig before looking at the back-bar. "He's resourceful. And he managed to track you all the way to this New England town. Tell me... should I be afraid at how professional he can handle a gun, or should I not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, as well as his glass.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 7:42 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Tell me... should I be afraid at how professional he can handle a gun, or should I not?" he asked

Ben chuckled at this "If he was against us i'd say yeah, i taught him most of what he knows just incase he ever found himself in a situation like Raccoon City, i must ask him how he found me but maybe i'll save that for another day, Oh yeah would now be a good time to ask about insanely tall dude you were with earlier on?"
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
She looked up at him, and looked down blushing. "Oh, listen to me talk, sorry... I can be a natural unyielding chatterbox when I start talking.

Jack smiled at Samantha's comment "There's no need to be sorry, to be honest it's been a while since i've had such a fun conversation, You'll have to take me to your Aunt and Uncle's cafe one day" Ben takes a sip of his drink "So will you be attending the President's Speech tomorrow?" Ben asks with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Hours Corner Bar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Town Area-
Jump to: