Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

The Maple Lodge: Reception

Go down 
+5
NPCs
Belladonna
Samantha Yung
Damian Handy
Darkstorm Zero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 am

A voice rang into Andrew's mind while he was on the phone to the post office, and it sounded like that Interpol guy...

"Tell both the reporter, and the BSAA agent that there are pakages waiting for them both in room 16...."

The clerk became frozen solid and wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
A voice rang into Andrew's mind while he was on the phone to the post office, and it sounded like that Interpol guy...

"Tell both the reporter, and the BSAA agent that there are pakages waiting for them both in room 16...."

The clerk became frozen solid and wide eyed.

The smile slipped from her face when she saw the clerk's face. A look like that could never be a good thing, her eyes swept the entrance hall seeing the drunk smoker looking annoyed and the well endowed woman talking to the clerk. Nothing seemed out of place but his expression put her on edge, she wished more than ever that she had some firepower.

"Has any mail arrived for me?" She asked, knowing the answer was almost certain to be a no.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 am

The Clerk's eyes did not seem to move towards the reporter when she spoke to him.

"T-There are two packages for you.... both of you, one for each.... room 16...." came the monotone voice of the Clerk.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:42 pm

As the woman in the stripes seemed to help him get a room, he noticed the reporter come in. Narrowing his eyes he shrugged before hearing Andy there state something about packages in room 16. Damian turns his head to the clerk and raises an eyebrow. "What? I wasn't expecting any package...and why is it waiting for me in the same room as her?" he says, thumbing to the reporter with some mild irritation. "This seems a little fishy...I think I should step out for a while...but damn it I can't just leave...especially since I have a lack of a room currently. Come on...er, Samantha was it? What ever your doing, do it quickly." he thinks before coughing hoarsely into a handkerchief. "Damn lungs are at it again..." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 am

The clerk did not flinch, or move or adjust his gaze, instead he was staring blankly at the wall next to Damien's head and said "The packages only arrived this morning.... The one who delivered them said they were important to their recipiants.... You must both collect them...." Andy statted flatly, without any emotion at all.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The clerk did not flinch, or move or adjust his gaze, instead he was staring blankly at the wall next to Damien's head and said "The packages only arrived this morning.... The one who delivered them said they were important to their recipiants.... You must both collect them...." Andy statted flatly, without any emotion at all.

Damian takes an instinctive step back; a little unnerved how this rather unremarkable clerk could be able to read him so easily. Despite this, Damian's instincts yearned for him to exit this building as quickly as possible and not turn back; just abandon everything and move on. He looks up at Andrew's youthful face and Damian places his retreat on temporary hold as he reads the average looking clerk. "Whom ever he's talking to is the problem. I'm the one who isn't unnerved; it's this poor sap working behind the counter. He's sweating like if it he was standing inside an oven..." Damian half turns to the reporter, perhaps changing the mood in this stale aired environment would stimulate for opportunities to easily take advantage of; ie: getting the hell out of here. "Hey..." he starts, not remembering the young Reporter's name. "So...how was your walk about town? Find any interesting leads for your 'scoop'." he says to the woman in a less gruff manner. His eyes slowly glancing from the young man to the young woman reporter.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:20 pm

She folded her arms and shifted her weight onto one foot cocking her hips to one side in about as feisty and as irritated a fashion as she could manage. Her eyes flashed from the clerk who she was starring at with a look of disbelief to the smoking drunk who now seemed to want to be friends after his earlier efforts to run her down.
"Well so far the only story I've uncovered is one of gross negligence and ineptitude in the hotel out president is supposed to be staying in" She replied to Handy in as civil a tone as she could manage.
"Just who exactly delivers "packages" to random rooms in a hotel thats supposedly bristling with security, and more to the point" her eyes narrowed on the clerk "who lets them?"
She had an overwhelming urge to run up the stairs and see just what was in the package for her but she somehow suppressed it her gaze flicking back and forth between the three others in reception.
"Is it always like this here?" She aimed the question at the other guest, the only other person in the room who seemed normal, the girl in the stripped top.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 pm

"We had no choice... These things were labeled federal government..." Andy got out, just before he collapsed onto the desk, his head banging into the counter.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"We had no choice... These things were labeled federal government..." Andy got out, just before he collapsed onto the desk, his head banging into the counter.

Damian blinks, turning from the reporter to the clerk and then sighs. "I've seen this before...he just needs a little pick me up..." he says leaning the man's head back and with his free hand reaches into his inner jacket to pull out a silver flask with scratches on it that crudely read: "12/25/12". He opens the metal canteen, and pours the remainder of his Jim Bean down the man's throat. He then backs up and sighs. "Well...now we wait; unless you want to check out what ever he was talking about lady." he says to the reporter without looking at her; his attention on the flask he holds...more specifically the date.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:52 am

She was beginning to think everybody in town had a drink problem, first the drunk almost running her over and now the clerk so wasted as to pass out at the counter. Not to mention sending a strangers mail to her room! One thing that baffled her was the clerk's comment about federal government, she had worked for them, but that seemed a lifetime ago and besides they shouldn't be aware of her presence here not while she was representing her new employer.
She eyed the drunk who was seemingly fixated with his hip flask, most likely regretting giving his booze away she mused to herself.
"Sure, I'm more than a little curious to see what is up there" she glanced towards the stairs before looking back to the drunk, "Why don't you lead the way" She might be prepared to go up there with him but there was no way she was going to turn her back on him.
Back to top Go down
Donald Anderson
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:32 am

As soon as the reporter was about to ascend the stairs, a tall and stocky black man left room 7 for good. Bag in hand he pauses before the young pretty woman and nods to her. "Miss..." he says in a polite manner before descending the stairwell, glancing to his right he spots beyond the railing and in front of the lobby desk none other than Inspector Handy. "Handy? Well well this is quite the coincidence!" He says with wide smile. He quickly drops around the corner, leaving his bags beside the counter. "Heh, what brings you here in Tall Oaks? I wasn't aware the President asked for the services of the B.S.A.A.'s top notch Investigator; somethin' up?" he asks in a friendly manner. A gun in a black holster was locked on his right hip of his belt as well as a backup handgun hanging from a holster just above his fanny. He was wearing a faded yellow dress shirt, and a pair of slate colored pants. Shiny black leather shoes, and a loose dark necktie.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 am

Donald Anderson wrote:
As soon as the reporter was about to ascend the stairs, a tall and stocky black man left room 7 for good. Bag in hand he pauses before the young pretty woman and nods to her. "Miss..." he says in a polite manner before descending the stairwell, glancing to his right he spots beyond the railing and in front of the lobby desk none other than Inspector Handy. "Handy? Well well this is quite the coincidence!" He says with wide smile. He quickly drops around the corner, leaving his bags beside the counter. "Heh, what brings you here in Tall Oaks? I wasn't aware the President asked for the services of the B.S.A.A.'s top notch Investigator; somethin' up?" he asks in a friendly manner. A gun in a black holster was locked on his right hip of his belt as well as a backup handgun hanging from a holster just above his fanny. He was wearing a faded yellow dress shirt, and a pair of slate colored pants. Shiny black leather shoes, and a loose dark necktie.

Damian turns to the man as he approaches, at first he cannot remember him...then in his flashing back to the past he remembers now. "Oh...yeah, the DARPA Chief fake...yeah I remember you, Agent Anderson." he says before placing the flask back into his jacket. "No...I'm not here for 'Official' B.S.A.A. business...rather personal reasons find me here...some more than one." he says shifting his eyes to Don's suitcase. "Huh, leaving I take it? I was wondering what a member of the D.S.O was doing here; but I have to say protective detail must be not on that list since you looked packed and ready to go." he says with a yawn. He looks absently into a mirror and sighs heavily. "Of course...why would I not expect to run into Don? I should try to sober myself a little...at least in his presence. He did, after all saved my life..." he shrugs, looking back at the Agent.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:08 am

She watched the two men chatting for a while, it took all her training to hide her surprise at overhearing the black man's comments. So this was the B.S.A.A's top man Damian Handy she cocked her head to one side. Its funny she thought to herself I'd imagined he'd be taller and less drunk. Her eyes flicked up the stairs and then back to the two men seeing as their conversation showed no signs of drying up she decided to check out the packages in her room alone. After all if hers was from the Vatican she didn't want anyone else seeing its contents.
With a shrug she turned and headed upstairs alone, with just a backwards glance to make sure she wasn't followed.
Back to top Go down
Donald Anderson
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:48 am

Damian Handy wrote:

Damian turns to the man as he approaches, at first he cannot remember him...then in his flashing back to the past he remembers now. "Oh...yeah, the DARPA Chief fake...yeah I remember you, Agent Anderson." he says before placing the flask back into his jacket. "No...I'm not here for 'Official' B.S.A.A. business...rather personal reasons find me here...some more than one." he says shifting his eyes to Don's suitcase. "Huh, leaving I take it? I was wondering what a member of the D.S.O was doing here; but I have to say protective detail must be not on that list since you looked packed and ready to go." he says with a yawn. He looks absently into a mirror and sighs heavily. "Of course...why would I not expect to run into Don? I should try to sober myself a little...at least in his presence. He did, after all saved my life..." he shrugs, looking back at the Agent.

Don laughs at the old joke and looks at his old friend with a grin. "You still haven't changed have you Handy? Well yes, I am taking my leave. I was just here to oversee the President's protection detail was running smoothly but they appear not to be in any need of my services now. I'm on my way out to Portland actually to overlook the safety of the President's Family as he's away. Adam Benford...Damn, funny to see a former C.O. as the President nowadays huh?" He says with another chuckle. "Ahh, I see. Well then give me a report on whatever this speech is supposed to be about; I feel like I'm missing out on something important." he says dropping the key to room 7 next to the clerk and the generously endowed woman. He then turns rapidly to the woman fleeing up the stairs and gave her a slight wink before turning to Damian again. "Hey, call me Don next time man! No need to be so formal, we are friends after all right?" he says before grabbing his bag again. He nods to Damian and grins. "See you around man; take care of yourself, you hear?" He says pointing at him with his free hand and makes his way out the parking lot door before turning around and heading to his car.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Damian shrugs his shoulders and waved to his ally begrudgingly. He wanted to chat with the rather seasoned agent but him leaving left him a grand opportunity. Turning to the keys which now lay idly on the desk he takes them and nods to Samantha. "Keep up the fine work kid" he starts with a nod. He takes his bags and the idle key to room 7 and heads up the stairs, hoping to stash his luggage and then get out sight seeing...meaning finding the nearest pub to ' refuel'.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 pm

((sorry for the late replies!! been busy Embarassed))

Samantha chuckled nervously to the new parties that arrived and left; finishing her removal of one 'Donald Anderson of the D.O.S.' and replaced him with 'Inspector Damian Handy of the B.S.A.A.'. She then walks away from the counter, returns the monitor to it's proper position and let out a sigh of relief. She had not known why she helped this scraggly man; but there was something about him that she 'sensed'. Like an Old Wolf, although currently impaired, still carried some weight of Glory and Pride from it's younger days. Honor, perhaps? Who really knows. She nodded back to Damian and then went around to the clerk again; being sure to see if Andy was still 'alive'. Poor guy was only used to the small town locals...he probably never expected anything crazy as this was to occur.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:56 am

Andy was out like a light. Unfortunately the strain of having acted as a psychic mouthpeice was too much for the young man, that combined with the booze Damien forced down his gob was... not well, considering Andy never drank a drop.
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:57 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Andy was out like a light. Unfortunately the strain of having acted as a psychic mouthpeice was too much for the young man, that combined with the booze Damien forced down his gob was... not well, considering Andy never drank a drop.

After another half hour of walking about the town, Merryl finally takes the trip back to the Maple Lodge. She still struck her a little embarrassing to have asked where Damian was staying...she should have known better when she booked the room she was in currently a couple weeks prior. The reason being was because there was no other hotel or inn available in this city. It was just a small city after all, it wasn't like her hometown of Boston or a big city like New York. As she enters she walks past the receptionist...only to walk backwards and stare at the guy behind the counter. Andrew was his name. He was passed out over the computer like a limp dead man. She raises an eyebrow, and thinks about waking him..but decides against it. She shakes her head and decides to walk up the stair well to the second floor where all the rooms were.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Ben follows the man inside the inn and lets out a slight chuckle and replies to the man "Nah i'm no reporter I'm a Private Investigator, (Ben extends his hand to the man) the names Ben Winters pleased to meet ya" Ben looks at the man with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 pm

The man grins. "Reporters are a two faced bunch. I despise them as much as I despise lawyers." he chuckles as he fumbles through the log on the monitor. In the florescent lights the man looked less menacing. He pauses, and reaches out and shakes the other man's hand with a tight grasp. "Chuck Bogart. I work up at STAGLA as a mechanic." He says before looking through the computer. "My wife manages this place, and I fix the problems her brother seems to get into around here-" he trails on, before finding the mans name under the registry. "-Ah, one Mr. Ben Winters, there you are." He says going to the cubby behind him and pulls out a set of keys, turning to the man and handed them back. "Here ya go, you just head up the stairs to my left. Don't forget to bring your keys where ever you go, You'll need them to enter the reception if you leave the building after hours." he says with a yawn. "Which reminds me...I have to bring Andy's scrawny ass back home or his sister will have a bird." he says with a sigh. He walks around the counter again and heads out the door with one of Andy's arms slung around his shoulder. He looks back and grins again. "Enjoy your stay at Tall Oaks friend!" he chuckles and begins to walk his 'in-law' back home.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Ben takes the keys from the man and watches as he takes the other man out of the inn as Ben makes his way to the stairs and looks back smiling and says to the man "Believe me i will and thanks again" as Ben walks up the stairs he thinks to himself "at least i hope i'll enjoy myself"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:12 pm

As Ben makes his way through the second floor, he would be able to note the silence that captivated the second floor. The occasional loud snore could be heard muffled behind heavy oak doors, but other than that the floor was vacant and devoid of life...
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:25 pm

As Ben walked through the second floor he felt a bit on edge realizing that no one else was around completely quiet say for the occasional snore coming from the other residents he began to walk a bit slower in a somewhat partially crouched stance upon realizing what he was doing he stood straight and shook his head and quietly said "Pull yourself together man there are no zombies here" he carried on walking through the second floor at faster pace now eager to get to his room.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Damian heads down the stairway, turning his head he sees that the Andy fella had sometime arrived and was working behind the desk again. He held a bag of ice to his head and looked really hung over. "Alcohol will do that to you friend." Damian said absently to the young man as he was walking out. He had the key to get back into building, though he may need to use his lockpicks to reenter his room once he returned.

He walked back into the rain, his jacket up, and he walks silently back to his car. Upon touching the door of the vehicle, he was debating whether or not to take it now that he knew Edgar could fuck with it at will. Damian didn't debate long, as he was getting wet fast. With one eye covered with the bandage he sighs, and simply opens the door and slips back inside. He starts the black sedan and then pulls out and drives off into the street. He was heading for the Campus, the morning was still young yet, he'd find a drycleaner later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am

(Continued from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ben got to the bottom of the stairway and began making his way to the exit he noticed that the man he saw the previous night was now sat behind the desk the man was holding a bag of ice on his head, Ben glanced back to the exit and saw the black BSAA sedan pulling out into the street, Ben quickly ran out to his car and got inside he said to himself the campus can wait for now i must know if this really is the lieutenant, he then proceeded to follow the black sedan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maple Lodge: Reception
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Town Area :: The Maple Lodge-
Jump to: