Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Bar Interior

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 pm

The bar a a bit of a classic feel withh a modern twist, but there is more to this bar then meets the eye...
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Behind the bar's counter stood the Bartender, preparing an Old-Fashioned for his patron. It was a bit of a slow night, but they are rare and few between.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:10 pm

A few blue collar men step inside the bar, each laughing hysterically as they make their way down to the bar table. The bar tender has his back turned to them, and one of the three speaks up: "Hey-what you've got in stock? Your selection looks kinda skimpy here mate!" came his rough voice, the other two chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

The Bartender simply pressed a button under the counter, opening up a panel behind him revealing various types of alcohol. "I usually leave thatopen, but since today's a slow fay, I left it closed, so, what'll you have? He replied.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:27 pm

The door to the River Bed opens yet again, this time however there was only a single individual that entered. Dressed in an outfit of red and white she descends further into the not so active pub. her long legs clad with long thigh high socks of white with red trim, to her long black leather boots she glides her way over to the bar. Each step she takes, her chest wiggles with her, and her long black hair that is placed in a high ponytail that was held up by a green ribbon bounces in a similar rhythm. She takes her seat, near the three men, but swivels the chair around to have her back face the Bar Tender. She sets down her bag, a blanket draped out one of the flaps, showing off that she was heading somewhere to sleep or take residence for a while. Most people carry suitcases or travel bags, but no...this woman carried a white leather bag with a leather motif of an eagle on it's face. She closed her wide, slanted eyes and from her moist lips she expels a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:30 pm

"Can I help you miss?" The bartender asked.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:31 pm

As the woman entered, one of the men looked in her direction. "Woah...how about a nice pair of mellons with long sensuous legs to go?" the man says softly back in a mocking manner to the bar tender. The other two nodded in agreement. "I'll have what he's having." they snickered, one of the men spots the bag she carried beside her. "Looks like she's looking for someplace to live, hell...if she don't put up much fuss she can definitely bed with me for the night." he whispers back between the other two. "Hell yeah!" the other guy yells and all three of them laugh again.

Then, the man in the center of the two gets up and begins to approach the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Great, these idiots aren't even drunk and they're already making asses of themselves. Well, as long as they don't try to feel her up I don't have to intervene.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Khristian wrote:
"Can I help you miss?" The bartender asked.

Almost ignoring the comments made by the other three lowlifes, she lets out another sigh. "A little bird told me that I could find great place to wine in Death's River. I didn't outright understand what it meant till now. Heh, and to think that little bird was an Eagle." she states back cryptically, her narrow eyelids raising and she slowly turned to him with deep blue eyes. "Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to cross this river." she finishes. There was a glass of water next to the tender which she grabs and slides closer to her. With one finger she dabs it inside and draws on the counter an upside down 'V' with two hooked curves at their bases flowing inwards.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:26 pm

The man that had advanced towards her was confused by her words, pausing only till she was finished. He then leans over her, not touching her, but leaning over her with one hand on the bar. "Hey there...your not from around here huh?..hehehe." he starts, his denim jacket stank of tobacco. "People around her call me Big John, some for more 'private reasons'...heh, but you honey can call me simply John." he says with a sneer, his eyes looking up and down her face, around her curves and down her legs. "I can...show you 'around town', feel up to it sweet heart?" he states again with a chuckle, this time his friends chuckling too.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:47 pm

NPCs wrote:
The man that had advanced towards her was confused by her words, pausing only till she was finished. He then leans over her, not touching her, but leaning over her with one hand on the bar. "Hey there...your not from around here huh?..hehehe." he starts, his denim jacket stank of tobacco. "People around her call me Big John, some for more 'private reasons'...heh, but you honey can call me simply John." he says with a sneer, his eyes looking up and down her face, around her curves and down her legs. "I can...show you 'around town', feel up to it sweet heart?" he states again with a chuckle, this time his friends chuckling too.

She glances from the Bar Tender to the man leering over her. Her face remained the same as it had when she entered the Bar, a serious and irritated look that that said back off but only seemed to keep these idiots entertained. "I'll pass Simple John, I'm not so interested in a tour 'around town' as I am about leaving this pub with three rank men who's name are John, Biff, and Earl." She says, pointing out their names printed on there upper left shoulders of the service suits they wore under their jackets. Gas station attendants or something of that like she thought. "Besides...people who have to call themselves 'big' are obviously compensating for something that's in truth rather 'small'." she finishes, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 pm

"Heh, rather blunt, isn't she?" The bartender mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:33 pm

John froze, and could'nt help but stifle a hearty chuckle. "Wow! She's got quite the mouth on her! I think I'm in love boys!" he says aloud, disturbing what little other patrons there were in the pub and they shuffled out into the storming night streets. The other two, again sharing a similar brain nodded in agreement and stood up. "Yeah, me too!" Says Biff, while Earl licked his lips and placed a small white envelope down onto the bar. "We won't make this much of a fuss, but there's a couple hundreds in there just in case things get a little rough mate." Earl states with his rough tone again, scratching at his beard with his free hand.

John sneers, leaning ever closer to the woman now, and dropping his left hand onto her right thigh...
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Houki's right eyebrow twitched, her eyes looking into John's crazy hazel eyes. "Sorry for the mess." she says aloud, possibly to the Bar Tender, grabbing the glass of water with her right hand and tossing it at the two men who were now advancing as well. The water splashed over Biff and Earl, the glass itself shattering against Biff's face and in turn caused him to reel backwards and topple over Earl. Still looking at John's eyes, she brings up her left hand-almost in a caressing manner to his right cheek...

Shiing-K!

Just a literal hair away from poking through his jugular, a thin and narrow blade is depressed against the flesh under John's neck. The well used, and expertly crafted hidden blade hovered under his chin came from under the left sleeve of her robes. "You know...everything's got a price...tell me, what's the price for you life 'Big Earl'? Hm?" she asked, cocking her head to the right slightly lowering her eyelids slightly and a smile perks the corners of her mouth. She looks down and chuckles then looks back up into John's eyes. "Well...like I said; quite small."
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Houki wrote:
Houki's right eyebrow twitched, her eyes looking into John's crazy hazel eyes. "Sorry for the mess." she says aloud, possibly to the Bar Tender, grabbing the glass of water with her right hand and tossing it at the two men who were now advancing as well. The water splashed over Biff and Earl, the glass itself shattering against Biff's face and in turn caused him to reel backwards and topple over Earl. Still looking at John's eyes, she brings up her left hand-almost in a caressing manner to his right cheek...

Shiing-K!

Just a literal hair away from poking through his jugular, a thin and narrow blade is depressed against the flesh under John's neck. The well used, and expertly crafted hidden blade hovered under his chin came from under the left sleeve of her robes. "You know...everything's got a price...tell me, what's the price for you life 'Big Earl'? Hm?" she asked, cocking her head to the right slightly lowering her eyelids slightly and a smile perks the corners of her mouth. She looks down and chuckles then looks back up into John's eyes. "Well...like I said; quite small."

John's eyes were wide and he felt sweat drip down the side of his face, unable to speak, just shaking like a leaf. The other two got up, Biff with his face covered in water and bleeding while Earl looked up at their friend in shock. "J-John!" Earl cried. Biff holds his right eye and also screams in terror. "Johnny she's got a fucking sword in her sleeve!"

John, trembling looks down at the woman, his eyes wavering. "Wh-who-waht the hell are you?!" he exclaims, fearing to move any further, disregarding her comment.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Houki drops her smile, and her eyes stare at him with deadly precision. "I am the last thing you'll see if you don't let go of my thigh." she states to him bluntly. She remained still, keeping the blade on him. Showing no emotion, she was prepared to stick the guy through his neck if he didn't act quick enough.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Letting out a high pitched squeal, he pulls his hand back and slowly backs away, his friends with him. "Le-lets get the hell outa here boys!" he exclaims, backing up to the door and prying it open. Earl makes his way back to the envelope, takes another look at the woman and her emotionless face alone made him recoil like if he'd been shot. He backs off too now, and all three exit into the rainy night.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

The Bartender bent over laughing, and then said to the young woman " Oh, that was good! You've got style. So, you must be Houki, right?"
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 pm

She retracted the blade with a flick of her wrist, swiveling the chair around and faced the Bar Tender. "Yes." she says simply taking a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped off the bar, removing the Assassin Symbol and started over to the floor. "So...I know there must be a reason why the 'Ferryman' didn't step in. You may say I've got 'style', but what's your real opinion? I seen you observing..." She asks, looking up with her dark blue eyes into his red tinted glasses while crouched on the floor, wiping the water and glass shards off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm

The Bartender adjusted his glasses and sat. "Well, to be honest, it was quick, efficient, and ruthless, you're skill. So much so, I question why I'm supposed to train you. Oh, and..." He signaled to the other three patrons in the bar, who stood up and walked to the counter. ".... i made sure to have a few of my apprentices on standby, in case anything went wrong."
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Houki glances away briefly, tossing the cloth into a garbage can beside the bar. "I'm not here on my free will." she says honestly. "Quite honestly, I hoped never to step foot in America, but I can't help that now can I?" She takes a seat in front of him, looking up at him. "You may have heard of me, the Assassin to pull off the Kyoto Operation a few years back...After such, I was promoted to the level of Shishō...in your language: 'Master Assassin'." she replied.

She closes her eyes. "That was...till a few weeks ago. In Tokyo. I failed a mission...in the worst possible way." she says her eyelids rising only a little.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 pm

"That would explain why you don't have a blade on your right arm. I heard something went bad in Tokyo, but never got the details. We've never been big on communicstion, have we?" He said, leaning back in his chair. "Perhaps if I knew what happened, I could know where to begin."
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 pm

She looks at him with semi irritated eyes before releasing a sigh and sagging her head. "Yeah...I suppose us from the East these days have a hard time getting along with our Western Brothers...Very well then." she looks up now and stares into his eyes. "I have committed the worst sins in our Order...I've put the team I was working with at risk, costing one her life. Two others critically injured. All due to my actions..." she starts playing the scene in her head again.

"We had a lead of a Templar being sighted in the business district, a man who we were told was working late in his office. After being their for a couple hours observing him from our angle, I grew impatient and zip lined into the room where he was working in. Without hesitation, without fail I stabbed my pivot blade through the center of his being...but...but..." she looks down at her right hand, looking at her palm. Her eyes were wide, and for a moment she could see the blood which was spilled on her hands. "I killed the wrong man." she states, giving it a minute to sink in. "Worse yet...I killed an innocent man in front of a crowd of horrified civilians...it was an elaborate trap set by the man I was sent to kill. Security came and there was a shoot out, each member of the security team were Templars, and my team was forced to take action. I could have seen it, I could have avoided it altogether if I had chose a different path." She looks up at him, her face sullen. "I killed an innocent...I exposed the Brotherhood...I acted without a second thought..." she says looking at her hands. "Not only that...I have the blood of an ally and an innocent on my hands. I've been exiled, not allowed to step foot in Japan again till I am 'reborn'. That's what your going to do...your to reteach me from the Shinmai rank...again in your language the 'Novice' rank. I lost my weapons with the exception of my left hidden blade and my Tanto dagger...I must learn new skills if I ever wish to step foot in Japan again." She finished, her ocean blue orbs glancing back at him again.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:00 pm

"*Sigh* History repeats. Unfortunately, bad calls happen, but owning up to your mistakes is a good place to start when is comes to such things." He stood up, beckoning the others to come along. "Well then, I suppose I should show you where your brothers and sisters hone their talents." He said, walking to the front door, locking it, putting up the closed sign, and walking to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Houki stands, puffing out her cheeks. She really detested the idea of working with a foreigner of all people. She follows her new 'Mentor', taking her bag with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bar Interior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Interior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Paradise City :: The River Faucon :: "The River Bed"-
Jump to: