Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Back Entrance and second floor of the Warehouse.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Back Entrance and second floor of the Warehouse.  Empty
PostSubject: Back Entrance and second floor of the Warehouse.    Back Entrance and second floor of the Warehouse.  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Over the fence, Houki slowly sneaks past two men who are chatting on a path beside her. "Huh...place is quite guarded despite having a 'for lease' sign in the front. I don't want to draw myself into open conflict with these grunts yet till I get to the bottom of this counterfeit cash." She thinks, pressing her back against the wall. She pulls away, pressing further into the back yard of the factory. She noticed a rain gutter, running up past a second story window and she smirked. "Perfect." She grabs hold and scales her way up till she is level with the window. Thankfully it was half open and she didn't have to raise an alarm by breaking in. While she slips inside feet first, she can hear muffled voices coming from below the cat walk she was on. "Crap... I can't hear a thing. I have to move closer." She mutters, walking silently along the cat walk to pick up the conversation below. From what she can see, the three meat heads from the pub were down there with a fourth guy in a suit.

(NPC, your turn Razz)
Back to top Go down

Back Entrance and second floor of the Warehouse.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Paradise City :: The River Faucon :: Abandoned SynGen Factory-
Jump to: