The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Share | 
 

 Accident and Emergency

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Accident and Emergency   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 pm

She sat behind the desk flicking through a magazine she'd read about a hundred times. It was a slow shift, the doctor was treating a drunk with a head wound. Old Sal Taylor fell over a kerb on his way home from the bar and that was it. She didn't mi nd though she liked it quiet and Tall Oaks certainly fit the bill there, nice and quiet. Her hand stroked the butt of the nine mil in her purse, still a girl should always be prepared. She smiled to herself and went back to thumbing the magazines worn pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-10-31
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 am

She sat bolt upright in bed, her eyes wide with shock and surprise. Where was she what was this place!?! The nightmare she'd just had was so very real the thought of it sent shivers down her spine. The crisp linen sheets and smell of disinfectant told her she was in a hospital bed, hidden away behind a curtain. She quickly swung her legs out of bed and spying her clothes laid out on the chair beside the bed dressed and hurriedly left heading to the taxi rank and taking a cab back to the hotel.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 pm

KirstenB wrote:
She sat behind the desk flicking through a magazine she'd read about a hundred times. It was a slow shift, the doctor was treating a drunk with a head wound. Old Sal Taylor fell over a kerb on his way home from the bar and that was it. She didn't mi nd though she liked it quiet and Tall Oaks certainly fit the bill there, nice and quiet. Her hand stroked the butt of the nine mil in her purse, still a girl should always be prepared. She smiled to herself and went back to thumbing the magazines worn pages.

A teenager trots down the hall way and turns to the young blond nurse. Smiling the young boy walks up too the nurses station and asks the pretty woman behind the desk: "Excuse me, but can you tell me which room my Uncle is in? His name is George Sears. He's an old guy, half blind in his right eye?" he asks, hoping this would distinguish the man in question to some extent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:25 pm

She looked up from her magazine and smiled warmly at the teenager, she didn't need to check records George was a real darling such a sweet old guy.
"He's in room 15" She purred "and do me a favour try to get him to stop flirting with all the nurses, how's a girl to feel special when he does it with everyone" She grinned and nodded to the boy as he trotted off to visit his uncle. She recrossed her legs and returned her attention to the magazine.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 am

As the teenager makes his leave, Damian strolls up to the desk to be met with a rather beautiful and well endowed nurse. At first, he is partially at a loss of words-not particularly due to her model figure; but because his leg was now screaming in pain, and any big words that would come out of his mouth he would likely end up screaming out. "O...ow..." is what he manages to slip out to her, in a harsh whisper. He winces and then looks up into her big brown eyes. "...Hi." he introduces himself, looking from her eyes down her slender neck and to her prominent 'rack' before he quickly looks back to those eyes which on a second glance he realized were NOT brown, but hazel. "Heh...I still have trouble pointing out hazel from brown." he mutters out loud without being aware of it.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:27 pm

She looked up at the man noting his haggard complexion and the rings under his eyes, that and the smell of stale booze told her he'd been drinking and for quite some time. She couldn't ignore his wandering eyes either and was on the point of snorting an abrupt "Hey I'm up here!" when he winced in pain lurching to one side and grasping his leg. The trouser leg was stained with blood and it was pooling on the floor, instinctively she keyed the pa mic in front of her and in a calm voice said "Doctor Pace to A and E" this was medical code to let whoever was on call know she had an emergency. Quickly she was around the desk and half carrying the man into a nearby treatment room "Here this way, let me help you, Whats your name?" she asked trying to engage with him to stop him going into shock "What happened to you?" She asked as she heaped him onto a treatment couch.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:36 pm

KirstenB wrote:
She looked up at the man noting his haggard complexion and the rings under his eyes, that and the smell of stale booze told her he'd been drinking and for quite some time. She couldn't ignore his wandering eyes either and was on the point of snorting an abrupt "Hey I'm up here!" when he winced in pain lurching to one side and grasping his leg. The trouser leg was stained with blood and it was pooling on the floor, instinctively she keyed the pa mic in front of her and in a calm voice said "Doctor Pace to A and E" this was medical code to let whoever was on call know she had an emergency. Quickly she was around the desk and half carrying the man into a nearby treatment room "Here this way, let me help you, Whats your name?" she asked trying to engage with him to stop him going into shock "What happened to you?" She asked as she heaped him onto a treatment couch.

Damian grimaced, the pain in his leg feeling worse as they moved but her scent and her...well, particular swaying 'assets' were helping. "Th-thanks. Damian...Damian Handy. I was actually trying to look for a bar but I bumped into someone and fell onto the street. I guess I fell onto glass." he replied with a low chuckle. He turns to her, noticing the nametag. "So...Kirsten B. Huh? Kirsten...it's a familiar but pretty name." he said, trailing off, unable to hold back a smile, as he turned his head to the treatment couch and he took the seat. He thanks her again before laying back.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:44 pm

"Are you comfortable?" She smiled at him before producing a large pair of scissors "Because one way or another your trousers are coming off!" She smirked she could always distract guys from any amount of pain they were suffering "And don't get too excited I do this with all the men that come in here" she winked at him "even if they only have a cold!"

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

KirstenB wrote:
"Are you comfortable?" She smiled at him before producing a large pair of scissors "Because one way or another your trousers are coming off!" She smirked she could always distract guys from any amount of pain they were suffering "And don't get too excited I do this with all the men that come in here" she winked at him "even if they only have a cold!"

He blinked at first, about to question what kind of Hospital they were running here but instead found himself chuckling. "Haha cute. Aww, and here I thought I was getting 'special treatment'." he says with another smile. He couldn't help but noticing the woman, her looks and her mannerisms looked too familiar. He knew she was trying to keep his mind off the pain, (and it wasn't too hard with her looks) but there was something truly and ultimately familiar about her. He cocks an eyebrow. "So...you don't get clumbsy guys like me often huh?" he asked.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

"Are there any other kind of guys?" she asked absentmindedly as she pulled his trousers down and her attention shifted to the wound, he was still bleeding and where on earth was that doctor. She tried to act relaxed but she was beginning to think he might have nicked a major blood vessel "We'll just pop a drip in you" she smiled trying to get fluids back into him while waiting for the medic to turn up.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 pm

KirstenB wrote:
"Are there any other kind of guys?" she asked absentmindedly as she pulled his trousers down and her attention shifted to the wound, he was still bleeding and where on earth was that doctor. She tried to act relaxed but she was beginning to think he might have nicked a major blood vessel "We'll just pop a drip in you" she smiled trying to get fluids back into him while waiting for the medic to turn up.

He grimaced at the wound, and lays back. "No...I never get used to the sight of blood. One would think I would have by now, with all the shit I've been though;" he sighs before turning to her. "Excuse my French." he then keeps his eyes off his wound, and focus's on Kirsten's face. She was beginning to act nervous, which in turn made him feel nervous. "SO, Kirsten B.? Are you a native of Tall Oaks?" he asks, changing the subject, but kept the 'B' from her nametag, hoping she may give up her last name.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:31 pm

She was beginning to get really concerned the doctor should have been here, what on earth was taking him so long. Brushing Damian's question aside partly because she'd decided to go fetch the doctor and partly because she didn't want to answer it. Instead she handed him a large wad of cotton wool "Keep pressure on the wound but try not to move the glass around, I'm going to get a doctor" she flashed him a reassuring smile which probably wasn't so reassuring "I'll be right back"

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian Handy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 27
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 pm

KirstenB wrote:
She was beginning to get really concerned the doctor should have been here, what on earth was taking him so long. Brushing Damian's question aside partly because she'd decided to go fetch the doctor and partly because she didn't want to answer it. Instead she handed him a large wad of cotton wool "Keep pressure on the wound but try not to move the glass around, I'm going to get a doctor" she flashed him a reassuring smile which probably wasn't so reassuring "I'll be right back"

He cocked an eyebrow yet nodded. "Okay..." in a slightly gruff manner. He took the wool and applied pressure to the leg as told by the lovely nurse. He didn't want to speculate why she was being evasive with his question, so he didn't. It's in his line of work to question people, but he was off duty right now so it was really for the best he didn't speculate anything. "I'll start screaming if I bleed to death." he says blandly. But as he looks at her he gives her a true reassuring smile: "I'm only kidding. I'll be fine. Go, before I hold ya back any longer." he says with a chuckle.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://recb3.forumotion.com
KirstenB
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Stepping out into the corridor her eyes darted back and forth what on earth was the doctor doing! She'd called Doctor Pace over the p.a. Pace being the code word for needing a doctor quickly and there was still no sign of him! She hurried to the desk and keyed the mic again "Doctor PACE to A+E, Doctor PACE please come to A+E immediately!" she hoped the tone of her voice would get a quicker result and if not she would have to take care of Damian herself. With that in mind she opened the door to the stock room and stepped inside to get some extra dressings and another i.v. drip.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Accident and Emergency   

Back to top Go down
 
Accident and Emergency
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Giorgio Bartocci crash....Safety belt failure
» Bill Brown's 1971 Bthurst accident
» NASCAR driver dies after sprint car accident.
» An original EXE bug I discovered by accident...
» 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker dies in car accident

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks General Hospital-
Jump to: