Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

The Surrounding Forests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

The Surrounding Forests Empty
PostSubject: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

A motorbike comes to a full stop in a clearing just outside the city. Dismounting from her bike, a female form in a black riding suit and helmet dismounts and steps into the woods. She tosses the helmet aside and her long red hair reaches down her back. "Hmm...doesn't look like anything that report said." she says to herself, bringing up her binoculars and looks into the city. It's late out, and since the city was likely booked from head to toe with reservations, she decided to open the saddle bags of the motorbike and sets up camp. The woman slips into her tent and undresses, before dawning on a small skirt, a white dress shirt left unbuttoned to her sternum and a pair of white leather boots. She also places her red hair into pigtails before she is finished. Stepping back outside, she leans against the tree beside her and continues to peer down at the city again. "Guess I'll stick around then. Perhaps I'm not getting the full picture yet." she thinks, and zooms in onto the church that is almost out of site, only able to see the steeple of the building from her current position. "Huh...forget Sunday school, I'm not walking that far." she says with smile. "Like I'd go to Sunday School." she chuckles under her breath, lowering her binoculars to reveal large green blue eyes staring confidently out into the cityscape.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 pm

As Arcmond drove through the country roads he revved the engine and took a sharp turn onto a dirt pathway into the forest. As he drove over the bumpy road he smirked as he connected his ipod once again to the car's radio system. The music plays in the background as soon as he takes another turn to the left down another pathway ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).

The car bumped and was jolted over the bumpy and hole strewn road that Arcmond chose to start to drive. "I believe i'm in the clear to try making another show of a police coming out of the woods onto the highway..." Arcmond thought to himself. The engine roared as he pressed the gas pedal as far as it could go. The car continued forward and everyone once in awhile would leave the pathway by a few feet into the air and then crash back down to the earth. Soon a clear patch of woods came into view and Arcmond sharply turned the car towards the embankment.

The car whined as the wheels tried to gain traction on the soil. With a nice coercive switch down shift the car started to speed up the hill. Switching gears Arcmond continued up the embankment when a tent and motorbike came into view. Next a woman on the side of a hill with the view of Tall Oaks was in view.

Arcmond laid his hand on the horn as he continued forward. "Always gotta be someone messing with my fun..." Arcmond cursed out loud. The car continued forward the music blaring from the car. Arcmond only saw the silohuette of the person move slightly against the evening sky. There was a 200 maybe 300 foot gap between the car and the individual now when Arcmond pulled up on the e-brake and turned the wheel to right.

The car sharply swerved tearing up the ground as it came closer and closer to the individual. 200 feet. The car hit a dip in the ground and jumped into the air horitzontally spinning. 100 ft. The car smashed front first into the ground and rolled a couple times closer to the individual. 50 ft. The car came to a rest. A moment later the door was smashed open as the music inside the car continued to blare turning on ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).

As the music played Arcmond leaned out of the car and slowly stood up groaning from the shock of the crash. His body had scrapes here and there but more or less he was uninjured. He turned to the individual who he now noticed had a plaid skirt on and started yelling, "Who do you think you are?! Do you see this mess? You made me total a really good fake death...I o-ta ki- --u!" As Arcmond finishes his rampage he reaches into the car and unplugs the ipod from the car pocketing it. The music instantly stops. Arcmond leans on the car looking at the individual waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Rebecca cranes her neck, lowering her binoculars and glances at the man who had just arrived. The man, who's car was now completely totaled was a few feet away from her tent and bike. For some reason, call it luck, it had managed to stop before hitting her encampment. Nonetheless, Becky wasn't really amused. "What the hell are you ranting about grandpa? Your the one who came driving like a bat out of hell and messed the place up!" she exclaims, her green eyes gleaming in the ever darkening sky. She walks up to him, no longer a silhouette but a being with vibrant and (exotic) colors. Bright red hair held up in pigtails, a wide open blouse that was unbuttoned but tied up above well conditioned abs. A low cut, short plaid skirt and calve high boots. "Consider yourself lucky you didn't crash into my camp; then I would have had to seriously kicked your ass!" she adds, her right hand clenched into a fist; still advancing towards the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:07 pm

"Consider m--elf lucky I d--n't hit your camp? Ha! Your a wee little one...i'm gonna guess you're not even twenty huh? I might not be strong but I can outwit you anyday lassie." Arcmond states as he glances over at the camp and notices the condition of it. "Yup definitely a teenage girl's tent...messy with clothing tossed all over the place. Oh the good old days..." Arcmond thought to himself as he returned his attention to the girl.

He took a moment to rummage through the now totaled vehicle to see if he couldn't find any additional supplies...

With the crash the trunk had split open and Arcmond was able to find a bullet proof vest which he put on and then facing the girl stated, "I was going to fake my death so that I might continue my spree of mayhem across the city but you just ruined that fun..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:14 pm

She places a hand on her hip and narrows her eyes. "Your...'not all there' aren't ya?" she asks, with her free hand tapping at her skull. She sighs irritatingly and turns to the man again after he walks passed her with the vest on. "And what's with your accent? You bite half your tongue off in the accident or something?" She asks now folding her arms over her chest. "But just to let you know, it doesn't matter how old I am Gramps, what matters is that your 'suicide attempt' almost ruined my camp. If you want to jump off a cliff then that's fine; you just do it away from me, 'kay?" she states, cocking her head to the left, her cherry hair bouncing with it.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:23 pm

"First off, not a suicide attempt. Secondly, I'm allergic to aderal yet i need to take aderal so I have impaired speech. Thirdly, i'm no one's gramps honey." Arcmond states as stares at Rebecca then continued, "By the way the name is Arcmond the homeless. Un--ke y-u i'm kn--n in thes- parts f-r the m--hem i've caused over the years."

Arcmond now intrigued by her possession of her camp walks over to the motorbike sitting down on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

"Ah. Sure." she says in a sarcastic manner, nodding her head. He was sure strange, this Arcmond. "You know...that makes no sense what so ever." she states again before realizing where he was headed. "Hey! Hands off the merchandise gramps!" she exclaims running up to the bike and grabbing the mans shoulder and tugged. "Hey, Archie I said HANDS OFF!" She exclaimed again with more rage, gripping his shoulder tightly and tugging him half off the bike.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Arcmond swiftly grabs Rebecca's arm and twists himself around so that the arm is now around her own neck with him positioned behind her. "Archie...sounds like a fun nick name. I think i'll keep it." he states as he lets her go and starts to walk towards the area where you can view the city of Tall Oaks.

"Y-- know i'm more here in my m--d th-n yo- think lassie." Arcmond states, "I've lived on the streets of this city for quite some time now. I have a trick or two up my sleeve."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 pm

She decides to give the man mercy, seeing that he was already up and on the move again before she could react to his grab. "Dang though..for a strange fuck, he's pretty fast." She thought to herself when he glances over the city.

"Y-- know i'm more here in my m--d th-n yo- think lassie."

She blinks, irritated again. "Uh, what?" She sighs shaking her head and then states: "Forget it. W-why are you here again?" she asked, her hand slipping through the saddle bag on her bike, groping for one of the twin glocks she had stored inside; just in case shit got even more weird.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:36 am

Arcmond sighed and looked at the time on his Ipod. It'd been long enough the effects of the aderal should be just about done. "Time for a long ass explanation before I take another pill..." Arcmond thought to himself.

"Ok lassie here's the deal. As I stated i'm Arcmond some call me Derp due to my speech impairment issues however I like how you called me Archie." Arcmond cleared his throat before continuing, "I have lived in Tall Oaks for awhile now. I am a homeless beacon light factory worker. The lights on that wreck over there I probably wired at some point...in any case I just came from the police station after making a scene of trying to track down this Rebecca Welsh character...I figure hey if i'm going to get a roof under my head probably the best way would be to become a merc."

Unsure of how his story was being taken Arcmond sits down looking the city over and reviewing his latest exploits in his mind. "One things for darn sure...I look as much wreck as that car. I might as well not take another pill just yet..." Arcmond thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:04 am

Becky blinks. "How-who is this Rebecca Welsh character exactly?" she asked, all the while her hand gropes around for the gun yet. "Your guessing she'd just take ya in?" She found this guy rather confusing, he was after all, searching for something that technically didn't exist. Well, she existed, but she wasn't going to let him know that. She closed her eyes and sighed. "And you stole a squad car of all things..." she sighes again shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 am

"Rebecca Welsh...not exactly someone I know seeing as I only heard of her today from a poster downtown. However I'd say she searching through her bag behind me looking for a gun just about now..." Arcmond states as he turns around and looks her dead in the eyes. With one flick of his left hand he tosses Rebecca's ID onto the ground in front of her.

"I may be the old guy to you but I know how to get information and use it. Here's the deal squad cars are fun because they can disguise you around the whole city...I'd the weapon away unless you would like to see another grand performance like the squad car." Arcmond states.

"I'm running short on her nerves...well it was fun while it lasted probably just gonna have to work solo..." he thought to himself as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Offer Eh? :P   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:20 am

Arcmond wrote:
"Rebecca Welsh...not exactly someone I know seeing as I only heard of her today from a poster downtown. However I'd say she searching through her bag behind me looking for a gun just about now..." Arcmond states as he turns around and looks her dead in the eyes. With one flick of his left hand he tosses Rebecca's ID onto the ground in front of her.

"I may be the old guy to you but I know how to get information and use it. Here's the deal squad cars are fun because they can disguise you around the whole city...I'd the weapon away unless you would like to see another grand performance like the squad car." Arcmond states.

"I'm running short on her nerves...well it was fun while it lasted probably just gonna have to work solo..." he thought to himself as he waited for her response.

She narrows her eyes and pulls her hand out from the bag. "Fun...when you manage to grab that?" she asks leaning against the vehicle. "Why would you want to join up with me? I've never been much of a 'team player', but tell me what other skills you've got and I may consider it Pops." she says with her hands folded over her bobbing breasts again. "You might be useful, granted that you are as good as you make yourself to be." she states again as the sun drifts over the ridge, a strong summer wind blowing past them both, and rustling her short skirt.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:13 pm

"Like I said before I have lived on the streets for a long time I know how to manipulate someone's mind. You perceived me as a slow old guy I used that to my advantage by messing around with a dear possession of yours. After a quick spin you were stunned enough even a few seconds for a light item as an ID to disappear..." Arcmond began then smirked as she commented,
Rebecca Welsh wrote:
"Why would you want to join up with me? I've never been much of a 'team player', but tell me what other skills you've got and I may consider it Pops." she says with her hands folded over her bobbing breasts again. "You might be useful, granted that you are as good as you make yourself to be."

"Why do I think you'd let me join you? HA!" Arcmond laughed to himself then continued, "I have been highly doubting whether you'd seriously consider it. The only real bragging point on my part is my art of deception and manipulation of the mind. I got the police car by causing a cop to veer off the road and crash by acting like a mentally insane man. Then I used the cop car to bring to the police station where I stunned them by playing a christmas carol over loud speaker before interrogating the front desk worker and making policemen cry with a stapler. That's my resume lassie take it or leave it."

Arcmond pulled out the multi-tool and started stripping the bark from a nearby stick as he waited for Rebecca's response.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Arcmond wrote:
"Why do I think you'd let me join you? HA!" Arcmond laughed to himself then continued, "I have been highly doubting whether you'd seriously consider it. The only real bragging point on my part is my art of deception and manipulation of the mind. I got the police car by causing a cop to veer off the road and crash by acting like a mentally insane man. Then I used the cop car to bring to the police station where I stunned them by playing a christmas carol over loud speaker before interrogating the front desk worker and making policemen cry with a stapler. That's my resume lassie take it or leave it."

She smirked. "Heh, nice." she says in response to the whole scenario. With her arms still crossed she shifts her movement and begins to approach the man. "Huh...well I guess an extra hand won't hurt. But just so you know, since you caught me while I was in 'mid-mission' your payment is only going to be 15% of the original profit. If you don't have any qualms about that, you can join me. Also...are you any good with-" she then drops Archie's handgun in front of him with the magazine ejected. "-that?" she finishes, cocking her head to the left, with her hands on her hips. "Hmm?" She tosses the mag in the air and catches it again.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:18 am

"I'm in the process of learning how to shoot efficiently." Arcmond stated smriking then continuinng, "As for the 15% of the profit that's more than any job i've been a part of yet." Arcmond takes the handgun that was tossed on the ground and tosses it at Rebecca's hand in an attempt to make her drop the magazine. As he tossed the handgun he commented, "Let's see how good your grip is..."

Arcmond turned around then stated, "By the way...whenever you're ready fill me on the details of this 'mission'"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:53 am

When the gun was tossed at her she was able to grab it by the barrel, the mag that was hovering above it hit the slide of the weapon and thus bounced again in which she reached out and grabbed the bouncing mag with her free right hand. "You can say once I've grabbed something, it doesn't leave my hands till I let it." She cocks her head to the left again and then spins the gun around and slams the mag in. She walks up to him and switches the safety on before tossing the weapon into his pocket. "We may need to steal a silencer then; you need to build that up." She leans against a tree and looks down into Tall Oaks with her binoculars. "But don't worry, I'll promise 50/50 if you survive the mission which I have been recently given. That being said, a 'little birdy' told me that some sort of government facility is built around here. But I have to say, this place looks almost devoid of Government Spooks, with the exception of those hanging around the areas where the President will be making his speech in two days..." she pulls her face away. "No...it's like 8pm now...so I guess it would be less than two days." she shrugs her shoulders and turns to Archie again. She had taken another look at the man and raises an eyebrow. "Please tell me that you have some spare clothes in the trunk of your car." she states, commentating on his attire.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:18 am

Arcmond looks over at the wreck of a car. "Right...change of clothes..." He thought to himself as he walked over to the vehicle and inspected the trunk. The trunk was dented in by a foot with a gap large enough Arcmond could stick his head in easily and have a look around. When Arcmond searched through the trunk he found a bunch of vests used for directing traffic, and car repair kits but that was about it.

After removing his head from the trunk he sighed then commented, "There's nothing in there for me to change into guess...i need to do some shopping for clothes, while i'm at it I might as well purchase a phone..."

Arcmond moved away from the car and pulled out his Ipod and realized he might as well try and see about getting an Iphone that way he could transfer his songs onto it and still only carry around one eletronic device. "If you can't live on what's on your person...you aren't prepared enough for the world." Arcmond thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 am

Arcmond wrote:
Arcmond looks over at the wreck of a car. "Right...change of clothes..." He thought to himself as he walked over to the vehicle and inspected the trunk. The trunk was dented in by a foot with a gap large enough Arcmond could stick his head in easily and have a look around. When Arcmond searched through the trunk he found a bunch of vests used for directing traffic, and car repair kits but that was about it.

After removing his head from the trunk he sighed then commented, "There's nothing in there for me to change into guess...i need to do some shopping for clothes, while i'm at it I might as well purchase a phone..."

Arcmond moved away from the car and pulled out his Ipod and realized he might as well try and see about getting an Iphone that way he could transfer his songs onto it and still only carry around one eletronic device. "If you can't live on what's on your person...you aren't prepared enough for the world." Arcmond thought to himself.

She physically sighed and shook her head. "Yeah...some 'shopping' will be in order. There a crowbar in there? If so, take it." she told him, walking over to her tent. Turning to him again she cocks an eyebrow again. "You don't even have a...? Er, forget about that; c'mon get ready." she scrambles in her tent for a minute then comes out with her helmet. "We'll be heading into town. Hope this can fit ya." she says tossing the black helmet with a pink broken heart on one side, and a girly looking skull and crossbones on the other. She swings her legs over the bike, and revs her baby up.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Arcmond rummaged through the trunk of the car again and finding a crowbar carries it with him to the bike. When Rebecca tosses the helmet at him he catches it letting the momentum carry the helmet up to his head where it comes to a stop and falls onto his head fitting perfectly.

"Well...what do you know it does fit!" Arcmond said smirking as he got onto the back of the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Welsh
Survivor
Survivor
Rebecca Welsh

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Arcmond wrote:
Arcmond rummaged through the trunk of the car again and finding a crowbar carries it with him to the bike. When Rebecca tosses the helmet at him he catches it letting the momentum carry the helmet up to his head where it comes to a stop and falls onto his head fitting perfectly.

"Well...what do you know it does fit!" Arcmond said smirking as he got onto the back of the motorcycle.

She smirks at his response before revving the engine again. She half turned back to him and still grinning says: "Better hold on tight." she then looks forward and then spins the vehicle in a 360 degree arc before the bike leaps off the cliff hitting a dirt path and then continues down the forest trail back into the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Surrounding Forests   The Surrounding Forests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Surrounding Forests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Outskirts, Highway and Forests-
Jump to: