Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Room 16: Belladonna's room.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Room 16: Belladonna's room. Empty
PostSubject: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 am

A standard appartment, well cleaned and furnished neately. A single bed sat in the middle of the bedroom and alongside it, a single bedside table with a small lamp and digital clock atop it and 2 drawers. The beds furnished with standard black doonas and blankes, and white pillows. Towels lined the rack in the combined bathroom and toilet, fresh soap shampoo and hair conditioner inside the holders in the shower/bathtub.

Unusually, a single silver chromed and carbon black footlocker like chest sat at the foot of the bed, and clearly marked by name of the next occupant. Belladonna...
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 pm

She entered the room and closed the door behind her clicking the lock into place as her eyes took in the unassuming yet functional nature of her room. Familiarizing herself with the layout and access points she opened and checked out of the window before turning her attention to the black and silver box. She knelt before it and ran her fingers over its surface, it gave no hint or clue as to who it was from or what it contained. Her fingers instinctively went to the silver clasps securing the box and snapped each one open in turn. Breathing deeply she lifted the lid and stared into the box before letting the lid drop shut again. Rising to her feet she sat at the edge of the bed the gentle breeze from the open window ruffling her hair. She'd not been expecting to find that in the box, who the hell had sent that to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 am

The chest opened with a hiss of compressed air, The thing had been vaccuum sealed air tight...

what was revealed on top of several trays before being shut, was, what looked like a large modernised gauntlet and glove... and next to it was a large Bible, and the neclaces of the 2 previous Belladonna's.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 am

She glanced out of the window before turning to stare at the locker again, what on earth had they been thinking, did someone at the vatican think reminding her of the fate of her predecessors would inspire her? She suppressed a shiver as she stared at the gauntlet and what the hell did that do she wondered to herself or did they just expect her to punch her way out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm

A small tag that seemed to come from under the top plate of the wrist section of the gauntlet said "Open me, and all will become clear..."
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 am

She rose and stooped over the case reaching for the label she tugged it free and sat back down on the bed her back to the open window. Flicking the table lamp on she began to read the sheet of folded paper. She shivered a little as a cold breeze blew through the open window, but she didn't move to shut it her attention completely focused on the piece of paper in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:26 am

The jarring of the tab had been enough, the gauntlet lit up and activated. it took a moment to boot up, and as Bella sat at the peice of pater, a pair of rods slowly sprang out of the wrist plate like a pair of antennae. Then a 3d image appeared bitween them, the face of Edgar.

"Data recording BD001. Initialised. Belladonna... You have yet to meet me face to face, yet I knew of both your predeccesors, and whom you work for... My name, is Edgar Holden." The image spoke in Edgar's voice!

"I would assume your wondering why I sent this to you. The truth is that I am partially responsible for the death and mysery that has befallen your organisation, and indeed the entire planet over the last thirty to fourty years... The first belladonna was destroyed by my own creation, the Black Queen, which was sabotaged by Dr James ferral over fourty years ago. The 2nd Belladonna fell on Iblis Island, to dinosaurian creatures that seeped through a space-time rupture that occured thanks to experiments with the 3rd energy facility and a Cronosphere conducted by Dr Edward Kirk and directed by myself..." The holo-edgar explained the fates of the previous Belladonnas.

"I retreived, and brought these necklaces back, because I felt that, after all this time, they deserved to be put to rest, and to serve as a raminder to you, that you must be careful now... fate has not been kind to your predecesors, and I aim to change that if I can... This Ai has some interactive capability Bella, if you have questions of it, it will answer what it can for you... Within this case, you will find tools, weapons, and all you need to survive what is no doubt soon coming... And I assume you already know what I'm reffering to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 16: Belladonna's room.   Room 16: Belladonna's room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 16: Belladonna's room.
Page 1 of 1