Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Information Desk & Waiting Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

Information Desk & Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Arcmond walks through the side door of the police station.  There is a speaker panel to his right that he notices to be an intercom system for the building. Arcmond takes his multi-tool out of his sweatpant pocket and starts to unscrew the cover of the system. As he quickly and expertly removes the scews from the panel he is looking around for any bystanders that would ruin his fun. Once the panel is off he finds a port appropriate and connects his ipod to the system. He turns the ipod on and plays the "Rock Christmas Music Tune" ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).

Arcmond places the ipod underneath the wires and screws the panel back on top of the system. As he finishes the song starts to play throughout the entire police station. Arcmond takes this as his cue to walk throught the second set of doors and stroll up to the front desk of the police station. He leans against the counter top and inquires of the police woman behind the desk, "Es there a Mc-ster McCoy He-re?"

The woman still confused by the music asks, "Excuse me, what did you say?"

Arcmond clears his throat pointing the pistol at the woman, "Is there a Mr. McCoy in your jail?"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:13 pm

The woman blinks, her attention on the gun and slowly reels the chair back, swiftly pressing a button under the desk. "Sir...place the gun on the desk gently. I don't see why we would have to blow things up into proportion here. I...I am unaware if there is any McCoy in our custody." She gulped and three officers who were heading to the locker room to get off shift paused; and turned to the scene at the front desk. Each physically paled, and at least one of them already had their hand on their gun.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:29 pm

"I am he-re fur Mr. Mac-oy...whe-tr you know im oar not..." Arcmond states as picks a stapler up with his free left hand and starts shooting staples at the three officers as he jumps over the desk still aiming the gun at the woman.

Arcmond clears his throat, "He is really a she...'Candy Cane' Rebecca Welsh. I saw a pos-ter th-t ...sad she is looking for em-poy-ent. Eva heard?"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

Arcmond wrote:
"I am he-re fur Mr. Mac-oy...whe-tr you know im oar not..." Arcmond states as picks a stapler up with his free left hand and starts shooting staples at the three officers as he jumps over the desk still aiming the gun at the woman.

Arcmond clears his throat, "He is really a she...'Candy Cane' Rebecca Welsh. I saw a pos-ter th-t ...sad she is looking for em-poy-ent. Eva heard?"

Two of the officers ducked, the other with the gun fully accepting the, er....hmm...for a lack of a better word 'blasts' from the stapler and in similar comical fashion screams as they puncture his arms neck and face. He had drawn his weapon previously, but it now clang to the ground and the man falls to the ground; whimpering and twitching in pain.

The other two narrowed their eyes in irritation, and turned to the strange man assaulting them again. The police woman gulped, continuing to press the panic button under the desk till the man had faced her again. She didn't think that the guys in the back were too busy trying to pick apart the P.A. system to find the cause of the out of theme Christmas music. "I...I don't know what you mean. I-I haven't heard of any Rebecca Welsh being in this area!" she says again, her eyes glancing down the barrel of the handgun.
Back to top Go down
Arcmond
Survivor
Survivor
Arcmond

PostSubject: Re: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 am

"Really? Haven't heard of her?" Arcmond inquires as he walks around the woman pulling her and the seat back towards him. With a toothy grin he puts the cold barrel to her temple and with his left hand drops the stapler. Arcmond uses his left hand to scribble on a piece of paper a p.o. box number 001 and then tucks the paper in the top of the woman's uniform.

"Th-r is my adress -f you har anything." Arcmond states before spinning the women in her desk chair and jumping over the counter again. As he jumps over the counter he turns facing the officers in the hallway and with a wave shoots a fire extinguisher nearby. With the extinguisher spewing out foam and particles Arcmond leaves through the side door, takes the panel off the intercom system and after unplugging the ipod places the ipod in his sweatpant pocket. He then proceeds to replace the panel and walk out the door. As he exits the door the sound of the panic alarm can be heard now that the sound system has been restored to normal functionality.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 am

The officers inside cough and scramble; the female officer falls out of her seat and lands onto her back. The other two pull their weapons up, but cannot see the son of a bitch who may have perhaps been the only person in the history of Tall Oaks to terrorize the entire police station in one brief evening. They chased after the man blindly, reaching outside the one cop curses out loud; unable to find the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information Desk & Waiting Room   Information Desk & Waiting Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information Desk & Waiting Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Police Department-
Jump to: