Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Catacombs: Halls of the Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:01 am

Beneath the Chapel's main hall, leads the entrance to the old Catacombs, the first area being the Halls Of The Dead, A place of internment for the recently deceased before being taken to the cemetary for burial.

Edgar apeared within these hallowed and sanctified halls, as he awaited his mysterious challenger to appear, here they will fight in the presence of the dead instead of the living. it was not Edgar's first choice, but he had run out of time and options.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 am

Suddenly the woman fell, ending up at the opposite end of a long and narrow bone filled corridor. She slowly brings her head up, the wimple and veil falling carelessly to the ground. Her long hair stretched out over the tattered remains of her robes as she slowly turns towards Ed's direction. "Nope Eddy boy, I'm 100% human. You just don't know what things the Underworld supply me with. It's gotta be top of the line if even yourself never heard of the stuff. I'm in what was considered by Ferral a 'Flux Suit'. Mine is custom for my body and frame; it's quite literally like a second skin...it's as thin as the layers of skin and to be honest with you it feels like skin. Self regenerating, bullet resistant, heat resistant and insulated from the cold-it is the perfect battle armor. No restrictiveness, no heavy feel! The suit sends impulses into my muscles and allow me to move like a Virus Carrier of your caliber....these were made possible as I was told from research taken from analyzing your body at the Antarctic Base 13 years ago! It's taken 13 years, but I and what you see is what has become of that research!" she says, tearing the rest of the nun outfit off. Her with out the restricting disguise, the 5'10 woman stood silently all of a sudden in the dark. Moonlight trickled in and the woman's curvy frame appeared before him. Tight shiny skin tight cloth covered her body-hugging her naturally-almost as if her suit was merely painted on. In most regions, an average person would have speculated her to be on of those models who are actually naked and simply are wearing 'painted clothes'. The only exceptions were the thong like apparatus hugging between the cheeks of her rear, the boots heels, and the pauldrons on her shoulders which jutted out unnaturally.

She also had a holster hugging her thigh that seemed to only have been recently attached. Hanging from it was a simple Mateba Auto Revolver; chambering the .44 S&W round. She licks her lips, and brings up her hands. Her suit charged muscles anxious for her to finish this superhuman immediately. She licks her lips and then adds: "Anything you'd like to say or add? Just to let you know-your the second target I've ever talked to this long. I normally would have killed you on the spot with no questions asked, but since I'm not allowed to kill you...might as well chat it up a little, right?" she says with another coquettish chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 am

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
Suddenly the woman fell, ending up at the opposite end of a long and narrow bone filled corridor. She slowly brings her head up, the wimple and veil falling carelessly to the ground. Her long hair stretched out over the tattered remains of her robes as she slowly turns towards Ed's direction. "Nope Eddy boy, I'm 100% human. You just don't know what things the Underworld supply me with. It's gotta be top of the line if even yourself never heard of the stuff. I'm in what was considered by Ferral a 'Flux Suit'. Mine is custom for my body and frame; it's quite literally like a second skin...it's as thin as the layers of skin and to be honest with you it feels like skin. Self regenerating, bullet resistant, heat resistant and insulated from the cold-it is the perfect battle armor. No restrictiveness, no heavy feel! The suit sends impulses into my muscles and allow me to move like a Virus Carrier of your caliber....these were made possible as I was told from research taken from analyzing your body at the Antarctic Base 13 years ago! It's taken 13 years, but I and what you see is what has become of that research!" she says, tearing the rest of the nun outfit off. Her with out the restricting disguise, the 5'10 woman stood silently all of a sudden in the dark. Moonlight trickled in and the woman's curvy frame appeared before him. Tight shiny skin tight cloth covered her body-hugging her naturally-almost as if her suit was merely painted on. In most regions, an average person would have speculated her to be on of those models who are actually naked and simply are wearing 'painted clothes'. The only exceptions were the thong like apparatus hugging between the cheeks of her rear, the boots heels, and the pauldrons on her shoulders which jutted out unnaturally.

She also had a holster hugging her thigh that seemed to only have been recently attached. Hanging from it was a simple Mateba Auto Revolver; chambering the .44 S&W round. She licks her lips, and brings up her hands. Her suit charged muscles anxious for her to finish this superhuman immediately. She licks her lips and then adds: "Anything you'd like to say or add? Just to let you know-your the second target I've ever talked to this long. I normally would have killed you on the spot with no questions asked, but since I'm not allowed to kill you...might as well chat it up a little, right?" she says with another coquettish chuckle.

"Hmhmhmmm. It sounds much like Taki's Echo Armor, or Raven's Exoframe. I am well aware of how the Underworld works little one, Thats one of the ways I was able to track Neo Umbrella down, I have no need for manmade trinkets anymore, as you seem to be well aware... I have many questions to ask of you Assasin, but I will ask only one this time. Tell me, in all the 13 years you and your cohorts have spent developing this technology, did any of you account for my power evolving over time, or my training to increase it's proficiency and potency?" Edgar stated as his stance shifted, and he went into a lower stance, lowering his center of gravity aod centering himself, and a cruel grin crossed his face.

"There is more than one reason I lured you down here, kid. We are away from prying eyes to be sure, but there is another reason... Down here, I don't have to hold back. Down here, I can show you what you are really challenging... Prepare yourself..."

With that, Edgar's dark crimson aura burst to life around his body, like a shroud of living flame. The dust, loose pebbles and small bones that had strayed from their alcoves lifted into the air, defying gravity, and the chamber seemingly began to quake.

"If your dead master could not defeat me with all his knowlege of my body, how can you, someone whom has never seen me before tonight...?"
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 am

"You catch on quick! It's a blend of both powered suits that make this one unique. In fact, it surpasses both of those now 'out of date' outfits." she says lifting her arms. "A stray bystander won't cause my heart to ache, but there's only us and the other two in this immediate area. I made sure of that before you arrived..." she says holding up her arms. As she brought the knuckles together they seemed to separate and then reform. "We have...I guess thats why there are seven levels of effectiveness embedded into my God Hand!" She exclaims knocking her knuckles together again-both of them sparking brightly with some form of intense light. This light lit up her end of the coriander and rained down in yellow-gold miniature lightning strikes. She brings up her arms and smirks. "Well then...white moves first if I last recall Edgar." she states.

The area may be considerably smaller, but if he lead her down here where the space was more confined he wouldn't think he'd have the upper hand. He'd need room to swing his arms or swing his legs with his tall and bulky frame. She shifted her feet under her slightly, her right heel crunching the gold cross easily underfoot. "Unless...Ed only plans to attack with some variant of a 'ranged' attack down here...the tight packed walls are perfect for channeling the force of a ranged attack...like a barrel. But I don't see this big guy using guns...doesn't look his style." she thought, lowering her body slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:02 am

Edgar's grin intensified, and he spoke again, in that near demonic voice. "Hmph, your not quite as dull as your first impression belies... But your mind is not well guarded to my telepathy... Your correct. I don;t use guns, and these corridors are not suited to someone of my stature, and indeed, without a gun or other ranged weapon on my person, how would I make use of such a confining space?... Allow me to elaborate for you...."

And with that, Edgar raised his right hand slowly, the living flare of his aura and cracklining bio electricity began to coalesce inside his right palm, which he then pointed at his attacker.

Suddenly, a particle beam of energy emitted from the swirling mass at the center of his outstretched hand, and trilled through the air straight at Sayaka!

However, mere inches from the impact point, the beam dissipated and vanished.

"I dissipated the attack before it reached you, wouldn't be sporting to vapourise you because you were caught offguard, but now, you know a little bit more of the magnitude of my power in this state." Edgar stated as he lowered his hand back to his side. And a frown crept upon his features.

"It would seem you are remarkably... uninformed of the vast majority of my capabilities, many of which I posessed more than 16 years ago, when I first awakened back in Raccoon City, and they have only grown and evolved since then..." Edgar stated as he took a step towards Sayaka.

"I survived a Nuclear Explosion at point blank range, at a point when my powers where not even weeks old... I am indirectly responsible for annihilating an entire island chain, along with 4 million innocent lives with a single blast from this force... I have survived dozens of attempts on my life by people better outfitted, informed, organised and experienced than you... You stand no chance against me as I am now... How do you expect to fare against me if I am forced to transform? How could you allow the ghost of Ferral's legacy to delude you so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"I survived a Nuclear Explosion at point blank range, at a point when my powers where not even weeks old... I am indirectly responsible for annihilating an entire island chain, along with 4 million innocent lives with a single blast from this force... I have survived dozens of attempts on my life by people better outfitted, informed, organised and experienced than you... You stand no chance against me as I am now... How do you expect to fare against me if I am forced to transform? How could you allow the ghost of Ferral's legacy to delude you so badly?"

Strangely, the nun wasn't so surprised when the beam disapated. She almost seemed to frown. Standing up, she looks at him with a sigh. "You can't make this easy can you? Huh...Well my 'will' is stronger than yours Eddy dear." she says fondling her right wrist, twisting it till it cracked. "Why you ask? Quite simple. He's my father...or the next best thing you could call a 'father' for me. Ferral that is...He gave me freedom, so I'll gladly return the favor and grant him the same. I can't forget about him. And if your going to be an obstacle in my way...I'll only have to force you to your knees!" she states powering herself up again-her body glowing from the electric tendrils that were sparking off the God Hands. "I never told you my name...it is Sayaka Kamori. I'm of mixed Japanese descent. The 'foster' Father I've never met or known is James Issac Ferral, your mentor and fellow scientist. I don't care what you have to say for that man. If he gave me freedom, his choices are just in my eyes!" she states, swinging her body into a loose attack stance. "So...are you an obstacle?" she asked, her velvet purple eyes glare at Edgar intently.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 am

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
Strangely, the nun wasn't so surprised when the beam disapated. She almost seemed to frown. Standing up, she looks at him with a sigh. "You can't make this easy can you? Huh...Well my 'will' is stronger than yours Eddy dear." she says fondling her right wrist, twisting it till it cracked. "Why you ask? Quite simple. He's my father...or the next best thing you could call a 'father' for me. Ferral that is...He gave me freedom, so I'll gladly return the favor and grant him the same. I can't forget about him. And if your going to be an obstacle in my way...I'll only have to force you to your knees!" she states powering herself up again-her body glowing from the electric tendrils that were sparking off the God Hands. "I never told you my name...it is Sayaka Kamori. I'm of mixed Japanese descent. The 'foster' Father I've never met or known is James Issac Ferral, your mentor and fellow scientist. I don't care what you have to say for that man. If he gave me freedom, his choices are just in my eyes!" she states, swinging her body into a loose attack stance. "So...are you an obstacle?" she asked, her velvet purple eyes glare at Edgar intently.

Edgar immediately replied. "Your 'Will' has nothing to do with it. You've been sent on a death sentence, and you don't even realise it. He has duped you from beyond the grave. Maybe he now seeks to replicate the procedure he used to revive me, I don't know, and I don't care. That man is responsible for the death of more people than you have met. You know him only through his machinations and his deceits, I know the man personally. I know who he is, I know what he is, and I know what he has done. He executed me, then turned me into a weapon to destroy the very lives I wanted to protect, he has betrayed every associate he has ever had, and killed almost all of them in the proccess. he would sell you out in a heartbeat without a second thought if he beleived it would give him an advantage. he may even sacrifice you to delay me and facilitate his escape if it came down to that kid... He did it before, when he almost killed my first friend since I resurrected...." Edgar stepped forward again.

"You say he granted you freedom, but even now, you are caged, and touted by his puppet strings, dancing to his tune... You are far from free, and if you proceed with trying to revive him, soon, you will be dead weather by the hand of justice, or by the knife of betrayal... Soon, you will have to make a choice, of your own mind and will, about what kind of wold you want to live in... Would the world be better off with, or without that homicidal megalomaniac... Just like I had to make a fated choice once..." Edgar took another step forward, and spread his hands out to each side of the corridor.

"You may have your convictions, but you know nothing of mine, my will is absolute, and I know my convictions are right and justified. I have sacrificed so much for it already. My life, my body, my family....The loss of the trust of those important to me... I am a cursed demonic entity, modified by Ferral with the capabilities of the BOW Giga Breaker, I have every reason to walk the dark path and destroy everything and anything, but my conviction to save those who are innocent from annihilation at the hands of those who are guilty drives me, it binds me, and it is my reason to continue my own wretched existance..."
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm

"And I believe my convictions are just. Once you look at the greater picture, there is no good...no evil." she states evenly. She steps towards him, each step she made the earth cracked beneath her feet. She eventually got within an arms length of the man before looking up at him. "Do you think I can just turn around...after all I had stated?" She says her eyes shining brilliantly in the pale moon light. Her knuckles sparking.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Edgar's frown became a grimace, this Sayaka had no concept of what she was dealing with... James must not have told her about the Horde.

"You are wrong Sayaka. Real evil does exist, and I know, because I am her son." Edgar stated as he shrugged his coat off. The metal pauldrons and wristguards clanging heavily on the stone floor, revealing his tanned arms as thick around as her legs, and his black tanktop. He then gripped the low collar of the top, and ripped the material from his body, revealing a massive scar, covering almost his entire front. A very large starlike scar, with a huge crater at it's center just above his midrift.

"My mother, Alexastria, the Demon Queen of Hell, gave me this scar that will never heal. Nobody can remember the Horde, but I can never forget. Hell does exist... as does all the evil therein. That is the big picture I am forced to look at, kid. After seeing and hearing all that you have, yes, I do beleive youu can leave Ferral behind, because you know, there are more worthy causes for you to raise your fists and fight for. Do not walk the path of a Surge Bearer like me and fight because you beleive you have a debt, thats not honor... Thats enslaving your soul to the will of another..."
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar's frown became a grimace, this Sayaka had no concept of what she was dealing with... James must not have told her about the Horde.

"You are wrong Sayaka. Real evil does exist, and I know, because I am her son." Edgar stated as he shrugged his coat off. The metal pauldrons and wristguards clanging heavily on the stone floor, revealing his tanned arms as thick around as her legs, and his black tanktop. He then gripped the low collar of the top, and ripped the material from his body, revealing a massive scar, covering almost his entire front., a very large starlike scar, with a huge crater at it's center just above his midrift.

"My mother, Alexastria, the Demon Queen of Hell, gave me this scar that will never heal. Nobody can remember the Horde, but I can never forget. Hell does exist... as does all the evil therein. That is the big picture I am forced to look at, kid. After seeing and hearing all that you have, yes, I do beleive youu can leave Ferral behind, because you know, there are more worthy causes for you to raise your fists and fight for. Do not walk the path of a Surge Bearer like me and fight because you beleive you have a debt, thats not honor... Thats enslaving your soul to the will of another..."

She narrows her eyes. "Your like her...Mother Octavia...she spoke of the so called 'Evils'. Demons are symbols of Evil, and Angels are Good. If your truly a demon, you'd know that this is not true. There are good demons and some cruel angels out there." she states and observed him tearing off his tank top. She narrowed her eyes slightly and seemed almost offended by his words. "I don't care about your story. I am here so I can finish mine." she says coldly. "This isn't about honor-honor quite frankly in this day and age is dead. I've seen how you looked at that man in the city...'oh how the mighty have fallen'." she says in a condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
She narrows her eyes. "Your like her...Mother Octavia...she spoke of the so called 'Evils'. Demons are symbols of Evil, and Angels are Good. If your truly a demon, you'd know that this is not true. There are good demons and some cruel angels out there." she states and observed him tearing off his tank top. She narrowed her eyes slightly and seemed almost offended by his words. "I don't care about your story. I am here so I can finish mine." she says coldly. "This isn't about honor-honor quite frankly in this day and age is dead. I've seen how you looked at that man in the city...'oh how the mighty have fallen'." she says in a condescending tone.

"Oh yes, there are demons out there who are not evil... If this were not possible, I could not exist as a good person... Infact, the very reason why 'She' fights is actually a benevolent one, but her methods are anything but bennevolent. I suspect it is the same for you too." Edgar reguarded Sayaka, and lowered his arms back to his side.

"I know your story, I know your pain... You have had your identity taken away, and torn apart by another, forced into a situation you had no making in, and beleived you had to do that which you knew was wrong in order to escape. I know that pain very well.... I was forced to kill my father in single combat... I had thought I could break the curse of the Surge and ending it's nightmare, but I was wrong... The very source of the Surge was my mother, killing my father solved nothing, and while he certainly was a harsh and cruel man, his brutal training and discipline gave me the strength and power to overcome the other half of my heritage, while my teacher gave me the foundations of principal and ideals to build that strength upon. She was a good person, and taught me the value of life and true freedom, to respect the will of others. That is what I honor with my actions, not some outdated code of chivalry, or some religious rhetoric. Honor is not some empty plaitude one uses to shield themselves and earn respect from others, an honorable way is followed because we know, in our hearts, what is right and wrong, and using others lack of honor is not an excuse to do wrong ourselves, and it never has been."

Then, Sayaka's last statement came to him.

"I am no angel by any stretch of the imagination, Sayaka. I have made mistakes, and I have payed dearly for them in blood, sweat tears, death and betrayal, many times over. But I will not let that cause my resolve to waiver. I can't... And I can't, because I know the price that the world would pay if I do..."

Edgar then took a step back, and he removed his shades, revealing his crimosn eyes to her, and they stared deep into hers, almost hypnotic, but not. And he seemed to stare not into her flesh, but into her very soul.

"You are not too disimilar from how I once was... all those many years ago... You are young, impetuous, beleiving in your mission so absolutely that you could no longer see the outside world as anything but white noise and distraction from the mission, trapped in a gilded cage of perceived debt, and wanting to be free... But, unlike me, who is still trapped inside my cage until I have finally defeated the horde, you have a real chance tyo fly free... Don't waste it on the convoluted demands of a dead man..."
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:44 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Sayaka Kamori wrote:

"Oh yes, there are demons out there who are not evil... If this were not possible, I could not exist as a good person... Infact, the very reason why 'She' fights is actually a benevolent one, but her methods are anything but bennevolent. I suspect it is the same for you too." Edgar reguarded Sayaka, and lowered his arms back to his side.

"I know your story, I know your pain... You have had your identity taken away, and torn apart by another, forced into a situation you had no making in, and beleived you had to do that which you knew was wrong in order to escape. I know that pain very well.... I was forced to kill my father in single combat... I had thought I could break the curse of the Surge and ending it's nightmare, but I was wrong... The very source of the Surge was my mother, killing my father solved nothing, and while he certainly was a harsh and cruel man, his brutal training and discipline gave me the strength and power to overcome the other half of my heritage, while my teacher gave me the foundations of principal and ideals to build that strength upon. She was a good person, and taught me the value of life and true freedom, to respect the will of others. That is what I honor with my actions, not some outdated code of chivalry, or some religious rhetoric. Honor is not some empty plaitude one uses to shield themselves and earn respect from others, an honorable way is followed because we know, in our hearts, what is right and wrong, and using others lack of honor is not an excuse to do wrong ourselves, and it never has been."

Then, Sayaka's last statement came to him.

"I am no angel by any stretch of the imagination, Sayaka. I have made mistakes, and I have payed dearly for them in blood, sweat tears, death and betrayal, many times over. But I will not let that cause my resolve to waiver. I can't... And I can't, because I know the price that the world would pay if I do..."

Edgar then took a step back, and he removed his shades, revealing his crimosn eyes to her, and they stared deep into hers, almost hypnotic, but not. And he seemed to stare not into her flesh, but into her very soul.

"You are not too disimilar from how I once was... all those many years ago... You are young, impetuous, beleiving in your mission so absolutely that you could no longer see the outside world as anything but white noise and distraction from the mission, trapped in a gilded cage of perceived debt, and wanting to be free... But, unlike me, who is still trapped inside my cage until I have finally defeated the horde, you have a real chance tyo fly free... Don't waste it on the convoluted demands of a dead man..."

"I never called you any of the sort. Enough of these mind games and useless banter. I need action. I need progression! You are wasting both of our times with this circled speech. You want to know a secret? I enjoy the killing. I end this discussion here and now. COME WITH ME or else you will not be the only one who is to be hurt tonight!" she threatens, bringing up her fists. The fists glowed even brighter and the little strikes of lightning extended from each closed fist. "I'm giving you an option to come willingly Edgar. It is a fast and simple procedure. I only need a few key ingredients from your body and then you can be off on your 'holier than thou' quest to save this stagnant cesspool that is 'humanity'. Last chance-come with me now or I will take you in with force. If that doesn't fit well with you, I guess I'll leave and meet with the Priest for a 'Confession'. Or perhaps I'll take that girl and baptize her. Have you seen what the human face looks when one has drowned in no less than two inches of water? It's not a very pretty sight!" She exclaims, trying to stir him up-get him to get back to the task at hand. She was wasting enough time here as it was, she needed to act and fast. Demonic entities hellbent on earth's destruction were not on her list of priorities. Hell, let them come she didn't care. She'd bet this guy would care, but for people like Sayaka-her clock was stopped. She lived in the moment, not in the future.

"Only you can prevent innocent bloodshed tonight Edgar. If you don't submit to me in one way, I will take it out on those you try to protect. No matter the cost. Death is just but a sweet passing sorrow for me; when the day comes I'll welcome it in open arms. But while I'm still ticking, I'd kindly appreciate you to accompany me to the woods where an associate of Ferral's can make his transaction with you. Besides....he's just as anxious to meet with you as I am to finally meet James." she said readying herself for any kind of outburst or pent up rage this Goliath had in store for her.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:57 am

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
"I never called you any of the sort. Enough of these mind games and useless banter. I need action. I need progression! You are wasting both of our times with this circled speech. You want to know a secret? I enjoy the killing. I end this discussion here and now. COME WITH ME or else you will not be the only one who is to be hurt tonight!" she threatens, bringing up her fists. The fists glowed even brighter and the little strikes of lightning extended from each closed fist. "I'm giving you an option to come willingly Edgar. It is a fast and simple procedure. I only need a few key ingredients from your body and then you can be off on your 'holier than thou' quest to save this stagnant cesspool that is 'humanity'. Last chance-come with me now or I will take you in with force. If that doesn't fit well with you, I guess I'll leave and meet with the Priest for a 'Confession'. Or perhaps I'll take that girl and baptize her. Have you seen what the human face looks when one has drowned in no less than two inches of water? It's not a very pretty sight!" She exclaims, trying to stir him up-get him to get back to the task at hand. She was wasting enough time here as it was, she needed to act and fast. Demonic entities hellbent on earth's destruction were not on her list of priorities. Hell, let them come she didn't care. She'd bet this guy would care, but for people like Sayaka-her clock was stopped. She lived in the moment, not in the future.

"Only you can prevent innocent bloodshed tonight Edgar. If you don't submit to me in one way, I will take it out on those you try to protect. No matter the cost. Death is just but a sweet passing sorrow for me; when the day comes I'll welcome it in open arms. But while I'm still ticking, I'd kindly appreciate you to accompany me to the woods where an associate of Ferral's can make his transaction with you. Besides....he's just as anxious to meet with you as I am to finally meet James." she said readying herself for any kind of outburst or pent up rage this Goliath had in store for her.

"Hmph, so says the girl who has never walked beyond tha gate of death herself!" Edgar roared at her, his voice projected his power, which quaked the very walls around them.

"I warned you already, I will not entertain that betrayer anymore in death than I did in life. If you think you can take me, you best give everything you have to this fight, because unless you can be the one to finally kill me and drag my corpse to your associates, you will only find your death" Ed declared, baring his fangs and raising his arms into a fighting stance, his aura shrouded him in intense flames and electrical currents.

"Come girl, face me!"
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:08 am

"As much as I'd love to kill you, you'll have to wait till after they are finished with you before I can allow you death's kiss!" She exclaims charging at the man in the confined space of the catacombs. He didn't have much of an advantage hand to hand due to this constricting nature, but for Sayaka she still had ample room to 'play with'. She leaps up, her feet planting upon a wall as she then projects herself from the wall and into Edgar's gut. Her elbow drive was powered by twice the maximum threshold that the Raven's uniform would have produced. After this she ducked under his long legs-slithering under them like a snake before reappearing behind him and slamming a wide but increasingly fast and equally as powerful haymaker to his back: The spiked metal pieces of her gauntlets sending electro volts into his body that would cause a normal man's heart to stop. His bare back sizzling as she pressed the voltage even higher.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 am

Edgar almost winced at the assault, but even as he leaned back due to the current channeling through him, he let out a slight laugh.

"Hmm... You know, the very first element I had awakened to with my powers, was lightning?" he murmured to her, before redirecting the current and intensifying it, changing from the usual bright blue arcs, into a brilliant yellow gold, which funneled straight back into Sayaka's gauntlet.

However, before the feedback could fry the girl, Ed let loose with a powerful gravity wave, shoving Sayaka back, and bowing the walls, ground, and roof out several meters, creating a spherical crater, lined with a web of cracks all around him.

"Now that I have a bit more room, it's my turn...." Edgar snarled out slightly, his aura intensified again, almost blinding his visage from view. Then he dissapeared!

His presence filled the halls with incredible malice and bloodlust. Sayaka would know instinctively that he was still here, but where?

"Oh, but before we begin poper my dear, I do have but one more question... How did you find me?" Edgar's voice reverbiated throughout the halls, echoing, seemingly distant, yet close by at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:18 am

Sayaka while she was flying back dug her heels into the ground, kicking up dirt and rocks and bones before coming to a stop. She looks around the room, unable to see the demon. She smiled and patted herself off, causing her breasts to bounce about. "Well, I'm quite resilient to the powers of lightning and electricity myself. This suit has quite the rubber insulation. I mean, you'll have to quadruple that charge to throw my systems out of wack Eddy boy." She said, bringing up her mateba. "Oh, I have my ways. Your just like everyone else Eddy, even if you believe your invisible... you still cast a shadow." she exclaims slipping a unique looking bullet into the chamber before snapping the cylinder shut. She points to the cloud and fires:

The round arcs, letting off a trail of bright fiery sparks before it exploded-the flare hovering in the air and cast the area in light. Pretty sick .44 Flare Ammunition, developed by those very 'friends' who lead her here. She wasn't using them to injure Ed, rather find out where he was through his smoke screen.

The flare continued to hover in the air, radiating the bright white light. She spun the unique weapon into her holster and then cleared her throat. "C'mon now, there's no need to play hide and seek! You must be pretty nervous to run away from a lil' girl like me!" she exclaims with a high chuckle, though she kept her guard up and her eyes on the surroundings. She still held a neutral smile though.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 am

A quiet chuckle echoed down the halls.

"Hmhmhmhmmm. Oh how little you truly understand... I have been away from any form of human contact for nearly a decade, I would have sensed if anyone came to me... Psychic capabilities work wonders in certain situations, for example..."

Sayaka would feel a cold chill run down her spine, when she heard Edgar's voice whisper her name directly into her right ear, the feeling of his hot breath on her lobe. "Sayaka!"

But when Sayaka turned to face him, he was nowhere to be seen, and his voice returned from the shadows.

"The human brain is an amazing organ, an evolutionary marvel... Able to translate mere electrical impulse signals and chemical composites into sensory information, so easily malleable and accessible... However, there is so much mre, you have very vivid memories Sayaka, And your memories show me you have spilled much blood, and most of it innocent child blood..."

Suddenly, the very image of the burning orphinage flashed for a split moment in Sayaka's eyes.

Then, a ghostly visage of a dead and very young girl appeared, muh younger than Sayaka was when she burned the building to the ground.

"You don't even remember their names, or what sins they had committed... Yet they died by your hand, may had teased you, but many more were innocent..."
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
A quiet chuckle echoed down the halls.

"Hmhmhmhmmm. Oh how little you truly understand... I have been away from any form of human contact for nearly a decade, I would have sensed if anyone came to me... Psychic capabilities work wonders in certain situations, for example..."

Sayaka would feel a cold chill run down her spine, when she heard Edgar's voice whisper her name directly into her right ear, the feeling of his hot breath on her lobe. "Sayaka!"

But when Sayaka turned to face him, he was nowhere to be seen, and his voice returned from the shadows.

"The human brain is an amazing organ, an evolutionary marvel... Able to translate mere electrical impulse signals and chemical composites into sensory information, so easily malleable and accessible... However, there is so much mre, you have very vivid memories Sayaka, And your memories show me you have spilled much blood, and most of it innocent child blood..."

Suddenly, the very image of the burning orphinage flashed for a split moment in Sayaka's eyes.

Then, a ghostly visage of a dead and very young girl appeared, muh younger than Sayaka was when she burned the building to the ground.

"You don't even remember their names, or what sins they had committed... Yet they died by your hand, may had teased you, but many more were innocent..."

"Psychic or not, they gave me the info to track you Ed." she states when the image of the fire flashes into her skull.

Sayaka actually paused, and then rather than react like a rational human being she began to laugh. "I don't remember their names, because I did not give a single fuck about each orphan that I killed. I was a little naive in my practice, at the time I thought by poisoning them, they would'nt have to suffer much. But that is in the past now, and what doesn't kill you only makes you twice as stronger. I take pride in that event very well, including killing Mother Gertrude...that bitch deserved her death. I stabbed her over and over, I left her paralyzed and in fear as the fires consumed that wretched woman's soul. I'd do it over and over again if I had to. But right now, I'm more interested in you 'big guy'. If we wanna sling mud at each other's faces, how about I remind you of the event in which thousands were killed in the Southern Pacific. An island nation wiped out overnight that caused a scar to form on the earth. You see, the difference between you and I are, one of us enjoys to kill people. I really think you detest the art that is murder. More the reason why you, 'run away' from potential allies, scrambling some's memories so you can escape their judgement of you. Now...be a good boy and come down here and play with me for a while Eddy, I so want to enjoy our playtime...while I still can." she says, finishing that last bit cryptically. She left one very vivid image in her brain for Edgar; that of Cindy Handy's head being torn off her spasming body by the Psychotic Sayaka.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 am

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
"Psychic or not, they gave me the info to track you Ed." she states when the image of the fire flashes into her skull.

Sayaka actually paused, and then rather than react like a rational human being she began to laugh. "I don't remember their names, because I did not give a single fuck about each orphan that I killed. I was a little naive in my practice, at the time I thought by poisoning them, they would'nt have to suffer much. But that is in the past now, and what doesn't kill you only makes you twice as stronger. I take pride in that event very well, including killing Mother Gertrude...that bitch deserved her death. I stabbed her over and over, I left her paralyzed and in fear as the fires consumed that wretched woman's soul. I'd do it over and over again if I had to. But right now, I'm more interested in you 'big guy'. If we wanna sling mud at each other's faces, how about I remind you of the event in which thousands were killed in the Southern Pacific. An island nation wiped out overnight that caused a scar to form on the earth. You see, the difference between you and I are, one of us enjoys to kill people. I really think you detest the art that is murder. More the reason why you, 'run away' from potential allies, scrambling some's memories so you can escape their judgement of you. Now...be a good boy and come down here and play with me for a while Eddy, I so want to enjoy our playtime...while I still can." she says, finishing that last bit cryptically. She left one very vivid image in her brain for Edgar; that of Cindy Handy's head being torn off her spasming body by the Psychotic Sayaka.

"Do you really think I cannot see them? See her, Sayaka? I'm not talking about Gertrude... Her soul rots in the bowels of some Demon in Hell right now... No, I mean them..." Edgar's voice relied cryptically.

Suddenly the head Sayaka had been viciously tearing off transformed from Cindy's, into Mother Octavia's.

"Why, Sayaka? Why did we deserve to die like this?..... Why did we deserve such a fate at your hands?...." Octavia's faint whisper echoed into Sayaka's mind.

Several more ghostly, burned children appeared within the halls of the dead. All with that faint whisper began to cry, and wail, and ask why they had to die.

"The voices of the dead.... The living may not hear them... but the dead, are not silent in their anguish.... The suffering you have wrought, know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... And know, only a miniscule fraction of the pain and sorrow I have endured since I was thrown into this world..." Edgar said, as his power gave the dead their voice once again.

This was a pain he knew all too well, every day he endured this pain, ever since he was born, he bore witness to 3 million years of human warfare, that was the curse of the Surge... And amplified by the demon blood in his veins... redoubled when his deflected shot destroyed an entire civilisation on tha island chain 13 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Do you really think I cannot see them? See her, Sayaka? I'm not talking about Gertrude... Her soul rots in the bowels of some Demon in Hell right now... No, I mean them..." Edgar's voice relied cryptically.

Suddenly the head Sayaka had been viciously tearing off transformed from Cindy's, into Mother Octavia's.

"Why, Sayaka? Why did we deserve to die like this?..... Why did we deserve such a fate at your hands?...." Octavia's faint whisper echoed into Sayaka's mind.

Several more ghostly, burned children appeared within the halls of the dead. All with that faint whisper began to cry, and wail, and ask why they had to die.

"The voices of the dead.... The living may not hear them... but the dead, are not silent in their anguish.... The suffering you have wrought, know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... And know, only a miniscule fraction of the pain and sorrow I have endured since I was thrown into this world..." Edgar said, as his power gave the dead their voice once again.

This was a pain he knew all too well, every day he endured this pain, ever since he was born, he bore witness to 3 million years of human warfare, that was the curse of the Surge... And amplified by the demon blood in his veins... redoubled when his deflected shot destroyed an entire civilisation on tha island chain 13 years ago.

-----
Sayaka sighs. "Really? Do you expect me to go 'boo hoo' why did I kill you? And then I'd freak out long enough for you to sweep me off my feet?" she says mimicking a crying baby with her hands up to her face. She then drops her hands and begins to laugh heartily. She walks past these phantoms without a single hesitation. "I've already come to terms with my dead. Mother Octavia may have been the only victim to escape my wrath but do not mistake that as mercy or something as fickle and intangible as 'love'. No...she was just at the right place at the right time. You have no ammunition against me Edgar. Your attempts to guilt me do not work. Why else did you think they hired me for this job?" she asked him before walking into an illuminated cloud.

"Your mind games and illusions are powerless Edgar. And to think, a mere human such as myself is immune to them. Stop wasting your energy on trying to weaken me and actually show yourself. Be a man. If you don't come out of hiding, I'll leave....and you won't like it if I leave Ed." she explains, cracking her knuckles causing her knuckles to spark and glow with each crackle.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:26 pm

The ghosts faded, their melancholy faces intensified as they did so, they had been forgotten.

"You didn't come to terms with it... You merely desensitised yourself to it to hide your own pain, but your apathy makes me sick. SO BE IT!" Edgar said, as the halls around them burst into hellfire.

When Edgar reappeared, his skin had turned black, and scaled, his dragonic horns had appeared, as had his wings and tail. Edgar used his mastery of his powers to partially transform.

Instead of speaking though, ed rushed forward, faster than any human or BOW, and readied his left hand, his claws ready to impale Sayaka.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
Sayaka Kamori

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:51 pm

As Edgar came within range, Sayaka quickly dodged and rolled under the devilish looking creature. She half turned, and swung up her arm-slamming her fist into the creatures back discharging her voltage at the maximum level as well as forcing the man-beast flying into the wall. Still she doubted this phased the creature despite sending him into a new and from the brief glance more unstable area. She runs through the tall hole and enters this new area. The catacombs really didn't make sense over here as there were chunks of the floor missing that just didn't spill out any where. Just darkness and water from deep below could be heard.

She didn't care, she noticed Edgar and leaps up, swinging her leg up and knocking her knee into his face. She didn't know what he was transforming into but she was gonna keep hitting him to hopefully prevent the process from fully occurring.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Edgar smiled a toothy grin, that last electrocharged strike gave him all the remaining information he needed.

Sayaka's suit had a definitive upper limit to the energy it could discharge, and it was nowhere near enough to cause him any lasting damage... n fact, if he altered his electromagnetic field to match the frequency of her gauntlets, he could effectively make himself immune to her electric based attacks entirely.

He had finely observed her suit and weapons while mentally scanning her earlier. A flux based poly fiber nano-skin weaved into her own skin, indicating a possible physical ability booster. Judging from her movements and physical strength, a rough estimate of bitween 8 times to 12 times the users normal natural capabilities. This made Edgar grin inwardly, he knew now that Sayaka was nowhere near a physical match for him, she would need a booster of another 34 times what she was capable of now at the absolute minimum to begin to reach his base forms normal output. Then there was the suits other glaring weakness... It didn't cover her head.... Her skull, face, and upper neck were exposed, a glaring physical weakness in it's own right, but it also meant that she probably does not have augmented senses beyond tactile touch nor any increased reaction times. Nor has she seemed to have had any more than rudimentary training in the use of her boosted capabilities.

And finally, Edgar surmised that the suit did have it's own physical limits. He could easily pound right through the suit easily enough, polymer mesh and nanobot based fibre elements, while regenerative to a point, could not withstand more pressure than their users augmented durability could withstand already. A single blow of enough concussive force could easily disrupt the nano-mesh's ability to regenerate, and by that point, the flesh behind it would already have been pulverised into jelly, or worse.

All this though occured in less time than it took to draw a breath, and the next moment, Sayaka came at him again, this time, trying to knee him under the chin. He reacted immediately, and caught her knee with his left palm, and at the same time, threw a fast right hook into the side of Sayaka's exposed ribs. He smiled savagely as he powered his fist into her side, feeling the skin of her suit, and the flesh underneath giving way, literally folding the girl almost in half upon his fist, before the full force transferred, and sending Sayaka careening through the air and slamming against the far wall.

The demi-demon slowly began to walk towards the fallen woman, stalking towards her, his claws popping more as the nails grew longer and sharper with each thudding step. This time, eerily, Edgar spoke no words at all...

EDIT: However, since Sayaka had not spoke, or raised from her slumped position, Edgar stopped. He had knocked the girl unconscious.

Edgar moved towards her, less maliciously as his claws retracted as his hand reached for her head. Upon contact, Edgar began to read her memories, and his frown deepened again.

"You are still but a child, no inkling of what you are doing, being used to fulfill the purposes of another... Now I know who my real target is...."

Once Edgar had the name and face of the one giving his assasin orders, Edgar let go of the girl's skull and stood straight back up, and walked away taking his coat, hat and shades with him.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : over a month with no posts.)
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:19 pm

After the man had departed above ground, a young woman stepped out from the forest. Her blue Asian orbs watched from the cover of darkness as the tall man left, vanishing in thin air. Saeko had grown custom to seeing such oddities of late so she wasn't in the least bit shocked when he did so. Leaving the safety of cover, the young modern Samurai leaps down into the shaft the tall man had left from. She kneels when she hits the floor, swinging out her Beretta Vertec from her right thigh holster, the flashlight shining throughout the tunnel. She sweeps the weapon left to right, she slowly stands, silent as she makes her way through the wreckage of the catacombs. Using her handgun only as a flashlight, the young purple haired samurai ventures through the illuminated path with her left hand resting upon the kashira of her Murata-tou in the event she needed to use the double edged katana.
She sidesteps her way further and then comes upon the limp body in the center of the room. A woman in a very tight fitting elastic looking costume. She cocks an eyebrow. Kneeling down, she raises the weapon and feels the womans pulse. She could feel one, so she was still alive. She stands up, and holsters her weapon.

Silently, she drags the limb body over towards the exit, and then leaves the body before climbing back up. She did her part, now she was going to check on the others in the church.
She pats herself off of dust, cautiously entering the church.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs: Halls of the Dead   Catacombs: Halls of the Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catacombs: Halls of the Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Cathedral-
Jump to: