Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:36 pm

The impact of the firebird rear ending Ben and Damian shook them both and at the same time a flashbang exploded behind the sedan Ben rolled his window down and fired at the firebird but it didn't do any good it was bulletproof Ben was about to fire Damian's Samurai Edge but felt the cars slowing down he turned to Damian and said "it's your call mate what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Damian was still choking when given the choice. He looks to Ben and then the vehicle. He couldn't rightly see who was behind the wheel, but it didn't matter. "Well, they got our attention; that's for sure. Try and see if you can take out their tires, if they don't blow give'em hell." he replies. He wasn't sure if this was Umbrella... or Neo-Umbrella, or what ever terrorist group that seemed to want them alive. He wasn't sure why, but he also had no intentions of letting himself become a prisoner again.
"They're trying to make us stop-or they might be trying to take us alive. I'd be damned if we get abducted by them."
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 pm

"Roger that mate" Ben hung out of the window and fired at the front tire but it was no good he fired the reminder of his gun at the tire but they still didn't blow Ben climbed back inside and sat for a moment and observed the situation he then handed his own gun to Damian which was now empty he then put Damian's Samurai Edge into his holster and pulled out his combat knife. "Right i think i can pull this off mate" Ben smiled at Damian "Right you fuckers prepare for hell" Ben the proceeded to climb out of the Sedan and to the roof "oh dear maybe not my best idea, right i need to be fast and on target" Ben then made his way to the roof of the firebird which wasn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:28 am

Chifusa's eyes widened behind her gasmask. "(Crazy son of a bitch...)" she comments on the young man who was now upon the boot of the firebird, making his way to the roof. She knew they were not supposed to kill anyone associated with the UN Investigator, but as it looked the man in the red jacket may end up accidentally killing himself. She loads a bean bag shell into the launcher turning to Saeko with hidden narrowed eyes. "(Don't get so wreckless, don't kill me. Got it?!)" she screamed, before vaulting herself onto the roof as well. She was hunched down, then rose. Her red leather duster flowed back, showing off her white leather corset and black short shorts. Her muffler around her neck waved behind her as well, as she stood before him.

She leveled the M203 hand held at his chest with a hair trigger. "You shouldn't have come up here." she says to him.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 am

Ben Winters wrote:
"Roger that mate" Ben hung out of the window and fired at the front tire but it was no good he fired the reminder of his gun at the tire but they still didn't blow Ben climbed back inside and sat for a moment and observed the situation he then handed his own gun to Damian which was now empty he then put Damian's Samurai Edge into his holster and pulled out his combat knife. "Right i think i can pull this off mate" Ben smiled at Damian "Right you fuckers prepare for hell" Ben the proceeded to climb out of the Sedan and to the roof "oh dear maybe not my best idea, right i need to be fast and on target" Ben then made his way to the roof of the firebird which wasn't that far away.
Damian was a tad confused when he received Ben's handgun, but it made a little more sense when he pulled out his combat knife. "You gotta be kidding me..." he says, but part of him found this crazy stunt rather admirable as well. It was something he perhaps would have done if his reflexes weren't so shot. "Break a leg mate." As he watched Ben climb over to the other vehicle he saw him stumble slightly and Damian couldn't help but gulp. "On second thought...don't." he sped his vehicle up to keep up with their vehicle, his vision slowly returning. He reloads Ben's gun with one hand, noticing the smooth action as the slide slips back into place leaving the weapon cocked. He switches hands, holding the weapon in his left as he opens the window and noticed the grenade launcher aimed at Ben's chest. He quickly brings up the heavily customized handgun and fires twice at the gun it self-and watched as the bullets pulled the weapon from the woman in the red leather jacket, sending her weapon onto the muddy road below.

"Don't worry, I got your back mate." he says with small grin, pulling Ben's smoking gun back inside.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am

She drives the vehicle forward, trying to aid her partner somewhat. With the other man on the Bird, she was hoping that she wouldn't have to resort to killing him, but if he became an impotence in their mission she'd cut him in half herself. Her Katana rattles slightly from behind her, and she sighs. Chifusa could handle herself, she was a big girl after all. She kept pushing the Fire Bird ahead of the Sedan, forcing the American into having to keep up with her if he wanted his friend yet in one piece. "(I really do wonder whats keeping Chifusa long up there...)" muttered the purple haired driver, her mouth and nose veiled by the partial gas mask.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:13 am

Ben looks at the woman ahead of him and says "i could say the same thing to you" he then notices the grenade launcher aimed at his chest but luckily Damian fires two well aimed shots knocking the weapon out of the woman's hands Ben watches as the Grenade Launcher files on to the muddy road the fire bird then began to speed up and jerked slightly causing Ben and the Woman to stumble Ben jumps forward and pins the woman down with his left hand he then pulls the gas mask off the woman's face and throws it in front of the fire bird he then raises the knife but upon looking at the woman's youthful face he holds the knife tightly in his hand and says to the woman "I can't do it, you work for umbrella and your trying to kill us yet i can't bring myself to kill you" he then pauses and says to the woman "you do work for umbrella right?" Ben calmly waits for her reply yet he still tightly grips the knife in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben looks at the woman ahead of him and says "i could say the same thing to you" he then notices the grenade launcher aimed at his chest but luckily Damian fires two well aimed shots knocking the weapon out of the woman's hands Ben watches as the Grenade Launcher files on to the muddy road the fire bird then began to speed up and jerked slightly causing Ben and the Woman to stumble Ben jumps forward and pins the woman down with his left hand he then pulls the gas mask off the woman's face and throws it in front of the fire bird he then raises the knife but upon looking at the woman's youthful face he holds the knife tightly in his hand and says to the woman "I can't do it, you work for umbrella and your trying to kill us yet i can't bring myself to kill you" he then pauses and says to the woman "you do work for umbrella right?" Ben calmly waits for her reply yet he still tightly grips the knife in his hand.
She let out a gasp as she felt the man ontop of her and then tossed off her mask. She looks to the man with a slight snarled expression, her teeth clenched tightly. She looks into his eyes and shakes her head. She brings up her right leg; her toe slamming deep into the back of his spine; taking advantage of the bumpy road she swings her upper body forward and slams his back against the car. She rolls back, pulling the remodified tranq from her jacket before shooting him in the shoulder. A small dart flew out of the gun, and pierced through the cloth and ejecting its contents into his skin. Though strangely for Ben, he did not feel like he was becoming tired or drugged in the slightest. "No." she says before jump kicking the man powerfully enough to send him flying into the hood of the BSAA Sedan. She looks at him with cold brown Asian eyes. "If you keep that kind of mentality, you'll die..." she said cooly back to him. She stomped upon the roof of the Firebird and yelled out something in Japanese: "(Okay we're done here. Get us out of here psycho.)" she smirks, blowing the man whom she just kicked a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Damian cursed, driving fast enough in time so that the hood caught Ben in time. He pulls his head out of the window, the howling wind and rain almost overpowered his voice. "Ben!" He screamed. "Ben! Are you alright?! Talk to me!" he cried out, bringing up his friend's handgun, leveling the laser sight upon the woman's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:39 pm

As Ben landed on the roof of the sedan he let out a slight grunt he then looked at the woman who blew him a kiss he looked at her slightly confused and then turned to Damian and replied "i'm fine mate" he then added "i don't think they trying to kill us either" he proceeded to climb back into the car. Now sat back in the passenger seat he looked down at the dart that was lodged into his shoulder he pulled the dart out and turned to Damian confused "look she shot me with a tranquilizer dart yet i'm not effected the effects should have kicked in by now" he then added "we need to find out who they were they don't appear to work for umbrella, you know anyone who might be able to help us find out who they are?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:59 am

Ben Winters wrote:
As Ben landed on the roof of the sedan he let out a slight grunt he then looked at the woman who blew him a kiss he looked at her slightly confused and then turned to Damian and replied "i'm fine mate" he then added "i don't think they trying to kill us either" he proceeded to climb back into the car. Now sat back in the passenger seat he looked down at the dart that was lodged into his shoulder he pulled the dart out and turned to Damian confused "look she shot me with a tranquilizer dart yet i'm not effected the effects should have kicked in by now" he then added "we need to find out who they were they don't appear to work for umbrella, you know anyone who might be able to help us find out who they are?"
He looked to Ben, relieved that his mate was still in one piece. "Jesus man, you could have been killed if they had decided otherwise." he turns to the dart and takes it, inspecting it slightly. "If they're not from Umbrella... then why were they interested in us?" He mutters, pocketing the dart. "I may know someone who can look into this. But..." he trails off, thinking of how to explain how two dangerous B.O.W.'s, one of which a wanted criminal were casually lounging away in his bedroom at this moment. He thought it best not to bring it up further. "...it may take a while. I'll have to get in touch with them later. But from my personal experience, it doesn't appear to be viral..." he then turns to Ben. "At least...you don't feel like your burning up from the inside or feel your muscles becoming twice as large as Captain Redfield..do you?" he asked pensively trying his best not to crack a small smile. It was more than likely a failed tranq, Damian was no doctor so he didn't know. But he could have the syringe sent to Jessie if necessary for a second opinion; she had the degree in Virology and Micro-Biology where he did not.

"But it seems we've met some new ''friends''." He starts up again, looking forward; pulling his arm back into the vehicle and rolled the window up. "So...why didn't you kill her?" He asked softly. "I'm not judging you for not, and I myself don't condone needless bloodshed...but it looked like you tensed up there. You were ready one moment, then in the next you froze up. Your guard fell, and she turned the tables on you." he says, keeping his attention upon the road.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 am

Ben slightly smirked at Damian's comment "heh no i feel fine, i'm a bit sore but that's just the downside to having your ass kicked" Ben then added "I'm not sure if you heard her but after she kicked me she shouted something in Japanese to the driver, and i'm not really sure as soon as i pulled her gas mask off i just couldn't bring myself to do it part of me wanted to but then another part of me didn't", Ben then added "so.. who's this person that might be able to help? Ben asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben slightly smirked at Damian's comment "heh no i feel fine, i'm a bit sore but that's just the downside to having your ass kicked" Ben then added "I'm not sure if you heard her but after she kicked me she shouted something in Japanese to the driver, and i'm not really sure as soon as i pulled her gas mask off i just couldn't bring myself to do it part of me wanted to but then another part of me didn't", Ben then added "so.. who's this person that might be able to help? Ben asked in a curious tone.
He smirked back. "It happens to the best of us. You should have seen my reaction when I was fighting this 'Mad Russian' back in the day. My first punch against the side of his face, and it felt like I just punched a brick wall. Jesus wasn't he a tough one." he then blinks. "Ever since then, it seems Eastern Europe has something against me... huh, regardless..." he then turns his attention to the mention of Japanese. "I know a little Japanese, nothing too complex. Pretty good to know a little when the Ex. Wife begins to scream at you with it. Can be splendidly useful." he says with a slight frown. "Well, I guess it can be useful. Any words you can particularly remember? I know its a bit of a longshot with the wind and rain and all, but I may be able to decipher some of the words if any pecked at your brain." he says before shuttering. "Oh... well. Hmm..." he started, then coughed abruptly. "Well...they can help. They're... well, an old friend from my past." he starts again. "More like a former enemy turned friend from a long and distant nightmare..." his face grimaced and he shook his head. "They'll likely be able to find some trace amount of what ever is inside the dart; figure out the weapon used possibly and then be able to trace it." He goes on to say before sighing. "And...she likes to wear a lot of black." he chuckles then began to turn the vehicle around. "But since you haven't become the Incredible Hulk yet, I guess it will be fine for us to head over to the University to perform our check of the layout." he says. He would tell him more about his own agenda, but he didn't know if it was safe to explain his own situation much with Ben this early. "You feel up for that?" he asked his comrade.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:51 pm

With Chifusa back in the passenger seat, Saeko blares the vehicle down the road and out of sight of the BSAA vehicle. She turns to her younger comrade and snickers. "(Had fun?)" she asked at first, pulling off her mask and tossed it into the back. She turns her attention upon the road again and her eyes narrow. "(At least tell me you tagged one of them. It would be a waste to do all this and come up empty handed.)" she says smoothly to her companion.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Ben replies to Damian "you'll have to introduce me sometime, they sound like fun" Ben finished with a chuckle He then adds "Yes mate the university lets see if we can make it there and back without anymore trouble, and i couldn't really pick up what she said."
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:13 am

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben replies to Damian "you'll have to introduce me sometime, they sound like fun" Ben finished with a chuckle He then adds "Yes mate the university lets see if we can make it there and back without anymore trouble, and i couldn't really pick up what she said."
"Heh... lets just say she'll eat you alive if you piss her off." Damian says half jokingly. Damian picks up speed, to see if the black firebird was still in reach but it was not the case. He slows down to the State Speed then slows to a crawl before driving back. Along the way back he stops the vehicle at the rocky side of the road. He takes this moment to slip his BSAA jacket back on and then goes outside. Sticking in the mud was the M203 grenade launcher. Upon inspecting it, the weapon had been cut down to be wielded like a pistol, and that it was loaded with bean bag shot. "Shit, she was gonna blow you right off the damn car." he says back to Ben. The rain was letting up, though it was still continuing to drizzle. He unloads the bean bag and slips himself back into the vehicle, turning to Ben and handing him the Grenade-Pistol. "Here, as a souvenir from our departed Japanese friend." he says before closing the door and buckled himself in. He takes the Sedan down the road, back to Tall Oaks, more specifically in the area of Ivy University.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Ben replied to Damian "well lucky for me she chose the less painful way" Ben finished with a chuckle he then took the Grenade Pistol from Damian and began examining the weapon "not a bad piece of weaponry this could come in handy " Ben put the grenade pistol on the back seat and grabbed his jacket but didn't put it on just yet.
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Saeko Busujima wrote:
With Chifusa back in the passenger seat, Saeko blares the vehicle down the road and out of sight of the BSAA vehicle. She turns to her younger comrade and snickers. "(Had fun?)" she asked at first, pulling off her mask and tossed it into the back. She turns her attention upon the road again and her eyes narrow. "(At least tell me you tagged one of them. It would be a waste to do all this and come up empty handed.)" she says smoothly to her companion.
Chifusa sat in her seat and clipped on her seatbelt. "(Yeah. The poor bastard won't be aware. Those tracking Nano-Machines should allow us to see where they're headed and what he is up to for a 72-hour period.)" she paused and then sighed. "(He saw my face.)" she said, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks   Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Country Road heading out of Tall Oaks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2