Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Command Hub: Central Command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Command Hub: Central Command Empty
PostSubject: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:24 am

The primary command centre houses a direct link to the core AI housed beneath the city. From here, all functions can be monitored and controlled directly by the city commander. All military and administrative functions of the city are usually co-ordinated here.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 am

Edgar entered the command hub, followed by Sasa. "Please wait in the scanning chamber over there, I need to check a few things before we proceed." Edgar indicated the room to his left, before proceeding.

Once Sasa had entered the chamber, the door closed behind him, and the room activated. Several sensors swept across Sasa's form as he sat down.

Edgar sat at the main control console in the middle of the hub and began working, first by attempting to contact Catherine Miller, sending a videofied e.mail.
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Sasha yawns, looking to Edgar with vague interest. "Is...this really necessary?" he asked folding one leg over the other, leaning back into his seat with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Edgar activated the intercom to respond.

"Unfortunately, yes. This is the best way to obtain the information I require, and to provide you with yours. The holographic display before you is fully interactive, and has access to all my intel"

Edgar released the intercom button, and activated the EVA uplink, while simultaneously commencing the Cronosphere scanner, and the video uplink to Catherine Miller.

In front of Sasa would appear a massive interactive holographic display.

Edgar pushed the button again.

"I am not sure how familiar you are with regarding the situations you are becoming involved with Sasa, even amongst purely human problems, Neo Umbrella is slowly dropping. Unfortunately, your home country of Edonia's proximity to Sarajevo, the hidden HQ or the worlds single largest global terrorist organisation, has brought Umbrella and it's BOWs back into the limelight in the eyes of the rest of the world...."

An image appeared over the display of Sarajevo.

Command Hub: Central Command Nod_Flag

"And this is but one serious issue your region faces, nevermind the rest of the globe..."

Edgar again released the button. before switching to Catherine's live feed.

"I've already began the chronoton scan, we should be getting the results shortly. I'll switch to live comm, it's better than communicating via e.mail. Such an inefficient system." Edgar typed in a few commands, and a live image of Catherine appeared on his screen.

"It is good to see you again..."

Cat grinned and leaned back in her seat. "You say that as if we haven't seen each other in years Ed." she says stretching back in her seat, her hair still a little unkempt and damp from her shower. "But I agree, this is better than just sending texts back and forth." she finished with a slight chuckle.

She looks back at the man in the seat and asks Ed: "So...where did you pick him up?"

"Tall Oaks, in a subway, and that was after he sent an assassin to try and coerce me into going with her to see him. She was a piece of work...." Edgar replied.

His face seemed to go dark as he looked at something off-screen.

"Cat... Why do you have a ship decloaking off your islands eastern coast?" he suddenly asked.

"Huh, kept you on your toes, huh?" she asked with a grin.

She cocked an eyebrow and looked passively at the radar. Indeed, a large vessel, likely a battleship, was in range of her waters. Funny how it had not been there earlier. She blinked and then turned to Ed. "Yeah, that can explain the Cipher that was flying around; I don't think you have to worry Eddy-it's likely the 'neighbors' spying on me again. The Australian Self Defense Force have been doing that more often as of late." She says with out much care. "Regardless, I'll check into it." She said standing up.

Edgar zoomed his sat feed in to observe the ship, and he could immediately tell that this was serious, and definitely not the work of the Australian Defence Force.

"Umm, unless the Australien Defence Minister has some very serious contacts to Liquid Ocelot, there is no way they could have several divisions of Haven Troopers Cat, look..."

Edgar transferred his sat feed to Catherine's screen.

Command Hub: Central Command 250px-Haven_TrooperMGS4

She cocked an eyebrow and found the scene unsettling. "Oh...Shit." she mouthed, backing away from her seat, and taking a sharp turn off screen. She headed back into her wardrobe, removing her bikini and short shorts, tossing them back, one of the said articles of clothing the bra, landed upon the corner of her seat while she changed inside the wardrobe. "Nothing to worry yourself about Ed, I'm sure I can handle this...Though I do regret turning down his offer last month..." she says with a slightly forced nervous chuckle.

Edgar's face too on a look of concern.

"What offer? Cat, whats going on? You are not seriously considering going into battle with them as you are now, are you?" Edgar said, even as he started typing in further commands, and preparing to send some big time backup.

Rustling in the closet paused briefly, ignoring the first question she answered with: "No, I don't plan to fight...I plan to negotiate. But I have procedures to ensure we'll be safe. As it is, Tamer's likely already got the boys down there assembled. I'll be fine, I've handled myself in the past Ed." she says with a more lighter tone. A zipping sound is made, and she comes back out, slipping on her gloves and a thigh holster. She turned to the camera and it revealed a blackish purple suit that was, for the most part, unzipped all the way down to just above her bikini line around the rim of her pelvis. Her breasts swayed within the tightened supports, but nothing slipped out. "I'll be fine." She smiled. She pulled out her P018 and made sure it was loaded before sliding it into her holster.

Edgar sighed, he knew that when she got into her stubborn mode, she wouldn't budge.

"Ok, you don't want to tell me, that's fine... Look, just take the wrist computer I left in the footlocker next to your bed with you, I would feel better knowing what was happening and that you have a direct line to me if something happens." Edgar said, almost pleading with her. Meanwhile, he executed the pre-programmed sequence to begin launching his plan. it would take several minutes to transport a mass of this size, and even then it would take another 30 minutes to arrive at the destination.

She sighed shaking her head left to right but remained grinning. "I will, mother..." she says in a sarcastic manner but she knew he meant well. "I'll let you know if anything else happens." she says waving to the screen before she shuts the console down.

"Ugh! That woman will be the death of me..." Ed grumbled.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Sasa cocked an eyebrow. "Is there something the matter?" He asked. Edgar seemed to be talking with someone else, and he found this somewhat distracting. He reclined back in his chair and slumped a little. "You seem....a little 'on edge' Comrade..." he says with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:01 am

Ed reactivated the intercom with the flick of a switch.

"Yes... a friend of mine has just entered... dangerous waters" Edgar replied as he sent the holographic feed to Sasa's console.

The image before Sasa shifted to a small island off the Australian coast. the image of the Battleship, filled with FROGS.

"Tell me, do you know about this, Sasa?" Edgar asked.
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 am

He lowered his sunglasses to view the situation...and he frowned. "Hmm...Yes and no." he starts, then shifts his glasses up again. "I subcontracted a man by the name of Liquid Ocelot a while back. Not the man himself, I'll let you know, but I simply needed to enlist a great deal of troops trained by him. Those are who you see there, essentially Joint-Templar Mercenaries, just to keep up against the threat of the Assassin order." he says before looking upwards. "However...the Damocles was supposed to be off the coast of Africa, not Australia..." he looked puzzled, scratching his chin. "This is...quite a predicament." he says at once.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Edgar wasted no time with preamble.

"Call them off, Sasa..." Edgar stated evenly, his eyes stern and focused at the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 pm

He turns to him, taking out his cube and activated it. The box lit up and after a few minutes passed, Sasa sighed. "I...can't get in touch with whoever is in control of my ship." he says feeling a tad nervous. He looks up to the bigger man and frowns. "I...I don't know what's happening up there. I am sorry, Comrade...this appears to be out of my hands. In the time being, I will simply wish your companion luck and I will have to put faith in whom ever the Templar is that is running that ship that they don't do anything we might consider...'drastic'. I would not be happy if our 'friendship' would have to end in...such a disgusting manner." he says standing up from the seat. "This...is out of my hands Comrade." he says with a tone of guilt. Whoever was running the ship...what the hell could they possibly be thinking?!
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Edgar's face took on a grim look. "Keep trying, and use the console if you have to. If I have to intervene directly, neither you nor Ocelot will enjoy the end result."

Edgar then flipped off the intercom and activated another communication route.

"Ark, are you there? An old friend of yours may be in some serious trouble, and I need both you and Alexus to get ready, ok?" Edgar said, almost softly.

"We are fully loaded and ready for the shift. I hope Catherine is ok...." came a soft, and almost childlike female voice over the com.

"Well, that's why we're sending you.. to make sure".
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Sasha looked to Ed with conviction. "Comrade...I implore that you'd not threaten me. I am, as you say, trying." he said trying once more with the cube. "Besides, who ever it is on board my vessel, has total control and seem to be ignoring my commands." He says turning towards him. "You should not jump at every little thing my friend." he says, trying his best to assure the taller man.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Edgar sighed as he switched comms back to Sasa.

"It's not a threat comrade, I am merely stating fact, the fact is that if I do have to directly intervene, you would be down a battalion of FROGS, and several billion dollars worth of Battleship and associated equipment. I am sensing battle anticipation from those Haven Troopers Sasa, and that does not bode well..."
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:53 pm

He frowned. "Then let me handle them. They are my subordinates. The Havens...they are a hive mind. They listen to only two people: myself or whoever may be in charge." he says sternly. "Obviously, the root of the problem is the captain. Not the entire force." he adds.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:45 am

Edgar looked at the younger man, seemingly trying to contemplate something.

"Then come with me. We have.... a boat to catch" Edgar said, even as the side door to the chamber slid open once more, letting Sasa out.

"We are heading to the Seaport, from there, we will 'teleport' aboard one of my... Vessels, to the target location."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command Hub: Central Command   Command Hub: Central Command Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command Hub: Central Command
Page 1 of 1