Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
DRAKE

RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Stood her ground, digging her feet into the floor, strengthening her lower body. She narrowed her eyes, blowing strands of sweaty hair from her eyes, which rebelliously swing back into place again. "Come at me," she started. "Make my day." her limbered body lowers slightly, anticipating for his attack.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Ben charged at DRAKE and performed a jumping side kick but missed due to DRAKE dodging out of the way he then swung his right arm round with his knife in hand which clashed with DRAKE's the two then exchanged blows with their knives neither of them hitting each other Ben then managed to sweep DRAKE's legs from under her causing her to land on her back he then went on to force his knife into her chest but she grabbed his wrists resisting him Ben tried to push down harder but began to weaken due to blood loss from his chest and shoulder wound Ben thought to himself "i think i'm done for"
Back to top Go down
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
DRAKE

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:29 pm

As DRAKE struggled, she slowly goes from her aggressive demeanor to a soft curling smile. She not only pulls back the blade as it drives towards her, she pushes it towards her right shoulder and slipped herself out from under him; the blade's tip slamming into the marble as she sits up, holding his arms down and looked into his pain stricken face with her head leveled with his. Her eyelids narrowed, almost seductive and mostly devilish as she snaps her head forward softly, planting her soft lips upon his right cheek with a smack.

She pulls back, leaving him likely confused and as well as a lipstick mark before returning with a head slam to his forehead while he was left in confusion. She pushes him onto his back, laying over him with her right elbow propped up on his wounded shoulder while her rather endowed breasts pressed hard against his chest wound. She looked at him with her seductive gaze and chuckles. "Say Uncle, and I'll let you go. If not..." she digs her elbow down a bit more as she then places her chin upon her right hand, adding weight to the arm. "...you could suffer. At least till your wounds get worse or if you bleed out. I even will patch you up if you give up...what do you say handsome? Give up or do you think you have what it takes to stab me in the neck with your free arm?" she says with a grin, her beautiful central heterochromic eyes glanced to his right hand which held a knife yet. She looks back at him. "I'll even let you have the chance. Kill me if you wish to. However...I'm going to struggle to the last minute; and will personally try to drive all the energy you have into killing me..." she says before leaning in, her eyes widening slightly. "...leaving you with little energy to bandage yourself up." she smirked. "Up to you; take this chance offer or not is all up to you my friend." She snickered, twisting her elbow slightly. "What will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Ben felt DRAKE's elbow twisting on his shoulder wound which caused Ben to yell out in pain "ARGH FUCK!!" Ben still gripped his knife in his free hand but couldn't find the necessary strength to to drive it deep into her neck Ben sighed "I'm done for" Ben threw his knife out of reach and turned away from DRAKE "just get it over with,i know you lying about letting me go" Ben laid in silence waiting for DRAKE to end his life.
Back to top Go down
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
DRAKE

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:18 pm

She blinked and her smile faded. She reaches down, pulling out a throwing knife from his thigh sheath and brought it to his chest. "You have good judgment." she sits upon his legs, then stabs the blade through the hole in his shirt.

She begins by cutting his bleeding shirt off and pulling it off his shoulders, she then reaches back into her fanny pack and pulls out her field surgeon's kit. She pulls out a needle and fills it with a weak anesthetic to numb the pain and injected him with it. "Well, your good judgment can still be somewhat debatable; but I can't just let you die." she says bringing out a suture kit and sewed him up, starting with his chest and then snapping the wire off with her teeth. She dry spits the excess wire away from them and starts work upon his shoulder. "I'm a woman of my word; unless I surmised your worthy of death; I never kill an unarmed opponent." she stated honestly, sewing his shoulder injury. She then takes out the bandages she used on her still bleeding leg (the white cotton looking gauze was red from the wound yet while blood also continued to drip from her cheek.

She wrapped him up then stood up and bent down, her left hand upon her half bent knees, while her right hand reached out to help him up. "Besides, you won like three times by now. So many openings where you could have ended me-that cobra strike really winded me there, you might have broke three or more of my ribs with that move." she said closing her eyes smiling.

"All the more reason to keep you alive; by keeping you alive I can keep challenging you to a fight that won't put me to sleep. I like you man, you've got spunk!" she says with a an added chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:29 pm

Ben grabbed DRAKE's hand and pulled himself he then chuckles "i guess so no harm in a challenge every now and then , but maybe next time we should tone it down a bit i wouldn't want to accidentally kill you" Ben chuckled as he finished his sentence "oh and next time no surprise stun blade knife thingys, being electrocuted sucks so much ass" he then walked over to his jacket and weapons he put his jacket on and strapped his weapons back on. "oh yeah thanks for fixing me up i guess i owe you one, actually..." He then pulled off the knife holster that was strapped to his leg it still contained a few throwing knives and threw it in DRAKE's direction "here a parting gift to remember me by" he then began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
DRAKE
R.P.D. Police Officer
DRAKE

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:04 pm

DRAKE chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Though I still believe those are my words. But I'll tone it down just a bit. Just for us at least." She caught the holster and inspected it. "Thanks, I'll remember to no longer use shock tactics in any form next time we fight." She said with a wink. "Heh, I'm sure you'll find some way to repay me in the near future." she said slinging it over her shoulder and began to walk away herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion   RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECB1 Classic: Mayor Harris's Mansion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3