Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Undisturbed Grove

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:43 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Edgar then turned to Damien and spoke aloud "I need to get her to some place quiet, out of the way, until I can heal her... They damaged her memory, Damien, tampered with her... That has not happened since.... since my mentor killed me before her eyes."

Then, he looked over at Damien, as he struggled to remember the form Damien saw before him, and he said "No, leave that one behind Damien... You have forgotten so much already... leave that one behind."

Damian looked at them via the mirror and even he at some level felt a wave of empathy. His eyes felt a bit brighter, and his he shrugged a little further in his seat. He let out a rolling sigh, before closing his eyes. A small voice within him spoke: "Don't be too hard on them..." He smiles faintly at this voice before reaching for his keys with his right hand and the steering wheel with his left. "Leave...what behind..." he says softly to himself. He starts the ignition, the plain black sedan roared to life. He brings his hand to the CD drive and turns up the volume. "Sorry...its the only CD I got...a friend in the DSO gave it to me; and otherwise this car's radio only picks up local authorities chatter, like the FBI, DSO, or other BSAA operatives." he says when the music fluidly exits the speakers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He grabs the clutch and places the gar into reverse, and after backing up enough he switches to drive and follows the tracks his car previously made in the mud. As soon as he makes it to the road again, he half turns to them. "I don't know any near by place that's quiet other than the Maple Lodge. The attendant wasn't there when I left, and no one was up or about." he says with a sigh. "Though, I'm not driving to the other side of the country where one of my contacts live." he stated right of the bat. "Paradise City is off limits." he says flatly, again expressing his concern on the subject. "And like I said before, I still have work to do here." he added after a moment, pulling down the street towards the Maple Lodge.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:50 am

Edgar nodded quietly. "The Maple Lodge's penthouse is fine... I left some supples there for her, and the rest of you..." Edgar said as he continued to send soothing thoughts at the Black Queen.

"Once I finish helping her with her memory 'and given the final chipset', then I can take her home... assuming the outbreak doesn't occur first..." Edgar outlaid his plans.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:16 am

(continued here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Merryl creeps her way through the brush and mud; her umbrella abandoned almost a half hour ago as she looks around for any clues that the TOPD may have overlooked. Her black FBI Poncho flapped in the wind and rain as she shuffles her way around the forested park. "Okay...If I don't find anything soon, I'm going to get really pissed..." she thought with a heated passion as she then stumbles into an undisturbed grove.

She looked about, and noticed signs of a scuffle and what looked like large foot prints and some obvious tire tracks. She knelt down, noting the size of the one set of foot prints. "Whoever made these has got to be nearly 7' if not a little over." she then thought of the man in the duster she met last night and closed her hazel eyes briefly. "Hmm...I'll have to do some more digging I think." she says standing up, and continued to look around for another half hour. These tracks were fresh, there was blood on the wet surface of the mud and the obvious signs of an attack. If she found nothing in this next half hour, she'd have to call it quits.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:33 pm

It was then that Edgar appeared behind Merryl, standing upon the cracked boulder he had punched through earlier during his fight with Damien.

His shades glinted in the light slightly as he looked down at Merryl.

"It would be unwise to did into places where you have little understanding of what is going on, special agent..." Edgar spoke evenly and tonelessly.
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 1:22 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
It was then that Edgar appeared behind Merryl, standing upon the cracked boulder he had punched through earlier during his fight with Damien.

His shades glinted in the light slightly as he looked down at Merryl.

"It would be unwise to dig into places where you have little understanding of what is going on, special agent..." Edgar spoke evenly and tonelessly.

Merryl alert, swiftly swung on the balls of her feet, the FBI pancho waving in the rainy downpour as she had both turned and drew her weapon simultaneously on the tall man who had been staring behind her. A clash of lightning reveals the man's features and she realizes it was the same man she had met in the alley the night before. She blinked, maintaining her aim yet but raised an eyebrow. "It's you... from the alley in front of the Modern Red... Have you been following me?" She asked first, looking into the man's dark eyes. She wasn't too shocked by him calling her Special Agent, she was after all, wearing an FBI emblazoned poncho; however the way he said it, made her skin crawl. "Tell me... it's unwise to sneak up on someone who you know has a gun on them. Tell me, why are you out here, and more importantly why do I get the feeling you know a lot more than I should care for?" she says, feeling the adrenaline rising inside her. "Are you involved with what's been going on here?" She asked, her fear spiking. She had not yet had to discharge her weapon on the job, she didn't want to give that impression either, so she swiftly removed the safety catch from her P226 and aimed for the large man's heart.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Merryl Natalyia wrote:
Merryl alert, swiftly swung on the balls of her feet, the FBI pancho waving in the rainy downpour as she had both turned and drew her weapon simultaneously on the tall man who had been staring behind her. A clash of lightning reveals the man's features and she realizes it was the same man she had met in the alley the night before. She blinked, maintaining her aim yet but raised an eyebrow. "It's you... from the alley in front of the Modern Red... Have you been following me?" She asked first, looking into the man's dark eyes. She wasn't too shocked by him calling her Special Agent, she was after all, wearing an FBI emblazoned poncho; however the way he said it, made her skin crawl. "Tell me... it's unwise to sneak up on someone who you know has a gun on them. Tell me, why are you out here, and more importantly why do I get the feeling you know a lot more than I should care for?" she says, feeling the adrenaline rising inside her. "Are you involved with what's been going on here?" She asked, her fear spiking. She had not yet had to discharge her weapon on the job, she didn't want to give that impression either, so she swiftly removed the safety catch from her P226 and aimed for the large man's heart.

The man's eyebrows raised slightly at Merryl's first question. "If all I did was follow you, I would have got nothing done all night and day. You can believe I have more important things to do than simply shadow around an FBI agent, especially one who has no idea what she has walked into..." Edgar said, before leaping down off the rock, and landing at ground level in a single bound. The lightning cracked overhead as his boots sunk into the mud slightly, but the huge man never seemed to waiver, maintaining perfect balance even in the slick, oily soil.

"Trust me, if your weapon was any kind of actual threat to me, I would have disarmed you first, before speaking. As to your questions, I am here, right now, because you are about to stumble into something you are ill prepared for. Go back now, and arm yourself appropriately, because tonight, the dead shall walk, as they once did in Raccoon City, and not even I can prevent it. I know this, because I do know more than you'd care to... more than you can imagine..." The cryptic warning, and the confirmation of Merryl's suspicion was like acid on Edgar's tongue, but time was no longer on his side, he had to move, and take risks.

EDIT: Ed's head suddenly snapped back.

his eyes drifted south east...

And then it began. Edgar's eyes became blazing crimson lights, his teeth, pressed into a grimace suddenly became bestial... sharklike.

"Oh no..... Damn it!"

With those words, and an inhuman growl, Edgar disappeared in a flash of purple light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undisturbed Grove   Undisturbed Grove - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undisturbed Grove
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3