Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance  Empty
PostSubject: Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance    Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Behind the large steel shutters at the rear of the station, Police Squad vehicles are stored here for storage, maintenance, and inspected. Unauthorized personnel are not allowed in this area.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Sheila McDougal
Survivor
Survivor

Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance    Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Making her way through the other offices, Sheila enters the Police Parking garage and noted one of the empty Squad Cars. She was about to enter the driver side when she hears a voice calling from behind her. Turning around, she notices another Patrol Cop, Marvin Garesci wave to her. "Hey there Sheila, we're assigned to patrol the streets together today-unless you already knew." he says strolling up to the drivers side door.

Sheila shook her head. "No I did not. If that is the case, your driving." she says handing him her Police Vehicle Master Key. "I'm sure that you can get some much needed practice in anyhow Officer Garesci." she says walking over to the 'shotgun' side and entered the vehicle. Garesci nodded. "Well fair enough. But I'm starving and it's practically noon. I'm heading over to the Happy Burger joint." he says to his partner, sliding inside, closing the door behind him. "Did you eat today?" he asked, leaning towards her with his seat belt still in hand.

Sheila shook her head. "Not really interested." she waved her hand to add to her response. "All those calories and grease. I'm good thanks. But I will get myself a coffee." she adds. "Bah, you're no fun. Greasy food is soul food." he says chuckling snapping his belt into place. Sheila chuckled. "Soul food is called that for a reason: too much of it will give you a heart attack and send your soul to heaven." she says with a teasing grin. "Huh...now that I think of it...if you were speaking with a drunken slur, your last name almost sounds like greasy; I think I'll call you by that name from now on. Officer Greasy." she teased, mockingly chuckling in a menacing tone.

He shook his head in distaste. "Not this again. Please, I can't take any more." he says with faux whining irritation. He then turns to her and chuckles. He looks to the back window and drives the squad car out of the garage in reverse. Outside and into the pouring rain, Officer Garesci then sets the sedan to 'Drive' and moderately speeds off into the street.
Back to top Go down

Police Parking Garage & Vehicle Entrance
Page 1 of 1