Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Maple Lodge Carpark

Go down 
+4
Ben Winters
Darkstorm Zero
Damian Handy
Belladonna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Lodge Carpark   Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:25 pm

She laughed, looking at the keys again. "Funny, this charm lookz like mine. But I didn't drop my keyz, mines still in my pocket book." she says before she slowly rolled off of him. She managed to use the stairs to help herself up, and reached down for Jack. "Hey, here." she says smiling as leaned, her breasts bobbing and hanging in her tight sweater. She chuckled, extending her hand further. "Take my hand!" she cries, mocking as if she had been falling off the ledge of some high building, chuckling loudly as she did.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Maple Lodge Carpark   Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Jack grabbed Samantha's hand and pulled himself up he then pointed at the door "open sesame" he shouted laughing after he did, he looked towards Sam and whispered "the door, open the door."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Maple Lodge Carpark   Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:33 pm

"Huh?" She says turning towards Jack, her nose touching his briefly. "O-oh!" She says skipping up the steps, slipping the cardkey through the slot: "Ala-ka-zam!" she says as the door then swings open. "Yesss...700 exp. We level up...*hic*" she covered her mouth, then chuckled, entering the door way, keeping it held open for him. "Hurry, get to da chopper!" she says mimicking a bad almost English variant of Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Maple Lodge Carpark   Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Jack leaped inside almost falling as he did "ohhh wow i say this is a nice hotel thingy, which way to the rooms.... in need sleep." Jack pointed in every direction attempting to find the way to the rooms
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Maple Lodge Carpark   Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Sam grabbed Jack's arm and lead the way, using the walls to feel her way to the stairwell. "Up... and up we go... when we stop well..." she paused, turning to Andrew who looked irritated behind the desk. Andrew sighed "Room 12..." he said, and Samantha brightened, turning to Jack. "Room 12!" she says pulling the handsome man along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple Lodge Carpark   Maple Lodge Carpark - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple Lodge Carpark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Town Area :: The Maple Lodge-
Jump to: