Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

After Hours Corner Bar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:21 am

Ben Winters wrote:
Damian Handy wrote:
Tell me... should I be afraid at how professional he can handle a gun, or should I not?" he asked

Ben chuckled at this "If he was against us i'd say yeah, i taught him most of what he knows just incase he ever found himself in a situation like Raccoon City, i must ask him how he found me but maybe i'll save that for another day, Oh yeah would now be a good time to ask about insanely tall dude you were with earlier on?"

"Always good to preserve our selves with the blood of the young to take our place." Damian said cryptically if not just sounding like a drunkard. He then shifted in his seat a little, staring at his double shot of whiskey at the mentioning of Edgar Holden's description. "That 'insanely tall dude' has a history much enigmatic and so lengthy, to tell the abridged version would perhaps take to the 'last call'. Well, let me try to summarize him as best I can..." he says with a sigh. He didn't want to lie to Ben, but he decided to mix a bit of the truth with what was actually quite bull shit. Which was which was up for whomever to debate. "His name is Special Agent...Ironside. Agent Ironside is an agent with Interpol with some connections to the N.S.A....A while ago, I mean, a long time ago, he and I were paired up in an investigation..." he bowed his head. "Lets just say... I lost my trust in him. He... did unforeseeable things... Things that got innocent and guilty alike killed. It was simply, wanton death." he paused to take a long sip from his shot, deliberately looking away from Ben, not wanting to let his former SWAT comrade see his eyes. He was afraid they may have either been tearful, or even worse: lacking empathy.

A foggy memory surfaced in his head, as if he was in the course of remembering something deftly important to the scheme of things. Damian was pointing a gun at someone, he had lost his weapon, a gun was discharged and there was a flash of light before--

-Damian's head physically recoiled, and her held the right side of his head, just below the temples and only a few millimeters away from his right ear. He felt a searing pain develop, much like that of a migraine coming on, but only in that region. The thought of ''Retrograde" quickly popped up in his head, like it was spoken to him from some otherworldly plain, but it quickly dissipated and went out the other ear.

He looks over to Ben, sighed, and shook his aching head before setting down his glass. "...Either way. We haven't seen much of each other since. But if you think he's bad, you should see his daughter... a black rose she is. And with very sharp needle like thorns too." he sighs, then looked Ben into his eyes. "But I shall let you know. Don't trust anything he says. It might just be my pride, but I still can't trust every word he says. Hell, I don't even know if he's still with either agencies anymore, he's almost on the level of a 'conspiracy theorist'. But like I said, use caution when taking in his information." he says to Ben before turning to his glass again and tipped it back again, gulping it down like water. It felt like water to him. Especially since other memories were beginning to surface, and he knew the only way to keep them out.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:02 pm

(sorry for taking a long time >.<)

Jack wrote:

Jack smiled at Samantha's comment "There's no need to be sorry, to be honest it's been a while since i've had such a fun conversation, You'll have to take me to your Aunt and Uncle's cafe one day" Ben takes a sip of his drink "So will you be attending the President's Speech tomorrow?" Ben asks with a smile

Sam blushed, bowing her head a little. "S-sure thing..." she says before relaxing a little more when he asked about tomorrow. She closed her eyes and let out a tiny sigh. "I'm not too sure... Since I attend Ivy University, I'm allowed to watch from the Dormitories for free, but I dunno if I really want to. I'm not a very political person, but President Benford has been a... peculiar? Is peculiar the word? Well he's been a peculiar leader in my opinion. A lot of the things he does seem... well, strange to me." she finished on the subject of politics and turned to face Jack with a smile. "So, Jack, how about you?" she asked, leaning in a little closer, her face red but not just from the alcohol as she grinned at the young man.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
"So, Jack, how about you?"  

Jack was just about to take another sip of his drink and then turned to Samantha (who was now smiling at him)upon hearing her ask her question, Jack sat in silence for a moment.... "Well to be honest i don't really care for politics as for the speech i think i will most likely attend just to see what the president has to say. Jack then sat in silence and carried on with his drink.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:37 am

Samantha looked at his eyes and could see that there was something more profound behind them. He looked like someone who wanted to get something off his chest, and from the looks of it the Presidential speech would allow for this... But again, it looked like there was pain behind those eyes as well.

Sam opened her mouth then closed it, then placed her hand upon his. Before he had much time to react she had leaned her head against his shoulder, her eyes closed and her face blushed from alcohol as well as smiling. "You know... I'm sure you'll find what you need. But.." she says looking up at him, her large green eyes looking into his own eyes. "I'm not too sure about you, but I think I may have had enough to drink." she says with a little giggle, her right breast pressing lightly against his shoulder, soft and supple. He could almost feel her heartbeat. "You...wanna blow this place, Jack?" she asked softly, narrowing her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
Samantha looked at his eyes and could see that there was something more profound behind them. He looked like someone who wanted to get something off his chest, and from the looks of it the Presidential speech would allow for this... But again, it looked like there was pain behind those eyes as well.

Sam opened her mouth then closed it, then placed her hand upon his. Before he had much time to react she had leaned her head against his shoulder, her eyes closed and her face blushed from alcohol as well as smiling. "You know... I'm sure you'll find what you need. But.." she says looking up at him, her large green eyes looking into his own eyes. "I'm not too sure about you, but I think I may have had enough to drink." she says with a little giggle, her right breast pressing lightly against his shoulder, soft and supple. He could almost feel her heartbeat. "You...wanna blow this place, Jack?" she asked softly, narrowing her eyes slightly.

Jack looked down at Samantha slightly nervous then looked back to his drink which was still half full, Jack wasn't really feeling the effects of the alcohol yet he downed what remained of his drink in one big gulp then slammed his glass onto the bar (as people do when downing drinks) he then let a big sigh and jumps up almost causing Samantha to fall from her chair "Okay, lets blow!! erm *shit* i mean lets go". Jack looks over to Ben who is now sat with his face in his hand shaking his head, Jack looks back to Samantha "Sorry i got a bit excited there, he says calmly, "sure where would you like to go"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Samantha somehow managed to keep herself upright, after Jack's excitement. This made Samantha laugh as she stood up too, and stumbled slightly into Jack's chest. She looked up with a somewhat mischievous grin as she curled her lower lip slightly. "You're pretty funny, y'know that Jack?" she says with a girlish giggle. "Hmm....perhaps we should walk this off...or perhaps you could walk me home." she says almost chiming with her words. She could definitely feel his heart beat with her this close.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Samantha Yung wrote:
Samantha somehow managed to keep herself upright, after Jack's excitement. This made Samantha laugh as she stood up too, and stumbled slightly into Jack's chest. She looked up with a somewhat mischievous grin as she curled her lower lip slightly. "You're pretty funny, y'know that Jack?" she says with a girlish giggle. "Hmm....perhaps we should walk this off...or perhaps you could walk me home." she says almost chiming with her words. She could definitely feel his heart beat with her this close.

Jack rubs the back of his head and chuckles "haha, i guess so, Okay lets get out of here" Jack says with a cheeky smile as they walk to the exit Ben spins around in his seat and looks at Jack as if he is about to say something...
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Jack wrote:
Ben spins around in his seat and looks at Jack as if he is about to say something...

Ben looks at Jack and Samantha he then points at Jack "no Monkey business, make sure she gets home safe say goodbye then leave, Don't make me come fetch you" Jack just looks at Ben and smiles "I mean it, i'll whoop your ass to the remains of Raccoon City and back if you take too long" Ben then spins back round in his seat and continues drinking.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Sam blinked and looked back to Jack then smiled as she grabbed Jack's hand. "Don't worry, I'll bring him home safely without any buisness's of monkey, senior." she says with a giddy laugh, sticking her tongue out at Ben before yanking Jack out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Just before Jack is yanked out of the door he looks at Ben and laughs at Samantha's comment when called Ben a senior "there you have it my friend" Jack is then yanked out of the door by his hand
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Ben narrows his eyes at the comment from Samantha he then mumbles to himself "Damn Kids" Ben looks into his glass at his reflection "I'm no senior, i can still rumble with the best of them" he then orders another drink and begins to feel the alcohol take affect.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:44 am

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben narrows his eyes at the comment from Samantha he then mumbles to himself "Damn Kids" Ben looks into his glass at his reflection "I'm no senior, i can still rumble with the best of them" he then orders another drink and begins to feel the alcohol take affect.

"There was a time when I would have said the same thing, you know..." came a strange, deep voice from beside Ben. What would be sitting beside him is the large man from earlier and on the other side of him from Damien. "And I am well aware of exactly what Damien said of me earlier. So I am also well aware you are either going to take anything I'd say with a grain of salt, or you are going to try and fight me, arrest me, kill me or whatever strikes your fancy, but the truth is, my time is over. After this, I will be unable to return and help for some time. You, Damien have proven to be.... unresponsive to me. You were my first and best friend way back when, but your memories of me, just like the rest has been damaged almost beyond repair." As Edgar downed his first drink, straight shot whisky, without so much a batting an eyelid, he lowered his gaze onto the now empty glass.

"You called me Special Agent Ironside. But that is not quite... accurate either. I am not with Interpol, the CIA, NSA or FBI. I am, or rather, I was, a very long time ago, a member of Umbrella's special operations research division. I was recruited back in 1960 to begin work for the fledgling pharmaceutical company, they had some viral and bacterial samples from a specific plant from Africa that had amazing mutagenic properties, it was also remarkably pliant and directable. We had believed back then that with enough time and research, we could develop a direct means of attacking otherwise incurable ailments such as AIDs, Cancer, the common cold... everything. Even the regeneration of damaged or lost body parts was a distinct possibility." Edgar began to explain, even as his glass was being refilled.

"I was quickly transferred to the special operations division when Albert Wesker came aboard, and assumed charge of the main lab, while I was placed under SPEC OPS department head Juan Sanchez's and under the tutelage of his lead researcher, Professor James Ferral's charge, and began working on an environmental restoration mechanism based on the bacterial matters capabilities, along with various alternative research methods and applications to the viral components. For years we toiled, shaping the various projects into something usable by humanity, but it remained dreadfully unstable and uncontrollable. With every success, followed failure, every successful cure changed into a dangerous mutation that had to be put to the torch. Every regenerated limb turned into a grotesque facsimile that had to be destroyed... Even my own project yielded nothing but despair, my nanoscopic organisms became violent, hungry and nearly unstoppable, almost eating the facility and everyone in it in a sea of inky black waves... We continued to miss a critical component that enabled stable growth and control. It was Birkin and Wesker who found the first signs, the genetic triggers that were needed to create a more stabilised platform. They had created the Tyrant Virus, or as you know it, the original strain of T-Virus compound." Edgar continued his story, detailing the early history and creation of the virus that lead to the creation of the BOWs.

"While the main researchers continued to fiddle with the new platform of the T-Virus, we at the SPEC OPS searched for more triggers to the original, and we found them once we knew where to look... the genetic material of different life forms given different incubation periods. the original T-virus was based off of specially cultivated human DNA we were told. We used different animal and plant DNA to see the various differing effects on the Progenitor to see what trigger points offered different results. it took another 5 years to finalise and synthesize a truly remarkable strain, the S-Virus, and both Sanchez and Ferral believed that we had a platform ready to retry our medical experiments, to try and combat disease, genetic flaws, and severe injuries. However, before we could begin, Sanchez learned of what had become of the other departments results. The mansion incident. The T-Virus, and the G-Virus were both now being redirected to a biological weapons program. And our own research was going to be used to help clean up the evidence. My own nanoscopic lifeforms were going to be used to clean and restore the testing grounds." Edgar frowned into the glass as he downed his second shot.

"Ferral was pleased, but Sanchez, myself and the vast majority of our department were disgusted by what Umbrella was doing. Sanches went so far as to attempt to steal the S-Virus and leave Umbrella. But Ferral intercepted him, and killed him. From there, Ferral systematically killed off all the dissidents." Edgar then closed his eyes, as the final moments of his own humanity replayed in his minds eye. "I was in the middle of finishing and perfecting my own research, before I would have fled with them. I implanted some of my own DNA into the techno-organic compound of my Nano Organisms, partly machine, and partly organic compounds, effectively giving them an actual thinking mind, emotion, drive, critical thought... I had crated a new intelligent lifeform, one I had hoped to teach the meaning and value of life, to use it's... Her gifts to help humanity and the world we all must share... but before I could finish my work, James found me. We had argued, James was my mentor in the scientific field, he had taught me a lot about multiple fields of science, medicine, technology... but he was raving mad by then. He considered the S-Virus to be the pinnacle of his work, and wasn't about to let Sanchez or anyone else steal it. he was even aware of my own research breakthrough along with Aaron and a few others into a platform even greater than the S-Virus. we had reached a new pinnacle called Omega. But James merely waived off our discovery, saying it didn't matter. He then said that he was done with us..." Edgar became a little quieter then, his eyes took on a distant, haunted look.

"He executed me... Shot me point blank in the heart. On that day, Doctor Edward T. Holden was killed. Before the last of my senses faded, I heard James order some UMBC soldiers and other research staff to take me to the preservation tanks immediately, before my body became useless... and for the next 20 or so years, I was trapped in an isolation tank. I was an experimental subject." Edgar said, before he looked at ben and Damien.

Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Damian closed his eyes. "I remember when you told me that story a long time ago. Back when I could trust you with my life." he says softly, his face slightly reddened due to his drink. "But..." he says his eyelids drawing up to reveal glossy eyes, frighteningly like those of a china doll's, as he lets out a sigh. "...like the winds. Time changes. Ideologies change..." he turns his head towards Edgar. "...people change." he says as he leaves a couple of bills on the counter for the bar man. He stands up, rather well for a man who had drank like he had. He looks at the tall man and then to Ben. "...Just remember what I said, Ben." he says as he then walks past Edgar before he paused. He half turned his head to the older, taller man. His glassy eye was replaced like that of a predator, of a fierce lion or a resilient wolf. His lower face had been masked by one of his jacket's pulled up lapels, but it wasn't too foolish to imagine the haggard man that Damian had become behind it to be snarling.

"...I should have used the STINGER on you then... when you were you're...'other self'." he says turning to face the door of the Bar again.

"...Perhaps then, you wouldn't be in the position you are now. Or if I was lucky..." he says turning to face his old comrade once more, his face looking sullen and disappointed. "..you wouldn't be here at all." and with that he exits the pub and closes the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"There was a time when I would have said the same thing, you know..."

Ben goes to take another sip of his drink but he suddenly heard another voice it didn't belong to Damian or the Bartender, Ben sat for a moment and then look to his side, Ben jumped slightly upon seeing the Tall man sat beside him "Geez, where the hell did you come from" Ben then heard Edger saying something about wanting to fight him or maybe arrest or try to kill him Ben looked to Damian and then the Tall Man he then simply replied "i didn't come here to start any trouble, just for a bit of peace in a otherwise crazy life" Ben then listened as Edgar spoke about his past "life" Ben didn't interrupt he sat casually drinking whilst listening, as soon as Edgar finished talking Damian then replied back after listening to what Damian said Ben thought to himself " there's some sort of dark history between these two"

Ben then watched as Damian stood up and said to Ben to remember what he told him earlier regarding Edger Ben simply nodded and said "sure thing" Ben then turn back to his drink and carried on drinking it as he did he heard parts of what Damian was currently saying something about a Stinger being used on "your other self" Ben didn't take much notice as it wasn't him Damian was speaking too but at the last moment Ben saw from the corner of his eye that Damian had then looked at him he mentioned something about Ben not being here at all, but before Ben had the chance to ask what he meant Damian was already gone, Ben then turned to Edgar with a confused look about him "well seeing as your here perhaps you could answer some questions to make me less confused" Ben then went on to ask his first question "What did you mean earlier when you said you will be unable to return and help for sometime" Ben paused for a moment and finished the remainder of his drink and then turned back to Edgar "Lastly, what Damian just said about me not being here at all, what did he mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:11 am

Edgar didn't look back at Ben, nor even respond to Damien's outburst, at least from the outside.

But after a moment, Ed sighed a little, and finally replied. "It means that once this conversation is concluded, once I walk out of that door, I will be gone. I have urgent business elsewhere in the world that takes absolute precedence. I will return once I have finished with my business, but... I do not know how long it will take. It may be too late for Tall Oaks by the time I return."

Wen Ben asked about Damien's words, and that Ben had implied that he had meant Ben himself, Edgar shook his head in the negative.

"He didn't mean you. He meant me." Edgar said, as he took another drink and steeled himself. "As I said before, my dead body was kept, and used as an experimental test subject. For over 20 years my body was used, injected with obscene amounts of S-Virus by James Ferral. But unknown to Ferral, Ozwald Spencer had also administered equal doses of my own Omega Strain. The Omega being the superior of the two strains won out... Then, I was transferred to a new project, using the still living DNA found in the fossilised remains of a Dinosaur called the Giganotosaurus, they implanted into my corpse the living DNA, which the Omega Strain used to rebuild me back to life. They called this Project Giga Breaker. I had reawakened, as a colossal monster, with no control over my own body. I could see, hear, feel, and smell everything, but I could not will my own movements. I couldn't direct myself. It was like being a passenger in my own body."

Edgar's eyes closed as some of his worst memories boiled to the surface.

"I was released in that state, in the middle of the chaos early in the Raccoon City outbreak. Almost immediately, all I could feel was rage. rage at my sudden execution at the hands of my own mentor, rage at what the company had done with our work, rage, rage, rage... Unbelievable levels of fury, and... a sudden, titanic hunger." Edgar huffed a little, whatever smile he had did not reach his eyes.

"I guess with a body that huge, one needs a lot of food to power it." Then Edgar frowned.

"Little did I know what my 'other' conscience would choose to make a meal of. The monsterous beastmind spent a little time gorging itself on the infected, but that soon gave way to... fresher meats. I could smell it, a sweet smell, a savoury smell. If I were to describe it, then imagine smelling your first pizza, ham and cheese, after walking in a desert for a week, living off of only what you brought with you, and whatever you could hunt. I was drawn to he Hospital, where..." Edgar's lips curled from a smile, to a grimace.

"I met a handful of survivors, including Damien, Takako, Rita, and a few others... But it was not me. I charged through the suburbs and park to reach the hospital at high speed, ramming my giant head into the side of the already damaged building, and lunging for the survivors scrambling themselves into a helicopter on the rooftop. I continued to break down the Hospital building, and many of the survivors started firing their weapons to keep me at bay. Most were useless. But takako managed to strike me in the chest with a shot from an M66 Rocket. Normally an M66 is more than enough to put down most monsters, but due to my sheer size and natural armoured scales, plus the Omega constantly healing and regenerating me, it didn't do any more than cause me to take a stumbled step backward. Then, Takako fell from the helicopter, and to me..." Edgar let the implications of his words sink in with a self despising grimace.

"Afterwards, a man named Chris took up Takako's rocket launcher, and struck me in the eye with the next shot. In a fury, I leaped upon the helicopter, sending it crashing to the ground, then I continued to assault the building, when..." Edgar rubbed the back of his head. "Chris fired the last rocket from the ground, into the back of my head. knocking the rage and the beast control right off of me... I could suddenly move again of my own volition. However, I was unable to come to terms with what I was.... I walked away" Edgar said, almost as if he breathed some relief at the memory of coming to his senses.

"Later, I was able to find a way to revert back into a humanoid form. Naked, alone, and completely unaware of what was going on... much had changed in 20 years, and I had no idea what had happened to me..." Edgar stated, before looking to Ben, seeing if he had any questions at that point.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Ben scratched the back of his head in confusion and possibly shock at what he had just heard "wow,erm i'm lost for words,that sounds like some crazy shit and here i thought my life was hell but compared to you that's nothing. Ben ordered a glass of water from the bar tender. As Ben drank the water he recalled something that Edgar mentioned earliar,
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"It may be too late for tall Oaks by the time I return."

Ben placed the glass back on the bar feeling slightly worried as he did so, he turned his head to Edgar but didn't make eye contact "when you say it may be too late for tall oaks, what exactly do you mean?" as Ben finished he heard some sort of commotion outside Ben whipped his head towards the door "What the hell was that!?!" Ben downed the remainder of his water and looked towards Edgar "I'm gonna see what that was, come with me if you want" Ben then slowly made his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:16 am

Ed groaned slightly and moved to follow Ben, but as he made his way through the door, his head suddenly snapped back.

his eyes drifted south east...

And then it began. Edgar's eyes became blazing crimson lights, his teeth, pressed into a grimace suddenly became bestial... sharklike.

"Oh no..... Damn it!"

With those words, and an inhuman growl, Edgar disappeared in a flash of purple light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours Corner Bar   After Hours Corner Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Hours Corner Bar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Town Area-
Jump to: