Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

The Main Hall and Alter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

The Main Hall and Alter Empty
PostSubject: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 am

Edgar entered silently into the cathedral's main hall.

Unlike half of his bloodline, Ed didn't feel pain upon entering consecrated ground. He knew from experience that the sins of the ancestors are not passed down to the decendants. However, as a man of science most of his life, Edgar had not put much stock into religion, until he discovered his past...

Even then, he had never approached a place of religious worship for the purpose of seeking guidance, until today.

As he walked along the isles towards the immense alter, he gazed back on his life, death and ressurection, and all he had done, all he ever tried to do, and all he had accomplished... And those thoughts creased his weathered face in a deep frown.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar entered silently into the cathedral's main hall.

Unlike half of his bloodline, Ed didn't feel pain upon entering consecrated ground. He knew from experience that the sins of the ancestors are not passed down to the decendants. However, as a man of science most of his life, Edgar had not put much stock into religion, until he discovered his past...

Even then, he had never approached a place of religious worship for the purpose of seeking guidance, until today.

As he walked along the isles towards the immense alter, he gazed back on his life, death and ressurection, and all he had done, all he ever tried to do, and all he had accomplished... And those thoughts creased his weathered face in a deep frown.

A tall, white haired man wearing a black robe with a white collar walks up to the taller man in black. It was nearly 8 o'clock in the afternoon and someone had wandered there way inside. Smiling the smaller man approaches in a friendly manner. "May I help you?" he asks, walking around him to get a better look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 am

Edgar silently removed his hat and eye blocking sunglasses, and simply smiled sadly.

"Unfortunately, no. I don't think anyone can help me anymore..."
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar silently removed his hat and eye blocking sunglasses, and simply smiled sadly.

"Unfortunately, no. I don't think anyone can help me anymore..."

The Priest smiles placing a hand on his shoulder. "We are all Gods creatures, and when we need his guidance he provides it through the actions of others." he says. "Not one person, one creature is not incapable of being helped...tell me my son, what is bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Hmm, I wish that were true..." Edgar said as he lowered his head.

"The truth is, I am lost. Not in the sense that I don't know where I am, but in the sense that I no longer have a purpose, a reason to exist. I am.... not entirely human anymore to begin with..." Edgar said, as he stepped back from the preist, and activated a flame shroud around his hand.

"I died once already, was reborn as a BOW, and then I find out that I had demon heritage all along..." Edgar looked at the Preist, and waited for some profound reaction. then continued.

"I have spend every hour since my resurrection trying to save my friends, and those who are innocent from annihilation at the hands of Umbrella's creations, and later against the Horde itself... But, now... all those I had considered friends think I'm some sort of crazy terrorist... Their memories have been erased... I am all alone again, and with no direction anymore" Edgar said as the flames extinguished and his head dropped.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:58 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Hmm, I wish that were true..." Edgar said as he lowered his head.

"The truth is, I am lost. Not in the sense that I don't know where I am, but in the sense that I no longer have a purpose, a reason to exist. I am.... not entirely human anymore to begin with..." Edgar said, as he stepped back from the preist, and activated a flame shroud around his hand.

"I died once already, was reborn as a BOW, and then I find out that I had demon heritage all along..." Edgar looked at the Preist, and waited for some profound reaction. then continued.

"I have spend every hour since my resurrection trying to save my friends, and those who are innocent from annihilation at the hands of Umbrella's creatuions, and later against the Horde itself... But, now... all those I had consiudered friends think I'm some sort of crazy terrorist... Their memories have been erased... I am all alone again, and with no direction anymore" Edgar said as the flames extinguished and his head dropped.

The priest, doesn't break his smile. "Oh..." he blinks and turns to the pew and takes a seat, before exhaling in one long and smooth action. "Of the 56 years I've roamed this Earth, I wouldn't have believed I'd give response to such a...confession." He says with a good humored chuckle. "Well, if your friends cannot remember you perhaps you should try to remind them of what memory they lost. If that doesn't work, consider yourself lucky my boy...just start over on a new slate. It can be hard to fix something already broken, but if you take the pieces which broke off from that relationship and tried to build something new...it is possible you may end up rebuilding what you lost." he says holding his cross.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:49 am

"Hmm, I doubt that is possible... They accused me of killing over 4 million people... The world has turned upon me... But I know that 'She' will not be content to wait..."
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Hmm, I doubt that is possible... They accused me of killing over 4 million people... The world has turned upon me... But I know that 'She' will not be content to wait..."

The Priest smiled wryly. "Well even Lucifer himself was once one of God's Angels." He paused, looking up to the Cross. "I presume you didn't kill 4 million people?" he asked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Edgar frowned.

"Not directly, no. I fired the shot, but not at them. 'She' deflected my attack, and she managed to redirect the blast at them... 4 million lives, and 3 islands, obliterated in a single fated moment... After that, I was rendered unconscious, and when I awakened, I had found that much time had passed, and much had changed while I lay comatose... Those I call friends no longer remembered what had happened, and they all blamed me for the destruction, as if I had fired with the intent of killing them...."
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

The Main Hall was larger than she had anticipated. Sure, she had to bigger Cathedrals, but this place...it was like being in England yet she knew she was still in America. "A lot of money was put into this structure..." she thought before her thinking process is cut short from the deep echoing tone resonating against the elaborate walls. She blinks, her azure eyes flickered in the dim light. "Wait...I know that voice." she whispers softly, walking around a pillar. She is now walking between a line of pews, her foot steps echoing with each step. Ahead of her sat the only two other souls in the room: A an old Priest in black vestiges, and a tall, broodingly familiar man in a black leather coat. She pauses her eyes wavering. "Could that be...?"

She opens her mouth, as if to call to them but says nothing. Unable to say anything after hearing the tall man say: "..if I had fired with the intent of killing them...."

Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Edgar sensed a change. Someone else had entered the building.

His head turned towards the entryway, and he saw Cindy.

And his frown deepened. She recognised him.

"... Have you come to judge me too?" he said silently.
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar sensed a change. Someone else had entered the building.

His head turned towards the entryway, and he saw Cindy.

And his frown deepened. She recognised him.

"... Have you come to judge me too?" he said silently.

Her eyes widen. "It is!"

Out of instinct she reached for her gun on her thigh-but she then remembered she was in civ clothes and stopped. She had a folding knife on her, but that wasn't going to work. She tenses. "Ed...what are you doing here?" she asked, turning to the priest and then kept her eyes on Edgar. Edgar Holden, a wanted fugitive. She took a step forward. "You know...you cant claim 'sanctuary' in these modern times." she half jokingly states with a slight snicker, but she felt 'naked' without her combat gear in his presence regardless.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Edgar didn't rise to her jibe, and instead closed his eyes and turned away.

"I have no need for sanctuary... I didn't come here for that, kid. I'm suprised you came here, even Damien didn't recognise me..." Edgar stated, then turned back towards Cindy.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar didn't rise to her jibe, and instead closed his eyes and turned away.

"I have no need for sanctuary... I didn't come here for that, kid. I'm suprised you came here, even Damien didn't recognise me..." Edgar stated, then turned back towards Cindy.

"What do you want?"

She narrowed her eyes. "If it concerns you I had a 'gut' instinct. I didn't know what would lie in wait here. But lo and behold I find you...You didn't answer my question Edgar. What are you doing in Tall Oaks?" she asked walking slowly towards him.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Edgar merely shrugged his shoulders. "Why do you think I'm here, Cindy? I was in Raccoon. I was ressurected there, I went through hell there, I got blown up by a nuclear bomb there... I think I earned the right to know wether or not that catastrophie is going to be used as a political tool this close to a general election."

Edgar then frowned more deeply at Cindy. "A better question is, 'why are YOU here?' Why are the BSAA here? Hell, this town has the cream of the crop of half the law enforcement, military and intelligence agencies from around the world here... This place is a powder keg ready to explode..."
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar merely shrugged his shoulders. "Why do you think I'm here, Cindy? I was in Raccoon. I was ressurected there, I went through hell there, I got blown up by a nuclear bomb there... I think I earned the right to know wether or not that catastrophie is going to be used as a political tool this close to a general election."

Edgar then frowned more deeply at Cindy. "A better question is, 'why are YOU here?' Why are the BSAA here? Hell, this town has the cream of the crop of half the law enforcement, military and intelligence agencies from around the world here... This place is a powder keg ready to explode..."

She sighs. "The BSAA are not here, or at least any active duty members. The BSAA can't operate within the US, that falls to the DSO or the DHS and our military services." she corrected. She half turns her head to the right. "So you know the nature of the speech then. The Presidential Security and local police are here to protect the President of course." she leans on a pew near the big man and smaller priest. "I don't need to tell you the nature of my visit. I'm not the 'wanted felon' here Ed." she says with a pout. She looks at him in a serious manner, crossing one khaki pant leg over the other.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Edgar scowled at Cindy. "I'm in no mood for more false accusations Cindy. Nobody could provide one shred of evidence outside of a doctored video without a damn source. Nobody knows where that video came from. And I'll say bullshit, because a BSAA Inspector is at the Tall Oaks Lodge as we speak. You may even remember him, afterall I had reintroduced him after you thought he was dead. he may not recognise you in his present sorry state though..." Edgar replied both with an eerie tone, and a little bit of frustration and anger.
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 am

"Ed! Gah, look I'm not a lawyer so let's drop the cop and robber act." she says closing her eyes with a sigh. When he brought up the BSAA Inspector she reopened her eyes and looked up at him. She cocked an eyebrow. "Ah...so that is where he's hiding out. Well from the sources I hear, Damian is here for the speech. According to his records he's off duty for the next two weeks. His superiors aren't happy with him, not saying that anyone has been for that matter in the past three or four years." She sighs again, and stands erect again.

She smiles in melancholy. "Funny isn't it? I have to take the reins of 'hero' that bum of a brother couldn't seem to keep a hold on long enough. Or...at least since the incident." she looks into his eyes. "But lets drop that for now. We don't need to swap sob stories about something we can fix." she finished.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:18 am

Edgar crossed his arms and gazed at Cindy. "Your the one whom brought it up..."

He listened to what she said, but his face remained impassive.

"I.... have not been.... active over the last few years.... I was trapped in another one of those damn capsules since the Rockfort incident, then, when I was freed, I found everything had changed in my absence... People don't remember anything that had happened, and I..... Lost alot of friends to paranoia.... I don't have any sources, and no idea what is going on anymore...." Edgar said.

"But, my powers are still growing, and adapting, and I can sense something will happen... something here, and soon... And not all of it will be by Neo Umbrella... Well, not just them in any case. Thats another part of why I am here."
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:51 am

She gasped. Neo Umbrella wasn't exactly a household name, but its a terrorist group that has only been on the BSAA radar for the past six months; ever since Redfield's fateful mission in Edonia. She turned to the priest and then back to Ed. "Ed...if we're going to talk like this. Let it be outside." she says turning towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 am

Edgar turned his head, and his eyes glowed brightly as he scanned.

"The building is being watched. May I suggest a room instead? I do not wish to draw attention, to neither you nor myself."
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 pm

The Priest who had remained silent till then stood up and turned to them both. "Follow me to my Office then. If you need more privacy then it should be the best place to settle your arguements. I'll be honest with you both, I'd rather not know the nature of this conversation myself so perhaps that is the best course of action you both have for the time being. I'll remain here after I show you till your done." He says with a smile, cleaning his glasses and then placed them on the bridge of his nose before pushing them up. "This way, please." he says motioning to a door to the left of the Alter, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a simple brass key that looked positively medieval and slipped it into the large keyhole. He turns the item and a dull and audible click rang out.

The door opens and he ushers them both inside, beckoning them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Saeko enters, cautiously pushing the large doors open she slips her way inside. It was pretty vacant, save for the unconscious body of the Priest who lay slumped against a pew. She checked his pulse as well, and he seemed to have been fine like the woman in the catacombs...

She looks about the shrine ahead of her standing before it and then tapped onto the statue. She silently observes it, and begins walking away. It seems, 'Mr. Man' has been active today. Two unconscious bodies, they obviously were a hindrance to the tall man. She shakes her head, and decides it was best to simply lie low again, and wait for orders. As it was, she was only here to observe, not interact with the locals. She abandons her search of the church after finding the only other interesting door couldn't be opened from the outside. She opens the heavy doors and prepares to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
Cindy Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Saeko Busujima wrote:
Saeko enters, cautiously pushing the large doors open she slips her way inside. It was pretty vacant, save for the unconscious body of the Priest who lay slumped against a pew. She checked his pulse as well, and he seemed to have been fine like the woman in the catacombs...

She looks about the shrine ahead of her standing before it and then tapped onto the statue. She silently observes it, and begins walking away. It seems, 'Mr. Man' has been active today. Two unconscious bodies, they obviously were a hindrance to the tall man. She shakes her head, and decides it was best to simply lie low again, and wait for orders. As it was, she was only here to observe, not interact with the locals. She abandons her search of the church after finding the only other interesting door couldn't be opened from the outside. She opens the heavy doors and prepares to leave.

Cindy stumbles out from the Priest's office and into the alter area of the cathedral. She holds her head and winces in an uneasy manner with blurry eyes. What the hell happened? She wonders, pausing as she hears a sound coming from her right. Her vision is already becoming clearer when she notices the unmoving priest in the pew closest to the alter. She is alarmed, about to make her way towards him when she looks up and notices someone standing at the entrance of the building. She furrows her brows, trying to adjust. "Hey!" she called out to the figure, walking towards them. "Is this your doing? Hey!" she calls out again, stepping around the pew and advancing upon them. She couldn't be certain if they were responsible or not, and she notices she didn't have a handgun equipped..

She continues to advance regardless.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:11 pm

The woman pauses, half turning to the woman behind her. She must have been in the room with no door knob. She studies the woman, and can tell despite her staggering movements that she could be quite a formidable opponent. The way her muscles constrained and how they flexed where tell tale signs that the woman could put some fight. Fortunately for her, Saeko couldn't get involved with this woman any further. She turned around and went through the doors without uttering a single word. Her business was completed here, and she was going to report in.

After closing the doors behind her, she turns her attention to a statue of Mary beside her. Stepping away from the door, she quick draws in a lightning fast speed, before resheathing the blade of her Murata-Tou. The double bladed katana slid into it's locked stat within it's scabbard, and she walks away. The statue at first remains where it stands, but it gradually slid down at an oblique angle, and then fell in front of the double doors. With the entrance blocked, the Asian would be able to escape without any further conflict from the strawberry haired woman.

She heads back into the woods, where she would regroup with her partner in the outskirts of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Hall and Alter   The Main Hall and Alter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Hall and Alter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next