Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Bar Interior

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Bar Interior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 pm

The bartender led them to a back room, and pulled on a small lamp, revealing a secret door. He went in first, having the others follow.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Houki follows, observing the others who poured in the secret room ahead of her. Once everyone was inside, she followed suit and did the same. It was dark, but her keen senses allowed her to navigate rather well despite the limited light.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

About an hour has passed since she was last in the Bar, but out comes Houki, still draped in her sleep wear. She can't sleep, her mind preoccupied by the scene that had occurred out here an hour earlier. The Pub was rather dark, blue moon light radiating from the window above the door illuminating a part of the bar beside her; and there it was. Silently as she had been creeping through the halls, she quickly makes her way to the other side of the bar. A glowing white shape in the moon light, the envelope. Grabbing it, Houki pries the flap open-revealing a neatly laid stack of Benjamen Franklyn's staring silently up at her. "Hmm...nearly a $1000...to carelessly give up a grand up front like that...I know something must be up..." She says softly to herself, taking out a bill and brings it up into the moon light. Her eyes narrowed. Something wasn't right... The bill looked legit, but her gut told her to use other senses.

Focusing on the bill alone, she brought it up to her nose and sniffed it, then looked intently upon it at different angles. Her eyes widen, noticing the design. "They're counterfeit but they were made by-but that..that's impossible! He should be already dead!" her mind screamed. She drops the Bill, taking the envelope and heads out the door. The scent...it was a warehouse that she had walked past on her way over here. By the time the phony 100 hits the ground, she is already in the wet street above, barefoot and still in her PJ's; there was no time to change. She needed to be at that warehouse yesterday, or so the expression says.

Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Upon reentering the bar, he activated his Eagle Sense, to hasten the analysis process. He soon noticed a $100 bil. Huh, where'd this come from? Wait.... He thought to himself as he remembered those idiots from earlier who harassed Houki. I doubt she'd run off just to return their lost money, so why... He said as he focused on the bill. He came out of Eagle Sense as he realized what the problem was. "This bill is fake, but this process, I haven't seen it since... Shit, and she just ran off to handle things like that, just great." He hurried back down to the Sanctuary, grabbed a backpack, a Beretta 92 with 3 spare clips, a Hookblade, A jacket and pair of pants around Houki's size, and a pair of shoes. Back outside of the bar, he texted his Apprentices. "Call off the search, I know where she's heading" and then tyoed off the address. "Shit, four hours here and she's already causing me trouble." He said aloud as he started running.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Jessie was sitting cross legged on a bar stool. Spinning the spare key around her finger with one hand while holding the stout glass filled with bourbon in the other. She takes back the glass and sips the strong alcohol before setting the glass back down upon the counter again. She knew of the hidden passage in the back room. She didn't want to spook anyone, so she remained where she was; relaxing and enjoying one of her favorite drinks as of late. She just wished her glass was on the rocks. She cooed, smiling down at her drink in the darkness. She guessed Khristian wasn't back yet, so she would simply wait. She wondered if she'd surprise him once he enters, she had locked the door again after entering. "I guess only time will tell." she says with a smile, taking another sip before letting out a mature giggle.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

"Well well, look what we have here." The Mentor said as he walked in. "Sorry if I was late, but some urgent business came up." He said, as he walked to the counter and sat down next to Jessie.. "Though, I doubt it was as exciting as your business trip."
Back to top Go down
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Jessie chuckled, turning her head towards her husband. "Oh quiet you!" she then uncrossed her legs and leaned upon the counter before recrossing her legs again. Her red leather jacket was splayed on the seat behind her folded neatly. She was in a sleeveless turtle neck and a black skirt with her trademark stockings. "Really it wasn't so exciting. I argued with too many people to enjoy the sites of the Russian Countryside." she said with a slight sigh. She then perks up a bit, taking another sip before she sets the glass back onto the counter. "Tell me, what have I missed since I've been gone?" she asks with a beaming smile.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh, a few things of note. Just got back from killing some Templar goons, and I'm training a new apprentice from Japan. Well.... technically an apprentice, it's a bit of a story. Also, she's rather impatient, ill-tempered, and stubborn, but she's got a good head on her shoulders, and I think she's starting to learn." He said, taking a sip from his wife's glass.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:41 pm

"Oh? Is that so?" she states hopping off her seat and then hops onto her husbands lap, her knees bent beside the stools legs, her own legs curled around his waist. She grabbed the glass while it was still in his hand and brought it to her lips sipping some of the bourbon. She levels her eyes on his, licking her bright red lips ever so slowly. Her breasts raised and fell with each breath she made and she then brought her arms over his shoulders, massaging them. "Well then...she must be tiring you out. Does this feel better?" she asked, pressing her fingers deep into his shoulders. "You really have to introduce us sometime in the future, she sounds like quite the character." she says with a low chuckle, bringing both of their hands which held the glass down upon the bar table.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 pm

"Oh, I imagine you'll meet her soon enough, but for now..." He said as hepulled her into a fierce kiss, holding her tight against his body. He broke away for a moment to say "And yes, this is a grand improvement." before resuming.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Khristian wrote:
"Oh, I imagine you'll meet her soon enough, but for now..." He said as hepulled her into a fierce kiss, holding her tight against his body. He broke away for a moment to say "And yes, this is a grand improvement." before resuming.

She giggled again as their lips pressed against each other. She leaned into his kiss pressing herself tighter against him, her soft pillow like breasts flattening against his own chest. She continues to massage his shoulder's and back before pulling away with a confident grin. "Yeah...this is definitely a better change of pace. I can't wait to meet her." she then leans into him again, slipping her tongue into his mouth; the taste of bourbon filling her mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm

"I imagine so, but I don't see a need in just sitting here, waiting for her to arrive, do you?" He said, as he stood up, switching to carry his wife like a princess. "Call me selfish, but for now, I want you all to myself. Do you disagree?" He said, as he slipped his tongue back into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Khristian wrote:
"I imagine so, but I don't see a need in just sitting here, waiting for her to arrive, do you?" He said, as he stood up, switching to carry his wife like a princess. "Call me selfish, but for now, I want you all to myself. Do you disagree?" He said, as he slipped his tongue back into her mouth.

As she was cradled her arms hung loosely around his neck and she giggled more girlishly. Before their lips touched again, she answered: "You'll not hear a peep of disapproval come out of me; lead the way-" she says closing her eyes as he draws in for another passionate kiss. He could feel the heavy beating of her heart despite their shirts, and his warm skin only longed for her to be alone with her lover and husband both. She breaks away briefly, her eyes still closed. "Oh...Khristian dear...its been such a long time.." she then licked his upper lip before drawing her mouth over his again.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:22 pm

"That it has. Let us not delay any longer." He said, as they left for their home. (What, were you expecting them to use the bar counter? That's a dirty mind you've got there.)
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Houki had gotten up early that foggy day in Paradise. She was already upstairs and through the secret passage before sitting at the bar. She sighed, unsure when her master was to arrive. "What am I supposed to do when he's away?" she asked herself. She was supposed to 'relearn' her experience; but she still found the idea ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:51 am

Khristian quietly enters from the backdoor, noticing Houki at the bar, decides to have a little fun at her expense. He walked up behind her, and then started to sing rather loudly"THE HILLS ARE ALOVE, WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC!"
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:57 am

Her eyes widen and she nearly falls off the bar stool gasping loudly. She turns around, sweat running down her forehead. "Baka! What the hell was that for?" she puffed, blushing with a scowl. "And why the hell sing that damn song?"
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:03 am

"What, would you rather prefer 'Oh, What a Beautiful Morning?'" He jovially snarked. "Anyway, I got your attention, so time to get started with your training!" He said, patting her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:06 am

Her eyes narrowed, her arms folded under her chest as she grumbled. "Must you pat my head?" She asked, death glaring him.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:32 am

"No, but I found it funny. Anyway, we'll get some training in first, then some breakfast." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:36 am

She sighs, standing up and looking into Khristian's eyes. "Fine. Then where do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:38 am

"First, let's talk about what you CAN do, and help you build on that." He said, as he lead her to the door to the lair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Interior   Bar Interior - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bar Interior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Paradise City :: The River Faucon :: "The River Bed"-
Jump to: