Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Beach Front

Go down 
+2
Darkstorm Zero
Catherine Miller
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catherine Miller
H.C.F. Spy
Catherine Miller

Beach Front  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

Catherine expelled a sigh of relief, and brought up a communicator headset. "DRAKE, you should be more careful, if your bullet had gotten any closer it could have torn off Mr. Negotiator's face and we'd be up to our hips in Haven Trooper dust." she smirked, looking back into the treeline. "By the way, how long were you planning on keeping me waiting, huh? When I call for a red alert, I expect everyone to be assembled on the double." she says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Haven Trooper 66
Survivor
Survivor
Haven Trooper 66

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 am

As Clark's boat slowly returned to the Damocles, the two invisible carriers were slowly advancing towards the beach. The Damocles's personnel were also suspiciously alert on the deck, readying themselves for combat. The Battleships's large guns slowly began to rotate towards the island, and 66's stealth camouflaged boat rattled and bobbed as it got closer and closer to land.
Back to top Go down
Leon Tamer
Zombie
Leon Tamer

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:09 am

Catherine Miller wrote:
Catherine expelled a sigh of relief, and brought up a communicator headset. "DRAKE, you should be more careful, if your bullet had gotten any closer it could have torn off Mr. Negotiator's face and we'd be up to our hips in Haven Trooper dust." she smirked, looking back into the treeline. "By the way, how long were you planning on keeping me waiting, huh? When I call for a red alert, I expect everyone to be assembled on the double." she says with a chuckle.

Leon stands up, leaning against a palm tree and casually leans the barrel of his weapon against the tree. He leans his head back, smiling as he tapped his headset. "Ah you know me Cat, I like to arrive fashionably late." he chuckles in return. He looks out to the vast ocean, and as the warm breeze rushes past him he notices something a miss with the Battleship in the distance. He lifts his gun and uses his scope to sight in on the boat's occupants. They seemed... battle rigid, alert...waiting for something. As he is zooming out he notices a pair of 'V' like rapids closing in onto the shoreline. They seemed out of place, and rather large...but too slow to be torpedoes. That's when he notices the cannons moving on the boat, lining up with the shoreline.

Feeling his gut knot up, he levels his aim towards one of the 'V' shapes and fires. As the bullet travels out he notices the bullet spark, showing the outline of a carrier like the one that took the Doctor. "Shit! Catherine, get the hell back from the shore and get the team into full battle stations, we have company!" He exclaimed through his head set, running down the trail and into the village below.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Miller
H.C.F. Spy
Catherine Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:06 am

Catherine, receiving Tamer's reply and then simultaneously Ed's via her wrist computer looked out to the ocean and then turned to her men. "Fall back! Prepare for battle!" she cried, running away from the shoreline, holstering her handgun and placing a firmer grip on her FAMAS Type C. She dropped her body over a dune, and unfolded the FAMAS's Bipod and shouldered the weapon. Some of her men did the very same, dropping behind cover and readying their weapons. "I guess they want to be black dust then." she whispered harshly, switching the safety off of the Assault Rifle, bracing for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Haven Trooper 66
Survivor
Survivor
Haven Trooper 66

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:37 am

66 could hear the heavy bullet mark their boat, and quickly sent a codec message to the Damocles. "We have have been spotted, the enemy has discovered us via probationary fire. Switching to self defense mode, activate the inland forces now." she orders. Back at the bridge the Captain gave the go ahead.

The fifteen already that were wearing stealth camo on Catherine's Island got into position and started firing their suppressed P90's upon the back's of Catherine's troops, who were not aware of the Haven Troopers who were already upon the island.

All the while, the two amphibious vehicles increased their speeds, and covered their distance from mid ocean to shoreline just as Clarks boat made it to the Damocles. The Amphibious crafts hit the beach, and the stealth wears off as the heavy .50 BMG Dual Machineguns on top of the crafts turn and fire upon Catherine's forces from the front, providing cover as the crafts open and 66 and the other troopers made their way onto the beaches firing their armor piercing bullets as they charged inland.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:46 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
From the Island, dozens of what appears to be flares suddenly spark from the south western horizon.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Miller
H.C.F. Spy
Catherine Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:09 am

Cat fired her FAMAS via her bipod at the oncoming troops, and paused only briefly to watch the flares spark across the sky. "Well that will certainly help even the odds." Cat says, before continuing with the fight.
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Darkstorm Zero wrote:
From the Island, dozens of what appears to be flares suddenly spark from the south western horizon.

The sparks begin to fall though, like rocks before entering the sea...causing the water to splash high into the air after they fell.
Back to top Go down
Haven Trooper 66
Survivor
Survivor
Haven Trooper 66

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:38 am

The Haven Troopers continued to storm the beach, the Damocles raining down missiles upon the beach's anti-aircraft and material defences. 66 herself was running now, from the amphibious vehicle to the shoreline. Their intel was rather clear, enter the Inter Complex and destroy Twin Raven's Stronghold and bring back Catherine Miller's head.

66 fires her silenced p90 among her sisters as they stormed the beach head, gaining support from their amphibious vehicles .50 machine guns and mortar cannons.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Miller
H.C.F. Spy
Catherine Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar pressed a communication relay to Catherine Miller on shore. "Cat, somehow the enemy has disrupted my counterattack. Enemy telepathic interference detected... I am about to transform... I know I agreed not to use it, but the situation is extreme, if you are going to tell me to stop, do it now..."

The relay bounced from the Inter Complex to Cat's headset. Catherine frowned, rolling onto her back into the sand sliding down the dune partway with her hand upon her radio. "Ed, don't. Please it's not worth it. You need to stick to the shadows remember! If you reveal yourself, you're going to have every 1st world country on your ass! I can't let that happen to you!" she says as she shoulders the stock of her assault rifle against her right shoulder and fires at some of the approaching Troops, the fully-automatic weapon cutting down at least three in bright blue flames. She rolled back onto her back to refrain from being shot at.

"...Look, I'll personally retreat to the Inter Complex. Don't worry about me. I'm not that old... I can still fight." she says in a soft manner. "I... We will be able to win this. I mean, it may look bad now, but when you press wolves into a corner, they tend to fight back even harder. Just... I don't want you to waste what time you have. Trust me, if things get too hairy I won't get crazy. Unlike some of my ancestors, the concept of Kamikaze doesn't really apply to me." she says with a little bit of humour as a bullet whizzed over her head.

"Right, I'll fall back for now. I'll keep in contact with you once I'm inside the complex." she says at last. She begins to run towards the armoured vehicles, using them as cover. "Anata no saigo no iki made kono ichi o mamoru!" She called to the Japanese troops on the beach head, running into one of the armoured cars. She began driving the APC back to the base.

Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:09 am

Catherine Miller wrote:
The relay bounced from the Inter Complex to Cat's headset. Catherine frowned, rolling onto her back into the sand sliding down the dune partway with her hand upon her radio. "Ed, don't. Please it's not worth it. You need to stick to the shadows remember! If you reveal yourself, you're going to have every 1st world country on your ass! I can't let that happen to you!" she says as she shoulders the stock of her assault rifle against her right shoulder and fires at some of the approaching Troops, the fully-automatic weapon cutting down at least three in bright blue flames. She rolled back onto her back to refrain from being shot at.

"...Look, I'll personally retreat to the Inter Complex. Don't worry about me. I'm not that old... I can still fight." she says in a soft manner. "I... We will be able to win this. I mean, it may look bad now, but when you press wolves into a corner, they tend to fight back even harder. Just... I don't want you to waste what time you have. Trust me, if things get too hairy I won't get crazy. Unlike some of my ancestors, the concept of Kamikaze doesn't really apply to me." she says with a little bit of humour as a bullet whizzed over her head.

"Right, I'll fall back for now. I'll keep in contact with you once I'm inside the complex." she says at last. She begins to run towards the armoured vehicles, using them as cover. "Anata no saigo no iki made kono ichi o mamoru!" She called to the Japanese troops on the beach head, running into one of the armoured cars. She began driving the APC back to the base.

At this, Edgar's body suddenly stopped expanding, as though Catherine hit him with a stun batton. His body returned to normal, although the rage was still very clear.

"Alright Cat... You win..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Front    Beach Front  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Front
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2