Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Edgar's Longhouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:13 am

On the surface, this small home, designed and built to withstand the severe weather conditions outside, also conceals the only remaining path to Ferral's old bunker. It would appear to be disused from the outside, if in remarkably good condition...
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 am

In a flash of light, Edgar holden, and Saša Petrovic where deposited atop the ice and snow covered tundra, mere meters from the door to the Longhouse, Sub Zero temeratures where blocked by the energy field Edgar generated to protect his guest. Night time temperatures blasting below sub zero here, in the antarctic.

"Come, welcome to my humbe abode, such as it is."
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Edgar leaned in, and with his eyes narrowed, he examined the incisions with an expert eye.

"You used rather large doses judging from the size of the incision markers left behind. And these are quite recent. I can tell you right off the bad what may have gone wrong, but, until I can get a better look, I won't be certain..."

He looked about on the open plain. He hadn't need much protection from the cold-between his outfit and his past life he was quite used it, though Arctic temperatures were something he had not had the chance to experience yet. But he turns his attention back onto Edgar. "I must correct you Comrade." he says taking out his sunglasses and slipping them on. "Those scars were not from the procedure...they were the very reason why the procedure had to be done." He says before adding: "Hidden blades are a nasty sort of business...all the more reason for us to rush the procedure along. In the end...I guess I was simply lucky to have survived." he corrected.

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

"Come, welcome to my humbe abode, such as it is."

Attention upon the longhouse he grinned. "The perfect summer home, eh?" he chuckles and follows the master of these grounds.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 am

Edgar opened the sturdy wooden door, while off-handedly remarking "You lead an interesting lifestyle Sasa... Not exactly the first choice I would pick for my own children, but a parent has to know when to let the child choose their own destiny..."

Even as he spoke those words, several electric lanterns came to life, seemingly spontaneously, while at the same time, he levidated a couple of blocks of firewood and some kindling into the fire place, loghtning them aflame with a short burst of energy from his eyes, creating a nice fire.

"Shall we have some drinks before we... decend?"
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar opened the sturdy wooden door, while off-handedly remarking "You lead an interesting lifestyle Sasa... Not exactly the first choice I would pick for my own children, but a parent has to know when to let the child choose their own destiny..."

Even as he spoke those words, several electric lanterns came to life, seemingly spontaneously, while at the same time, he levidated a couple of blocks of firewood and some kindling into the fire place, loghtning them aflame with a short burst of energy from his eyes, creating a nice fire.

"Shall we have some drinks before we... decend?"

He chuckled. "Heh, you may call me 'Count' if you wish. Its one of my many and playful nicknames I've grown accustomed to. Not that I mind you calling me by name. Which ever is easiest for you." he says before taking a small cube from his pocket. He looks into it and speaks serbian for a moment to another serbian who had contacted him, before he placed the cube back into his pocket again. He looks to his host and grins. "No worries. Just a concerned Lieutenant wondering where I am." he states.

As for his statement about his lifestyle he chuckles silently in response. "I don't plan on continuing my line. I'd either be too soft or too hard on them. But in a world where 'everything goes according to plan', I say I would at least feel safe to know they could have survived. To be honest, before becoming what I am today, I was an ordinary street thug." he chuckles at his own reminiscing. "As for drinks, I shall pass for now. I shall take you up on that offer if I like what I see though."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 am

Edgar nodded, and contued to walk towards the back of the house, be motioned Sasa to follow as he opened the doors to the cellar. "This way."

Edgar overheard Sasa's communique, and merely said "Once we go beyond the threshold, your communications and tracking devices will no longer work, just to let you know beforehand, and the decent is quite long indeed, we will be out of all communication for quite some time..."

This was Edgar in serious stage, his demeanour shifted dramatically into a buisness like state. he moved though the cellar, towards an old and indeed large and heavy bookcase, lined with books and tomes both new and old. He took hold of one of the tomes outside of Sasa's sight, one titled "The Old Ways", he turned it upside down, and slid it back into place, where the bookcase receeded into the wall, then slid to the right, revealing a small alcove, containing a large reinforced steel hatch, with a computerised numberpad, and a red light.

Edgar used his telepathy again to punch in the numbers incredibly quickly, and the shining red light turned into a flashing green one, releasing the harmonic lock, and the hatch lid lifting up, revealing a stairway into the ice.
Back to top Go down
Saša Petrovic
R.P.D. Police Officer

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:12 am

He let out a short whistle. "Interesting set up. A mix of old fashioned and modern. I must say I am impressed." he says in a kind manner, walking up to the hatch. "You and James seem to share that in common." he adds before turning to his host. "Lead the way Comrade."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edgar's Longhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgar's Longhouse   Edgar's Longhouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edgar's Longhouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Antarctica :: Antarctic Tundra-
Jump to: