Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Happy Burger

Go down 
+3
Darkstorm Zero
Ben Winters
Damian Handy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Happy Burger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Ben chuckled along with Damian and said "i can relate i too miss working as a BSAA grunt, investigation work isn't as active i guess but it is nice to be able to take it easy every so often, one things for sure after what happened in Raccoon i'm always armed no matter the situation" Ben finished the sentence with a chuckle Ben then added with a slight smile "oh yeah i bumped into a FBI agent this morning she seemed to be quite interested in you"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Damian nodded, and then turned to Ben at the mention of an FBI agent. He shook his head and sighed and looked to the road again. "Yeah...more like 'stalking' me." he said half jokingly. "She apparently has been following my work trail since that job in New Haven. New Haven...pfft, now that was a crappy job. Glad the FBC went under after that, they were definitely more corrupt." he changes the subject briefly and turns to Ben. "You know they essentially blackmailed me into that job? Sent to Maine with a woman who they assumed would kill me once the mission was over..." he sighed, then turned to the road again. "Still...she shouldn't have died...there were a lot of people I've known through out my career that shouldn't have died...." he looks almost pale for a moment, his eyes fixed upon the road, his brows lowered and his eyelids narrow; his lips pressed into an incredibly tight line; an face that was lacking emotion.

He breaks the relative silence again by then returning to the subject of the FBI agent. "What did she, the 'Government Spook' have to say about me? Anything compromising?" he says jokingly.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Ben decided to carry on with the subject of the FBI agent "Yeah she did mention that she had known about you for a long time, but don't worry i didn't reveal much just that we have known each other since Raccoon. She also said that shes trying to find out when your degeneration started that's how she put it anyway. She also showed a bit of interest in me but not as much" Ben added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm

While Chifusa remained asleep, Saeko had been taking the wheel of the old black Firebird. Rainwater was swept of the tinted windshield as the woman continues to drive through town; and it is then she spots the black sedan with a BSAA Emblem upon it's door. She cocked an eyebrow, watching it drive down the road towards the direction of the University. Finding it odd for the BSAA to be in town, Saeko thought it was best to follow. Shifting the gear into drive, she brings the old car forward and from a moderate distance away she began to tail the BSAA car.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben decided to carry on with the subject of the FBI agent "Yeah she did mention that she had known about you for a long time, but don't worry i didn't reveal much just that we have known each other since Raccoon. She also said that shes trying to find out when your degeneration started that's how she put it anyway. She also showed a bit of interest in me but not as much" Ben added with a chuckle.
He raised an eyebrow about the mention of degeneration when he took notice of the car in the rear view mirror. It was a classic, a jet black '79 Firebird. Damian had a '69 himself back in California where he had it in storage. "Look at that Old Beauty..." he says aloud, taking a left turn randomly, not at all heading in the direction of the Campus, and then took a right and then another left. After a few seconds, the car seemed to appear again, and it softly confirmed his suspicions. "So...Ben; has your line of work ever caused you any kind of trouble? I mean...the kind of trouble that ''follows'' you?" he asked, the Firebird still taking a soft pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Ben also looked through the rear view mirror upon hearing Damian's comment he then replied "none that i can think of" he then paused for moment and then quietly said "unless Neo Umbrella have finally found me" he then looked through the rear view mirror to get another look at the car he then added "if this is them i'm sorry to have dragged you into this Lieutenant" as Ben was finishing his sentence he pulled out his Samurai Edge just in-case he needed it"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben also looked through the rear view mirror upon hearing Damian's comment he then replied "none that i can think of" he then paused for moment and then quietly said "unless Neo Umbrella have finally found me" he then looked through the rear view mirror to get another look at the car he then added "if this is them i'm sorry to have dragged you into this Lieutenant" as Ben was finishing his sentence he pulled out his Samurai Edge just in-case he needed it"  
Damian takes the vehicle and starts heading towards the highway. "Neo-Umbrella? What do they want with a private detective?" he asked, picking up speed. "Don't worry about it. If it is Neo-Umbrella, don't think you dragged me into this, I mean...I've been hoping to talk to some of these assholes for a while now." he takes a left hand turn and floors the car.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Ben turned to Damian and said "Well I've been gathering some info on them for a while now and i guess there out to stop me, they are also another reason why i'm here I've got a feeling they have some sort of base in the city. Ben then turned away from Damian and quietly said "This city reminds me too much of Raccoon"
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben turned to Damian and said "Well I've been gathering some info on them for a while now and i guess there out to stop me, they are also another reason why i'm here I've got a feeling they have some sort of base in the city. Ben then turned away from Damian and quietly said "This city reminds me too much of Raccoon"
"Wha-SHIT!" he screamed, pulling the wheel tightly as he swerves the car to a right hand turn in time from sending the speeding 'torpedo' straight into a nondescript building. "Ah crap, we can't do much here in the city. Granted, this is perhaps the most action they've seen in ages, but I'm taking us to the outskirts. I imagine a firefight is a big possibility mate-" he reaches one hand behind the olive drab jacket and pulls out his samurai edge, handing it to Ben with grip pointed towards his friend. "-I'll need you to cover our asses. Empty a mag in your gun, use mine while I'll concentrate on driving and reloading your weapons for ya in turn."
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 am

Saeko continued pursuit of the BSAA car ahead of them, despite loosing the element of surprise. She was gonna have to wake Chifusa sooner or later so when the car ahead of them took the tight turn ahead, she followed suit (if not with more grace), and at the same time leaned over to Chifusa's side and elbowed her in the chest. "(Wake up!)" she screamed at her in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Ben grabs Damian's Samurai Edge and says "i'm thinking the same thing mate" he then looks through the rear view mirror and says "i just hope that thing isn't bulletproof" he finishes with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 pm

"Well we don't have to worry much about ourselves, the windows on this thing can yield 7.62 x 39mm shells. They'd need something with more heft to get at us." he says back before adding: "The first three rounds in my gun are over-pressured. I have a box of +P rounds in the glove box if you need some extra heft." Damian smiled a tad. "Feels almost like old times." He says before punching the gas on the vehicle, speeding towards the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Ben replied to Damian and said "thanks although i'll only use them if i really need to" Ben then took off his jacket to reveal a white t-shirt and a black shoulder holster he threw his jacket into the back seat he placed Damian's Samurai Edge into the holster so he could quickly change between the two guns he then looked out of the rear window and planned out how he was going to do this he then told Damian "i'll try and take out the tires first, failing that i'll go for the windshield that way we can see who's behind the wheel also it should be easier to take em out" he finally added with a big smile "and yes my friend just like old times and honestly i'm loving it"
Back to top Go down
Chifusa Manyu
Survivor
Survivor
Chifusa Manyu

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Chifusa felt Saeko's elbow drive, which revived her from deep sleep, eyes widened and air escaped from her chest, she turns to the purple haired Asian beside her and grits her teeth. "(What the fuck was that for?!)" she screamed before turning ahead of her, looking at the building that was hastily approaching their hood! Her eyes dilate and she leans back into her chair with a loud and shrill scream, bringing up her arms and screamed: "FUCK!" in English, turning her head and closing her eyes, waiting to become ground beef in this speeding metal deathtrap.
Back to top Go down
Saeko Busujima
R.P.D. Police Officer
Saeko Busujima

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Saeko only smirked in response, quickly applying the handbreak and drifting into a tight right hand turn. She didn't say anything to her startled comrade and instead continued to give chase. About time there had been some action in this little town.
Back to top Go down
Sheila McDougal
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 pm

The squad car rolled to a stop in the parking lot, which alarmed Sheila. "I thought we were going through the drive thru Marv." she says with a slight scowl. Marvin sighed. "Yeah, I mean I could, but that wouldn't be fun now would it? See, this is the reason why your being sent to Bangor in two weeks: lack of adventure." he says unbuckling himself and exiting the vehicle. Sheila undid her belt as well, and continued the conversation as she pulled herself out of the passenger seat. "So that was the reason huh? I guess my skill set and my physical resilience and my four years in the Navy had nothing to do with it." she says with a smirk before closing the squad car's door.
Marvin ignored her comment and went inside the building without her, but after a second or too later she followed inside, not wanting to be caught up in the rain.

Inside there were a number of people eating their greasy foods and high sugar drinks. She followed her partner up to the counter where he ordered two 'sloppy ones' a side of large fries and a tall orange drink to go with it. Just thinking about it made her a little green, but when she was asked what she would like she simply got a medium coffee black. They walked over to a booth and 'dug in'. She took some artificial creamer and added it into her coffee to help with the fast food brand taste. She stirred and then snapped the top back on, looking up to see Marv's face half buried in a hamburger. She blinked, closed her eyes and got up from her seat. "I'm going to be in the car, radio me when you're finished with your slop trough." she coughed, teasing him and the way he sloppily ate as she stood up from the booth and started for the door.    

She could hear Marvin speaking with his mouth partially full, and did not turn to face him when he asked her in his muffled tongue to 'come back and shut up'. She took the handle in one hand and kept her hot coffee in the other, opening the door and exiting without a smart response back.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Ben pulls up in the BSAA Sedan and parks in the spot next to the police car, Ben turns the engine off and turns to Damian "i'm actually feeling pretty hungry,i'm gonna head in and get something to eat" Ben proceeds to get out of the car. He happens to glance over to the entrance and sees a female police officer which at first glance reminds him of Rachel Ben pauses and stares blankly at the woman while standing beside the car.
Back to top Go down
Sheila McDougal
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben pulls up in the BSAA Sedan and parks in the spot next to the police car, Ben turns the engine off and turns to Damian "i'm actually feeling pretty hungry,i'm gonna head in and get something to eat" Ben proceeds to get out of the car. He happens to glance over to the entrance and sees a female police officer which at first glance reminds him of Rachel Ben pauses and stares blankly at the woman while standing beside the car.

Sheila steps back out into the parking lot, and stands under the roofed in alcove where it was dry to sip her coffee. Despite the flavoring she gave it, it was still rather bland and tar like to her taste buds. "Today is not my day with drinks..." she mutters under her breath, at least fortunate that the coffee could at least warm her up. She is walking towards her squad car when she looks up and noticed the black sedan and the man who stood beside it staring at her. She pauses, holding the coffee cup up to her lips to take another slow sip as she stares back. He was a rather pleasant looking man, very distinct green eyes she noted, and his body frame suggested he was rather fit, possibly ex-military, but she was only speculating. She gave him another sip to continue staring when she finally says: "Take a picture, make it last longer." she says in a sarcastic, yet still pleasant manner. She notes the other man, who had yet to exit the passenger side. She then looks back to green eyes. "I can't say I've seen either of you before. Come here for the Presidential Speech I take?" she asked, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:34 pm

Ben Winters wrote:

"I'll come with ya. I'm freaking starving as well." he says as he pulls himself out of the BSAA vehicle. "I haven't had a single bite to eat since-" he pauses when he noticed his friends lack of response. "...Ben?" he blinks, noticing Ben's flat expression before following his eyes over to the blond who stood in front of the Happy Burger restaurant. For a moment, the woman resembled Rachel, the woman who was also a fellow officer at the R.P.D. years ago, but then almost just as quickly he realized it was not the case. The uniform was almost the same, but the Tall Oaks colors were Navy while the R.P.D.'s were Navy in the winter months and white during the summer months. He blinks, looking from the woman to Ben to the woman again and then back to Ben when chuckled and closed the sedan's door. "I'll be inside ." he says walking behind the Vehicle and around Ben as to not obstruct either's view. He opens the door to the restaurant and instantly heads over to the counter.

"Welcome to Hap-"

Damian sets down a fifty. "Just give me anything that can guarantee me a heart attack and then double the order for it. A large fry, and a large chocolate shake. You can keep the change." he says ending that conversation with the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Ben blinked and then soon regained his senses he smiled at the Female officer before him "Sorry officer, it's just Ben paused then chuckled "you remind me of a old friend, She too was a Police officer as was i" Ben added with a smile "And yes we are both here for the presidents speech and quite frankly i can't wait to leave this city, it's just all too familiar"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:56 pm

"Your friend out there is right you know..." a voice from behind Damien cut into his silent eating, that familiar voice.

"I'll have what he's having, and a triple black coffee. keep the change as a tip." Edgar almost exactly emulated Damien's tip earlier and laid out a fifty, before sitting opposite his 'friend'.

"I cannot stay long, need to recharge before I go again. But there are some things I need to discuss with you while we both have some time..." Edgar said.
Back to top Go down
Sheila McDougal
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben blinked and then soon regained his senses he smiled at the Female officer before him "Sorry officer, it's just Ben paused then chuckled "you remind me of a old friend, She too was a Police officer as was i" Ben added with a smile "And yes we are both here for the presidents speech and quite frankly i can't wait to leave this city, it's just all too familiar"

She took another sip and pulled away the cup. "An old friend? Please I'm barely 30." she says jokingly. "Sorry, you'll have to put up with my humor, it's the only thing keeping me running in this town. Coffee doesn't do it any justice. But don't sweat it," she starts chuckling. "I'm used to being stared at, mostly in 'shock and awe' or overwhelming fear. I really don't know why, but most people get the impression that I'm pure evil or something. Heh, must be their eyes playing tricks on them." she smirked. "By the way... You're quite the journey away from home to attend the President's speech." she says noting his accent. English accent, tall and fit; he was quite the catch if she lingered on such thoughts. "Where you a Police Officer overseas or were you Stateside?" she asked, more out of boredom. It beat having to watch her partner eat.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"Your friend out there is right you know..." a voice from behind Damien cut into his silent eating, that familiar voice.

"I'll have what he's having, and a triple black coffee. keep the change as a tip." Edgar almost exactly emulated Damien's tip earlier and laid out a fifty, before sitting opposite his 'friend'.

"I cannot stay long, need to recharge before I go again. But there are some things I need to discuss with you while we both have some time..." Edgar said.

Damian choked on his shake, swallowed it, and let out a long sigh. "Can't you show up like a normal person? I mean... a simple: 'Hey man', 'How you doin', rather than scarring me shitless in a burger joint line?" he says this shaking his head.

He looks up to Edgar and cocks an eyebrow and leans upon his elbow in his booth. "Huh...to be honest I'm getting the feeling too. But I also wonder if this feeling of being watched has anything to do with, gee I don't know, the 7' tall giant walking around in a duster leering over my table at the moment... I mean... It could be just a quick guess." he says before bringing up his arm. "Sorry-that's right you hate sarcasm. I learned that this morning." he grumbles before leaning back in his seat. "Recharge? Oh, yeah-like queenie. Shit... I'll have to check up on her in a bit...the thought of harboring a wanted criminal and a possible weapon of mass destruction just doesn't sit well with me."

He sighs again, and looks up at Ed. "Fine. Go ahead and tell me. Your just going to tell me anyhow." he grumbles, grabbing his double cheese burger and started demolishing it.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Damian Handy wrote:
Damian choked on his shake, swallowed it, and let out a long sigh. "Can't you show up like a normal person? I mean... a simple: 'Hey man', 'How you doin', rather than scarring me shitless in a burger joint line?" he says this shaking his head.

He looks up to Edgar and cocks an eyebrow and leans upon his elbow in his booth. "Huh...to be honest I'm getting the feeling too. But I also wonder if this feeling of being watched has anything to do with, gee I don't know, the 7' tall giant walking around in a duster leering over my table at the moment... I mean... It could be just a quick guess." he says before bringing up his arm. "Sorry-that's right you hate sarcasm. I learned that this morning." he grumbles before leaning back in his seat. "Recharge? Oh, yeah-like queenie. Shit... I'll have to check up on her in a bit...the thought of harboring a wanted criminal and a possible weapon of mass destruction just doesn't sit well with me."

He sighs again, and looks up at Ed. "Fine. Go ahead and tell me. Your just going to tell me anyhow." he grumbles, grabbing his double cheese burger and started demolishing it.

Edgar merely shrugged his shoulders "Hey, I walked through the front door, just like everyone else, what more do you want? it's not my fault your mind is in the clouds. Don't hate the player, hate the game." Edgar replied before taking a rather sizable bite out of his double beef cheeseburger.

"Believe me, I have not been watching you since you departed the apartment. I've been rather... occupied.  Catherine is in very real trouble right now, and I've just been attacked myself, kinda why I need to do a fill up here." Edgar explained. then he caught the snippet about him being a criminal and his daughter a weapon.

"I thought I already told you about my innocence. Them wanting me by law does not make them any more right about the situation than you are now. As for The Queen, leave her be. She may be the very one that saves you all." Edgar said before taking a second bite and relishing it.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Sheila McDougal wrote:

She took another sip and pulled away the cup. "An old friend? Please I'm barely 30." she says jokingly. "Sorry, you'll have to put up with my humor, it's the only thing keeping me running in this town. Coffee doesn't do it any justice. But don't sweat it," she starts chuckling. "I'm used to being stared at, mostly in 'shock and awe' or overwhelming fear. I really don't know why, but most people get the impression that I'm pure evil or something. Heh, must be their eyes playing tricks on them." she smirked. "By the way... You're quite the journey away from home to attend the President's speech." she says noting his accent. English accent, tall and fit; he was quite the catch if she lingered on such thoughts. "Where you a Police Officer overseas or were you Stateside?" she asked, more out of boredom. It beat having to watch her partner eat.  

Ben chuckled at her response "haha, humor is the one thing that helps us get through the day, and i wouldn't say pure evil just a little bit" Ben chuckled as he said that last part he then replied to her previous question "and yes i was a member of the Raccoon City Police Department, you've no doubt heard the tragic story of Raccoon"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Burger   Happy Burger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Burger
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next