The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Share | 
 

 Entrance from the Main Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cindy Handy
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 27

PostSubject: Entrance from the Main Road   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:31 pm

A jeep rolls up to the cathedral's roadside entrance. After one experiences the horrors of Mayland City, and equally Raccoon City; one would have an inclination to steer clear away from grave sites. As Cindy looked down from the overpass, the vast graveyard on the other side of the Cathedral looked incredibly creepy. "Damn my gut...I should have taken the chopper when I had the chance..." She says to herself with a sigh, putting the car into park. She was in her civilian attire currently, a pair of khaki pants, with a dark long sleeve halter. Her hair was long and flowing, and her shining blue eyes gleamed in the pale light caused by the ever darkening dusk.




She steps up to the cathedral, still wondering why her gut told her to come here. She knew her brother was in town, the whole reason why she was here to begin with; but something 'otherworldly' had seemed to pull at her intestines and sent her headed this way. "Damn my gut..." she hissed again this time adding a pout, walking up to the entrance, placing a hand on the door. She knew her brother wasn't inside...he wasn't from her knowledge at least, a very religious person. Hell, even she herself rarely stepped into a place of worship for the purpose of seeking out 'God'. But regardless, the nagging feeling she had that something important was inside was too great to pass up since she entered Tall Oaks. "Well...I wonder what's behind door number one then." she whispers. She then quietly opens one of the large steel doors. She slips in, and closed the door behind her.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:58 am

Edgar exited the building quietly, his hat and shades back on, once the huge oak doors closed, hie turned away from the place of worship and hevaed a sigh, that was the first time he had to use his powers on a person he had considered a friend to cover his tracks.

He didn't like it one bit. But he had no choice...

Now, he had to do a few things before he met up with his 'Daughter' and prepare for the presidential arrival.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For me, the Demons are real, as real as the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and the weapons you bear.

The funnies: Damien Handy: "Stunned me from wha-OH MY DEAR GOD SEND ME THE NEXUS LINK NAO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: My first post, WOOOT! :D   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:03 am

As soon as his feet touched the muddy earth, a small voice bounced off his back and reverberated against the large wooden doors of the Cathedral.

Behind Edgar stood a woman in nun's clothing as she nervously poked her...well 'generous' frame from behind the door-despite the heavy robes her prominent chest behind the hovering and gleaming gold cross wasn't so modest as the rest of her attire:





She was also wearing what looked like full fingered latex gloves from under the robe as she approached the larger man-the heavy doors shutting tightly closed behind her. She had purple toned hair-it was black really-but it had an almost purple sheen. Her eyes were, however, a brilliant lavender almost purple color. "Excuse me, Sir!" she called back again, hoping to receive her attention. "You have forgotten something! The Holy Father himself instructed me to hand you over some knowledge before you left!" she calls again.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★


Alternative 1
Alternative 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:15 am

Edgar turned his head, and the reflective glaze of his shades seemed to stare at the Nun who followed him out, and internally he relaxed the tension in his right arm, uncoiling from the inhuman punch he would have thrown if he was suddenly ambushed.

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
"Excuse me, Sir!" she called back again, hoping to receive her attention. "You have forgotten something! The Holy Father himself instructed me to hand you over some knowledge before you left!"

This time, he turned fully towards the nun, curiousity sparked him only ever so slightly, and his left eyebrow raised above the frame of the glasses, arching in a modest interest.

"Yes?" Edgar stated evenly.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For me, the Demons are real, as real as the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and the weapons you bear.

The funnies: Damien Handy: "Stunned me from wha-OH MY DEAR GOD SEND ME THE NEXUS LINK NAO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar turned his head, and the reflective glaze of his shades seemed to stare at the Nun who followed him out, and internally he relaxed the tension in his right arm, uncoiling from the inhuman punch he would have thrown if he was suddenly ambushed.

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
"Excuse me, Sir!" she called back again, hoping to receive her attention. "You have forgotten something! The Holy Father himself instructed me to hand you over some knowledge before you left!"

This time, he turned fully towards the nun, curiousity sparked him only ever so slightly, and his left eyebrow raised above the frame of the glasses, arching in a modest interest.

"Yes?" Edgar stated evenly.

As she looked up at him from her 5'10 height she smiled. "This knowledge will aid you well. For the Holy Father's knowledge is faithful and exactly precise despite his untimely demise 13 years ago." she says with a slight giggle, her head tilting left slightly. "Take this with you into your dreams Edgar Holden; the Master is not dead-and when he's free of his bodiless penitentiary he will resume his duties as he would have years ago." She suddenly was gone in a blink of an eye-and then suddenly Edgar felt his stomach curl inward as he is flung from where he stood into the vehicle the pink haired woman was driving.

The vehicle was sparking and smoking, but no severe damage seemed to have been inflicted upon the taller and wider man. Over to where the nun stood, her eyes became sharper and her right and left hands had a glowing gauntlet like apparatus gloved over them. "Mmmhmmhmm..." she coquettishly giggles under her closed glossy red lips, bringing up her hands. "Blessed is I, who carry Grav-Knuckles. How did it feel? Each part was 'blessed' and each part handcrafted by the Holy Father himself, Grand Master Ferral. With this weapon at my disposal and my unsurpassed speed-we are at even level!" she says letting her body form into a weird stance; the practice even weirder with her robe still on. "I'll be honest with you, I never met the man in person, but he sent me this gift six months ago when I received word of your whereabouts in Siberia. I go checking there, but then I follow a few 'bread crumbs' that lead me to this fine town of Tall Oaks a few weeks ago...when I heard the 'Presidential Speech' was to begin!" she exclaims with a furious and haughty tone.

She then charges, reeling her right fist back. "You can imagine my anticipation!!" she exclaims, in a crazed psychopathic manner that was almost sycophantic.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★


Alternative 1
Alternative 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:08 am

Sayaka Kamori wrote:
As she looked up at him from her 5'10 height she smiled. "This knowledge will aid you well. For the Holy Father's knowledge is faithful and exactly precise despite his untimely demise 13 years ago." she says with a slight giggle, her head tilting left slightly. "Take this with you into your dreams Edgar Holden; the Master is not dead-and when he's free of his bodiless penitentiary he will resume his duties as he would have years ago." She suddenly was gone in a blink of an eye-and then suddenly Edgar felt his stomach curl inward as he is flung from where he stood into the vehicle the pink haired woman was driving.

The vehicle was sparking and smoking, but no severe damage seemed to have been inflicted upon the taller and wider man. Over to where the nun stood, her eyes became sharper and her right and left hands had a glowing gauntlet like apparatus gloved over them. "Mmmhmmhmm..." she coquettishly giggles under her closed glossy red lips, bringing up her hands. "Blessed is I, who carry Grav-Knuckles. How did it feel? Each part was 'blessed' and each part handcrafted by the Holy Father himself, Grand Master Ferral. With this weapon at my disposal and my unsurpassed speed-we are at even level!" she says letting her body form into a weird stance; the practice even weirder with her robe still on. "I'll be honest with you, I never met the man in person, but he sent me this gift six months ago when I received word of your whereabouts in Siberia. I go checking there, but then I follow a few 'bread crumbs' that lead me to this fine town of Tall Oaks a few weeks ago...when I heard the 'Presidential Speech' was to begin!" she exclaims with a furious and haughty tone.

She then charges, reeling her right fist back. "You can imagine my anticipation!!" she exclaims, in a crazed psychopathic manner that was almost sycophantic.

Edgar took the blow without any time to brace himself, but he remained standing. His boots digging twin furrows into the dirt until he came to a stop, his head hung low, and his face covered by the shadow of his hat. His expression, if his assailat could see it, would be one of grim anger.

Then she revealed all the answers, and Edgar knew then, what this was about.

As the unidentified nun doppleganger made her move with those "gravity" gauntlets, Edgar's own right hand snapped up, and gripped her wrist mere inches before her gloved fist could impact, and his dark aura seeped from his body.

"So.... Kidnapping me and stuffing me in another one of his test tubes for 2 years was not enough... He had to pry at me from beyond the grave once more.... And he sends an ametur human with a new toy to do it... Ferral must've slipped some before he died... Shame he sends a mercenary assasin to the grave with him...." Ed growled out slightly, before he stands upright, and hoisted his attacker into the air with his superhuman strength.

"I hope that whatever a deadman has payed you is worth it kid..." Ed said sinisterly, his teeth became more shark-like as his powers began their work, but much more controlled than ever before. He flung the woman away back towards the cathedral wall.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For me, the Demons are real, as real as the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and the weapons you bear.

The funnies: Damien Handy: "Stunned me from wha-OH MY DEAR GOD SEND ME THE NEXUS LINK NAO!"


Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 am

Her only hesitation was a simple blink when the bigger man caught her wrist. "So...you aren't all just tall and brooding for 'looks'-you really do have some power in ya after all!" she states with some laughter before it was abruptly cut off as he raises her into the air and throws her like a bean bag-but unlike bean bags and unlike the regular 'ameture assassin', this one was quite nimble. As she soars at the building at blinking speed, she manages to contort her body-ripping the robes partly at her thighs down to her ankles and twist her body around in time to land against the wall in a stretched position. Her legs sprawled out, her hands between the gap of her thighs. She briefly looks at the tall man with a 'just as planned' face before springing off the wall and spinning down upon him with her right leg-which landed on him like 1000 bricks. As she rolled off him, he would briefly notice the undergarments she wore seemed to be like the latex gloves she wore under her gauntlets and the latex itself wasn't at all latex...rather something new entirely.

She rolls off the ground, and the woman sprints at Edgar at a fast pace again-his own vision being slightly impaired from her super human movements-the only thing leading him on was her deep almost feral chuckles as she came at him with a right hook to the face.


★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★


Alternative 1
Alternative 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
avatar

Posts : 279
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:57 am

Edgar's head did not turn, but his eyes kept pace with her without effort. High speed movement was a requirement for high speed flight, and inhuman combat capability, which he was well known for by now.

And he knew by her movements, that she was not a normal human.

"Modified.... I guess I should have expected as much from one of James' lackeys..." The she landed a blow against his neck and shoulders. Not enough to make him reel, but enough for him to glimmer a faint interest in her physical strength.

"Metahuman speed and strength.... But with no trace of the virus... Hmm, Prototype supersoldier.... Perhaps based off of my own blood no? Interesting..." Ed's face turned into a slight sneer.

The, she came at him with that gauntlet again, she could fool ordinary human eyes and sensors, but Edgar was anything but ordinary. He ducked the well aimed swing by mere milimeters, his hat flying from his head, revealing his long straight black hair, then, with his own superhuman speed, he wrapped his left arm around her waist before she could lift her knees into his chest or face, and then using her own momentum coupled with his own considerable forcem he thew the woman straight into her own car.

"Our little sparring match will soon start to draw some unwanted attention... I think a change of location is in order, 'lady of the faith', why don't you meet me in the catacombs beneath the Cathedral, and we may yet finish our discussion in private, within the halls Of The Dead..." Edgar said, his grinning visage fading fast, before vanishing.

The feeling of his presence did not move far, she could feel it, it moved underground, beneath the Cathedral halls...

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For me, the Demons are real, as real as the air you breathe, the clothes you wear, and the weapons you bear.

The funnies: Damien Handy: "Stunned me from wha-OH MY DEAR GOD SEND ME THE NEXUS LINK NAO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sayaka Kamori
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:21 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

The feeling of his presence did not move far, she could feel it, it moved underground, beneath the Cathedral halls...

She quickly pulled herself out of the indentation into the car-more of her robe tearing away. She shakes her head left to right and chuckles to herself, dashing into the grave yard where she knew of a fast entrance into the catacombs.

★★★★☆๑۩۩๑☆★★★★


Alternative 1
Alternative 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Entrance from the Main Road   

Back to top Go down
 
Entrance from the Main Road
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» LMS Round 8 - Road America - Discussion Thread
» [nK F1800 CHAMP] THE ROAD RUNNERS - SEASON 2 - FEBRUARY 20
» Kavalek in Huffington: The Road to Chess Mastery
» Forum main logo Contest
» Petit Le Mans - Road Atlanta - October 17-20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3 :: Tall Oaks :: Tall Oaks Cathedral-
Jump to: