Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

West City Ave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

West City Ave Empty
PostSubject: West City Ave   West City Ave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Being carried by her husband was adorable, she just snuggled against him as they walked over to West City across the bridge. On this side of the river, it was more suburban than city. Some houses were spaced apart from others, though most of these said buildings were looked like apartments rather than homes. She narrows her eyelids in a seductive manner and brings her mouth to her husband's ear and whispered: "Your quite light on your feet today. Something good happen your not telling me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

West City Ave Empty
PostSubject: Re: West City Ave   West City Ave Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

"Oh, just managed to take out a dozen templar goons without effort, good to know I've still got it." He replied, with a smile, "but more importantly, you're home." He said with a tender smile. "I admit to worrying sometimes, even thoguh I know you're more than capable of handling yourself, but it is a weight off my shoulders seeing you home safe and sound." As he walked along, they soon arrived at their home. "We arrive at your palace, oh fair maiden." He said in a slightly joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Jessie Taylor
Survivor
Survivor
Jessie Taylor

West City Ave Empty
PostSubject: Re: West City Ave   West City Ave Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Khristian wrote:
"Oh, just managed to take out a dozen templar goons without effort, good to know I've still got it." He replied, with a smile, "but more importantly, you're home." He said with a tender smile. "I admit to worrying sometimes, even thoguh I know you're more than capable of handling yourself, but it is a weight off my shoulders seeing you home safe and sound." As he walked along, they soon arrived at their home. "We arrive at your palace, oh fair maiden." He said in a slightly joking tone.

She grinned, still in his arms she gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'm glad to see you are also safe. I'd hate myself if you got hurt and I wasn't around to patch you up." She says in a very tender manner. She looks to the door and then back at him with a giggle. "It appears we have." she replies back. "I order you to see to it that gate doth open, my handsome knight." she says with a joking manner back. Her eyelids shut and she waved her hand mockingly like a empess or queen.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

West City Ave Empty
PostSubject: Re: West City Ave   West City Ave Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm

"As you wish, oh royal highness." He replied in a joking knightly voice, as he proceeded to open said door, and walk them both in, the door closing behind them, and the lock put in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

West City Ave Empty
PostSubject: Re: West City Ave   West City Ave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West City Ave
Page 1 of 1