Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Room 10: Ben's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Empty
PostSubject: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Ben quickly entered his room and shut the door behind him, he looked around the room it was a fairly standard apartment, a single bed with a bedside table and a digital clock sat on top of it there was also a closet and a bathroom/toilet combo, For Ben this was simple yet perfect. Ben placed his medium sized suitcase on his bed and opened it up to reveal several clothes and a few more pair of shoes he placed his clothes inside the closet on the clothes rail and put his shoes on the bottom shelf. He also had a secret compartment with in the suitcase that had his custom Beretta elite II, Rachel's custom samurai Edge a few 9 mm handgun mags and his 10 piece lock-pick set, he also had a VP70 which he designated as his favorite backup gun. Ben took his Beretta out of the suitcase and placed it under his pillow (something he always did after the events of Raccoon City) he then went into the bathroom to have a quick shower. After his shower he came out with just his boxer shorts on, as he was walking to his bed he looked down at the scar running across the left side of his chest and quietly sighed as he got on the bed to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 pm

As the hours pass from night to day, a gentle rap outside the windows of the apartments quickly become a rapid downpour of rain. Gray light shines through the windows. A watery breeze drifts through the windows of apartments who's windows are open, and an exploding boom of clashing thunder outside rattles the old windows, but nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

The sound of thunder and rattling windows startle Ben, he quickly jumps out of bed and points his Beretta at the window of his apartment he soon realizes that it was nothing to worry about. He places his gun on the bedside table and walks over to the window, he looks out and sees nothing but the rain hitting the outside of the window. He walks to the bathroom to take a shower in order to properly wake him up. After his shower he goes over to his closet and took out the clothes he would be wearing today which were a white t-shirt, some black combat trousers and a dark red hooded jacket. After he got dressed he tucked his holstered combat knife inside his jeans and said to himself "Never leave home without it" he put his black trainers on and proceeded to leave his room and make his way to the reception area.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Samantha Yung's Apartment wrote:
Samantha was up already, always being an early riser, she had already taken a shower, applied makeup and got dressed into a long sleeve striped shirt like she had worn the day before when the torrent of thunder began to blare. She slipped on her shoes and heads out into the hallway when...
..She bumped into a man in the hall. "Ahh!" she cried out, falling back and landed onto her rump. She cringed, rubbing her aching backside while her 'upper body' started to 'settle down' again. She looks up at the other man, blushing out of embarrassment. "Sorry, I didn't see you there..." she say apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Ben looks down at the young woman and replies with a smile "no need to apologise i wasn't paying attention" he then asks if she is okay and extends his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm

She blushed again, and nodded with a smile. "I am alright," she takes his hand and is pulled back up onto her feet. "if that is the case neither of us were paying attention." she says with a light giggle. She looks at him and cocks an eyebrow. "Your from England, are you not?" she says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Ben takes note of the young woman's accent and replies "yes i am and judging by your accent i'd say you are too" he then continues with a smile "My name is Ben Winters by the way but you can just call me Ben"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:48 pm

She grins. "Samantha Yung, yes, I have relatives in England." She pulls back long black bangs from her green eyes and adds: "Alright, Ben. It is a pleasure to meet you, despite the way we abruptly 'met'." she chuckles and then shutters at the sound of thunder outside. She nervously looked back at him but grinned again. "And, I'm guessing your here to see the Presidential Speech too, eh?" she says with a chuckle. Well, the way she saw it, she couldn't see any other reason why anyone visited Tall Oaks lately.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Ben replied with a smile "It's also a pleasure to meet you Miss Yung" He then continued with a more serious look on his face "Yes i am also here for the presidents speech his gaze then left Samantha as he looked towards the floor and said in quiet tone "i just hope the rumors I've heard are true"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 pm

She blinked at his statement and then turned toward the floor as well briefly, then looked back up at him. "Is...everything alright?" she asked in a concerned manner.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Ben looked back at Samantha with a smile and replied "Yes everything's fine it's nothing to worry about" he then continued "Well i really could stay here and chat with you all day but i have few things to do so i must get going" he the finishes with "See ya later" and makes his way down to the reception area.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Samantha nodded and bid him good day, letting Ben continue with the rest of his day. She half turned to him and watched him leave before she followed. She too had places to be this morning, and headed over to the Cafe to get ready for the morning shift.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Ben made his way to his room he unlocked the door and pushed it open he walked inside his room he gave the door a gentle push with his foot but it didn't close properly there was a little gap that left the door partially open but Ben didn't notice, he places the metal box on his bed and takes off his jacket and throws it onto the bed, he paused for a moment pondering as to what the box could contain. Ben sat on the bed beside the box he took his shirt off and traced the scar on his chest with his finger and quietly said “I’m guessing the contents of this box explain why she did this” Ben let out a sigh and sat in the middle of the bed he pulled the over so it was in front of him he placed his fingers on the two buttons and pushed them in the case clicked and unlocked inside the case was a letter inside the case, Ben wondered why she would need a case this size just for one letter Ben took the letter out and proceeded to read it (Click here to read letter >>>>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<<<<<)

Ben sat in complete silence a single tear rolled down Ben’s cheek he soon wiped the tear away he went into the bathroom to wash his face yet sorrow soon turn to rage Ben clenched his fist and punched the mirror that was on the bathroom wall and thought to himself after all this time I thought It was my fault, yet all along she was being manipulated by Wesker (the thought of his name made Ben’s blood boil and he punched the mirror again) Ben knew Wesker from his days back in the R.P.D but only in passing, (Rachel however knew him slightly better as she almost gained a position with S.T.A.R.S yet she was declined at the last minute) after reading the letter, Ben looked down at his hand which was now bleeding he then looked back at the cracked mirror and said with a slight chuckle “much like my life broken beyond repair” Ben wiped the blood off of his hand with a towel and walked back into the bedroom he picked the letter up once more and thought to himself at least now I know why she stayed behind, sacrificed her own life in order for me to cling on to mine and continue the fight this still go down well with Ben yet now at least he had a deeper understanding.

Ben folded the letter up and placed on the bedside table, he then remembered the gun that Rachel mention in the letter he opened the case and saw that the letter was hiding a handle he pulled the handle and underneath it was a Beretta M92F was black stainless steel with a compensator, rubberized grips and a dark red frame it’s barrel has a threaded tip to allow for a silencer if needed it also had a rail to allow for a laser aiming device it also had Custom Kendo Shop engraved on the slide. Ben took the gun out of the case and held it in his hand he was amazed at the amount of work that had been put into this gun he sat on the bed admiring his new handgun for a while.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:22 pm

One of the room makers knocks upon Ben's door. "Hello, anyone in there?" said the young woman who halfway entered. "Oh, forgive me I was not aware you were in here. I'll come back later then." she says pulling away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Ben quickly placed the Beretta back inside the metal case and called back to the young woman and said that he was just heading back out he turned to pick his jacket up from his bed and makes his way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:29 pm

The cleaning lady returns with a smile. "I'll have the bed made and the room clean by the time you return." she said with a grin. "I'm just happy your room isn't in the shape room 7's is. Someone was really hitting the bottle hard last night...We'll have to replace the waste bin in there..." she says with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:34 pm

As she was walking down the hall, Merryl paused before room 10's door. She could hear someone speaking inside, and slowly she pressed her side against the door. "Room 7's occupant was drunk eh? Hmm..." she thinks to herself, and then thought of Damian from the night before. He wasn't the man she had heard he was reputed to be, which was disheartening for her since she had aspired to be like him, if not better. She smiled inwardly. Her Olympic medalist self was still quite a competitor, even if she wasn't an Olympic swimmer now...the FBI can be just as competitive in nature.

She decides to listen in more.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Ben turned to the cleaning lady and say's "Any idea who's staying in room 7? i arrived pretty late last night so didn't get chance to see any of the other occupants"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:21 pm

The cleaning woman turns to the occupant of room ten and shrugs. "Well I'm not at liberty to say who is staying in which apartment; but to be honest even I don't have a clue. Though I believe he's the man who came in with the black sedan; the one with the B.S.A.A. Emblems on the sides." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Overhearing this new bit of information, Merryl backs away from the door slightly. "It has to be...room seven is Damian!" her mind screamed. She looked in the direction of room seven, and then pressed her ear against the door frame again.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Ben replies with a smile "Okay, well thanks for taking the time to tidy this place and be sure to enjoy the rest of your day" Ben then turns to the door and proceeds to open it....
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Merryl could hear someone approaching the door, from the sounds of it the male occupant!

She quickly, but silently backs away from the door, and steps towards the center of the hall. She fumbles with her phone which she takes out from her gun belt, flicking through it to her note pad app to record what she just found out. "I'll have to check his room out later, maybe I'll find some more clues about him." she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Ben pauses and grabs the metal case he then opens the door and walks out into the corridor he spots a woman possibly in her late 20's with Auburn hair, he slightly raises his hand (as if he was waving) and say's Good Morning to the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:17 pm

She turns her attention to the British accent that greeted her this morning. Looking up at him she waved back, then took notice of the metal case. "Good morning." she replied back. She looks from his face to the case and then back. "Whats in the case I wonder..." she thinks, before adding. "I didn't see you around before. Did you arrive last night?" she asked passively, finishing up her note.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Ben noticed the woman's gun and then replied with a smile "Yes i arrived pretty late last night" Ben then introduced himself to the woman " Ben Winters, Private Investigator pleased to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 10: Ben's Apartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next