Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Room 10: Ben's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:36 pm

She looked up at him with a curious grin. "Agent Merryl Natalyia, F.B.I." she says placing the phone back into a pouch on her belt. She notices her umbrella against the side of his door and inwardly groans. Looking back to him she smiles. "A P.I., huh? I was in that field for a while before I joined the bureau." she says extending her hand to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Ben shook the woman's hand and replied "Yeah i used to be with the B.S.A.A but i got a bit reckless with myself so my Captain had to discharge me in order for me to cool down i guess, So are you here to oversee the presidents speech?"
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 pm

"B.S.A.A. huh?" she grinned. "Your the second person I've met that had a prior history as a B.S.A.A. Soldier." she says shaking his hand and could tell by their texture that he wasn't lying. Partially roughened, and a firm shake told her this to be exact. "Yes and no. I'm also here on F.B.I. related business." she replies.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Ben replied "i'm here to listen to the presidents speech as i assume most people are" he says with a smile He then asks in a slightly concerned manner "I assume the other ex B.S.A.A person is also here in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:37 pm

She nodded. "Yeah. I saw him last night. He's also here for the President's Speech, or so I gather. He supposedly was also a former Raccoon Police officer...I can see why he would want to attend." she says before turning her head towards her umbrella and grabs it. She then turns to Ben again and smiles. "Do you like coffee?" she asks randomly.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Ben looks at Merryl and replies with a smile "Yes i like Coffee" he then clocked on to her previous comment and "Wait, did you say he was a former Raccoon Police Officer?"
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:59 pm

She grinned. "Yeah, I'll divulge more over with some coffee." she said. "So...your just as interested in Damian as I am...I could use this." she thinks. "There's a cafe across the street." she says walking to the stairway.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Ben replies "sure thing i could do with some coffee" as he follows her to the stairway.
Back to top Go down
Merryl Natalyia
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Merryl Natalyia

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Ben Winters wrote:
Ben replies "sure thing i could do with some coffee" as he follows her to the stairway.

She heads down the stairway, leading the way.

(continue at Tall Oaks Cafe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:55 pm

(Continued from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ben unlocked his door and walked into his room which was now clean and tidy, he put the metal case on his bed and took out the Samurai Edge from Rachel, and put it on his bed he also took out the silencer that was with it. He then put the metal case under the bed he then got his suitcase and took out his laptop, deciding to follow Merryl's advice about checking out the campus area. But he had a few other errands to take care off first besides he had the rest of the day. On his laptop he pulled up a word file that had all the info he had gathered on a new organization known as Neo Umbrella. Ben thought to himself "It's about time all of this ended, Umbrella will be eliminated from this world and all bio terrorists with them even if it costs me my own life" before he read through the file on his laptop he pulled out a small carry case that contained his portable iPod speakers he plugged his iPod into it and pressed play that song that began playing was (https://youtu.be/3lyRvs4gLpg Click it if you want to) Ben than began reading the file on his laptop while the music played in the background.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:33 am

Ben pushed his laptop to one side and sighed he then decided it would be best to go check out the campus area now, he took his jacket off and pulled out a gun harness from his suitcase he put the gun harness on and placed his Samurai Edge in the holster he put his jacket back on and quickly made his way to the reception area.

Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 am

(Continued from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ben got back into his room and sat on the edge of his bed, he thought for moment about the encounter he just had downstairs but then decided to forget about it he made his way to the bathroom and had a quick shower after which he got changed into some new clothes a Brown jacket, White T-shirt and blue jeans he then sat on the bed and planned what he would do for the rest of the day which is as follows
Find a decent gun store to stock up on supplys and such and then find a nice place to have a quiet drink while the rest of the day goes on. Ben jumps to his feet with a smile and makes his way back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 10: Ben's Apartment    Room 10: Ben's Apartment  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 10: Ben's Apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2