Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

The Maple Lodge: Reception

Go down 
+5
NPCs
Belladonna
Samantha Yung
Damian Handy
Darkstorm Zero
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

The Maple Lodge: Reception Empty
PostSubject: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Edgar entered through the main double doors, and moved immediately towards the reception desk, and the Clerk sitting there, readying his pristine Interpol identification...

"Sorry sir, we are not renting rooms for the next week due to the presidential vist and the associated security concerns..." the clerk stated on automatic. But the reply he got from the man startled him.

"Yes, I know. Reservation for Edward Ironside, Interpol." Edgar stated, as he layed his false identification and forged badge in front of the Clerk. This forgery was hand crafted by Edgar using the technologies he had developed over the years, and was completely sound upon examination with the naked eye.

"Oh, Yes, of course sir. Your room is room 4, 1st Class, just as you specified." the Clerk stuttered at his fault."

"That's fine. I do have 2 additional things I need to ensure. 1st, under no circumstances is anyone else to know I am here, even if they claim to be from other agencies or even Interpol. Understand?" Edgar said, as he eyed the Clerk intently, to which the small man immediately withered and nodded energetically, slipping the booking receipt into the paper shredder.

"And the 2nd thing," Edgar lowered his voice and leaned forward towards the Clerk so only he could hear what Ed said, "The two guests comming into the Lodge right now behind me? Their rooms got double-booked with each other, you understand that?" Edgar said, and winked at the Clerk.

The Clerk looked at Belladonna and Damien even as they made their own way over.

"Say it was a booking error, don't worry." Edgar insured. And the Clerk nooded again, as he made adjustments on the Ledger and the computer files.

'That out to keep them distracted and give me some leeway' Edgar thought.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:44 am

As Damian enters, he holds the door open, propping it open with his suitcase before standing beside a potted plant, allowing the woman ahead of him to get into line. He yawns, pulling his case back and allowing the door to shut freely closed. It was a quaint little inn, he gave it that much. Random picture frames of Dollar Store paintings or the portraits that come with purchasing empty picture frames.

He looks over to the woman, whom previously he didn't get a really good look at prior, and then to the man in the dark leather coat ascending the stairs, his head out of sight before he got the chance to look at him. "Dang...that guy's gotta be pushing 7ft, I haven't seen someone that tall in forever. Circus must be in town...heh, this press conference is a circus." he thinks. Looking back at the woman, he glances at her ID, seeing the big bold print stating "PRESS". He shrugs. "Heh...this is gonna be rich." he mutters, still smoking his cigarette despite the no smoking sign.
Back to top Go down
https://recb3.forumotion.com
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: My first post!!! :D   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:42 am

The entrance opens, and in comes a tired young woman with rather 'unmistakable traits'; said massive trait(s) begins bouncing left to right in the striped sweater dress she wore. She enters the small room, and pauses, glancing at the three new arrivals, one of which had not turned around and seemed to continue his way up the stairs. Blinking, the young woman walks towards the reception desk-her massive assets bouncing with each step. "Hello again Andrew." she says in her cool British tone. "Did any packages arrive for me while I was at work?" she asks, her big green eyes. rolling to the other two. One was a gorgeous woman in black, the other was a man who almost looked like a stereotypical detective with stubble on his chin. She noticed the PRESS ID badge on the woman and then nods to herself. "Reporters." She looks back to the man again and awaits her answer.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 am

She turned to look at the smoking drunk who had almost driven into her in the parking lot and scowled, before pointing at the no smoking sign "Do you mind" she said letting go of her roll along suitcase and folding her arms "I'd much rather not inhale your poisons, you've already made one attempt to shorten my life when you decided to drink and drive!" The smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled the lobby as she glared at the disheveled and grubby looking man.
And then as if to make matters worse someone ( Samantha ) jumped her place in the queue.
Jez she muttered to herself and why is the president coming here again. She shot another withering look at the smoking man, one that said if that cigarette doesn't get put out you will before turning to the receptionist with s warm smile "Hiya I'm Jessica Hammond, from the New York Times, I have a reservation" she showed him her press pass, first thing she was going to do was have a shower, get the stink of Damian's smoke out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 am

Damian turned to the no smoking sign and turned back to the woman, almost purposefully blowing a smoke ring into her face before he decided against it. Instead he opened the door and flicked the stub into the parking lot, an orange smoldering arc that broke apart as it hit the ground. He didn't say a word, and turns back to the reporter. "Reporters...thats just the kind of breed of human I was expecting, but hoping I wouldn't run into here. But a reporter from New York of all things...great that's just super." he thinks begrudgingly, a lot of painful memories filtering through the sober areas of his mind. He folds his arm across his chest and sighs, looking back at the woman with narrowed eyes. Just being in this woman's presence made him want to take another swig, but decided against it again-might as well save that for later.

He leans against the wall again and waits patiently for the woman to be processed for he could just get on with his night.

Last edited by Damian Handy on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am

Even as Edgar ascended the stairs, his frown creased his face.

'Damien.... What has become of you, my old friend...' he thought, before willing those thoughts away, and proceeded into his unit.

The Clerk , Andrew, smiled and greeted Samantha and Jessica in turn.

"I'm sorry Samantha, the poastman isn't due to arrive for another half an hour. I'll make sure you are notified as soon as it arrives" he said as he turned towards the reporter, Jessica.

"Sorry about that ma'am, Yes, Your suite is ready, room 16. We hope youn enjoy your stay, and please observe all the presidential security protocals during your stay." said the Clerk, as he handed the woman her room key and filled the Ledger, before sitting down and awaiting the next patron.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:16 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Even as Edgar ascended the stairs, his frown creased his face.

'Damien.... What has become of you, my old friend...' he thought, becore willing those thoughts away, and proceeded into his unit.

The Clerk , Andrew, smiled and greeted Samantha and Jessica in turn.

"I'm sorry Samantha, the poastman isn't due to arrive for another half an hour. I'mm make sure you are notified as soon as it arrives" he said as he turned towards the reporter, Jessica.

"Sorry about that ma'am, Yes, Your suite is ready, room 16. We hope youn enjoy your stay, and please observe all the presidential security protocals during your stay." said the Clerk, as he handed the woman her room key and filled the Ledger, before sitting down and awaiting the next patron.

"Oh I see...well, thanks again Andrew I'll be heading to my room then." she replies back, turning towards the stairs and glancing back at the other two one last time before she headed upstairs, heading down the hall towards the apartment section of the Inn/Apartment complex. Despite it being nearly 8pm, the post office had been running at a later hour than usual due to the events occuring in this little town. "Of all the places...why Tall Oaks? It's so boring around here...nothing ever happens here in Tall Oaks..." she says to herself, walking past the rooms where the new arrivals will be staying for the next couple of days no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:20 am

Evem as Samantha ascended the stairs, the tall man with the wierd duster was walking down, minus his duffle bag.

He pressed himself against one wall to allow her to pass him in the narrow staircase and tipping his hat he said "Excuse me..", and proceeded back into the lobby and towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:30 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Evem as Samantha ascended the stairs, the tall man with the wierd duster was walking down, minus his duffle bag.

He pressed himself against one wall to allow her to pass him in the narrow staircase and tipping his hat he said "Excuse me..", and proceeded back into the lobby and towards the door.

Samantha blinked, looking up at the tall and broud shouldered man. "Wow...he's not your average visitor I'll say." she thought. She easily squeezed past the man, having been used to tight spaces before. "No problem." she called back before she continued her way back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 am

She smiled a charming winning smile at the clerk as she took her room pass from him " Thank you ever so much" she turned towards the stairs and hesitated for just a moment before turning back towards the clerk "Oh and I have a deposit box in the vault I'd like to see it after dinner. By the way what time is dinner served?" Again she threw the man her most charming smile. Waited for his reply and made her way towards the stairs just in time to see the giant who dropped from the sky finish descending them. See, she thought to herself, he can't fly, he uses the stairs like the rest of us. She decided not to flash this one a smile something in his eyes wiped it from her face even before it formed. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she found herself desperate for dinner not because she was hungry but because she wanted the weapons from the safe.
Having dropped her case off in room 16 and seen that it was a fairly standard hotel room she decided to take a walk through the park to help clear her head and relax her after the drive.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Damian steps up to the clerk now, and looks at him with red, tired eyes. "Reservation for Handy, Damian. B.S.S.A. Inspector." he states, palming his eyes with his hands, trying to squeeze their tired look out of them, but probably making it worse. He removes his hands, and watches the man leave-a tall brooding man with a unique black coat-

-then like flash from a camera, a memory kicks through his skull. His head explodes with information, and he's flashing back 15 years, when he was a S.W.A.T. Lieutenant, looking up at a great and powerful creature-reverting back into a man.

"..Edgar?" he mutters, but he immediately tosses the idea aside. Edgar Holden was a wanted terrorist now, not the man who nearly sacrificed his life to get him out of Raccoon. Why would he show up in a place where the best police force in the world would be guarding the president... it just didn't add up.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Edgar entered through the main double doors, and moved immediately towards the reception desk, and the Clerk sitting there, readying his pristine Interpol identification...

"Sorry sir, we are not renting rooms for the next week due to the presidential vist and the associated security concerns..." the clerk stated on automatic. But the reply he got from the man startled him.

"Yes, I know. Reservation for Edward Ironside, Interpol." Edgar stated, as he layed his false identification and forged badge in front of the Clerk. This forgery was hand crafted by Edgar using the technologies he had developed over the years, and was completely sound upon examination with the naked eye.

"Oh, Yes, of course sir. Your room is room 4, 1st Class, just as you specified." the Clerk stuttered at his fault."

"That's fine. I do have 2 additional things I need to ensure. 1st, under no circumstances is anyone else to know I am here, even if they claim to be from other agencies or even Interpol. Understand?" Edgar said, as he eyed the Clerk intently, to which the small man immediately withered and nodded energetically, slipping the booking receipt into the paper shredder.

"And the 2nd thing," Edgar lowered his voice and leaned forward towards the Clerk so only he could hear what Ed said, "The two guests comming into the Lodge right now behind me? Their rooms got double-booked with each other, you understand that?" Edgar said, and winked at the Clerk.

The Clerk looked at Belladonna and Damien even as they made their own way over.

"Say it was a booking error, don't worry." Edgar insured. And the Clerk nooded again, as he made adjustments on the Ledger and the computer files.

'That out to keep them distracted and give me some leeway' Edgar thought.

Falling back to the prior conversation, Andrew looks through the database again. "Oh...I'm so terribly sorry Sir...but you see, during the chaos of the President's Arrival, we of the Maple Lodge accidently double booked your room. I'm sorry...really I don't know what else to say." he replies solemnly. Inside however, he wondered why the Interpol agent would want those two double booked...an inside joke perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:32 am

Edgar did not look back, but he did smirk just a little, even as his mind was still able to read that of his former friend and comerade.

'Because, no matter wether or not my friends abandon and turn on me, I will never turn on my friends and comrades... Even if your memories are erased, 'She' will not hide for ever...' Ed thought to himself as he dissapeared into the cold darkness of the streets outside.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Damian suddenly turns to the clerk. "Wait, what? What do you mean double booked? How can it be double booked, I've booked the room weeks in advance!" he screamed slamming his hands down on the desk. "You really cant be serious!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 am

The clerk stammered a little, but quickly said "W...Well sir, I do apologise for this, but, we are booked solid. With the presidential visit and all, we and every other hotel, motel, tavern, inn and rental property are all fully booked for the next few weeks. I do not know how the error occured, but unfortunately we have no other rooms available anywere within a 300 mile radius of the town..." the Clerk apologised profusely, and more then once cursing the man from Interpol for making him do this.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
The clerk stammered a little, but quickly said "W...Well sir, I do apologise for this, but, we are booked solid. With the presidential visit and all, we and every other hotel, motel, tavern, inn and rental property are all fully booked for the next few weeks. I do not know how the error occured, but unfortunately we have no other rooms available anywere within a 300 mile radius of the town..." the Clerk apologised profusely, and more then once cursing the man from Interpol for making him do this.

Damian sighs, shrugging his head and shoulders before bringing it up again, even more irritated. He narrowed his eyes and rose his head. "There has to be something we can arrange; do you expect me just to sleep in my car?! I'm here for the same damn speech! There has to be a room open up there!" he screams, turning to the door then looked down. He reached into his coat pocket, looking for his wallet. "How much is for an apartment then? I'll take a damn Apartment if it's the only option; I'll sleep in the damn rest room." he says looking up at him again. He sighs, leaning over the table and sighs once more. "Come on Andy...there has to be something you can do right? I'm an Inspector for the B.S.A.A. after all, I'm supposed to be at this speech." he says, but it's not entirely true. Yes he was an Inspector. However, he wasn't assigned to be at the speech, and he was technically off duty.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 pm

"You could always try sharing the room with the other guest, sir..." the Clerk said nervously. He hated this, damn that interpol agent.

The clerk scratrched the back of his head irritably, it was the body language of irritation and nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Damian Handy
Admin
Damian Handy

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
"You could always try sharing the room with the other guest, sir..." the Clerk said nervously. He hated this, damn that interpol agent.

The clerk scratrched the back of his head irritably, it was the body language of irritation and nervousness.

He grunts leaning in closer when he noticed the man scratching his head. He blinks and a memory of his family washed over him. He grunts again and then sighs. "I'm sorry for pressuring you, but do you think any of these people would even let me in? Are you sure you don't have a room?" He says narrowing his eyes. "I mean its your guys fault for double booking me." he says looking towards the door. He sets his suitcase onto the desk. And stares at the man again. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm

From the top of the stairs the young woman Samantha returns. "What's the matter here Andrew?" came Samantha's British tone, blinking her big green eyes at the Receptionist.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm

The clerk turned his head and said "We have a problem.... The system says tht room 16 got double booked, that means that this guy" - He pointed to Damien; "is sharing a room with that reporter that came through just before." Andrew explained.

"The only options I have is to either make them bunk it, or see if any of the other guests are willing to share their room with this guy, but the only other guests here are yourself, and that big guy that just went for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 pm

She blinks, looking from Andrew to the man and then back to Andrew again. "Are you sure we don't have an empty room?" she says cocking her head to the left a little. "I thought that room across from mine was empty...room 7?" she asked, blinking slowly at the clerk.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:29 pm

The clerk shrugged his shoulders.

"Have a look on the computer" he said, knowing full well he had changed the records.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Yung
R.P.D. Police Officer
Samantha Yung

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Samantha turned the monitor her way, and looked at the records...but something didn't look right. "Hmm..." she takes the mouse briefly and the key board, highlighting it over room 7. She knew for a fact that the room was empty, she'd seen no one in it since she first came to live here. Now came the slightly more tricky part. She turned towards Andrew with a smile, her rather large eh, assets pressed against him. With a blushing yet friendly face she asks the clerk. "So..Andrew, has my package came in?" all the while with one hand she plucks quietly away at the keyboard. Hacking was something of a hobby, and she's hacked into this computer's system many times before, especially if she needed a little 'extension' for her rent. The tricky part was trying to keep Andrew the clerk distracted for a few minutes without him noticing. Her large green eyes looked into his, not flinching or showing ill intent. "You said it should be in about now, right?" she asked doubling her assets (in other terms...). If her package had indeed came in she could use that to her advantage, have him collect it and then she could put a minute worth of effort into clearing a room for the man behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Claire Redfield
Darkstorm Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:32 pm

"Umm... Err, yeah... I'll give the post office a call..." Andrew stuttered, as a blush appeared on his cheeks and around his neck. He scratched it furiously and picked up the receiver with his opposite hand, making him turn away from Samantha.

"Hey Bill, this is Andrew from the Maple Lodge..... Yeah, not too bad, and you?..... Good, good. Hey listen...." And Andrew started conversing with the local post office reguarding Samantha's package.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 pm

The cab pulled up in front of reception and the under cover assassin thrust a twenty into the driver's hand. Ignoring his thank you and goodbye's she strode up the steps towards reception. She felt terrible but was sure a hot bath would improve her mood. Her hand rested on the door to the hotel and she sighed putting on her friendly face as she pushed the door open and entered reception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maple Lodge: Reception
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next