Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

The Maple Lodge: Reception

Go down 
+5
NPCs
Belladonna
Samantha Yung
Damian Handy
Darkstorm Zero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

(Continued from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The young man made his way to the main desk, where the receptionist sat the man now at the desk the baseball cap he wore obscuring a proper view of his face the receptionist looked up at the young man "May i help you with something?" The man didn't make eye contact "i hope so" he said as he place d a roll of money onto the desk which was being held together by a rubber band, The receptionist looked blankly at the money "erm, i don't quite understand what you mean" the man in the baseball cap sighed his voice now sounding slightly irritated "look don't make this anymore complicated than it needs to be, all i need is for you to show me the list of the occupants that are here for the presidential speech. The receptionist states to the man that he can't give out the information he requires, The sighs again now looking more annoyed than before his fist clenches.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Ben pushes the door open and walks inside, he says good morning to the two at the desk he doesn't get a reply from either Ben walks towards the desk and looks towards Andrew the receptionist he takes no notice of the other man "Everything okay here" Ben asks Andrew, As he is about to reply he is cut off by the mysterious individual who snaps "Everything is fine, keep walking old man" Ben then looks at the other guy "i don't believe i asked you, but with the way your acting i'm gonna go with the fact things aren't fine" Ben then turns to fully face the man "Now you have two choices, 1.turn around and walk out of here or 2. be dragged out or here" it's your call pal.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Survivor
Survivor

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Jack looks at Ben from underneath the cap and is about to reply but upon seeing his face he finds himself unable to get any words out he stutters for a moment he then grabs the money he placed on the desk and quickly makes his way to the exit but before he exits he pauses "You better watch yourself out there Ben" and with that said he exits back into car park.
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 pm

As Jack quickly makes his way the exit Ben turns and makes his way to the stairs but as he does the last thing he hears ( "You better watch yourself out there Ben") Ben stops dead in his tracks he begins to turn but before he can even hope to get to the exit to find who this person Ben looks to find him gone and already leaving in his car. Ben now completely confused looks towards Andrew "What was all that about?" Andrew looks at Ben "Beats me, although he was trying to make show him the list of everyone who was here for the Presidential Speech, which he didn't see. Anyway do you know that guy?" Ben still confused replies in a emotionless tone "No i don't". Ben then quickly turns back to the stairs and makes his way to his room
Back to top Go down
Ben Winters
Robert Kendo
Ben Winters

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:37 pm

( Continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As Ben passed through the reception area he asked Andrew if there was anywhere that sells Firearms, Andrew sits for a moment thinking "i think there's one near the bar called After Hours, it's owned by a guy named Burke" Ben nods and thanks Andrew for the information he then heads out to the gun shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maple Lodge: Reception   The Maple Lodge: Reception - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maple Lodge: Reception
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3