Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Warehouse Floor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Earl, John and Biff were more like groveling to this man in a suit. The suited man had a red tie with a gold cross hanging over it with a ruby center. "You imbeciles...I would think a simple snatching job would be simple, especially for a couple of men of your...'stature'." he says adjusting his sunglasses. John gulped. "S-sir...please, we had a girl, but she was all...well freaky as shit! She broke Biff's face, and she had a fucking blade to my neck!" The other two nodded. "Yeah, I've never seen somethin' like that before! It came right out of her sleeve!" Earl said, gritting his teeth in anger.

The suited man pauses, and then frowns. "And just like a couple of imbeciles...you leave the money with her. You fools, if I wasn't a pacifist I'd kill the tree of you-" he says pointing at each of them. "Bang. Bang. Bang." He then drops his arm and walks away. "Instead, I'll leave that to the decision to the 'Count'. You fools have likely compromised the 'Count's' economic base in this wretched city."

The three seemed to panic. "What! Not that crazy Russie again!" "No sir, we can make it up sir!"

The suit turns to face them. "I'm sorry...but this is out of my hands." he finishes, adjusting his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:09 pm

NPCs wrote:
Earl, John and Biff were more like groveling to this man in a suit. The suited man had a red tie with a gold cross hanging over it with a ruby center. "You imbeciles...I would think a simple snatching job would be simple, especially for a couple of men of your...'stature'." he says adjusting his sunglasses. John gulped. "S-sir...please, we had a girl, but she was all...well freaky as shit! She broke Biff's face, and she had a fucking blade to my neck!" The other two nodded. "Yeah, I've never seen somethin' like that before! It came right out of her sleeve!" Earl said, gritting his teeth in anger.

The suited man pauses, and then frowns. "And just like a couple of imbeciles...you leave the money with her. You fools, if I wasn't a pacifist I'd kill the tree of you-" he says pointing at each of them. "Bang. Bang. Bang." He then drops his arm and walks away. "Instead, I'll leave that to the decision to the 'Count'. You fools have likely compromised the 'Count's' economic base in this wretched city."

The three seemed to panic. "What! Not that crazy Russie again!" "No sir, we can make it up sir!"

The suit turns to face them. "I'm sorry...but this is out of my hands." he finishes, adjusting his glasses.

Houki's eyes dilated. "The Count..." she tightens her fist. She drops over the edge, landing in the darkness. She tosses the envelope towards the four with a scrape, its contents spilling between them. "I think you gentlemen forgot something.." her voice echos, alerting them of her presence. Her eyes gleam in the darkness and she steps out-clad in her PJ's. Her face is distorted into rage as she looks to the suit. "Don't you move a muscle Templar. We're going to have a little chat." She says activating her hidden blade. She walks past the three men, not taking them as a threat. "Tell me, where the hell is the Count? Or is that what he calls himself these days?!" she exclaims, bearing her fangs.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Houki wrote:
NPCs wrote:

Houki's eyes dilated. "The Count..." she tightens her fist. She drops over the edge, landing in the darkness. She tosses the envelope towards the four with a scrape, its contents spilling between them. "I think you gentlemen forgot something.." her voice echos, alerting them of her presence. Her eyes gleam in the darkness and she steps out-clad in her PJ's. Her face is distorted into rage as she looks to the suit. "Don't you move a muscle Templar. We're going to have a little chat." She says activating her hidden blade. She walks past the three men, not taking them as a threat. "Tell me, where the hell is the Count? Or is that what he calls himself these days?!" she exclaims, bearing her fangs.

The Templar turned to face her and frowned. He was rather old looking from this close up, wrinkles lining his face and clumps of grey hair matted against his head. "So...the Assassin Order having a slumber party girl? And to so openly reveal yourself...you must truly be a Naive." he says pulling up his cane and tapping it on the floor. "As I said...I'm a pacifist. But I have no objections in having someone else kill you." he says out loud. A garage door opens upwards, and a small army of men with silenced MP5's stepped out and aimed their weapons at the girl.

Earl, angry, pulls out a 9mm Colt from his waist band and levels it at the woman's head. "Brother Masterson...If I kill this woman can our sins be forgiven? Can we be finally able to join the Fraternity as true members?" he asks, sweating up a storm.

The old man, the Templar 'Masterson' shrugs. "Hmm...I'll put in a letter of consideration, but thats about all I can do." He says turning away. "Sleep tight Miss Assassin; don't let the grubs bite your rotting corpse." he finishes as he walks up the ramp with his cane, four Templar agents following him.

John keeps looking down at the woman's ass and back-her pajama's soaked and her pants were pressed against her in a rather hugging manner. Biff snaps him out of it with a shove, handing him a 9mm Colt as well.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:36 pm

She blushed slightly. "I couldn't just sleep knowing you Templar's were running around this City!" she exclaims back at his PJ comment, but when the other Templar's showed up and the three idiots behind her started pointing guns her eyes widened and wavered. "Coward!" she cried, her tanto drawn now too but she feels the barrel of the 1911 clone pressed against the back of her head and freezes. "Meinu no musuko o kuso!" she curses, ducking and ready to use Earl as a human shield!
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 pm

At that moment, a few smoke bombs fell and and detonated cloaking the room in a dense cloud of smoke. A few splinter bombs were dropped towarss the guards with MP5s, tearing them to shreads. Khristian, using his Eagle Sense to see through the smoke, jumped and stabbed the Templar, 'Masterdon' with his Hidden Blade. As the smoke started to clear, he drew Crimson, and fired two rounds into Earl's head. Biff and John attempt to react, but 2 shots to each puts an end to that effort. The smoke clears to show a room full of dead Templar agents, and the Assassin Mentor holstering his pistol. "Hope I wasn't too late." He remarked, and then walked over to Houki. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Houki, eyes wide with blood splashed across her face is in awe. Any doubts before were gone now, the man before her was indeed the Ferryman. Then it hits her and she stands up and pushes past him. "No! Don't tell me he's dead! I still need information out of him!" she exclaimed, looking for Masterson's body amongst the rabble.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 pm

As the blood pooled from the other Templars and Templar wannabes, Masterson, still breathing-continues to crawl away. "Now...that was more like it...*cough*" Blood spilling out of his mouth. He crawls up the ramp despite the pain, his cane firmly in hand he manages to stumble to his feet, just to collide into a wall and slump down it. "I...didn't think you'd hit a dying old Goat like myself...heheh. Good. Very good, perhaps your 'Order' isn't lost yet." the man coughs again, but stifles a smile. His sunglasses were hanging loosely down his nose, revealing tired gray eyes. "I...really didn't see that coming."
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:36 pm

"Few people remember to look up, their eyes usually stay facing forward." Khristian remarked.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Houki is crouched over the dying man, grabbing him by the collar of his suit, bringing him closer. "Tell me...who is the 'Count'? He's the one who's printing this money, isn't he?! Tell me where I can find him! Tell me now!" she orders, shaking the man. Her blue orbs are crazed and her teeth bared still like fangs. She had blood on her face and she didn't care, just letting it run down her face and neck.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Houki wrote:
Houki is crouched over the dying man, grabbing him by the collar of his suit, bringing him closer. "Tell me...who is the 'Count'? He's the one who's printing this money, isn't he?! Tell me where I can find him! Tell me now!" she orders, shaking the man. Her blue orbs are crazed and her teeth bared still like fangs. She had blood on her face and she didn't care, just letting it run down her face and neck.

He looked into her piercing deep blue eyes with his grey ones which seemed sharper. "For your Order's sake...I hope you never become a Master girl...I can see it in your eyes. Your not fit for the position, you lack the eyes of a leader..of an Assassin. To be honest I'd kill you now out of pity for your dwindling Brotherhood...your a hindrance to their cause...I honestly pity your team." he wheezes. "I guess the Count will see to your death instead...From the edge of whatever Hell I sit at, I shall watch as he tears your body in half...like the 'Italian' Assassin who tried to best our Master a couple years back..heheheh." He chuckled, coughing up more blood before his head rolled back and he gasped his last breath.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Houki shook his corpse. "Wait! You stubborn son of a bitch!" She exclaimed, dropping Masterson's body. She hung her head low, and slowly rose to her feet, which now soaked with his blood. She turns to her new so called 'Mentor' in anger. "I didn't need your help, you shouldn't have stabbed him! He had information, information we could have used but he's dead now!" she exclaims walking up to the Assassin who would be at her same level and rank if not for the Tokyo Mission going awry. She furrowed her brow again and breathed heavily, causing her breasts to lift and heave under her flapping shirt. "Baka! Do you even gather information here or do you just sit in your Bar and serve drinks!" she exclaimed, her eyes filled with rage towards the silent Assassin. Her heart was racing at a thousand beats per minute, and blood rushed up to her head-she was completely furious.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Khristian then rather suddenly grabbied Houki by the collar of her pajamas, and pinned her against the wall, clearly enraged. "And do you even think of the consequences of your actions!? I thought you were her to atone for what you had done, not cause more problems for the order! You charged into this mess wearing only some flannel pajamas, and armed with nothing but your Hidden Blade and your Tanto! If I wasn't here to save your ass, what would have stopped their boss from putting two and two together and realize where they could find my apprentices!? But no! All you cared about was 'avenging your honor', or some other bullshit! Do you want more lives on your hands!? I can't believe I actually agree with what a Templar Said! Now, either shape up right now or leave, because we have no need for someone as reckless as you endangering her allies!" He said, throwing her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Khristian wrote:
Khristian then rather suddenly grabbied Houki by the collar of her pajamas, and pinned her against the wall, clearly enraged. "And do you even think of the consequences of your actions!? I thought you were her to atone for what you had done, not cause more problems for the order! You charged into this mess wearing only some flannel pajamas, and armed with nothing but your Hidden Blade and your Tanto! If I wasn't here to save your ass, what would have stopped their boss from putting two and two together and realize where they could find my apprentices!? But no! All you cared about was 'avenging your honor', or some other bullshit! Do you want more lives on your hands!? I can't believe I actually agree with what a Templar Said! Now, either shape up right now or leave, because we have no need for someone as reckless as you endangering her allies!" He said, throwing her to the ground.

After she was thrown to the ground, she sits up, glancing back at him still in anger. "I can see...I can clearly see this entire set up was a mistake to begin with!" she says getting back to her feet and patting her wet clothes off. "You don't know what its like to train under a person who would otherwise be your equal! It fucking annoys me! Besides, if not for me we wouldn't have discovered this operation taking place right under your nose till it came up and bit you in the ass!" She exclaimed gripping her fists tightly. She was sweating, accentuating the curves of her cleavage which was clearly visible throughout everything, as well as her sore hands and feet. She turns away letting out an angry scream. Before slamming her right fist against a brick wall. "Either way, there's more than just 'honor' at stake. The Templar's dead and any information he had along with him. All we know now is the money this bastard was printing was being made by this guy known as the 'Count'. In Japan..." she closed her eyes and grits her teeth. "Fuck it, simply fuck it." She reopens them and starts to walk off. Her face was red and her temper was high.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 pm

A bullet flew past Houki's head, smoke coming out of Crimson's barrel. "Equal? Hah! All you've done here is charged in here like a child, not caring for the consequences of her actions! You EARNED your demotion." He then lowered his gun, and then said. "You know what, why am I even bothering with trying to help you? You're not going to learn anything if this is how you intend to keep going, and you'll end up dead in a gutter. You talk a big game, but in the end, you're still a child."
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Khristian wrote:
A bullet flew past Houki's head, smoke coming out of Crimson's barrel. "Equal? Hah! All you've done here is charged in here like a child, not caring for the consequences of her actions! You EARNED your demotion." He then lowered his gun, and then said. "You know what, why am I even bothering with trying to help you? You're not going to learn anything if this is how you intend to keep going, and you'll end up dead in a gutter. You talk a big game, but in the end, you're still a child."

She turns to him slowly, walking up to him she pulls up Crimson's hot barrel and hovers it in front of her forehead. "I don't like it when men miss on purpose. If you want to kill me, do it. Pull the trigger, at least from this range it would be impossible to miss." she said with narrowed eyes. "If you agree with the Templar...if you think it would truly help. But seriously, just don't miss because that REALLY pisses me off." she exclaimed back. Her blue eyes unflinching and her hand still upon the hot barrel of the gun.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Houki wrote:
Khristian wrote:

She turns to him slowly, walking up to him she pulls up Crimson's hot barrel and hovers it in front of her forehead. "I don't like it when men miss on purpose. If you want to kill me, do it. Pull the trigger, at least from this range it would be impossible to miss." she said with narrowed eyes. "If you agree with the Templar...if you think it would truly help. But seriously, just don't miss because that REALLY pisses me off." she exclaimed back. Her blue eyes unflinching and her hand still upon the hot barrel of the gun.

Police Sirens scream outside. Outside two men could be heard speaking. "Officer! Officer! Thank God, we heard gun-"

Then there were two gunshots, followed by a third. The sounds of footsteps heading to the factory doors could be heard, more than just the number of bodies that littered the room too.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 pm

"What doesn't piss you off? Either way, I agree that the way you're going, you've got a long way to go if you with to be a Master Assassin again..." He holstered and said "But right now, I want to see if you can still learn to drop your ego." Just then, the gunshots echoed in the distance. "Anyway, we should get going. Seems that the Templar's backup just arrived." Khristian removed the backpack and tossed it to Houki. "Here, your first lesson is going to be a crash course."
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:31 am

Khristian wrote:
"What doesn't piss you off? Either way, I agree that the way you're going, you've got a long way to go if you with to be a Master Assassin again..." He holstered and said "But right now, I want to see if you can still learn to drop your ego." Just then, the gunshots echoed in the distance. "Anyway, we should get going. Seems that the Templar's backup just arrived." Khristian removed the backpack and tossed it to Houki. "Here, your first lesson is going to be a crash course."

"Well respectable men who take care of themselves don't. And puppies." she replies back bluntly, grabbing the bag and followed him. "This isn't my first rodeo." she says back; turning her head away. "So, whats the plan 'Ferryman'?" She asks back in a irritated tone.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 am

The doors in the far back rattled, and there seemed to be barking dogs with the police officers outside too as they slowly proceed through a part of the warehouse behind them, still unaware of the Assassins.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 am

"Oh, I have an idea, you wanna know where this count is, yes? We Hit the rafters, pick out the leader, extract them, and kill the others. Sound good?" He offered his idea to Houki.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 am

She thought it through, and then turned her head back to him. "What if there's too many of them; from the sounds of it they've got a K9 unit out there as well." she said gripping her tanto tightly.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:00 am

Khristian chuckled. "You leave that to me, just focus on capturing their leader. Now suit up, there's some things in there that should help you out." He said, heading up.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 am

She blinked. "Suit...up?" she looked to the bag and then back at him blushing. "You didn't pack me clothes from my foot locker did you?!" she exclaimed in terror. She shook her head, and started to head up as well. "What's exactly in there?" she asked slinging the bag over one shoulder, climbing up.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am

"No, just a spare jacket, a spare pair of pants, a pair of shoes, a pistol, and something you might find interesting." He replied, continuing his ascent.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:33 am

Khristian wrote:
"No, just a spare jacket, a spare pair of pants, a pair of shoes, a pistol, and something you might find interesting." He replied, continuing his ascent.

She shrugged. "I'm afraid you took too much time packing then; the handgun may prove useful, but if you expect me to change in the middle of a gunfight, your crazy." she said, leaping up onto the rafters, reaching down and helping the Bar Tender/Assassin up. "I can always change after all this is done with." she thought. She reaches into the bag blindly, her eyes fixated on the moving Garage doors below. She had no idea by what he thought she'd find 'interesting', and she feels around for the handgun. "What model handgun is in there?" she asked herself, not that it mattered. As long as it could fire, she'd use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warehouse Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Floor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next