Resident Evil Corporate Battles 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The third Resident Evil based RPG forum in the series of RECB. Now on a new forum. Takes place during the events of RE6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current Chapter is "Calm Before the Storm"...check "Rules" Category if unsure.
UPDATE* Check RULES for the Update 10/29/12
IMPORTANT POLL: Check General Chat for a poll by Damian Handy; poll is active ONLY FOR 5 DAYS!
7/14/13 Current Weather in Forums: Tall Oaks- RAINY; Edonia- OVERCAST; Paradise City- FOGGY; China- RAINY; South Pacific Islands: BEAUTIFUL

Warehouse Floor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

"Improvise!" He said back to her, before his vanished into the rafters.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Khristian wrote:
"Improvise!" He said back to her, before his vanished into the rafters.

She narrows her eyes. "I am improvising!" she exclaims, pulling out both the Beretta 92 and the hookblade. She ties the bag to the rafter and then turns to Ferryman with a somewhat surprised look. "Really? He's letting me use another blade this early?" Without saying a word she slips the blade on and looks over her new handgun. "Italian Beretta model 92F. It's a little heavier and not as easily concealable as my '99 back home; but I don't need to manually cock the weapon and due to it's larger barrel I'm sure to have more accuracy." she says before slipping in the mag and then turned her head back to the Assassin. She blushed, turning her head away. "Still, I prefer my Walther." She finishes with a pout. She moves her way over towards the entrance where the Templar's would likely enter waiting for her so called 'Master' to give her the signal to attack.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 am

The door slides up, and in come a hand full of Police Officers dressed in blue and wearing rain jackets. They carried Glocks, and two had Mossburg 500 pump action shotguns...and then there were the dogs. Three German Shepherds trotted inside, sniffing the ground and growling intensely. One of the men with the shotguns also had a Glock on his hip, and a billy club on his other hip. Strangely as well, over his long trenchcoat like raincoat he had a kevlar vest wrapped around his chest. He turned to the dogs and grunts. "Split up, keep your aim straight and kill anything on sight. Pay attention to the dogs..." he exclaimed. The others nodded. "Roger Sargent." the other four replied, and they began to branch out.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 pm

The first officer holding a glock walked out of sight near a crate, where a hook-like implement grabbed him, pulled him in, when Khristian's Hidden Blade met his throat, discretely killing him. One of the dogs spotted the Assassin, barked, and jumped at him. The Assassin's response was to evade, grab the dog by the neck, and silence it with his blade. He ascended back to the rafters while remaining in the shadows, waiting for his prey to enter his newly sprung trap.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 pm

As another cop went to check out the echoed bark, Houki's hook blade was sent down, wrapping around the mans neck tight before clinging into a noose. She then dropped from the rafters and sent the hapless officer upward with his weapon dropped and hands grasping around the make shift noose. Houki pulled the implement tighter back from ground level till she heard the man's neck break. His hands fell limp, his eyes bulging out of his head, she unsnaked the cord around his neck and the officer dropped to the ground with a heavy thud. Houki then dives into the shadows, using the hook blade to advance to higher ground where she lie in wait for further prey.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:52 pm

(Considering the NPCs haven't replied in a whike, I'm finishing this to speed things along.)
The Mentor dropped a few smoke in the area, blinding the officers. Utilizing his grapnel device, he grabbed one officer by the neck, and strung them up while he quietly descended, driving his blade in the last subordinate's heart. As the hanging bosy went limp, he lowered the lone and detached the corpse from the hook. Sneaking through thr facility, he snuck up behind the leader of the group, Roger Sargent, and rendered him unconscious. The two remaining dogs charged the assassin, but they were quickly silenced.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 pm

The Sargent's eyes slowly reopen and he curls on his back, pulling up the shotgun again. "You...Bastard!" he says, his vision completely out of wack. The pump-action ready to fire at the young man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 pm

"Go ahead, it won't do you any good wihtout these though." He said, opening his hand to reveal some shells, with a sly grin on his face.. "I also took the liberty of revieving you of your ammunition, so don't bother reaching for more. Now, I need you to answer some questions for me."
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 pm

He stutters, shifting his eyes and sighing heavily. "I have nothing to say to the likes of you!" he exclaims shaking his head and back crawling in a slow and painful manner.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm

"Perhaps you need some persuasion." He said, as the Apple awakened, creating four clones of Khristian surrounding the Officer. They all said in sync "Now, are you really sure you have nothing to say?"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:30 pm

The man physically paled-it was almost as if his very clothes had paled as well. He then sweats nervously and then shifts his eyes again. "God alright, please just don't kill me! I'll tell you anything you want to know, just please...undo whatever the HELL you just did to my eyes!" he screams instinctively reaching for his pistol, finding that it wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Houki dismantles the mans handgun before his eyes. "Tic toc tic toc. We're not in the mood for your groveling just spit it out already, sheesh." she says, scattering the weapon parts all over the room. She turns to Khristian. "Perhaps we should rough him up a little....I can take a few of his fingers and see how far back they can bend before they break..." she says with a yawn, being matter of factly with him.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:58 pm

The clones dissipated in a golden flash, as Khristian replied. "Nah, we wouldn't be able to hear him over his blubbering. Save that for later if he becomes uncooperative. That being said, I believe this would be a good time for you to ask him what you want."
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Houki sighed, but agreed. She reaches down and pulls the man to his feet, looking him dead in the eyes. "So, lets start with something simple. Where is the Count?" She asks, her fingers twitching.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

The cop nearly passes out from all the pent up agression these two were eminating, he almost fainted. "The Count? I...I dunno...he sounds vaugly familiar..." he says shifting his eyes towards the body of the old man. "That guy...over there. Mr. Marx was the uncle of some sort of 'Count'....I uh, think he was the Uncle at least... But really I don't know who or where 'your Count' is! Honest! I'm just an officer who makes some extra cash on the side..." he says looking from the Asian to the Caucasion.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 am

She turned to Khristian. "I believe him, don't you?" she asked in a sarcastic manner. "Shall I or shall you do the honors...?" she asked handing him the man's wrist.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 am

The Sarge looked between them both and began to sweat. "Wait, what are you doing?! I'm telling the honest truth! I'm just paid to ruff people up for Lord Marx, I don't know anything about his dealings! Besides, I thought he said not to pull my fingers back!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:23 am

"Nah, I imagine he'll remain cooperative. Now, a few questions: was it this Marx fella who hired you, or someone else. Also, where were you supposed to meet?"
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:30 am

Khristian wrote:
"Nah, I imagine he'll remain cooperative. Now, a few questions: was it this Marx fella who hired you, or someone else. Also, where were you supposed to meet?"

He physically sighed, relieved. He points to the old man in the dark suit and red tie with the red and gold cross. "That man...the one you killed...he's associated with a group called 'The Family'. I've been trying to get in with his lot for the last 20 years. Marx hired me and the group of men you've killed in cold blood..." he says with a sigh. "Well, go and look at his cane. It's an antenna in actuallity. A beacon to alert me to help out Lord Marx. I guess one of you made my job in vain..." he says.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:38 am

"So it would seem." He replied. "Now, I have to ask, do you have any idea what kind of mess you've wound up in?" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 am

Houki chuckled, letting pulling his arm back into place. "'The Family' eh? Never heard of them my self. But I don't think he knows how deep he has himself in this time. Oh...the possibilities." She finished with a more emphasized chuckle.
Back to top Go down
NPCs
S.T.A.R.S. Member
NPCs

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 am

Khristian wrote:
"So it would seem." He replied. "Now, I have to ask, do you have any idea what kind of mess you've wound up in?" He said with a chuckle.

The man was nervous. He'd seen many things through out his time in the PCPD, and working as a Lap Dog for Lord Marx who lies dead in the corner of the room now. That blind man had lead him to an ambush he'd say. "I...I can make this up. I'll clean all this up. You can use this building to all of your advantage, it's been abandoned for the longest time. Just...Please...don't kill me. I have no reason to tango with you guys again, nor do I have any sentiments of revenge." He asked, gulping audibly now and sweating up a storm. "Uh, I'm sure you'll find more about the 'Family' in one of the Manager's offices around here. Perhaps find out about this 'Count' your looking for." he added turning to the Asian before looking back at the man in the grey hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:01 am

"That won't be necessary, but thank you, you've been very cooperative." He said as he fished the apple out of it's pouch. He held it aloft and said "Now, sleep." The apple released a pulsed, hypnotizing the officer, and rendering him entranced. "There. He won't remember out faces or voices, nor will he remember even coming out here. To him, this will have all been just a bad dream. *Yawn* And speaking of dreams, let's go, time to hit the sack." He said to Houki, raising his hand to his mouth. "After all, you have some training tomorrow, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Houki
R.P.D. Police Officer
Houki

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 am

Houki bows her head, closing her eyes with a heavy sigh. "I'm going to quickly check the Manager's office before I come back...I mean...if this is really a Templar hang out they'd likely destroy any evidence of the Count or the Family. Also..." she says turning to him quickly, her breasts bobbing to and fro behind their open v-neck top. She look him dead in the eye and steps closer to him, being a little closer than just two ordinary people would when they were talking. She gulps, then with a tiny sigh she speaks: "I...I like to apologize for...my earlier actions. And..." she then pulls off the hook blade and places it back into his hands. "Since I am here as a 'novice'...I must follow the rules according to the tradition. I...am..." she starts, but breaks eye contact and turns her head a little to the right. "I am going to do that now. Look for um...files that pertain to what happened tonight. I'll meet up with you tomorrow I guess then." she states, turning away and starts to head to a small shack built into the wall that had a rusted sign upon it stating: Manager's Office.
Back to top Go down
Khristian
R.P.D. S.W.A.T. Officer
Khristian

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 am

He smiled a little, and said "Yeah, I suppose we will." He said as he accepted the hookblade, and walked off.She seems to be learning. Looks like a good start for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse Floor   Warehouse Floor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Floor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2